Walls

By DLCichemski

Crackstone has been defeated, now Wednesday is faced with a new foe, her mysterious stalker. She is determine... More

Prologue
DIFFERENT
CAIRO
THE ABSENCE OF HOPE
CURSE
LOSS
THE BAD DAY
TRUTH

PARENTS WEEKEND

35 0 0
By DLCichemski

A/N: TRIGGER WARNING: There will be some violence and mentions of abuse.

Sorry it's kinda short it get's better I promise :)

Enid's POV

Enid paces the room anxiously her loud footsteps interfering with Wednesdays writing time, the goth turns in her chair glaring coldly at the blonde wolf "Enid I swear if you do not stop this noise right now, I will chock you in your sleep with silver shavings!" she threaten, Enid stops pacing and looks at her in annoyance "you wouldn't" "try me" the shorter girl spat back.

Enid sighs rubbing her temple "I'm sorry Willa, I just really don't want to see my mother right now" the Addams girl raises a brow in question "why? I am aware your mother has never been the kindest to you, but since you have wolfed out has, she not been nice?" she questions. 'If only you knew Wednesday' the blonde girl sat on Wednesday's bed, the raven girl simply watches her not moving an inch, "Wednesday I haven't told you everything, and I am not ready to yet but just know that it is so much worse than her simply being mean to me" Enid explains her voice cracking slightly, she watches the dark girls face change into one of confusion and anger? "I will not make you tell me, but if I see that woman put a single foot out of line today, I will not be responsible for what happens next, are we understood?" "Wednesday you can-" the Addams girl cuts her off "Are. We. Understood?!" she grits out through clenched teeth.

Enid nods quickly a little afraid of the determined look in Wednesdays eyes, "good" she huffs turning back to her typewriter "when do your parents arrive Enid?" the blonde huffs in frustration "not till this evening they have to take my brother to camp" Wednesday keeps typing but hums in acknowledgement "good, you will have dinner with my family" Enid's head snaps up "pardon?" "don't make me repeat myself Sinclair, I know you heard me." 

 The blonde can't stop the wide smile spreading across her face "but will your parents mind?" Wednesday looks at her incredulously "my parents adore you Enid, so do Cairo and Pugsley." Enid smirks "what about you Wednesday? Do you adore me?" The goth's typing ceases immediately her body tensing. It's silent for a while before she clears her throat "I tolerate you Sinclair and that is all you need to know."

"I am going to shower Enid; my family arrives in an hour be ready by then" Enid nods smiling "ok Wens" the smaller girls glares at her before grabbing her stuff and walking into the bathroom. Enid stands up and starts to get ready, she does her make up and curls her hair putting it into a half up, half down style. She decides to put on a navy-blue dress which has crisscross straps at the back, she looks around for a jacket because it gets chilly later, she notices a black leather jacket.

Enid smiles realizing she still has Wednesday's jacket, the blonde brings the jacket to closer and inhales Wednesday's scent, she feels tears pool in her eyes "how do I tell her she is my mate?" she whispers the tears close to spilling. 'I love you Wednesday but I am scared' the wolf composes herself and puts the jacket on letting warmth and Wednesday's scent envelop her.

Wednesday's POV

Wednesday's heart pounds against her chest, she had entered the dorm seeing Enid gone, she checked for her in the closet and found her hugging the jacket she gave her. 'Did I hear that right? No surely, I misheard' Wednesdays inner battle is interrupted when the blonde wolf comes out, the goths breath hitches her eyes trailing over Enid's body admiring her beauty 'she could never be mine she is too good for me' Wednesday gulps softly "you....you look nice Enid." The blonde girl blushes slightly "thanks Willa, so do you" Wednesday wasn't wearing anything special just black cargo pants and a large black hoodie over a white shirt, but the wolf couldn't keep her gaze off her.

"Shall we?" The goth says placing her hand on Enid's lower back and leading her out of the room. The wolf blushes when she feels Wednesday's hand on her back, it feels surprisingly warm making her skin heat up. "So who from your family will be there Wednesday?" the goth looks up briefly before replying "only mother, father, Pugsley and Cairo" she lists "are Cairo's parents not coming?" the goth shakes her head "Fester is in prison the fool and his wife is working on breaking him out" she explains rolling her eyes at her Uncles stupidity. 

Enid's mouth makes and O shape in understanding, the she wolf has long gotten used to the Addams family antics but she is still sometimes surprised. She was excited to see Cairo however, she had grown close with the boy which Wednesday would never admit made her very happy, because they are her favorite people.

The two barely step outside before Pugsley pulls them into a bone crushing hug, Enid giggles while Wednesday is trying to stab him with difficulty as the younger Addams traps her hand, he pulls away with a huge grin when his parents and Cairo approach with that signature Addams family smirk 'god they are all hot' Enid gushes. Wednesday rolls her eyes at her roommate and delivers a sharp elbow to her ribs, the blonde yelps and glares at her "don't look at me like that you were practically drooling like a dog just now" Enid blushes looking down.

"Hello mother, father" Wednesday greets coldly, the two adults' smiles pulling her into a hug "hello our little viper" Gomez greets, Wednesday pulls away standing closer to Enid her fingers accidently brushing against the blondes' knuckles. The two girls blush and look away simultaneously, Cairo watches them with a small smirk "Enid will be joining us until her family arrives" Wednesday announced "if-if that's ok" the wolf stutters.

Morticia smiles sweetly pulling placing a kiss on both of Enid's cheeks "of course my darling, you are always welcome" Gomez pulls the taller girl into a fatherly hug and chuckles when she squeaks giggling happily. Wednesday watches them with a small smile "Is that a smile I see cousin?" Cairo teases, the goth sends him a cold glare "don't be ridiculous, I only smile for you" the boy laughs loudly.

"That's such bullshit and you know it Wednesday, you let Enid get away with so many things, and you smile for her a lot. "I do not!" the Addams girls spits out "Hey Willa let's go get some lunch" Enid calls, Cairo smirks raising a brow "a nickname? You were saying cousin?" He laughs walking away. Wednesday flips him off and walks over to her colorful roommate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The family spend a lovely afternoon talking and laughing, well Enid and the others do Wednesday simply watches them quietly, staring at Enid the most secretly admiring her beauty. Enid feels her staring and turns around smiling "hi" Wednesday looks away blushing slightly, the goths parents exchange a knowing glance smiling softly "Enid tell us how is school going? Do you participate in any sports?" Morticia questions.

Enid is slightly taken aback by the matriarch's interest, her own mother never bothered to ask it was only ever about wolfing out or her grades. She looks down sadly, Wednesday frowns at this "Enid are you ok?" Enid nods looking down "oh dear I dd not mean to upset you I am so sorry" Morticia places a comforting hand on the girl's arm. Enid shakes her head wiping her eyes a little before meeting everyone's gaze "no I'm sorry, I'm not used to anyone asking about my interests." She sniffles "I actually play soccer and I'm pretty good at it at least that's what Yoko says."

Wednesday pulls out a handkerchief and offers it to the blonde, Cairo smiles and winks at her earning him an eyeroll from the raven girl. Pugsley gasps as he sees Enid accepting his sister's handkerchief "oh my god! You gave her your handkerchief are you in love with her?!" the two girls freeze their eyes widening to a concerning size, "Silence you annoying waste of space!" Wednesday hisses "but father always says you only give your handkerchief if you're in lov-" his sentence gets cut off when a knife flies past his head skimming his cheek.

Cairo snorts clamping his hand over his mouth to hide his laughter, Enid looks at the boy mouth agape as a small trail of blood runs down his pale cheek. Pugsley looks at his sister in fear the goth staring him down with a glare so sharp it could slice ships in half. "Pugsley you know what happens when you tease your sister" Morticia scolded the boy, by now Cairo is laughing hysterically and Enid has picked up her lip now staring at the agitated girl beside her.

'Holy shit that was kind of hot' Enid whines internally, she places a soft hand on the ravens arm "Wednesday that wasn't nice, apologize to your brother" Wednesday looks at her incredulously "but he-" "now!" the wolf says with finality, the shorter girl stares at her roommate for several minutes, neither girl backing down finally Enid releases a small growl and Wednesday huffs in irritation, she turns to the youngest Addams "I am sorry for throwing the knife at you." Cairo's laughter intensifies as the rest of the table stare at the girl dumbfounded. Wednesday Addams never apologizes.

A loud growl echoed through the quad, Enid whimpered recognizing the sound her mother was here, and she was pointing a murderous glare straight at her and Wednesday. The Addams girls head snaps up meeting Esther Sinclair's eyes. The older wolf storms over to them her husband following silently "Enid get away from those freaks right now and come here!" the woman growls, Enid whimpers grabbing Wednesday's sleeve as she pulls herself up.

 The blonde moves to walk away but Wednesday is fast blocking her way "Enid do you want to go with them?" she asks glaring at the Sinclair matriarch. Enid looks between her mother and the Addams family who all look ready to pounce if she needs them, she feels a spark of warmth at the knowledge but she wants to avoid violence. 

 With a heavy sigh she nods "yes" her voice is barely above a whisper, Wednesday watches her carefully as she walks to her mother, she notices everyone in the quad has their eyes on them. Enid reaches her mothers side keeping her gaze down "I thought I told you to stay away from that girl!" Esther growls as she grabs her daughter's arm harshly, Enid winces as the old woman drags her away, she sends an apologetic look over her shoulder to Wednesday.

Cairo hisses softly "I do not trust her Wednesday" the girl nods "me neither, excuse me." She stands quickly hurrying in the direction Enid disappeared in.

Enid's POV

Enid whimpers in pain as Esther drags her away "shut up!" her mother growls pulling her to a secluded corridor of the school. She throws Enid against the knocking the out of her, tears stream down Enid's face as she looks up at her mother terrified "I told you to stay away from the Addams girl!" the older Sinclair yells "I-I-I'm sorry mom" Enid stutters a sob escaping her lips, she feels a harsh force against her cheek whimpering she clutches her cheek ignoring the throbbing sting. 

Her mother had slapped her. "Don't talk back! Look at you so fucking weak and pathetic, I should take you home and put you in the cage!" At the mention of a cage Enid's breath quickened and she let out more sobs, her hand flying up to cover her mouth. This made Esther unhappy. She pulled her arm back to make a fist, as she moved down a loud gunshot went off and Esther roared in pain clutching her hand. Enid's head snapped up there stood Wednesday holding a shot gun, Cairo, and her father beside her all three had a dangerous rage in their eyes.

"Step. Away. From. Her!" Wednesday ground out through clenched teeth, Gomez smirked at his daughter pulling out a sword, Cairo took a step forward his violet eye glowing as he bears his fangs. Esther growls her eyes glowing a dangerous shade of red, her hand hasn't healed "those bullets are laced with silver mutt, I suggest you be very careful with your next move" Wednesday warns "Enid come here" she says her gaze shifting to the terrified girl.

"She's not going anywhere!" Esther roars, Enid looks up at the goth pleadingly. Wednesday looks at Cairo nods in second Enid is by Wednesday's side, the Addams girl clutching her waist with one arm while the other points the shot gun "you were saying?" she smirks, a grow left Esther's lips "Enid get back here right now or you'll spend the Christmas break in the fucking cage!" Enid clutched Wednesday's arm tightly tears streaming down her face, the Addams girl looks at her with concern before anger takes over "you're a fucking monster!" she spits.

Wednesday pulls Enid closer letting the sobbing girl bury her face in her neck, Esther seethes at the action "no daughter of mine will mate with a fucking girl! Especially a freak like you!" Esther lunges at them, before Enid can react Wednesday pushes her away and jumps forward the handle of her gun connecting with Esther's jaw, while the older werewolf's claws tear into her chest "WEDNESDAY!!!!" Enid's scream is heard through the whole building, soon a crowd starts to gather and Principal Weems runs out to see the commotion.

Her eyes immediately land on Wednesday's unconscious bleeding body and the Sinclair matriarch towering over her with a purple bruise forming on her jaw. Enid runs towards the unconscious Addams sobbing loudly as she hugs her close "Wednesday wake up please! WEDNESDAY!" she sobs hugging the girl, Larissa storm over to Esther red hot fury overtaking her features "ESTHER SINCLAIR YOU ARE TO LEAVE MY SCHOOL AT ONCE!" The woman yells causing the students gathered to flinch "what?!" the older Sinclair gasped in surprise "you just endangered a Nevermore student, if she dies, I will personally press charges, and that's if Morticia and Gomez don't do it first!" she spat.

"Cairo get both of them to the infirmary at once! Gomez my office!" she orders the two men behind her; Enid doesn't register the Dhampir's arms around until she is sat in the infirmary her hands covered in Wednesday's blood. Only a second later Cairo returns with Wednesday in his arms he lays her on the bed and the nurse rushes in quickly getting to work on Wednesday, the blonde wolf watching crying. She feels strong arms wrapped around her and she lets the Addams boy hug her, she cries into his chest for hours.

A/N: Never liked Esther honestly let's hope that's the last we see of her.

Hope ya'll enjoy that :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 455 40
Wednesday Addams isn't the type of person to love, Especially another living thing...until she met her Roommate Enid Sinclair. Since she started hang...
24.7K 473 23
2 years after the tragic attack of 'The Hyde' The two roommates, Wednesday Addams and Enid Sinclair had been coping since the attack. A stalker on...
7.3K 128 7
When Wednesday visits Enid in her hometown over break she sees a whole new side to her friend. She's acting irrationally, can't seem to stop glaring...
35.9K 1.3K 41
Who knew that escaping a school would result in stumbling upon the world's most dangerous beast? Well, luckily for Wednesday Addams, she's quite fond...