Seemingly ours

By GhislaineTaminang

Childhood friends reunite through the internet, one thing led to another until they started a long distance r... More

Reunion 1
Uncertainty 2
Dry walls and wet leaves

Where it all started(recap)

7 0 0
By GhislaineTaminang

I was laying on my bed, just scrolling through photogram when I got a follow request, I opened the profile, Charlie_Daniel, I know him, we went to school together.

I accepted the request and followed him back and he messaged me, "ma'am Julie" he wrote to me making me chuckle a little, "yes sir Charlie, long time no talk" I wrote back, "how have you been?" He wrote back.

We kept on talking and catching up on a long time. We even talked about having crushes on each other while we were younger. I never got to mention I'm nineteen years old and he's twenty years old.

He lives from across the world but reconnecting with him isn't that bad, he hasn't changed at all, tall, light skin, handsome his dimples and green eyes always had a way to play with my heart.

I later got out of bed and did my skin care routine and brushed my Afro hair in a low bun and went and ate dinner.

After dinner I went back to my room and watched tv, spoke with my friends, and went to bed.

Fast forward, time went by, Charlie and I spoke more, everyday. And since we both don't want anything in real life and he kept on making jokes about getting married in the future.

I thought he was joking until this one day on the phone he made me talk to his elder sister and she talked about how Charlie was happy when he found me, should I fall for this.

We then decided why don't we start a long distance relationship? I was skeptical about it at first but seeing how sincere he was I was down for it.

We had argued a few times, cut it off, but he still always came back  and we made up.

~~~
Time went by, it's summer and guess what? Charlie is flying in tomorrow. After eight months of fights and love and feelings I get to see my love in person.

I booked a hotel room for him and I to stay for two days to catch up then the rest of the week he will be with me at my parents house, my parents want to meet him too.

I finished packing my stuff and spent time with my siblings. After summer I will be moving to my own apartment so I try to spend as much time as I can with my little siblings.

I later went to bed waiting for the next day to come.

I'm at the airport now, waiting for him, holding a welcome sign.

People started exiting, I was nervous I felt my heart drop into my stomach, then I saw him, my love, his tall self walking among the crowd.

He had black sweatpants on with a hoodie and his headphones around his neck, and his backpack.

He walked towards me and the moment he spotted me he smiled, there it was, his dimples went in deep, his green eyes stared at me and only me, it felt like it was just him and I there, it's like it was our world and the people there were just passers.

I threw the sign and ran to him. We hugged. I pulled away and looked at him and hugged him again, "welcome mine" I said to him, "thank you my love, after eight years of not seeing each other, connected back eight months ago and now I get to see you? I wish this never comes to an end" Charlie said,

"I waited for this day for so long" I said and he smiled and pulled me into another hug before later giving me a soft kiss.

We later went to the luggage side and took his bags then we went to my car and loaded everything in.

"So we will be staying at the hotel for two days so we can be ourselves before we go to my parents house where we will be there for the rest of the week" I said and he nodded,

"Why do you have to be here for only a week tho?" I asked again, "this is the only time where I'm free, my older brother is getting married next weekend so I had to run to see you because I can't if the summer ends without seeing my love" he said and I smiled and I nodded.

We later got to the hotel and walked to the room. He took a shower and changed into something more comfier while I just laid on the bed watching tv.

When he came out of the bathroom I sat on the bed just looking at him, "have you always being this handsome?" I asked him and we both chuckled,

"I also ask myself how I managed to pull someone as hot and beautiful and virtuous like you, I must be the most lucky boy right now" he said too,

"So tell me" he said again and I raised my brows, "what does my baby want?" I asked teasingly,

"You" he said and I raised my brows, "I mean, if we will get married in the future we need a trial to see what we working with right?" He asked,

"What if you leave after taking it?" I asked,

"Taking what?"

"My v-card"

"Wait, you've never done it?"

"I'm waiting for marriage"

"I won't leave you, we are going to get married, I promise you, I've longed for you all this time and any guy who does that is a coward and is stupid"

"Promise?"
"I promise" he said back and I smiled.

We later ordered room service and just relaxed that evening.

I went to take a shower and came out in my bathrobe,

"Close your eyes" I said, "why?" He asked puzzled, "I wanna dress up silly" I said and he chuckled before closing his eyes.

I wore my short nightgown, it kind off showed my curves and every corner of me, "done" I said as I walked to the bed,

"Damn" he said cheekily smiling, "what?" I asked and he just kept on smiling while licking his lips, "this is all mine?" He said pulling me to him, "I'm all yours sir" I said and he smiled before placing a kiss on my lips,

"Can I?" He asked and my smile dropped and I sighed, "horny monkey" I said and we both laughed, "I figured it could be a good welcome gift, who knows when we will see each other again?" I said and asked,
"Two months" he said and I nodded and smiled.

Then I climbed on him. We stared at each other for what almost felt like eternity,

"Your eyes are doing something to me" I said and he smiled, and I leaned down and kissed him this time.

I pulled back before he pulled me down and kissed me again.

Sucking on each other's lips, his tongue swirled into my mouth and touched my tongues before he reverted it.

His one hand slid into my night gown, holding my thigh while his other hand was on my waist, holding me down tight.

I wrapped my hand around his neck and my fingers held the back of his head holding it and keeping it in place.

He turned us and now he was on top of me, in between my legs, I wrapped them around him.

I sent my hand into his shirt, rubbing them round his back, he had sent one of his hand to my cleavage area.

He stopped and looked at me then looked at where his hand was and I nodded before he sent it into my panties,

Circling the area. The foreplay and all was done until,  he grabbed a condom, "safety first" he said and I nodded,

"I'll go easy so you won't hurt" he said and I nodded and tightened my hold around his shoulders waiting for the pain to click.

He warned before going in, "ugh, it hurts Charlie" I said softly, "saying my name like that drives me more crazy" he said while pushing in further, I could feel my insides tingle more, until he finally got in "ugh" he groaned I could feel a little blood spill out, I figured my hymen broke.

He started slowly thrusting, it was painful but for some reason it felt good, really good.

The room was filled with moans, screams, groans, cries?. "Don't-s-top" I tried saying and he increased his pace instead, until we both reached orgasm.

The smell wasn't really appealing, my abdomen hurt, I feel nothing but pain, "shit" I heard him curse and I looked at him, "the condom broke" he said and I knitted my brows, no please no,

"I'm clean of all diseases I promise" he quickly said, "what if I get pregnant?" I asked, "you won't, it's your first time I don't think that will happen" he said and tried to reassure me and I just played along but deep down in me I still wasn't sure.

Then he tore another condom packet, "haven't you had enough?" I asked and he shook his head. I chuckled and watched him do his thing, his sexy thing.

~~~~~
Our time at the hotel was very memorable. We spent time at my parent's house and it's safe to say my parents love him,  I don't know how it was so easy to get on my dad's good side especially.

Now I'm waving goodbye to my love as I watched him climb the escalators, a part in me broke as I didn't know when next I'll see him again, but he promised in two months.

I went back to my parents house and my parents where preparing my things for my apartment. I start my two year engineering course in four weeks, and after those two years I'll definitely have the job of my dreams, maybe settle down with my love? Gosh why do I fit him so much in plans?.

Later I spent time with my family and we discussed. I cried a little or maybe too much, I'm starting my own life and I don't know how to feel about this.

~~~~
It's been a month, I settled in and started school. My best friend, Rose is at my place now we are just resting  after today's classes.

I haven't been able to get in contact with Charlie. Maybe because I was too busy getting logged in and all and also he is graduating this year so maybe that's why.

I opened Photogram but his account wasn't on my message list anymore.

I tried calling his number to check how he was but he wasn't picking up, maybe he's busy or at school, we also have a time difference so it's difficult to keep up sometimes.

"Rose by the way, my period is late and I've been feeling strange" I said, "probably stress" she said as she knows I still have my v-card,

"It's not I forgot to tell you, I lost it to him, Charlie" I said and she squealed,

"Girl oh my gosh you are grown" she said then she stopped, "wait" she paused and looked at me making me pause too,

"Did you use a condom?" She asked, "it broke" I said and she cursed, "it's not possible we did it only once" I said,

"It takes one time to make a baby" she said making me more distressed.

She pulled a pregnancy strip out of her back, "go to the toilet and check" she said.

I took it from her and went to the toilet. After following the process I called her in and waited,

"Julie!" Rose screamed and I looked at the strip on the faucet, "Rose I'm dead" I said tiredly as I sat down feeling dizzy.

The test read positive, I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant?!.

"Julie it's fine, it's still a month, you can terminate it or keep it, what ever your choice is, I will be right here" rose reassured me,

"Rose my parents will be so disappointed, how will they take this? I just started chasing my dreams and now there's a baby on the way?" I said crying, "you can still achieve your dreams, this baby won't stop you and your parents will support you either ways Julie" she said again,

"I will keep it, children are gifts from God. I have to tell Charlie" I said and she hugged me,

"I'm proud of you my girl, anything I will be with you don't forget that" she said again.

I cried a little as I couldn't fantom this happening to me, at all.

We later went back to the living room and I tried calling Charlie again, he isn't responding. I tried one last time and it sounded like I was blocked,

"Still no response, looks like he blocked me" I turned to Rose.

"Jerk" she said, "he told me he wasn't gonna leave me. Don't you think life is so unfair to me? I have resisted the temptation and words all guys grew at me and when I finally open up and give in he still leaves? After taking what he wants? This is stupid" I said laughing sarcastically as tears ran down my face.

"Julie don't blame yourself, it's their loss, it's his loss, I will be here for you and my god child, first we have to find a way to tell your parents then maybe we can give it one last try and if he really has cut you off" she said and stopped turning my face to her,

"I will cut him off for good and he will never know of this child" I said and she nodded, "you will cut him off for putting you in a situation like this" she said before I hugged her.

It still feels like a dream, me? Pregnant? How? Why?.
~~~~
It's been three months, I still tried getting to Charlie but to no avail, I can't find even his sister's social, until I gave up.

The bump is visible a little, Rose and I are driving to my parents house, we both will spend the weekend there as I plan on telling my parents.

My parents especially my dad has always being strict with my siblings and I growing up so I am most especially scared of his reaction.

Soon we arrived and Rose parked by mums car, she didn't want me to drive and stress myself, we got out of the car and walked into the villa.

My little sister ran to me first to say hi then my brothers.

"Where's dad?" I asked, "in his office, "and mum?" I asked again, "in the kitchen making dinner she can't wait to see you" my sister said and I nodded and gave them what I bought for them before Rose and I walked to my dads office,

"Hi pops" I said walking to hug my dad, "I missed you" dad said, "miss you too dad" I said,

Dad and I talked a little then we went to mum, "mum" I said hugging mum, "hi mama. I missed you and you look, different" mum quickly said,

Yes that's mum, she knows how to read people, I ignored and chuckled, "it's smells so good aunt how I miss your cooking" Rose said,

"Well you and best friend haven't been home in a long time, can't wait to catch up with you girls" mum said making Rose laugh a little and mum as well.

We later ate dinner and did catch up. While my siblings where playing their video games, it was just my parents and Rose left in the living room downstairs,

"Ma, pa, there's something I have to tell you both" I said and they looked at me serious waiting.

My heart was beating fast, it felt like it will explode out of my chest.

I carried my shirt up to show my four month old bump, "are you?" Mum quickly asked, "I'm four months gone, it was an accident and it was a one time thing" I quickly said tears running down my cheeks.

My parents looked disappointed, heartbroken. It's what my mum especially was fighting, my mum had me when she was nineteen as well and the moment I turned nineteen she prayed I cross the age without doing anything and here I am being a disappointment.

"Julie Michael" dad called my name faintly, I could hear the heartbreak from his voice and I just kept on crying,

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" I said, "who is it?" Mum asked, "Charlie" I said faintly,

"Does he know?" Dad asked, "looks like he blocked me and cut me off everywhere, he isn't reachable" I said again,

"I will kill him the next time I lay my eyes on him" dad said,

"I'm sorry" I said again, my mum woke up and hugged me, "I can't be disappointed, I just hoped you didn't go through the same thing i went through, the difference is I had your dad by my side, what will you do now mama?" My mum said and asked crying too,

"I will raise this baby without Charlie, he will never know of it's existence, ma pa please I just need you to believe in me, I will still become your engineer I promise" I said and my dad woke up and hugged me as well,

"You are our daughter we won't push you away, I may be disappointed but that doesn't mean I should push you away" dad said and I cried more,

"I'm sorry" I said again, "sh stop apologizing it's not your fault" dad said rubbing my back.

We talked more and I explained my plan to them. Later we all went to our rooms, Rose and I spoke more and Rose decided to move into my apartment with me.

Thank God for parents like mine.

~~~~
Months passed, weeks passed, days passed, the nights were longer than usual.

Well recap of my life, it's been almost a year and well this is how I landed myself in a situation like this, about to be a single mother, to my son, I will love and cherish you so much my love.

It was finally my due date and I fell into labour. We rushed to the hospital and I thought it was going to be difficult but well the support I had from family and friends was all present.

After crying  and pushing, my baby boy was finally here, Zion Belle Michael, my Angel. The moment I heard his cry my heart melted, I can't wait to explore motherhood with you,

Zion Belle Michael, welcome to light my son.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 157 19
She was South Indian, coming from an Hindu family. An introvert, who had hard times connecting with people. She met him online, he made her feel seen...
Meant To Be Together By Nikki

Mystery / Thriller

47 12 7
our first choice doesn't need to always be right sometimes it's not and some accidents are good and change your life. No one know what our fate is b...
291 35 32
His life was suddenly turned upside down... ... Mental Illness Crime Kidnapping ... How did all go so...so wrong?
10K 178 20
Some small stories...Enjoy!