PARENTS WEEKEND

A/N: TRIGGER WARNING: There will be some violence and mentions of abuse.

Sorry it's kinda short it get's better I promise :)

Enid's POV

Enid paces the room anxiously her loud footsteps interfering with Wednesdays writing time, the goth turns in her chair glaring coldly at the blonde wolf "Enid I swear if you do not stop this noise right now, I will chock you in your sleep with silver shavings!" she threaten, Enid stops pacing and looks at her in annoyance "you wouldn't" "try me" the shorter girl spat back.

Enid sighs rubbing her temple "I'm sorry Willa, I just really don't want to see my mother right now" the Addams girl raises a brow in question "why? I am aware your mother has never been the kindest to you, but since you have wolfed out has, she not been nice?" she questions. 'If only you knew Wednesday' the blonde girl sat on Wednesday's bed, the raven girl simply watches her not moving an inch, "Wednesday I haven't told you everything, and I am not ready to yet but just know that it is so much worse than her simply being mean to me" Enid explains her voice cracking slightly, she watches the dark girls face change into one of confusion and anger? "I will not make you tell me, but if I see that woman put a single foot out of line today, I will not be responsible for what happens next, are we understood?" "Wednesday you can-" the Addams girl cuts her off "Are. We. Understood?!" she grits out through clenched teeth.

Enid nods quickly a little afraid of the determined look in Wednesdays eyes, "good" she huffs turning back to her typewriter "when do your parents arrive Enid?" the blonde huffs in frustration "not till this evening they have to take my brother to camp" Wednesday keeps typing but hums in acknowledgement "good, you will have dinner with my family" Enid's head snaps up "pardon?" "don't make me repeat myself Sinclair, I know you heard me." 

 The blonde can't stop the wide smile spreading across her face "but will your parents mind?" Wednesday looks at her incredulously "my parents adore you Enid, so do Cairo and Pugsley." Enid smirks "what about you Wednesday? Do you adore me?" The goth's typing ceases immediately her body tensing. It's silent for a while before she clears her throat "I tolerate you Sinclair and that is all you need to know."

"I am going to shower Enid; my family arrives in an hour be ready by then" Enid nods smiling "ok Wens" the smaller girls glares at her before grabbing her stuff and walking into the bathroom. Enid stands up and starts to get ready, she does her make up and curls her hair putting it into a half up, half down style. She decides to put on a navy-blue dress which has crisscross straps at the back, she looks around for a jacket because it gets chilly later, she notices a black leather jacket.

Enid smiles realizing she still has Wednesday's jacket, the blonde brings the jacket to closer and inhales Wednesday's scent, she feels tears pool in her eyes "how do I tell her she is my mate?" she whispers the tears close to spilling. 'I love you Wednesday but I am scared' the wolf composes herself and puts the jacket on letting warmth and Wednesday's scent envelop her.

Wednesday's POV

Wednesday's heart pounds against her chest, she had entered the dorm seeing Enid gone, she checked for her in the closet and found her hugging the jacket she gave her. 'Did I hear that right? No surely, I misheard' Wednesdays inner battle is interrupted when the blonde wolf comes out, the goths breath hitches her eyes trailing over Enid's body admiring her beauty 'she could never be mine she is too good for me' Wednesday gulps softly "you....you look nice Enid." The blonde girl blushes slightly "thanks Willa, so do you" Wednesday wasn't wearing anything special just black cargo pants and a large black hoodie over a white shirt, but the wolf couldn't keep her gaze off her.

"Shall we?" The goth says placing her hand on Enid's lower back and leading her out of the room. The wolf blushes when she feels Wednesday's hand on her back, it feels surprisingly warm making her skin heat up. "So who from your family will be there Wednesday?" the goth looks up briefly before replying "only mother, father, Pugsley and Cairo" she lists "are Cairo's parents not coming?" the goth shakes her head "Fester is in prison the fool and his wife is working on breaking him out" she explains rolling her eyes at her Uncles stupidity.