14| Family mentioned?

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
Goth people hmu<3.
ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡...

"We're here, again."

~

"Finallyyyy."

I dropped face first into my bed and heard Rindou whisper some shit talk about me.

"Ya wanna say that out loud sir?"

"I said you slept the whole time yet said finally, plus I don't get why we have to help u unpack ya lazy hoe."

"I actually never said you had to lil bro."

"Oh."

"BoI put my shit down and gtfo."

"So hostile."

"GTFO."

"Okay okay! Jeez.."

He and the others left while I stayed in the same position before I got up and started organizing my things as well as Eunwoo's and Yuma's things.

"Oi Y/n-Chan!"

"What is it Eunwoo?"

"We wanted to know if you wanted to come hangout with us!"

"Like where?"

"Im not sure.. But we just wanna explore since it's our first in a foreign country!"

"Okay let's go."

"Okay we'll wait for you to change!"

Eunwoo went back into the bathroom to help Yuma fix her hair and they started talking about how excited they were.

'Las Vegas never looks good during the day, I should probably take them shopping at the strip.'

I got up and put on a white tank top and gray sweats before I grabbed a black sweatshirt in case I get cold.

"You guys ready?"

"You're gonna wear that?"

"It's hot in LV, even at night."

"Noted!"

They came out the bathroom after a couple of minutes and we put on our shoes before sneaking out.

"Imma go to the kitchen first, I'm kinda hungry."

"Isn't it looked at night."

"Hairpin."

"Ohhh, we'll go with you!"

"Wait outside the door and knock lightly two times if you hear or see someone coming okay?"

"Okay!"

"Okay Y/n-Chan!"

We made it to the kitchen and I lockpicked the door before they gave me a thumbs up and stood on guard.