Sorrโœฎws - Tokyo Revengers cha...

By Ceyikar0

Tokyo Revengers x Fem reader I DO NOT own Tokyo Revengers, Ken Wakui does, I only own Y/n and some other char... More

0| Attention
1| WHO ARE YALL?
2| Y/n the gf thief
3| Fuck school
4| Sanzu is so cute
5| Xanie
6| Amusement parks anybody?
7| HAUNTED HOUSE
8| Poor Y/n
A/N
9| Kisaki the Ipad kid
11| BARTHOLOMEW JR
12| FIELD TRIP TO LV
13| FINALLY HERE
14| Family mentioned?
15| Fishies๐Ÿ 

10| Y/n's on a "date"?

319 8 6
By Ceyikar0

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
I advise you not to repeat the same mistake.
ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡...

We walked out the classroom with the teacher yelling at us, we made it to the parking lot and he gave me a helmet before driving me to McDonalds.

~

After hanging out with Rindou he dropped me back home and my body hit the couch like a fucking gravitational pull.

"N/n is that you?"

"Michi?"

"Y/n wake up."

"I wasn't even asleep, I'm just tired by a lil bit."

"You sure? Cause you are slumped rn."

"Whatever dude, what do you want?"

"My mom got a call from the school that you skipped sooooo."

'Now I'm awake.'

"WHAT."
I sat up quickly because I thought it was because of the fact Michi's teacher caught me and Rindou leaving class.

"Wait is it because I skipped your school?"

"You don't even go there, it's because you skipped your own school idiot."

"Oh right I forgot about that."

"You're gonna need a good excuse."

"I'll deal with that later."

"L/N Y/N!"

"SHIT, CANT TALK IM GOING ON A DATE."

I ran out of the house with no shoes on just socks, my school bag and my uniform.

I ran a good distance and was literally near a mall, I need a miracle because I am not gonna survive this when I get back.

"Y/n?"

'LORD WHAT NOW.'

"Koko? Is that you?"

"Yes? You didn't notice?"

"Sorry I just woke up earlier and now I'm kinda schizophrenic."

"Forget that darling, why do you have no shoes on? You gamble away all your money?"

"If I gambled away all my money I would not be wearing anything rn."

"I wish you hadn't said that because that's the only thing in my mind now."

"Weird but do I atleast look hot?"

"Sure."

"Hmm good enough, anywho I have no shoes on rn because I ran away from my aunt."

"Why?"

"Because she's the one I gambled away all my money to."

"... For real?"

"NO, I skipped school and she got a call home."

"I don't get why you're being sarcastic because that definitely not something so obvious people could guess."

"Whatever Koko, I ran out the house and told her I was going on a date."

"Your date looks soo cute."

"I don't have one."

"Exactly."

"Alright listen here love I'm not having it right now, I need to be on a fake date just in case she put a tracker on me and finds out I'm lying."

"Why would that be an issue?"

"Because if I lie and run away I'm in bigger trouble."

"Tough luck darling, you're not getting a date with that outfit and those mannerisms."

"Sorry Mr. Bougie."
I rolled my eyes at his remark and crossed my arms thinking about what I should do.

"Koko wanna go on a date?"

"WHAT? No I can't I'm sorry Y/n."

"Awe why not."

"I like someone else...."

"I NEED A MIRACLE."
I fell on the ground and started hitting the ground while crying and saying why me.

"Jeez you're such a drama queen."
I got up and looked at him before having another breakdown, I love being dramatic.

"I HAVE AN IDEA."

"Hm?"

I turned to the pretty boy who was watching the whole scene if he would go on a date with me.

"Would you go on a date with me? Please?"

"I- um sure."
So red he looks like an average white boy in the summer, the color resembles a tomato, how hilarious.

"Alright then! Let's go clothes shopping first love! I need new clothes anyway."

"Ehem."
I turned to look at Koko with his arms crossed and an unpleasant expression eyeing me up and down.

"Who's paying?"

"Umm me? I thought that was obvious?"

"If you can't afford shoes I don't think you'd be able to buy clothes."

"I just said earlier I didn't have time to put on my shoes."

"Don't worry it's on me."
Wow I love pretty people so much, I really didn't mind buying him things although my wallet would be empty but how generous of him.

"I didn't really mind ya know? I mean if you wanted anything too I would've bought it for you."
I looked at him confused but all he did was smile, poor Koko bros just watching a fucking K-drama in front of him.

"I never got your name what was it?"

"Inui Seishu."

"INUPI?"

"Yes? Is that a problem I'm sorry if it was."

"You're the Toman gc dude?"

"Ohhh now I know who you are, you're Y/n Michi's cousin right?"

"Yeah didn't know how you didn't notice before."

"I just thought the name sounded familiar I didn't really think anything of it, but the others weren't lying you're really beautiful."

"Thank you."
I really love pretty people, he held his hand out and I grabbed it, we walked into the mall leaving Koko behind.

"HEY! WAIT FOR ME BRO."

'Crap I kinda forgot about him.'

"I think we should wait for Koko."

"He's fine, he's just dramatic."

"And you didn't think I was earlier?"

"I know you were kidding, it was kinda exaggerated."

"That's the point, that makes it funnier."
He smiled and held my hand so he could walk me to a clothing store.

"I'm just so gonna buy an outfit so I don't wear this uniform any longer, maybe some shoes too."

"You can buy more if you want."

"Nahh I'm good I should be buying you shit."

"I insist."

"No thanks Inupi."
I walked off and chose (outfit), I showed it to Inui to see what'd he say, he didn't really say nothing which was fine, he bought me the clothes and I immediately switched out, I cut off the tags using my incisors.

'I'm glad I got pretty sharp teeth otherwise I would've been itching cause of the tags.'

I walked to a food court with him because even though earlier Rindou drove me to a fast food place I didn't eat anything, I just bought him food and we hung out, now I regret not getting food.

"Inupi what do you wanna eat?"

"Oh I'm fine thanks."

"No it's fine I'll pay just tell me what you want, and I will keep on insisting."

"I'll just get whatever you get then."

"You sure?"

"Mhmm I don't really buy stuff at malls, especially things from the food court since I'm busy making sure Koko doesn't spend money on useless shit."

"Funny I always thought he was frugal."

"He's only frugal when it comes to people that aren't him."

"Makes sense."
I bought me and Sei some food and we ate, we started talking about random things in our life when we were done.

"Honestly even though the date was useless I really appreciate it Sei."

"How was it useless?"

"Michi's mom didn't drive her car through the mall and dragged me back home."

"It's useful to me, I didn't know you for that long but I'm glad we went on a date, even if it was fake to you it's real to me, your an amazing person and I would really love if we hung out more."

"Will do! Just text me anytime and we can hang out or go on another date."

"I'd like that."
He got up and hugged me, to which I hugged him back and we left the mall, but before that I took pictures to show Michi that I can bag, I really enjoyed the date though.

-Mikey's POV-

"OMFG."

"What is it now Mikey?"

"Y/n is on a date with Inui."
I started breaking down at the thought while the gang just started looking shocked and taking pictures.

"That was not expected, but did you think you'd be able to go on a date with N/n?"

"NO, but I wanna go on a date with herrrrr."
I curled up into a ball on the ground and just heard the others agreeing with what I said.

"I feel the damn dark impulse coming out bro."

"I can show Y/n what else is coming out."

"KAZUTORA OH MY FUCKING GOD."
I will kick Kazutora's ass I swear to fucking god, imma fucking feed him to a bear.

"That is fucking wild but honestly same."

"MITSUYA? WHAT THE FUCK."
Definitely not what I was expecting from him but whatever me too bro, me too.

"Finna keep her busy for 9 months."

"SOMEONE FUCKING CANCEL KAZUTORA."

"I AGREE WITH BAJI, JEEZ DUDE STOP."

"SAME CHIFUYU CUZ GIRL WTF."

"Nahoya call mom I'm scared."

"ME TOO BRUH."

"PEH CALL THE COPS."

"I GOT THEM ON SPEED DIAL RN."

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

1470 words.

Song of the day: Buddah Lovaz - Bone Thugs-n-Harmony.

(Honestly laughed at the end part but anyways chapter made for H3llowkitty101 .)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 200 41
"๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ," Y/n has been friends with Mikey for as long as she can remember. She wanted it to stay t...
4.8K 315 22
A childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines. Tokyo...
54.8K 699 11
One shots of a whole bunch of Tokyo Revengers characters, I am fairly new to Wattpad but I will try my best to figure everything out! Leave requests...
13.7K 399 14
This is a tokyo revengers fanfiction, I do not own any of the characters or plot. I also don't own any songs/pictures or media in this fanfiction. I...