๊งเฐŒ๏ธŽ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๏ฟฝ...

By Jazmineeniii

-๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ? -๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”, ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’• ๏ฟฝ... More

เผ’๏ธŽๅฉๅฐบใ„–ใ„ฅใ„–แ˜œใ„ฉไน‡เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™เผ’๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ๐ƒ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ

เผ’๏ธŽ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘–๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™'๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“๐‘“๐‘–๐‘๐‘’เผ’๏ธŽ

82 3 2
By Jazmineeniii

꧁𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔; 𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒆꧂

The three adults sat in the principal's office while one kid stood beside, their chairs arranged in a semi-circle around his desk. The principal, a middle-aged man with bluish hair and a kind disposition, looked up from his papers and smiled at the parents and teacher sitting before him. "So, it seems we have a bit of a situation here," he begun.

"Principal it is indeed, that damn kid deserves to be kicked out of this school." One of the parent spat out, harshly. The mother was a tall woman with dark hair and piercing, gray eyes. She wore a neat suit and carried herself with authority. She stared at the other parent with a look of indignation on her face, as if daring him to deny her allegations.

Russo took a moment to grab the cigarette out his lips and glared at the middle-aged father sitting beside a pouting Tanqr,

Tanqr stood off to the side, his black hoodie covered in splotches of dried blood and his head swelled up and bruised. The dark fabric barely registered against the grimy walls and floor of the hallway. Tanqr's face was expressionless, his eyes focused blankly ahead as he waited for the parents and the principal to finish their conversation. The principal looked at him, though he quickly turned his attention back to the parents, probably realizing that it was a matter for a different discussion.

Before the man could say anything, the mother interrupted. "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥!" The mother glanced back at the Russo with an angered expression. "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭!"

☾︎ఌ︎𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸ఌ︎☽︎

A classroom full of students was filled with the sounds of talking and laughter, the air thick with the scent of lunch boxes and sweaty bodies. The students moved about freely, taking no notice of the teacher's absence. Some sat talking quietly in small groups at their desks, while others played games or socialized in the aisles and corners of the room. It was a scene of constant motion and activity with no sign of discipline or order.

and with the teacher gone, the students were free to explore and interact with the classroom as they pleased. One of the students noticed a book lying on the floor, clearly forgotten by its owner. The student picked up the book, looking around the room for a sign of the owner. He saw a blue dyed hair kid with complete dark clothing sitting at a desk nearby, looking down at his phone. Timmy walked over to the desk and smashed Tanqr's head on the table.

it caught everyone's attention and the class fell silence earning a lot of eyes on them. Tanqr quickly perked his head up and held it with his hands in pain, he stood up angrily

"𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦?"

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐠? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐟!" interrupted by the sudden accusation of one student aimed at another. Timmy pointed accusingly at Tanqr, who seemed completely caught off-guard.

"You dumb twat, that was lying on the ground before. So there's no way that would be inside my bag, you're making things up."

"You LIAR. admit that you stole this, theif!"

"like I said. I didn't stole that."

"Or what? you really don't want to admit your sin? Do you want to end up like Clarissa? huh?"

Tanqr stopped in his tracks, his thoughts suddenly filled with violent impulses. For a moment he considered acting on these urges, it was almost impossible to resist. with his free hand, he slipped his hand in his pocket tightening his grip on a sharp pencil. "Why? What did you do to her.."

"Well do you? Do you want to end up like her huh?"

-
a man was driving along the highway, their child in the backseat. The sun was setting and the sky was a deep shade of orange, tinged with pink and red. The kid sat quietly in the backseat, lost in thought. He gazed out the window at the passing scenery, watching the trees, hills and buildings go by. His thoughts turned to the next day's school, and he felt a twinge of anxiety.

the man looked over at Tanqr who seemed to be out of his world. The man chuckled and looked back at his track,

"Tanqr, how many students did you pick a fight with?" He jokingly sneered.

Silence.

The man sighed, "I was kidding, you know? I'm proud of you for not causing any trouble at school." He smiled.

Tanqr glanced at his dad driving recklessly, his heart pounded and tightened his grip on the seatbelt

"Don't let anyone take advantage of you or look down on you.

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐩 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥, 𝐨𝐫.. 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐤."

-

"Hey? Pay attention! I said do want to end up like her? Huh?"

a loud commotion broke out in one corner of the classroom. Tanqr aggressively pushed Timmy on the ground and wrestled with him, in the middle of a physical fight, shoving and punching each other, Tanqr threw one hard punch at the student that hit them hard like a bullet, he took out his pencil and..

𝐀𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤.

☾︎ఌ︎𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌ఌ︎☽︎

"So principal? What are you going to do with that kid, after brutally stabbing my baby's neck multiple times, Huh? Give it a damn solution!"

Tanqr's dad balled his fists in anger after trying to hold and resist the urge of making a scene, He quickly stood up and aggressively held Tanqr hostage, with a sharp pair of scissors pressed up to his neck.

"𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐨. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤, 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭?"

Tanqr didn't dare to move a single muscle, he remained silent and calm, with his free hands tring to guide his father's grip to loosen.

The mother's eyes widened in shock as he glanced at the principal to do something, however, Russo remained a cold look on his face, The two adults were immediately alerted by the chaos and backed away. The teacher tried to diffuse the situation, attempting to separate the two and calm them down.

"P-Put the kid down" The teacher said while standing up, their faces a mix of shock and disbelief. Tanqr's father's voice was loud and aggressive, and they were clearly not in a reasonable state of mind. The adults kept their distance and watched carefully, ready to intervene if the situation escalated. They tried to stay calm and de-escalate the situation, the horror and fear on their faces made the father chuckle, he harshly tossed Tanqr to the side hitting his head on the wall, the man returned the pair of scissors back to the principal's desk.

"Are we all sorted out here?" The man chuckled, As if nothing had happened at all.

Meanwhile, for Tanqr. He weakly tried to stand up and held his bleeding forehead. His heart raced in anxiety, he felt his knees weak and felt his weight buckled underneath him, he mind raced with unnecessary thoughts. In the corner he stood, he slowly walked towards back to his father limping over the table, the office was silent.

The adults watched Tanqr, all their eyes were laid on him. Tanqr couldn't bear it, he paused for a moment looking back at them, he then gave in his worse desires to continue his father's job.

He grabbed the pair of scissors back, they didn't try to question him and watched impatiently, Tanqr positioned the scissors

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭, 𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭.

a̶n̶ e̶y̶e̶ f̶o̶r̶ a̶n̶ e̶y̶e̶.

꧁༒︎ఌ︎ఌ︎𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬ఌ︎ఌ︎༒︎꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 12.8K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
17.6K 261 21
Denis Loves Sketch, Simple.. โš ๏ธSWEAR AND SMUTโš ๏ธ ~{Complete}~ 20 Chapters Started: *Idk* Finished: August 5th, 2021- Thursday August 8th 2021~ #1 in...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
167K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...