IZUKU In Telltales TWDG SEASO...

By Horseshoes2078

after the event of the season one izuku now takes responsibility for Clementine & Duck alongside him are Carl... More

All that Remains
ALL That Remainspt2
A House Divided PT1
A HOUSE Divided PT2
A HOUSE DEVIED PT3

S2PROLOGUE

190 8 1
By Horseshoes2078

My names izuku midoriya I come from world we're 90% of it's pollution have powers I've sacrificed my self to save my friends & the people with a smile next thing I knew I was talking  an angle named Daniel he gave me the option to be reincarnated I accepted now I was born into a new world I had a good life but in 2003 everything went wrong the dead started to rise. Me Ben and Travis the only survivors of my school band we met a group they seem nice as I got to know them they became like family then everything changed bandits attack we lost good people we traveled to Savannah to find a boat, Clementine a little girl who was being taken care of by a good man named Lee everett, their a  boy named duck Kenny son they we're kidnapped by a man ,we search for them my two best friends since childhood died Kenny sacrifice himself. Me and Lee had to face herd of undead to get to them the person that was behind all of it was the one the group stole the supplies from station wagon

He almost killed Lee but I shot him... I got separated from them and couldn't find them I thought I failed but you always have to keep hope because in the end they found me....

When they met up with Carley,omid and Christa he told them what the kids said what happened to Lee Carley broke down she didn't want to believe it but she stade strong that's what Lee would of wanted her to do now wallow so she helps izuku out taking care of Clementine he appreciates it even though he knows how to take care of kid thanks to he's mom.

It's been months since Savannah the death of Lee hit Clementine hard and Duck finding out about he's dad he shut down didn't talk for two weeks but one day got back to old goofy self izuku was glad that he found a way to make Clem smile when she was down omid and me teach the kids how to fish and duck would go on talking about how he's dad caught a giant catfish Carley help me and Clementine with gun practice I've gotten better so has Clem Lee would be proud.

Christa was beginning to show seeing Belly bump me and omid started making plans to keep he or she safe since it'll be hard to keep a new born quiet in the apocalypse.

Some nights Clementine and Duck would get nightmares and I would have to comfort them leaving watch duty to the adults.

When they went to the train station Carley picked up Chuck's guitar and gave it to me it was cool something to remind me of the old man... I started practicing and I've gotten better I think jirou would of been proud of me.

Christa found a sign talking about Wellington supposed to me a safe haven for survivors I'll like it to be true would love to sleep in bed without having to keep one eye open.

I... I just hope I'm doing the best I can for the kids I wanna make Lee and Kenny proud they should be here. But all I can do is try and Hope for the best

Carley: Izuku are you done?

Izuku turns now 19 years old  still wearing he's high school jacket since it was getting cold he was holding a camera the one Lee found at Jolene camp he kept it in he's back pack ever since then he leans down and puts it up in he's bag and puts it over he's shoulder grabbing he's crossbow he's good with a gun but like using a stealthy weapon instead luckily found more arrows along the journey he walks up to Carley she's wearing purple leather jacket she has scar on her missing ear from the shot Lilly took. she title her head and izuku follows her .

Carley: so how much battery is left?

Izuku: half. I'm keeping it off when I have better things to talk about.

Carley: sure . Good to keep you some things off your mind, you still write in your note book

Izuku:yep It's still a hobby of mine but it's more then just a survival book now it's about us and the fallen I want to include everyone we met so everyone can know their story.

Carley smiles: yeah don't want to forget the good people.

The continue walking heading towards the others a Walker pops up from the trees Carley takes her gun out but izuku stops her he aims he's crossbow and fires it killing the Walker with headshot, it goes down and he walks up to  it leans forward and grabs the arrow Carley walks next to him

Carley: you gotta teach me to use the crossbow

Izuku chuckle: you're thing is guns

Carley: yeah well it's not like bullets are gonna come falling from the sky.

Izuku: true . Tell you what I'll write it down as are next step for training okay.

She smiles and nods they then see Clementine, Duck, Christa and omid. Duck spots them and waves he's hand they wave back Carley turns her head a little looking at izuku and Snickers he turns with raise brow

Izuku: What?

Carley: Nothing it's just we gotta cut your hair again broccoli

He blushes and looks away

Izuku: I'm fine okay walker hasn't grabbed it yet .

Carley: oh my gosh you're such a baby Clementine has no problem with it.

Izuku rolls he's eyes: okay mom I'll cut my hair jeez!

Her eyes widen izuku didn't notice what he said and continues the Walk Carley smiling even more decide to tease

Carley: mom A.

Izuku blush: hey now I .. okay well... Be quiet.

Carley: oh my precious little broccoli boy.

Izuku: oh my God stop please!

They finally made it to the others they see izuku grouchy experience.

Omid: what's wrong with him?

Carley: he's fine just being a grumpy.

Izuku: I am not!

Carley: ah wears that cute smile at hu?

Izuku couldn't help but give small smile at the woman

Carley: their you go.

Izuku: yeah. yeah  so we're we heading to now.

Omid and  Christa told them about a bathroom up a Mile thinking it could be a good place to clean up the group agree and walk onwards with Christa and omid taking the lead Clementine next to izuku and Duck talking into Carley missing ear.

Izuku hopes this Wellington place is real our at least something good come their way he remembers what Daniel said how everyone fates are sealed well he saved Duck and Carley he'll keep on doing it . No  matter what nothing is going to stand in he's way of keeping the people he cares about safe.
____________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 102 19
(Complete) When the world went to hell you were just a normal 8 year boy who wanted to become a great martial artist what will you do when the world...
29.6K 1K 25
🚫No Quirks🚫 🖋Apocalypse Au🖋 ❤🧡💚TodoBakuDeku💚🧡❤ ❕has theme of death, and panic attacks❕ Izuku was born into the apocalypse. His mother made su...
2.2K 115 40
Izuku thought his luck had finally changed when he was chosen by his idol All Might to be his successor. Everything was supposed to change for him th...
47.8K 1.3K 81
-Completed- Y/N was a normal kid, in a normal home until he met Clementine and Lee. A Clementine X Male Reader Story. All Characters Rights are Owne...