The Geek And The Jock

By AdamKillan

Felix is just your normal 16 year old geek who loves school and is cast out from the rest of the students lea... More

A new dawn, a new day.
Hatred, Pain And Regret.
Inner Confession
Authors note
Friends
Together, Alone.
Shock
Truth
Acceptance and Joy
Secrets.
Confrontations.
Pleasure.
Realisation.
Pleasure (Alternate chapter)
Surprise
Unexpected
AUTHOR COMMENTS
Rouge
Dr Prozac
Le Prochaine

First contact.

6.7K 200 23
By AdamKillan

Felix.

My journey to school didn't take as long than anticipated, but I arrived there on time none the less. My mistake was that I came at such a time I was pretty much on time for my daily beating and berading. Being the only openly gay kid at school meant that I was pretty much an outcast from the rest; I didn't have any friends, I'm treated like this freakish alien, my days are spent alone and I pretty much do nothing but take the beatings and verbal abuse that comes my way. Although, I do enjoy my lessons, especially science God I love science.

As I walk in through the doors the noise of closing locker doors and people talking fills my ears. I continue on walking to my locker to fetch my books for first period, locker number 134 was the number of my locker and was oh so convenientally next to the biology lab.

Three, eight, one. Click!

I lift the latch and open the locker door, quickily locating my textbooks on biochemistry and microbiology and stuffing them into my backpack.

Maybe I won't be beaten today, I thought to myself. Well I thought wrong, my locker door slammed shut right in front of me, barley missing grazing my face. Here we go again. The normal gang of Ben, Victor and a few other jocks had come to give me my beating, I was used to it by now and I sometimes narrowly avoided getting hit but that is something that rarely happens.

"Hey faggot, heard you got fucked last night. Did it hurt" Said Ben whilst shoving me against my locker. This had completely caught me off guard and, so as a result, I could do nothing to lessen the blow to my back. Even if I did do anything my resistance would have proven to be futile so in reality it would have been been better to do nothing at all.

I look to my left and see Victor, my heart fluttered. I have a crush on Victor and I mean a major crush, although it may seem ironic that I'm in love with the person who watches me beat beaten and called names and even he joins in sometimes. He's just so darn handsome, it's not like he has a extremely chisled jawline that almost all of the doucebaggy jocks seem to have, and not to mention that it attracts all of the whores of our school. Victor just has a normal jawline that seems to complement his features, nothing special. I glance over towards his emerald green eyes that captivate me, but I notice something in them that confuses me slightly. They seem to be glowing with regret. He notices that we are staring into each others eyes and quickly diverts his gaze to the busy hallway behind him, he also cranes his neck to do so.

Henry throws a blow to my stomach taking me out of my trance. The blow was powerful enough to wind me and cause me to drop my books with a loud thud on the floor. My legs loose all strength and I crumple to the floor, the punch seeming to take all energy away from me. Great.

"Dumb faggot staring at Victor, probably fantasising fucking him and then eating him" mocked Ben above me, and even laughing at some points.
"Let's go, were gonna be late" And with that, Ben and his gang take off to their class. Fortunately, they weren't in my classes much exept for gym and French although Victor was in my AP biology class, he didn't terrorise me as much when compared to being with his friends.

I lay in that position for a few moments, clutching my abdomen. Todays beating was more crule than usual, probably from Ben being beaten himself by his alcoholic dad. The bell signaling the start of first period rings out through the hallway, it also signals me to get up and get to class. Quickily grabbing my books I head to the bio lab next to my locker.

Entering the bio lab I'm greeted by Dr Grey. Dr Grey is one of my most favourite teachers, mainly because he actually teaches interesting stuff and not boring, mundane and useless stuff like other teachers do.

"Ah! Good morning Mr Smith, care to explain why you are late?" Said Dr Grey in his usually happy and cheerful voice.

Clearing my throat I said "S-sorry Dr Grey, I overslept today: my mom was doing the night shift and my brother was sick so I had to take care of him. Sorry, it won't happen again" I knew very well that what I had just said was a complete lie, but I couldn't tell him why I was actually late- Victor was in the room and could hear everything we said.

"Very well then, please take a seat" He gestured for me to sit down on the lab bench. But on that lab bench was Victor, my face blushed red and I hesitated to sit down.

"Mr Smith, are you okay?"

"Y-yes sorry, just in my own dream world."

Slowly I walk toward the lab bench and pull out a seat, placing my bag in the space below the bench. At this point I'm glowing bright red and have a heart rate of at least 160. God I hope he doesn't notice.

Dr Grey begins his lesson with a short summary of what we would do today.

"Okay class, as a continuation from Fridays lesson we will be doing a practical today. Now if any of you did pay attention on Fridays lesson, which many of you may have not, we are using enzymes today we are simply finding out the right and best temperature for them to wo..."

I trailed off and began gazing at the wall to my right, and at some point I began to gaze at Victor unknowingly. I must have been doing it for quiet a while because he had to kick me under the desk to get my attention back. My face blushed red, again.

"Do you know the answer Mr Smith? What does protease produce?" Asked Dr Grey with a slight hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Uh...it p-produces amino acids, used to repair and produce new cells and tissue."

"Very well then, lets get started shall we?" His voice boomed across the class.

We all began the practical, and so did the noise of clinking glass tubes, bunsen burners igniting and the odd scream followed by the sound of shattering glass. I didn't pay much attention to the people and the noise around me, it was as if I was in my own little soundproof bubble I also was on auto-pilot even, doing the things I needed without any hesitation.

The auto-pilot had disengaged suddenly, wrenching me out of my bubble. I reached over towards the thermometer that was placed over to my right, but what I didn't realise that was Victor already had a hand over the apparatus causing me to place my hand over his, and because I didn't feel the cool, smooth glass that I originally expected to, the realisation of what I had done sank into me, causing my face to blush a crimson red and my heart to flutter. Looking over to where my had was placed my worst fear was confirmed. Victor's large, viney hand was placed under mine, my own fingers barley enough to reach his nuckles, I felt the smoothness of his hair on the bottom of my hand, this simply caused me to blush even further.

I don't have a single idea as to how long I had my hand there but I just wished deep inside that it didn't last longer that a few milliseconds: from the moment that our skin came into touch time seemed to slow down to a trickle, the seconds went by agonisingly slow and seeming that I was impervious to this, it just proved to make it even more agonising.

Shaking my head a little I take myslef out from the seemingly endless trance that I was deeply engrossed within. I slowly glance up to Victor, facing what he has to say about our little moment of contact. His reply and the expression on his face completely alludes me and just for a moment-for a miniscule of a moment- I think that I've somehow passed out from the ethanol fumes and I'm simply dreaming, my body sprawled out across the floor of the lab. This isn't the case.

Victor's face is seemingly redder than mine, possibly even reder. His eyes transfixed are gazing at me, his emerald orbs somehow asking me what should I do? I also notice that his pupils have dialated significantly, showing that he to is also close from going into ventricular fibrillation. Strands of his brown hair hang from his face and cover his eye, extenuating the shocked look that plasters his face.

"Oh-uh sorry, my bad" I quickly muster out, realising that our contact was getting a bit more awqward than accidental. I show a smile at him in effort to relive the tension that seemed to be chocking me of air.

"It's cool, you were in your own bubble. I understand" Victor says waving it away with the hand now free from mine. He takes the thermometer and places it into his testube, recording the temperature and wrtitng it down on his notebook.

I throw my eyes away from him and stare at the table beneath me. nd low behold! What do we have here? A thermometer sits on the desk in front of me, the smooth glass surface reflecting the glow of the flourecent lamps above into my eye somehow mocking me, teasing me like a child pulling its tounge at me. The rage and anger to throw it across the room fills me without any alarm, I calm down by breathing out a wobbly sigh.

Did that really just fucking happen?

"Great, well my days off to a great start isn't it?" I muble to myself.

As it reaches near the end of the lesson, all the equipment is washed and put away. Dr Grey dissmisses us for our next lesson.

Hey, well at least Victor isn't it chemistry,right? I think to myself whilst on my way to chemistry.

Then the realisation hits me like a rock to the face, Victor isn't in this lesson, but Ben it.

Well its all just fucking rainbows and glitter then, isn't it? I think to myslef whilst trudging away to next lesson, mentally preparing myslef for the verbal abuse and odd paper that Ben will inevitably lunge at me.

I eventually reach the door to the chemistry lab and just stand there for a few moments, tense and begin to ponder as I think about what may happen today then realising that nothing has changed since starting the class, I put my hand on the stained brass doorknob and twist it clockwise hearing the well known click of the mechanism and the door opening. I put my hand on the door and push, the door swings inwards granting me access to the chemistry lab.

I'm greeted with a paper ball thrown to my face that catches me off guard and cultures me to stumble backwards very slightly. I look and scan the room for my assistant but instantly know who it is. Ben.

Hey guys, I hoped you liked the second part. Please do tell me if there are any grammatical errors or things that confuse you and I will try and fix them.

-Adamkillan XOXO

PS, I have ABSOLUTLEY no knowledge of the American education system and the thing with AP classes, so if you do spot something wrong then...you know the drill???

☺☺☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.8K 75
(This is the edited version of my book Bad Boy Knows My Secret) Jesse's life turns upside down once the football player from his school finds out he'...
875K 29.4K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
7.7K 272 48
~โ€ขhis pastโ€ข~ WARNING: this is one of my first ever books, the grammar as well as the whole thing in general is written LIKE SHIT. The more you go in...
762K 24.3K 21
Reign, a high school heart-breaker has never felt any affection towards anyone he dated. He thought there was something wrong with him until his best...