Checkmate.

By K_wriites

BWWM I scoff, "you think I'll get on my knees & beg to an asshole like you?! Well-".I'm cut off by a raspy c... More

Introduction
Chapter 1. - Grey Eyed Asshole.
Chapter 2- Surprise, Suprise.
Chapter 3- Friend group.
Chapter 4- Let hell begin.
Chapter 5- Pay attention.
Chapter 6- Practice makes perfect.
Chapter 7- Perv.
Chapter 8- I'll give you what you want.
Chapter 9- Bathroom break.
Chapter 10- Dont get comfortable.
Chapter 11- Sandwich.
Chapter 12- The race.
Chapter 13- Sore loser.
Author's note
Chapter 14- New face.
Chapter 15- Dog
Chapter 16- Found you.
Chapter 17- fuck buddy.
Chapter 18- the Deal
Chapter 19- secrets revealed
Chapter 20- Turning point.
Chapter 21- Game Day.
Chapter 22- The Game
Chapter 23- Celebration.
Chapter 24-Princess
Chapter 25-Project
Chapter 26- Alone.
Not an update
Chapter 27- The mistake.
Chapter- 28 Drunk.
Chapter 29- The box.
Chapter 30- Pizza
Chapter 32 - The news
Chapter 33- The ball
Chapter 34- Class
Chapter 35- Hoodie
Chapter 36- The Fight.
Chapter 37- Winner
Chapter 38- Details
Chapter 39- Agreement.
Chapter 40- The Deal.
Chapter 41- Compliment
Chapter 42- taken
Chapter 43- Aftermath
Authors note (not an update)
Chapter 44- Anger
Chapter 45- Sapphire
Chapter 46- Back to normal.
Chapter 47- touch me
Author's note
Chapter 48- Chaos
Chapter 49- traitor
Chapter 50- M.I.A
Chapter 51- Safe
Chapter 52- Free
Chapter 53- Yes.

Chapter 31- Taste āš ļø

3.8K 134 28
By K_wriites

Yall ain't slick... I know why yall voted so fast on the last chapter...
          ⚠️ Mature content warning ⚠️

ZARIA'S POV

"Right now I want to taste something else."

Dante takes the ice cream from me and sets it down before gripping my chin. I can't help the butterflies that form in my stomach as his face inches closer to mine. "Can I try it?" Say no, he's an asshole. "Y-yes." That's all it takes for his lips to meet mine.

His arms move to my waist, pulling me to straddle him as he nips at my bottom lip. I gasp slightly as I feel him grip my butt, allowing his tongue to enter my mouth. I still taste the sweet vanilla from the ice cream as I moan into the kiss.

Dante wraps my braids around his hand pulling my head back as he plants kisses down my neck causing me to push my body closers to his. He groans as I begin rocking my hips and attempts to stop my movement. "Don't do that love, you aren't ready for the consequences." He warns looking up at me with lust-filled eyes.

He continues his attack on my neck as I play with his hair. He swiftly flips our position leaving me under him. "I've always wanted to see you under me." He smirks before dipping down and claiming my lips once again.

"Thought I wasn't your type?" I tease. He hooks his arms under my boy picking me up and carrying me into my room. "You aren't. You're too innocent for me, Zaria." He sets me on the end of the bed before kissing down my neck once again.

He wraps a hand around my throat while playing with the band on my shorts. "Are you going to let me try it, Zaria? Last chance." I feel his hand creep into my shorts as I whimper.

"Y-yes." I answer once again. Something in Dante's eyes shift after heard my answer. His hand dips deeper into my shorts as I feel him rub the outside of my panties.

He stops his movements for a moment. "Stop me now Ria, if I go much further I don't think I can control myself." He rasp out holding my gaze. "I don't want to stop you Dante."  His hands continue to rub against my underwear causing me to bite my lip.

"Wet already?" He begins pulling my shorts off still holding my throat in a firm grip. He doesn't take his eyes off me. His hand teases my pussy until i hear fabric tear.

"I liked those!" I whine. "I'll buy you a whole truckload. They were blocking something I wanted." He drops to his knees staring at pussy. Suddenly feeling self-conscious I attempt to close my legs.

He pops the inside of my thigh before spreading my legs even further. "Don't close these legs, do you understand?" I nod. "Words sweetheart, I need words."

I take shaky breath before answering. "I understand." "If it feels uncomfortable, stop me."  "Stop treating me like a kid just fucking—shit!" Before I can fully finish my statement Dante latches onto my clit groaning as he flicks his tongue over it.

"That fucking mouth of yours will get you in trouble." He lets my legs go as he uses his hands to spread my folds. My hands find his hair as I run my hands through it. He begins fucking me with his tongue and I nearly lose it.  I try my best to keep quiet, but he pushes his tongue further causing me to moan out. "Fuck, you taste so good." He whispers before sucking on my clit once more.

"Fuck Dante- I'm going to-" my orgasm hits me hard as I tug on his hair causing him to groan. "That's it princess, cum  on my face." His words alone could make me cum  again. He spits on his finger before slowly pumping it in and out of pussy. "Is this ok?" "Yes."

It's uncomfortable at first, but quickly turns to pleasure. His other hand wraps around my throat pushing me in the bed as he begins to drill his finger into me. "Fuck Dante! Oh my gosh!" I squirm against the bed trying to move away but his hand keeps me in place.

"You look so pretty taking my fingers." He groans before flicking his tongue over my clit once again. "I'm going to cum again Dante fuck!" "Hold it." He mutters Inbetween groans. " I can't!" I whine as I feel my orgasm approaching. "Fucking hold it. Or I won't let you cum." He slows his finger movement as well as his tongue.

"Please make me cum Dante please!" I try to my hips to get that feeling back but he holds me down. "Cum, Ria." His words are all I need as my orgasm takes over me. My legs shake as Dante continues to plant kisses on my pussy. He brings my face to his, kissing me & allowing me to taste myself.

"I'll be back." He stands, and leaves my room before returning with a wash cloth. He lightly cleans me up before kissing up my thighs. "I didn't take you as the gentle type."

"I'm not." He mutters. I look down at his pants and notice a wet spot. "Did you?-" your moans turned me on, what did you expect?" He says nonchalantly.

Dante was the first person to ever....yeah. And I don't even know him that well! The thought of what just happened finally hits me and I hide away under the covers at Dante chuckles.

"No need to be shy sweetheart." He pulls the covers back before kissing my neck.  I tilt my head to the side giving him access. He licks up my neck before sucking on the area. "Ever heard of the saying I licked it so it's mine?" He teases making me throw a pillow at him.

"That's so not funny." "Who said I was joking?" He takes a step closer to me. "Dante I've never- done... that before." "Good. Then I'll be the only one you do it with." He wraps his arms around my waist peering down at me.

"And what if you aren't?" I push and Dante's eyes shift once again. "Then you'll have blood on your hands. Your choice." He shrugs. I looked at his facial expression, and he was dead serious.

"You're crazy." I mutter. "Oh I'm insane. Goodnight Ria." He pecks my forehead before leaving my room.

THE NEXT MORNING.

"I wanna see it, in motion, in 3D!" I dance along to the music playing as I sweep the kitchen floor. Cleaning without music should be illegal, like how do you even do that? I whirl around dancing with the broom.

I woke up this morning in a good mood, so I decided to clean up.

"You dance like shit." A sudden voice spooks me as I pause my music and stare at Dante as he stands slouched in the door frame. "Can you do any better mafia man?" I challenge. Back to the old Dante.

"Probably could, but I don't dance sweetheart." "Of course." I roll my eyes and turn my music back on. "Cuz you know I like it girlll" I sing along as I continue to sweep before my music is paused again. "What gives?!" I snap my head in Dante's direction.

"I don't want to hear that shit." He shrugs. "I don't give a shit, seriously stop being an ass." I turn my music back on. As soon as I turn around my music is turned back off.

I glare at Dante as he picks up my speaker placing it on top of the cabinet out of reach. I hate tall bastards. "Take it down right now Dante. I mean it." I point the broom in his direction and he has that same stupid smirk on his face.

"I'm good." He walks to the couch and turns the tv on. "Asshole." I mutter placing the broom down. I grab one of the chairs from the table and pull it close to the cabinet. I check to make sure it's stable before standing on it.

"Get out the damn chair, you're going to fall." I hear from behind me as I fully stand reaching to the top of the cabinet. "I wouldn't be up here if you weren't such an asshole." I mutter still trying to reach for my speaker. The chair slightly wobbles and I try my best to keep my balance.

"I'm serious Zaria, get out the chair." Dante warns once again. "Not until I get my speaker- hey!" Before I can fully reach my speaker, Dante hooks his arm around my waist pulling me off the chair and setting me on the ground.

"I'd rather not explain to your brother that you busted your ass doing something fucking stupid. Here." He reaches above my head grabbing my speaker, handing it to me.

I snatch my speaker out his hands before setting it back on the counter. "Snatching is considered rude you know." "I don't really care. Move, you're too close." A smirk forms on his face as he speaks "you didn't tell me to move last night. In fact, I remember you begging me to keep going."

"I was tipsy." "You don't drink." "Ok, I was a little high." "You don't smoke." "Ok well- shut up!" I snap as I feel my face heating up. "You're cute when you blush" he says with a chuckle.

"Im not blushing,fucking idiot." I whisper that last part. "Didn't I tell you that mouth of yours would get you in trouble?" He grumbles taking a step towards me before someone starts knocking on the door.

"Saved by the bell." I slip away from his as he huffs. I open the door, only to be greeted by the blonde that I saw half naked a few months ago.
"Hi...?" "Hi! Is Dante here?" I feel his presence behind me as I stare at the blonde. "Bridget." He mutters.

"My name is Brittany. You didn't call me back." She pouts using a whiny voice that made me want to punch her right in the face. The sudden burst of jealousy that hit me was unexpected. I try to move out the door way to let them talk but Dante grips my waist silently telling me to stay.

"Look Bethany-" "Brittany. My name is Brittany." "Brittany, right. It was fun, but it was a one time thing. Plus, you aren't that good in bed." My jaw drops at his last statement. I peer up at him and his face holds no emotion. He stares at her with a bored expression as she glances down at his hands that are on my waist.

"It's because you're fucking her, isn't it? I'm such a better lay! Look at me." She motions to her body. Brittany was the typical white girl. Blonde hair, blue eyes. "Excuse me?" I cross my arms.

"No offense, but I don't think she's better than me. "I bet I whoop ass better than you, wanna find out?" I flash her a smile before getting my hair tie off my wrist and putting my braids up.

"You wouldn't touch me." She scoffs. "I wouldn't?" I lunge at her before Dante pulls me further into the dorm, shutting the door in her face. "Let me at her, she asked for this ass whooping. I pretend to warm up sending jabs into the air as Dante laughs.

"Easy tiger, we don't need to fight anyone." A knock sounds on the door again and I'm sure it's her. Dante swings the door open once again revealing Brittany. "Baby I'm sorry." She clings onto Dante's arm as she continues to whine.

"Get the fuck off me." Dante peels her hands off him as he shoves her out the door. "It's not happening, goodbye Bridget." He slams the door in her face this time. "My name is Brittany!!" She screams as she stomps away.

Me and Dante can't help but laugh, hearing how loud she. "You sure know how to pick them." I sit on the couch as he walks back from the door. "I sure do." He stares at me.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I wipe around my face as he continues to stare. "You do, actually." He takes a step closer inspecting my face. "Never mind, you're just fucking ugly." He palms my face pushing me back as he walks into his room.

"Asshole!" I yell

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

OK. LOOK. This is my first time writing.... Smut. IM SORRY IF ITS CRINGEY?!?! OK?!
I KNOW THE PLOT IS SPEEDING UP. TRUST ME. XOXO

Let me know how I can improve......

Are longer chapters better???

10 votes = update! You know what to do boo 🫡😘🩵

VOTE

VOTE

VOTEEEE

bye pookies 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 12.2K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
692 25 14
Amira Harper and Nia Martinez CEOs of NAMIRA cosmetics quickly rose to entrepreneur fame in the beauty industry. Amira Harper is living the life she...
11.1K 171 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
1.1M 28.8K 76
Warning āš  some chapters contain strong language/sextually contents "Stay away from me"I shouted as I backed away from him. "Come on baby doll your p...