Worldwide - Kim Seokjin

By kk_140t7

Jin is working as a soloist while he waits for his bandmates to get back from the military. When he's walking... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 3

54 9 3
By kk_140t7

"What inspired you to start writing?'

"I've always been a story teller. My mom used to tell me people would love my stories. So eventually I began writing them. What surprised me was the fact that my first book was such a hit that everyone wanted more."

"Your books have been sold out everywhere and it's only been two weeks since it came out. How does that make you feel?"

"It makes me happy to know that people love my book so much." The interview continued with questions like this till we had to call it a day. I shake the woman's hand before walking backstage. When I get back there Taylor is already waiting for me. Her dark skin looked amazing in the baby pink dress she wore. Her hair was in long braids that were absolutely beautiful.

"That went well. Now that that's over you have the rest of the day off. Is there anything you needed from me before I left?" I smile at her. She's always made sure I was feeling my best, but also made sure I stayed on task and got everything done on time.

I shake my head. "Nothing right now. If I need anything I'll make sure to call you."

She nods and grabs her bag before patting my back. "Get home safe." I smile at her before turning in the direction of the parking lot. We walk out together, but when we get there we have to walk alone because our cars are on opposite sides of the parking lot. I wave at her as I walk away, then get in my car.

On the drive home I turn the radio to the K-pop station that Quinn puts on when she rides with me. The first song that comes on is Standing Next to You by Jungkook. Which is interesting because he left for the military last December. You would think the would ease out of playing any BTS songs while they're gone. But I'd heard a lot of them. Specifically Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung or V. And here lately they've been playing Astronaut by Jin since he was coming back in two weeks.

I will admit, since mine and Quinn's talk at Waffle House a couple weeks ago I've been doing my research on these guys. And I can definitely say their talented. I can also see why Quinn loves J-hope so much. He was an amazing dancer and was absolutely adorable.

Jin on the other hand was a very talented singer. He could dance well and he was extremely handsome. I watched more stuff about him than any of the other members. He was funny. Anytime he cracked a joke I laughed.

This also pushed me to start learning Korean. So I did. I've been taking online classes whenever I can, and it's extremely hard to remember a lot of things. But so far I know some simple fraises and according to the teacher I have, I'm a fast learner.

I sigh and park my car in the driveway and rest my head back on the headrest for a second. I finally get out of the car and walk inside, dropping my purse on the table along with my phone. I pull my heels off and put them away in my closet and change out of my black dress into a pair of grey shorts and a long-sleeved teal shirt. I lean over touching my toes to stretch my back and then walk into the kitchen.

I make myself some chicken stir-fry and sit down at the table to eat it. Every time I take a few bites, I yawn. I knew I was tired but I didn't knw how tired till I sat down. I rub my eyes curse at myself when I remember I have makeup on. I quickly finish eating and make my way to the bathroom. After washing my face and doing my routine I brush my teeth and head to my bedroom.

I pray that the next two weeks go by fast. Especially the interviews and the book sign I have next week. I yawn and rub my eyes. Laying down I burrow into the sheets with yet another yawn. It only takes a few moments before I fall asleep.

-----

The next day I have to fly to New York for a few interviews. I'd had my bag packed for days but right now I was checking to make sure I had everything. After making my rounds around the house to make sure I had everything and nothing would go wrong while I was gone, I loaded my bags into my car and drove to the airport.

I pulled into the parking lot as close as I could to the doors. Pulling out my luggage and carry on I walk inside and look for my manager, Taylor. Looking through the crowd I see her in her bright yellow sweatshirt and gray sweatpants. I walk over to her and sit down next to her after putting my luggage away.

She looks up at me and back down at her phone. "You're on time. Good job." I shake my head with a chuckle.

"I try." She smiles softly. I pull out my phone and scroll through my social medias. I see different edits and clips of BTS each app I scroll through. I smile at them, especially at the ones with Jin in them. There were a few that cause me to blush, because who decided it was a good idea to make such beautiful humans.

I lean my head back before glancing over at Taylor. She was still on her phone being quiet when the announcement came that our flight was boarding. We hurried through our gate and onto the plane. I sat down a few rows from Taylor in the window seat.

The flight took about three hours. I grab my carry on and walk out of the plane and find Taylor. We walk over to the luggage pick up and have to wait about ten minutes before we can see our bags. After collecting them we call for an uber and head to the hotel we're staying in.

My room was across the hall from hers and we both decided to relax in our rooms for the rest of the day before our next few days got busy. I have four different interviews one day after the other. And after the final one I have to fly to LA for my book sign, which will take up 2 days. So it'll be about 8 days before I get to go home and rest. Because after this my schedule is clear. Or as clear as it will be. I still have to continue writing my book.

I sigh and sprawl on the bed. I was tired. With little to no rest, always doing something, and my mind never stopping. My thoughts always strayed to him. And I had now way to stop him. What would happen if we never met? Was he really my soulmate? I have no idea. But would I be able to live like this for the rest of my life if we never met? One question in particular never left my mind though. How does Quinn live like this, and how did she make it this long without him?

I let out another sigh. Is this what my life has come to? Always thinking about a man that I didn't know, who probably didn't know I existed. Why? Why me?

There's a possibility I might never know. There's always that possibility. Or fate will play its cards and we'll meet one day. But when that would be, I don't know. That was what frustrated me. The one person that could fix this might never be able to.

"Ughhh" I'm so tired. I want this to stop. Do I really though? No. I don't.

"God. I've never been so indecisive in my life." I rub my eyes. Sleep. I need sleep. Yeah, that's exactly what I need.

I pull the covers over my body and roll over. Burrowing into the blankets and sheets I close my eyes. My body and mind being so tired I fell asleep immediately.

-----

The first three days went by faster than I thought they would. No problems. Though there were a few uncomfortable questions. Those were handled accordingly. The fourth day was a bit different though.

As the show host was asking questions he'd reach out and grab my hand, rubbing it sensually. Every time my body froze but I made myself keep talking.

This wasn't the first time a host got handsy. And most likely wouldn't be the last. I ignored it until he met me backstage and pulled me aside into a unpopulated hallway.

He was in his early fourties' and looks like your average show host. I stood beside him timidly before he pushed me up against the wall. I sucked in a breath as his lips met the skin of my neck.

When I started to struggle against him, he slid his hand up the inside of my thigh. Thank god I'm wearing tight ass pants that even I struggle to get into. So it would make it harder for him to get them off. I slip my phone out of my pocket and wrap my arm around his shoulders so he couldn't see it.

Typing out a message to Taylor, I act compliant to him. He barely gets his hand to my waistband before he's torn away from me. The security guards have him held by the elbows and Taylor had her phone out to record.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" The man scowls at her.

"How many women have you done this and more to?"

We didn't get a single answer out of him. Promising to report him if he tried to do anything else we left.

I sat in the car with a sigh. I close my eyes as I lean my head against the window. "That was unexpected."

"That shouldn't have happened." I glance over at Taylor, whose knuckles are white from the grip on the steering wheel. Her jaw was tense with anger. I sigh and shake my head.

"Yes, but we can't go back and change anything. What's done is done and we have to move on." I watch her face as her jaw ticks, her anger even more evident on her face now.

After a few moments her body relaxes and she sighs. She glances over at me and nods. She parks in the parking garage and turns to me. "Are you okay?"

I sigh. "I will be...It'll take time, but I will be." My head falls as my mask breaks. The tears fall down my cheeks and my shoulders shake as I sob. Taylor reaches across the center console and pulls me in for a hug.

"Let it all out, Sweetheart. Let it out." My hands reach out and clutch her shirt.

"Am I weak? Does this make me weak?" Her body shifts slightly as she pulls me closer.

"No. You are not weak. You are so strong, especially the way you dealt with it. I'm so proud of you, Madi. So proud." My body shakes harder as my sobs get stronger, her words hitting home in my heart.

As my sobs slowly come to an end and the tears running down my cheeks slow, I lean back and wipe my eyes with my wrists.

"Thank you, Taylor. Thank you for always being there for me." She smiles at me sadly and grabs my hand.

"I may be your manager, but I'm also your friend, Madi. I will always be here for you." The smile I give her matches her own that she's given me.

"Thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.5K 26
♥ Completed ♥ "I don't mix work with pleasure," said Jin looking at Namjoon, who's processing the fact that they had steamy sex the day before...
471K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
2K 240 21
A triangle of love-lost and love-found. Book #2 is the series. They both fell for her at first sight. Both of them no longer deny that they are them...
27.8K 1K 50
[Kim Seokjin Fan Fiction] Jin is so confident about his looks especially when he's around his friends. Suddenly, someone walks into his life and he b...