Tales Of Transcendence [Arkni...

By The-All-Eternal

"Power... a blessing and a curse, those who wield such authority must bear the responsibility that come with... More

[Prologue: A New Beginning I]
[Prologue: A New Beginning II]
[Prologue: A New Beginning III]
[Prologue: A New Beginning IV]
[Prologue: A New Beginning V]
[Prologue: A New Beginning VI]
[Special Chapter: Christmas Chaos]
[Prologue: A New Beginning VII]
[Prologue: A New Beginning VIII]
[Prologue: A New Beginning IX]
[Prologue: A New Beginning X]
[Prologue: A New Beginning XI]
[Special Chapter: When Worlds Collide I]
[Special Chapter: When Worlds Collide II]
[Prologue: A New Beginning XIII]
[Special Chapter: Aeonic Escapade]
[Special Chapter: Chaos In The Stars]
[Act 1: Saga Of A Nation's Rising I]
[Act 1: Saga Of A Nation's Rising II]

[Prologue: A New Beginning XII]

687 24 36
By The-All-Eternal

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
Study Guide 10: Dawn Of A New Warfare, Legends of the Earth-Shakers

Warfare was ever evolving much much is true no matter which Era one might find themselves, whether it be from the time of stones, sticks and and bones where many had yet to learn to improve their weapons.

To the mighty world fortresses that sails the vast void between spaces if the stars, Warfare will always experience a change as nations evolves and developed.

Technologies growing further and further as time passed by, old ways are set aside for the newer one's to be used, a cycle that had repeated itself since the dawn of civilization.

When the first ancestors of many terran species grew and became sentience they had always been set in conflict by many reasons.

A famously quote spoke by the Emanator of Apeiron had once said 'we are but creatures with hollow hearts, emptiness is what defines us, nothing will saith our desires fully... for always longed for me'.

And words that were truer than ever as we observe how society had grown from before the Aeonian Era, when Terra was beset by calamities and selfish greed that many today now considered as extreme.

What was considered a normality at that time is rather extreme in the eyes of the modern age, but one has to understand that all of this had occured before the arrival of the Aeons.

Terra and it's many inhabitants had no guide or mentor that watched over them as they grow and develop... uncontrolled our ancestors were before the Aeons own arrival.

A downside as most would say... knowing that improper use of new technology and knowledge yet to be carefully tested will lead only to further harm.

Not to mention that excessive usage will only act as another catalyst that would further propagate violence and conflict if not properly taught and controlled.

The Sanctum of Order heavily scrutinized the unchecked control of anything as it often lead to chaos... so in an age such as the Age of Turmoil, many of the followers of the Sanctum despises the old age.

Most vehemently the harbingers that had caused such chaos from the feranmuts to the tyrannical nobility of old that are even today were greatly despised by the common masses and ancient Emanators of old.

Warfare at the time was quite cruel and not to mention vicious, focused on giving the most lethal and bloodiest experience that they deemed as honorable at the time even when it was obvious people are none to obliged to such cruel experiences.

Though sometimes it can be exaggerating the record still holds truth about the past, Warfare was relished by warriors of old, enjoying the carnage of battle and the honor and glory it would bring.

To the common mass this may seemed to be good at the time but as lost records are rediscovered and found, further details are shown of the horror and pain that most suffer.

Only being forced to truly fight in combat because they were either conscripted or it is the most highest job at the time, the richest that even the poorest of people would get from becoming a warrior who had gone through many combat was no doubt immense.

Yet the risk was too great, life was harsh in the ancient times of the Turmoil Era before the Aeons arrived, but since the first among them had descended things began to change.

It was slow and only took noticed after a hundred year had passed since their arrival and several more centuries before the Aeons had finally consolidated themselves among the masses of Terra.

In the early days of the Aeonian Era, Warfare had been heavily affected by their arrival bringing strange new concepts yet to be known or discovered by the terran themselves as they have yet to fully developed.

From Kazdel began the Era of Machines or Automatons as it was more commonly known along with the Era of Alchemy, on Leithanien began the Era of Arcane and Liberatiom, and to the yet united Ursus came the Era of Titans and Forges.

All this coalesced to bring about a new age of Warfare that would catch many other nations at the time wholly unprepared for what they would face.

Allowing the three major powers to fully consolidate themselves within what would became present day borders, three major powers that caused multiple chain of events that changed Terra as we know it.

The beginning of a new Warfare would be further catalyzed by the new invention that had been forged by the Emanator Otto Apocalypse who had been the first to initiate the first industrialization age.

It was only fitting the first would be the one to bring a new change once more as he had done so in the earliest days of the Aeonian Era.

Not far beyond kazdel, located upon vast high mountains splintered into dozens of smaller pieces that formed odd pillars of stone was a vast complex that none had yet to know back in Kazdel at the time.

After the decree of King Kazlan for the production of the first mechanized army of Kazdel, Otto had already marshaled a large numbers of his Homunculus and personally crafted Automatons in forging a vast citadel of steel.

This became known as the Vulcan Citadel due to it's vast industry that caused itself to be mistaken for a newly emerge volcano, in reality it was the gargantuan forges that had been built deep inside the mountain that caused the volcanic effect.

Fortunately the fumes it produces aren't as harmful as most had believed, rather the smoke created by the Forge acted as a beneficial source of purification and terraformation across the badly damaged lands affected by catastrophes.

Even today many are boggled by its ability to produce such beneficial effect that many had attempted to replicate, unfortunately such secrets had been lost to time when the First Emanator vanished for a time till he had resurfaced again in modern times.

Though there are some rumors that the secret of the miraculous ability that the fumes of the Citadel are in fact was made from the 'Essence of Abundance', the Directorate of Babel however denies such claims to be true and are in fact false.

Still it remains as a popular belief among those that visit the Citadel, often hearing the soft breathing of Apeiron almost as if he was one with the Citadel, setting that aside.

Here from within the confines of the vast industrial complex were the first to be what would later be known as the Earth-Shakers, in folklores of nations that were once been enemies of Kazdel.

They spoke of vast fortress that marched through the lands, shaking the earth whoever they go, and all those that tried to stand against them were trampled, by their mighty stell hoofs of many legs.

Breathing flames that burned lands and stars that shattered mountains and once thought impenetrable fortifications were left in ashes wherever the Earth-Shakers marched.

However in actually based of Tee'Kaz/Sarkaz historical text this were what are local known as the first Mobile Landships that are purely of Kazdelian design.

Vast moving city's that stretched from either 800 meters to 1500 meter in length, these vast citadels are used by Kazdel's army as mobile bases sent out for mining, exploration, support, combat and colonization over newer fertile lands that have been terraformed.

These mobile citadels became Kazdel's main fighting force in an open Warfare that are only rivaled by the Leithanien Sky-Ships and Ursus Titans-Fortresses.

Armed with an array of weapons that few could match, it is an engine of destruction preserve only for the most crucial or dire situations.

Because to unleash such a weapon was to consign the enemies faith to death, few could ever stop such vast machines and fewer had ever been known to live to tell the tale of facing one.

They are known as Apeiron's fury made manifest and said to carry the burning destructive desire of the Aeon to destroy the wicked, unstoppable even in death, a Kazdelian landship is well known to fight to its last breath, bringing devastation to the enemy.

To even win against such machines were considered as pyrrhic victories the cost to great to even considered it as a win, the nature of Kazdel's brand of landship always bring devastation to enemies that even its mere presence would cause surrender... to avoid a destructive death.

Many are quite boggled at such ability of the Earth-Shakers to wrought devastation, even in modern times the new generations had prove this much even in space, they are often dubbed as world-eaters due to their terrifying ability to consume entire worlds just so it could replenished itself.

But what others known as Earth-Shakers at the time, these vast mobile citadels held a different name in the Tee'Kaz/Sarkaz language when they had been first introduced by The First Emanator.

'Bolo'

Excerpt by Chief Engineer, Marcus Smith, Black Steel, Columbia Feb 9, 1086

==================================
(3rd POV)

"Absolutely not!" Came the words that came out of Kyros as he glared fiercely at Zacharias who was doing the same thing to the Chief Commander of Kazlan's military which was recovering.

It was nowhere near what it once was... but Otto had made sure thay qualify and quantity are fairly balanced well over the months since he had integrated himself to Kazlan's court.

Having used much of his resources to replenish and further develop his army that had been reduce to only a few thousands after the five year long war that he had fought against the foreign coalition that oppressed them for many centuries.

With Kazdel's growing population and the Homunculus he had created ever growing more experienced as time passed by which helped replenished the needed experience troops that Kazdel would need.

The small industrialization and minor expansion of the wall also helped in his production of the Steam-Guards that he had been quick to improve and modify last night and are currently being produced as he had promised to Kazlan.

The underground also added as a factor as he built vast homes beneath that are enforced by strong pillars and support structure that that withstands earthquakes and heavy assaults against enemies for over decades, if not longer.

The greenhouses, factories, and all other sorts of structure had been built and is quickly being filled by Homunculus and regular Tee'Kaz citizens alike, working together to further expand and improve the situation of the underground below.

The training course had been doing well as soon he suggested nee ideas and tested it, letting it be implemented by Kyros and his senior subordinates who helped the fresh recruits, once trained enough they were then sent to hunt beast to help improve their experiences in combat.

While making sure they survive after all every live they have is precious and crucial to Kazdel's survival and security. "It's been six hours now." Otto/Apeiron muses to himself as he looked at clock he had set up within the meeting room.

The meeting had gone off for hours and was doing well until this happened... it's all because of Zacharias insistent that to prove Kazlan is truly keeping his words, they wanted to assault a launch the first counter offensive against their oppressors based on Kazdel capabilities.

"And why not? Kazdel has recovered enough and we have an opportunity to reclaim one of our lost cities!" Zacharias argued back fiercely at Kyros both of them having fallen into a very heated and tense argument for an hour and a half.

"Yes, we have recovered but are armies are still fresh and have yet to full develop not to mention we only had recovered for nearly half a year and not one of us are keen to jump into another war! After five years you dipshit!" Kyros argued back.

It was this point the two were arguing while cursing at each other, apparently the two had a past and knew other well and not in a positive way from what Otto had learned from Lisette, Lillia and the others as they watched with exasperated expressions on their faces.

"Screw you! Coward! I never knew you'd become this pathetic since we last met you little miscreant of a general!" Zacharias insulted back as Otto let out a sigh, head shaking as he looks at Kazlan.

The latter not helping as he was too busy talking with Selenia who just gave a hopeless smile to her brother as though she was expecting this to happen as the other delegates aldo held such an expression.

"This must not be the first time this happened." He muses sipping a glass of champagne. "Gentlemen, please let us not go off topic with our discussion." Otto deadpanned interrupting the argument of the two.

"How dare you! Who the hell do you think you are to interrupt us?" Zacharias asked in anger. "Royal Advisor to his majesty, Lord Zacharias now please if you are done bantering like brats we have more important matters to attend than to waste arguing like immature manchilds." He dryly remarked.

Earning a snickers from Lillia as the rest cough looking away with awkward looks on their faces. "M-Manchild? How dare you say something like that to me! Do you know who I am?" Zacharias ask.

"A poor ill-mannered fool who has no sense of decency that lacked common sense and know only to act like a foul-mouthed Raburian." Otto replied even more dryly than before, Lillia was close to letting a full blown laughter as Hathris snickered and Jykos look like he wanted to blow from the laughter he is holding back like Lillia.

The rest know what the last word means as it was an insulting word mostly involving comparing someone with a beast they know who's species are well known to have horrible stench that will come out of their mouth tasting like different types of shit mixed together, it is also a specie that is utterly shameless.

Why? Because it shits itself out of it's own mouth and even pukes it at anyone unfortunate to be in its range, hence it was dubbed shameless because clearly such a species shouldn't exist because of the disgusting act it indulges itself in.

"Why I outt-mmph!" Zacharias was now fuming and was about to do something, till his mouth got sipped and body was restrained by a soft glow that covered up his body in a shining moonlight glow.

"Zacharias that's enough, your just going to embarrass yourself further." Selenia intervened with a wave of her hand, she held an apologetic look as she face Otto.

"My apologies sir. Otto for my brother's misbehavior... he is not one I would say to be quite... sociable to most." Otto nodded. "Apology unneeded my lady, I myself have to apologies for what I said since we are clearly going off the topic we originally discussed so do forgive and Jykos for the delayed that we caused." Jykos flinch at the mention of his name.

"I understand, I suppose it make us both even... still you are correct we do need to return to the topic at hand." Selenia's gaze at Kazlan who look nervous behind the stoic and calm stature he is showing.

"About time we do." Otto thought feeling exasperated at Kazlan's nervousness despite his words last night, the man was as reluctant as a school teen who wants to confess to his crush that fears he will be rejected... if he tried to confess to her.

"So as we've been told you are here on behalf of an invitation by the Kings Court to recall Kazlan for the coming Rite of Passing?" Otto asked.

"That is correct... the Rite of Passing will soon come to pass within the eight moon from now and Kazlan presence is necessary, in accordance to our people's tradition." Selenia began to explain.

"That's 3 months from now... then what brought you here if it was merely an invitation to the Rite?" Lillia questioned knowing that Selenia wouldn't necessarily be here if it was simply that.

"Of course not... I am here on half of the oath and pact we had made with Kazlan if ever he succeeded in finding off the Tkashor and her allies." Selenia answer as she looked at Kazlan who held a wide eyed look on his face.

"So her lady is truly going to fulfill it?" A delegate among Selenia retinue whispers as another one nodded. "Yes, it would seems so, though not unexpected his lordship always had high hopes for Kazlan even before he took the mantle."

"Oh? This is interesting, it seems there is more to their past than I had known at the moment... oh, Kazlan you no doubt know what they mean? Hahaha~." Otto thought to himself.

Zacharias had a betrayed look on his face mixed with a pleading look to his older sister as though begging her to not do what he think she will do.

"Sister you can'-mmph!!!" He tried to say as soon as he manage to free his mouth from the bindings only to be silence by Selenia again. "Silence, I made my choice and accepted it Zacharias this is not something you should be interfere, this is between me and his majesty." She said with a blush on her face.

"Hoho~, I feel something spicy is about to happen." Otto thought as a devious smile behind the act of drinking the champagne that he had prepared for the occasion.

"I wonder what is it going to be?" He muses to himself as he watched what is about to happen. "Your majesty..." She looked at Kazlan bowing her head lightly as she spoke.

"In accordance to the oath my father had made, your fulfillment had been met and thus I to shall fulfill my father's part per your wishes." Selenia informs as everyone else in Kazlan's court even Lisette and Lillia look in anticipation.

"By right of your victory and fulfillment, I Selenia Velacur Lo'demier is hereby betrothed to you by the will and blessing of my father, King Luzarius Zaren Lo'demier, and to be your spouse and official queen per the agreement we had signed to you." Selenia declared as Kazlan's court had their jaws dropped opened.

Silence fell the room as Kazlan looked at Selenia who held a blushing gaze yet a smile that said it all. "I am yours as promised, Kazzy." She whispered to his ear, Otto sensitive ears however heard it and even decided to record what he saw and heard.

"Selenia... are you sure?" Kazlan asked quietly as Selenia giggled. "Did you not boldly proclaimed that you would make me your wife? As you have promised to my older brother and I?" She whisperer with a seducing voice.

Silence befalls the meeting room as everyone was left speechless aside from the delegates or retinue that served under Selenia as they had know that it would happen, having been told of it by her father.

Zacharias doesn't seem happen but who cares of his opinion. "Certainly not me, I wouldn't want him to ruin the mood as it is now... alas we must break this silence before it gets too far." Otto though in his head. "Also why do I feel happy and have the urge to congratulate Kazlan for finally getting a wife?" Otto then added.

"Ah... what a wondrous news, it seems you now have a queen, your majesty." So said Otto breaking the silence as the meeting room was soon swept by a storm of questions mostly coming from Kazlan's court who weren't aware of the deal he had made with Selenia's family.

==================================
(Timeskip)

"To think that marriage would come at a time like this." Otto muses as he walked through the halls of the castle that had been expanded and modified many months ago, expanding under Kazlan's request... though he had made it quite a tad too big.

It was quite simple and him expanding the land space around the palace was easy enough, not even the people noticed that the palace territory had expanded thrice it's size.

Having modified and improve the place was a godsend since it allowed for newer rooms and others miscellaneous ideas that helped made the castle much more fitting for Kazlan's position.

The once stone walls and cobbled bricks had been replaced by pristine white marbles and a unique alchemical cement that had a durability to withstands 10 magnitude earthquakes due to its endurance and elasticity.

Able to handle a siege of even a cannon ball for years with no end, the castle or now palace as it's more fitting to be called was veritable fortress that no one could breach easily as it was before.

Todays meeting had been ended so that everyone could gather themselves to understand the news that had been dropped, no doubt they would continue with talks tomorrow if not a week or so.

There was much to discuss, especially as some of his projects have neared completion. "The construction of the Citadel would be beneficial for Kazdel in the long run." He had been preparing for months now ever since he made the deal with Kazlan.

"The north is coming along well... soon enough they would muster enough strength to mend the rift and tame most of the north in a few years from now." He knew that the north was the most underdeveloped and least populated.

So he'd opted to give them an edge with the Path he had bestowed upon them, it was a time that strength is greatly needed moreso than wisdom to tame the harsh tundras of the north and the demons that are trying to breach open the veil of reality.

Preservation was a perfect counter as it blocked the demons ability to be enhanced by the number of people that were aware of them, weakening them and further allowing the northlanders to thrive and grow strong enough to stand against the Demons or Collapsals are they were truly called.

Extradimensional entities that required a medium of being acknowledgement to properly manifest, not hard enough to resolve especially when he could bring true death, permanent cessation of their existence if needed.

But they were a necessity to allow those of the north to grow and thrive, though their use is limited and one day, they will perish but that time has yet to come as he'd ordained it to be.

"Still... the suddenness of it all." Otto has a feeling there's more to this than what Selenia was showing, exactly why is she willing to agree was not that hard for him to guess, however her father on the other hand may have his own reason.

What it is? He cant really know unless of course he peeks into it... but where would the fun be in that? "I guess I will just have to wait and see." He muttered.

"Oh? How unexpected to see each other here... Sir. Otto." A familiar voice spoke as he looked to see who it was. "Ah... Lady Selenia, I had thought you would be with his majesty? Is it not important to be with your dearly beloved married or not." He remarks with a polite smile.

"Oh, I would have been, unfortunately Kazlan is occupied by some important meeting with his subordinates for the moment." Otto can guess what she meant by that. "Ah, that explains much why you are here." He remarked.

"Do tell me sir Otto, aren't you not one of his advisor as you say? Should you not be with him right now as well?" She asked back at him.

"My role varies much advisor in matters that are important but Minister for most of the time, a much important that I must prioritize, besides the king rarely need me less it is truly urgent." Was all he said.

"Oh? A Minister? What a peculiar title, I do not know such a position, perhaps you may explain to me... such a title isn't known to me nor have I heard of it." She questioned with interest in her eyes.

"Of course, it would be new to you my lady, it has only been months since I've gained the title, my position serves only as the head of a few organization that's aimed for improving Kazdel current situation from a few months when the war had ended." Otto answered.

"Does that involve the strange cathedral I have seen to the east of the city?" She was quick to know what he meant as he nodded. "Indeed, that is an academy aimed to educate the young children's to better improve their potential." He answered.

"My, that seemed wonderful helping the little one's, I must thank Kazlan for letting it be built, children's are quite precious and to have them be cared and taught is a blessing few in my lands can have." A soft sigh left her mouth as she thought of her homeland in the south.

"Of course..." Silence fell as soon as he said those words, the atmosphere growing awkward by a bit as he looked at the strange gleam that Selenia held in her eyes.

"A strange woman, what does she want from me." He had been monitoring her presence and had felt her following him despite her best effort to make it seems like a coincidence.

Unfortunately for her... Otto was several steps ahead of her. "She's a cyclops, their kind are well known to have third eye that allows them to peer into the future, might she had predicted or foresaw this coming?" Otto/Apeiron then wondered.

"Sir Otto may you perhaps join me for a moment, I have some questions that I believe you could answer." He raised an eyebrow but nodded. "Of course, it it answers that you wish to know, perhaps we may talk this somewhere private?" He suggested.

"Perhaps you know of a place we may chat? I would enjoy if it near the garden, the plants are splendor to observe." Otto just so happens to know where such a place they could talk.

"Of course... I know such a place, if i may?" With a nod from Selenia he wave his hand to one of the rune drawn walls that was conveniently nearby, usually to use as a teleportation gateway. "You may."

"Then please... after you my lady." Otto asked as he wave to the glowing rune gate as Selenia look for a moment before she nodded. "Very well." She step into the gate phasing through the blank walls.

"Oh... this is unexpected." Only to find herself within his office or specifically the minigarden that he had built near the balcony, it was 10 meters wide in diameter which was big enough fill in a number of exotic plants and trees that he had made.

His office was empty and unoccupied at the moment, his apprentice busy with some assigned task and experiments she had been coming up with Killian helping her and make sure she does not get herself in any harm.

"Welcome to my office, please have a seat and feel free to ask anything if you desire to eat or drink, I'll have some of my servants to prepare it for you." Otto explain as he sat on the opposite couch she was about to sit on.

"Thank you, but I'm refreshed at the moment." She politely declined as Otto nodded. "Very well, them we may begin with the question, do ask and I will answer to the best of my ability."

"From what I have observed I have been hearing of these Alchemist? Are they some sort of medicine makers?" He chuckled shaking his head.

"Yes and no, Alchemist is a broad term, a profession for nearly anything, but in simpler terms blessed individuals with the ability to invoke miracles as I would perfectly describe them." He wasn't even exaggerating, Alchemist can do just that.

"Interesting... I suppose you are just one as well?" She questioned and he nodded. "Yes, I am, though certainly I'm not one to boast, but you can say that I am the first and hence the most experience one, till the students here have become proper Alchemist like me."

"Intriguing, from what I've observe you seems to have been brought here by a... God?" He felt unnerved at the treatment of being called a God even if it wasn't directed at him, it was still him since he was pretending to just be his own envoy.

"I can't quite say Lord Apeiron is a God, it is a derogatory term for beings that had not truly understood what a God is, my lord despises such beings for they are as incompetent with the words they promised to others." He replied with a dry tone at the mention of Terra's gods.

"Why you would say that? If you say he is not a God... then what is he to you?" Selenia felt bothered, the words he spoke was more and more complicated as she tried to comprehend what Otto is telling her.

"To put in to perspective, Apeiron is an Aeon, He is what, He is, Transcendence." Selenia had a rather confused look. "I do not understand." Otto nodded knowing it was expected for her to say that.

"That's just how it is, explaining why is a complicated matter that would keep us here for hours and hours till night falls, I prefer to just simply summarized my Lord is just being himself." Otto explained.

"Just another being in this vast diversity of the cosmos, a person that simple we do not know for we knew nothing of what he is, less we delve deep in his mind of which might be too much to be comprehended." Otto he further added.

"I see... that certainly put some thought for me to imagine... not a God but is as mortal as we are, simply so because he can, yet so vast we knew nothing of the ways of which he acts." Otto nodded.

"Correct... perhaps you are interested in joining the Paths?" Otto offered but Selenia declined. "I'm afraid not my duty is to my people and I cannot simply forsake what I had promised." He chuckled.

"Apeiron cares not for your allegiance, he cares only if you stride with what you seek, do so and he may bless you with a path unseen by others." Otto replied eyes gleamed with interest as he stared at Selenia.

"Stride with what I seek? Your lord may be the most peculiar beings I have met, I knew of many temple priest would feel slighted and tell that I would be unflavored by their gods... yet yours seem to be different." Otto smiled grew.

"That's simply the way things are, Aeons are different in that only they care of the path one strides, encouraging them to reach out their most desired dreams... they are neither rulers or masters of others." Otto explains as he looks across the city from the window.

"They are but guides, mentor and sages that seek students to be guided and taught... for that is the Aeons way." Otto finished just as the school clock tower bell ranged.

"It seems it has already reached late in the afternoon, I will have to apologies to you my lady, I must attend to my dearest apprentice for today, I do hope my words were more than satisfactory for you." Otto says as he stood up from his seat bowing his head in apology.

"It's alright, your words were more than enlightening for me and I do enjoyed your company... I must say you are quite an impressive scholar... it is no wonder Kazlan would have you as one of his advisor." Selenia praised with a smile.

"I am supply doing what is best for the people and by the people I will do my best to ensure their prosperity, for by the people our lives prosper." Otto words were quite intriguing reminding Selenia of the scholars that were at her home.

Though even they would pale against Otto... the man before her held wisdom the likes of which she couldn't fathom, an envoy of a God that is not a God, but something else, Aeon as he called his lord that he served.

"Would you like me to have you escorted back to the palace my lady?" Otto asked as Selenja declined. "It is not needed, I shall return on my own, your important lay elsewhere, Sir Otto."

"Very well, them I'll be off now if there's anything you need to know... then my door is always welcome for you to come." With that Otto bid his goodbye as he vanished beyond the doors of his office leaving Selenia behind.

"Brother... you have changed, why?"

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N: and that concludes today's chapter, first meeting didn't go well enough but at least Kazlan got something out of it, what will happen next? Find out in the next update, I hope you all enjoyed and have a nice day everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.6K 62 49
A criminal organisation, called Team Snagem, has partnered up with Team Cipher, who have come up with a Shadow Pokémon plan. Together they steal and...
94.6K 988 13
Kuroken shit my dudes Edit from future me with proper education and braincells. I am sorry
1.3M 53K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...