Mysterious Beauty " A Beastwo...

By Momma1982

Your, just an ordinary vlogger who made an interesting point but you get invited to an unexplored jungle wi... More

Chapter 1 Bad Girl!
Chapter 2 I'm Ready
Chapter 4 Good Sh!7
Chapter 5 Smile 18+🍆🍆♨️🍒🍑🍋🌶️
Chapter 6 Realization and Dimensions
Chapter 7 Question and Fight
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Breakfast and Real Talk
Chapter 10 Beasts 18+🍆🍒🍑🌶️♨️🍋
Chapter 11 Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 12 Precautions and Who?
Chapter 13 Love and Family 18+🍋♨️🌶️🍑🍒🍆🥒
Chapter 14 Stay
Chapter 9 Happenings in the Garden
Chapter 10 Talks

Chapter 3 Wham

395 18 0
By Momma1982

He , carried me back to the furs by the other females and , gave me a leaf of meat. I , noticed Winston gave the fox meat and , she leans back.. Poor , Winston left it there..

After , a few minutes of eating.. I , poured some coke into my water bottle , and put it back in my bag.
Then , I took a shaker of Cajun seasoning , and sprinkled some on my meat.

After I finished eating " Shuu!" Yes? "Can , you fill my bottle with water please?" Yes ! I'll , be right back!
Did , you accept that male? " Yes , aren't you going to accept Winston?" No , he's scary!

" Why? I , think he's quite handsome!" No he's scary! " I'm , not trying to be mean but , these males go out and hunt risking their lives and , you would turn him down for a scar? I , mean in my clan if a male went off to war and , came back alive or scarred we still honor them for their sacrifice! It's , a battle badge shouldn't , they be proud they survived it !"

I , still won't accept him! I nodded...
" Wanna see my scars? See , the back of my arm... I , was shoveling dirt and fell on some tin. See , my wrist I put my fist through a glass window! "

I ,unbuttoned my shorts pulling them down just enough "See ,that scar on my ass? I , was herding cows up to the barn and one of the mothers hit me ! I , eh got tossed into barbed wire! I , have one down in the low hairs too! From , my clumsy teenage butt and a razor!"

When , I shut my mouth I realized I had embarrassed females and , males with hard ons all around.
Shuu , gave me the water " Thank you sweet Shuu!" And, he must have seen and , heard because his loin cloth is stretched bad.

A , giant white tiger came out in beast form. The , males all shifted and I , put on my book sack climbing on. After , about four hours we stopped for a break .
I , did some stretches and , a little yoga to loosen up after that ride.

What , is that your doing? " It's , a special kind of stretch ,to loosen the muscles Winston! It's called yoga!" Can I touch you?
" Yes!" I smiled. His , clawed hands massage my shoulders and lower back... " Mmm , I can get used to this! Where , did you learn to massage?"

My , father used to massage mother! I , have to see if the fox female , accepts me it's the rules!
" Well , if she doesn't then I will announce you're mine! If , that's okay with you!"

He , tensed and my breath hitched " It's okay if you don't want to Winston! I'm , used to being turned down!"... He was quiet " Thank you Winston!" I , stood and walked off to go pee.

Shuu , went to hunt so I pee and wash my hands in the creek .
Taking , a deep breath I turned looking at this beastman , with purple hair in the eyes.

Then , I see the scorpion tail " Sorry , if this is your place I didn't know!" I , start walking past him... He , grabbed my arm laughing "What , the fuck are you doing?"
Why making you mine!

I , yanked my arm away "You ,forgot to say please scorpion!" I , looked him square in the eyes and didn't budge. She has fire! " I'm , going back and if you want, to court me do it right!" I , started walking fast.

He , came after me so I hauled ass running. I , grabbed my pepper spray off my pants loop , and bouey knife out of the sheath. He , grabbed me again. I , sprayed him in the eyes .... Aggh you bitch !what is that? " Pepper spray! Remember , that next time you want to force a female!"

He , turned me loose holding his eyes with one hand and swung his fist. I , went flying fast backwards into the camp. I , coughed catching my breath I stood up. He , ran at me again the males all growl.

Shuu is pissed ... Jessica ,are you hurt? "Not , yet I'm about to bust a scorpion's ass!" I , got my brass knuckles, and ran at him fast "WHAM" ... " That's , for hitting me you jackass!" I , cut his jaw with the knuckles. " Now , I told you to court me right so go back , until I'm not pissed off !" He looked shocked.
Shuu pulled me back... Jessica, don't do that again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1.7K 20
Diana finds herself in the beastworld after one faithful day. Luckily for her, a kind hearted leopard finds her and brings her back to his home. From...
493K 3.1K 16
*WARNING! INCLUDES LEMONS AND EVERY Character is of the age of consent! 18+!!!* You are y/n, a devilishly good looking teen with a sly wit and captiv...
38.3K 1.6K 16
Hello! This is a story around a few Wattpads and a few Manhuas I have read, now some of these characters will be mine, and some won't, the Manhua I'm...
104K 5K 42
Ellise, a mother of 2 have been transported to a world that she could've imagine. A place full of Adonis who could shift to beast. What would she do...