W.O.L.V.E.S.: Canine Commando...

By SethCauble

Get ready for the world's most unlikeliest heroes. A police officer, Zoe Zimura (Zendaya), teams up with four... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 1

27 0 0
By SethCauble

(But this music plays instead) (Instrumental; 0:00 to 0:20) (The rest is orchestrated)

Light floods into an old attic as the door is opened. A small figure, possibly a child, hidden in a blanket, walks through the room admiring the artifacts as they glimmered in the light as if they were showered in gold. He first passed by an electric guitar, with ancient designs on it, in front of what one would assume as a type of knight's armor. He then passed by two ninja swords, tinted a dark silver and curved like crescent moons, in front of a purple, navy blue colored ninja suit. The third were two bazookas. Enormous bazookas with gatling type function in the center and missile launcher type functions in front of them. They both had an axe blade attached to the back of them, as if they both switched to an axe form. Behind the guns was what looked like a blacksmith's outfit but it had more of a warlike flair to it. The last he passed by were two disk-like weapons, and behind them was a shorter, light blue outfit that almost looked like sorcerer's robes. The child finally stopped towards an ancient map of what looked like an old city with the words Jenshu Cheng written on top. The child gasped in amazement. He looked to see a brown leather cover book with gold moldings around the edges and a blue gem adorned into its center. A clawed, fury hand reached out from under the blanket. He was about to grab the book to read it but was startled by

"Isaac."

A voice boomed as a shadow appeared behind him. A dark figure stepped towards the child to reveal that it was a humanoid wolf with grey fur and old blue eyes. The child stood there, startled and caught in his crime.

"What are you doing up, son? It's late. You know your mother doesn't like you sneaking out."

He lifted the blanket off of his son's head to reveal it was a smaller wolf. He had his father's eyes but those of a younger boy's. The sides of his face were decorated with stripes shaped like lightning symbols. Two on each cheek. The top of his head had stripes, but they slanted down to in-between his eyes and surround his pointy hair.

"Come on, son." The older wolf said. "Let's get you to bed."

"I want to know, Dad.", said the younger wolf in a meek voice.

The older wolf looked at him.

"I want to know the story. About your old home. Please."

The older wolf was reluctant. As if he wasn't sure if he wasn't ready for his son to hear this story. As if he wasn't going to like what he was about to hear, but he had a right to know. He smiled and said

"Well, you're not going to find the whole story in that book."

His son smiled and sat down. Ready to listen.

"My version of the story tells you how I met your uncles, and your mother. And how our worlds changed forever."

As he said that, the scene zoomed in towards the map, and it showed the actual land and city as he narrated the story.

A wise leader is always there for his people. Many, including our great leader, Rameses Saul, believed that. So when the entire village fell to a great sickness, he was determined to save them with every ounce of his last breath. He traveled very far and wide in search of a cure. He soon feared to be dead until a shaman saw his plight and told him of a way to cure his people. Immediately, the medicine worked, but for every cure, there is a cost. The medicine made him stronger and faster and enlightened his senses, but it also gave him the form of the mighty wolf. Fur like silver, and teeth and claws like knives. He returned to his village, expecting a celebration for his return, but instead, they reared back in fright. He could not make them see what he saw. He saw a blessing, but they saw a curse. They cast him out. Outraged at their revilement, he swore revenge against them. The villagers believed that they were rid of the monster forever, but he returned with an army unlike anything that the villagers had ever seen. Due to the sickness that had still affected them, they were overrun. They had to choice but to surrender and take this devil's cure. In fear of the outside world's response to their new form, they built a wall to keep themselves hidden. This city was named Jinshu Cheng. "The City of Metal". No one goes in, and no one goes out. Some lived under his rule, in fear of what he could do to them. Others who rebelled were either imprisoned or sentenced to death. Lands were divided. Borders were drawn. New tribes and organizations were created. There was one group in particular who were the most feared rebellion group in history.

I was their leader.

We begin at a new scene. At night, at a warehouse where there were sounds of fighting coming from inside. Transition to an enormous sumo-looking wolf about 10 feet tall, fighting a smaller Spanish wrestler with a mask. They were in a ring surrounded by other wolves who were watching and cheering for the fight with bloodlust. The wrestlers had each other in a headlock until the sumo wolf swung both fists at the shorter wolf but the shorter wolf dodged both fists as he flipped and somersaulted around the ring. The masked opponent then tried to jump off the ropes to try and perform a spin kick against his opponent's enormous belly, only to be caught in the grasp of his hands and then slammed onto the floor. The enormous foe tried to flatten him but the fighter rolled out of the way. The audience still watched with anticipation as they were placing bets. Amongst the audience were two other wolves. Once was unrecognizable, for he wore a dark cloak. The other had a mean gangster look about him. Long hair in a ponytail and a thick mustache. Gold chains littered his chest and coat and brass knuckles on his fingers, brandishing knives.

The gangster scoffed as he watched the fight. He chuckled, for he knew he was winning a bet.

"What do you think, señor? You said that the shorter one has the better advantage."

The cloaked figure had an expressionless look, because his face was still hidden.

"He does have the advantage. It is not size that wins a battle. It is strategy. The big one has pride in his size, but the shorter one knows how to get around him."

The gangster laughed.

"Well, let's see if strategy can win against something that's ten times its size, eh?"

In the ring, the Spaniard charged at the sumo, but the bigger wolf slammed his fists down on him. The match was over. Some wolves cheered, other wolves who lost their bets groaned in displeasure.

"Yes! Yes! What'd I tell ya?!"

The gangster wolf pumped his fists. The cloaked figure stared with a blank look.

A ref gave a chain to the sumo wolf who then wrapped it around the loser. The crowd began to chant.

"Death! Death! Death! Death!"

The sumo dragged the loser to a metal chair.

"Mercy. Have mercy."

The loser pleaded.

The sumo victor chuckled.

"There's no mercy in a defeat."

He set him down in the chair and cuffs clamped down on his hands, feet, and neck. The ref pulled a lever and the chair leaned back and the chair unfolded out into a rack that opened up over a flame pit. The sumo looked at the gangster in confirmation. The gangster nodded and the sumo grabbed an axe, swung up and cut the chain that held the loser and he got released down into the flame pit. The crowd cheered. The sumo raised his arms in victory. The gangster chuckled at his fortune.

"Looks like it's not your night, señor. You lost the bet."

"It may look that way." said the cloaked figure. "But like I said, it's not about strength, it's an about strategy."

All of a sudden, the loser spaniard jumped out of the flame pit, unscathed.

"What?!"

The gangster was flabbergasted.

"How did he--"

The cloaked figure punched him in the face, put him in a chokehold and kicked him in the back.

The gangster seethed with fury.

"You. You cheated!"

The figure threw off his cloak to reveal a wolf who was the father but he was younger. He wore battle armor and had a guitar on his back.

A small blue tornado formed around the spaniard as his left eye glowed red. The sumo began to light on fire and turn into molten rock. The spaniard used a sword to cut through the tornado and he shed his disguise, revealing a ninja wolf. The bigger one slammed his fists on the ground and shed his disguise, too, revealing an 8 foot tall wolf with a blacksmith's uniform and a muscular look on him. The ref tossed a blue disk and he went through it, shedding his disguise, revealing a 3 foot tall little wolf as he landed alongside his teammates.

"Habakkuk'Achaeus (hab-bak-kuk-ack-ee-us), or General Scrudder as people like to call you." said the little wolf as he read the info off of one of the little rings on his hand. "You are being charged with running underground operations without a permit, illegal gambling, murder, and running transport of trafficking victims."

Scrudder: (laughs) Says the fugitive vigilant squad who have been undermining the king's operations for years. You guys don't even have authority.

"Don't need it. We're our own authority." says the leader.

Scrudder: You guys. You know you ain't police. No one assigned you to stop us. No one even asked you. You're a bunch of murderers and assassins just fighting for your own right. Not even city laws apply to you guys.

"So says you, but we're shutting down Saul's operations, starting here. But first, you're gonna tell us where you're getting the competitors and where the winners are going." retorts the leader.

Scrudder: Not a chance, home fry. You'll have to kill me first.

As the song starts, the audience surrounds the group and pulls out their weapons. The group pulls out their own weapons.

"Fair enough." says the leader.

The audience charged at the group and the fight began.

"I see a red door
And I want it painted black
No colors anymore
I want them to turn blackI see the girls walk by
Dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head

Until my darkness goes"

Each member of the four-man team had their own unique fighting style. The leader inserted a device in the middle of his guitar, pushed the neck down into the rest of the body and the guitar turned into a sword and shield. He blocked attacks with his shield and he slashed opponents with his sword.

My name is Ezekiel Zacharias. My friends call me Zeke. And I'm the leader of this strike team known as the W.O.L.V.E.S. The World Order Lycanthrope Vigilante Enforcer Squadron. A secret rebellion organization devoted to freeing wolf-kind from Saul's rule. Unknown to the world, but well known to, well, these guys. Our mission: Find our kind and rescue them, then find the enemy and take him down.

Title sequence: Zeke plays "Painted Black" at a concert while the info below shows in the spotlight.

Name: Ezekiel Zacharias

Aliases: Zeke, "Z".

Occupation: Leader

Weapons: Guitarfender(shield) and Riffcalibur(sword)

Abilities: Guitar can control matter or can defend the user or whoever the user wants.

Attacks: Riff Burst(Sonic boom or energy blast from guitar) and Force force (A psychic energy shield)

"I see a line of cars
And they're all painted black
With flowers and my love
Both never to come backI've seen people turn their heads
And quickly look away
Like a newborn baby

It just happens everyday"

A soldier is about to attack Zeke, but behind him, the ninja appeared behind an invisible scarf appeared and knocked an arrow. He wore a blue ninja suit, a navy blue and black ninja headband with a ninja star in the middle, and had dreads that covered up one side of his face and the rest of his hair was tied up in a queue with silver rings above his high top fade on the sides of his head. He also had an earring, a gold tooth, and a goatee that was also braided up in silver rings and a long, thin mustache. He had a face that said "I like a challenge".

Zeke: The ninja guy is Enoch Damascus.

Title Sequence: Enoch on a Japanese style building under a violet sky and a crescent moon. Ninja stars fly past to reveal scrolls that contain the information down below while a Japanese shamisen version of "Painted Black" plays in the background.

Name: Enoch Damascus

Aliases: "E", Noch, Noched and Loaded, Noch 'em Dead, Masc, and Ghostphase

Occupation: Ninja, Master Shadow Shifter League Assassin

Weapons: Shadow Scrapers(Two ninja swords that can extend and shift just like the shadows), Mechanical eye and ear(Holds sunglasses, binoculars, night vision, x-ray vision, ultraviolet black light vision, infrared vision, connected drone camera, and bluetooth), Mechanical legs(contains rollerblades, scuba flippers, skis, snowboard, flight suit, and springs for high jumping, Mechanic arm(Holds the rest of his weapons such as a claw, bow and arrow, sai daggers, tonfas, ninja stars(some with bombs or robe attached) nunchucks(which turn into a bo staff), smoke bombs(for quick escape), spy drone(for aerial attacks, spying, or deliveries), boomerang, and a time control watch), Invisibility Muffler(ninja scarf that turns invisible), Scorpion Queue(a small dagger attached to his ponytail that he can control with his mind to attack or stab people), and Ittanmomen cloth, named after a Japanese legend, which are wrapped around his arms and knees, can stretch and wrap around an opponent

Abilities: Speed, Shadow shifting, invisibility, disguises, duplication, teleportation, and time reverse technique(Shows the user what an opponent is about to do before he does it)

Attacks: Scorpion Queue, Ha no Odori(dance of the blades; an attack where Enoch can slash the surrounding trees, or cut up some rock shards from the ground, sharpen them into blades, and then use wind and gravity the fling the blades towards the opponent), Kage no Odori (dance of the shadows) kind of like the "Dance of the Blades" but instead of towards the opponent, the blades are flung up into the sky and then they embed into the ground around the opponent with pieces of Enoch's Ittanmomen cloth and they float like flags on a pole. Then Enoch duplicates himself and each duplicate hides behind the flags to disorient the victim an attack when least expected.

Enoch shoots the victim with the arrow and uses his double-edge shadow scraper to do somersault and do a freestyle move to cut down his victims. He disconnected his double-edge into two swords and stabbed two victims as he flung the attackers around with his blade styles.

Zeke: Highly trained master assassin who strikes fast and swiftly enough that not one person has lived to see him coming. Knows more than one way to kill a man. But if you're not worried about him, you'll have to watch out for...

"I look inside myself
And see my heart is black
I see my red door
I must have it painted blackMaybe then, I'll fade away
And not have to face the facts
It's not easy facing up

When your whole world is black"

Behind Enoch, another opponent was about to attack him but a chain wrapped around him and pulled him back before he could land a hit on him. The chain dragged him all the way over to another fighter who used an axe to cut him and rip him in half to reveal his scary roaring face. An 8 foot tall wolf who was a big bulky muscle mass. He had shaggier dreads, a long viking-like beard that was also in dreads, big bushy eyebrows that almost covered his milky-white eyes that indicated that he was near-sighted, a red bandana durag with a skull and bones on it with goggles over it, and he wore a battle-like blacksmith's outfit with a warrior's kilt over enormous overalls. He had big hands, big feet with and a scrunched-up scowling look on his face that indicated not to mess with him.

Zeke: That's right. The warlock of the forges, himself. Barabbas Samson. But we call him "Rubble".

Title sequence: Barabbas appears from behind a wrestler's curtain, shooting bullet holes, with his bazooka and shattering the glass. Pyrotechnics and smoke machines roar behind him as his info appears in the fire. A heavy-metal grunge version of "Painted Black" plays in the background.

Name: Barabbas Samson

Aliases: Rubble, Rumble, Rabble, Grumbler, Big B, Rab, and Arab

Occupation: Blacksmith, Muscle, Wrestler, Sniper, and Driver

Weapons: Barachus-combusters(his revolvers that shoot fireworks, turn into axes, a big bazooka, and a motorcycle. Magnet Brace(Magnet bombs that shoot from his bracelets that cause any opponent with metal to gravitate toward it until they get crushed up enough to explode, or two fling any opponent away) Jack-Hammers(Arms that can punch the ground at high speeds long enough to crack it open, or to dig through), Shoulder cannons(Also where he can store his combusters)

Abilities: Super strength, indestructibility, and Element shifting(can change into fire, water, earth, air, ice, wood, and any kind of metal or rock)(He can even absorb enough to grow bigger.)

Attacks: (Well, you get the idea.)

Barabbas head-butts an opponent and uses his combusters to shoot the opponents around him. When he runs out of ammo, He flips them into axes and starts flinging his axes around.

Zeke: He's big. He's bad. He's dangerous. Quite the force to be reckoned with. He's a blacksmith, so he's good at building stuff. But he's got a bit of an anger issue, so he's also good at breaking stuff. And last but not least...

"No more will my green sea
Go turn a deeper blue
I could not foresee this thing
Happening to youIf I look hard enough
Into the setting sun
My love will laugh with me

Before the morning comes"

Barabbas punched the ground and caused everyone to collapse and then he did an uppercut punch towards another crowd as one wolf was pulled down by an unseen force as a smaller wolf jumped up and did an uppercut punch out of the huddle. He was 3 foot tall, with a jean jacket, pointy ears, a mohawk, big eyes, and a playful comedic face.

Zeke: Asher Japiotho.

Title sequence: Asher is in a video game as he's running, jumping, and breaking through obstacles until he does a victory dance as he's achieved a high score of 100 points as his info appears in the character description. A video game electronic version of "Painted Black" plays in the background.

Name: Asher Japiotho

Aliases: Asher, Crasher, Smasher, Flasher, Shorty, and Squirrel Boy

Occupation: Tech Whiz, Quick Escapes, Navigations Expert, and Comedic Relief

Weapons: Game Disks(Disks with blades that he can throw at enemies, which can also use any other tech that he can imagine such as teleportation portholes, springboards, hoverboards, guns, plasma blasters, speed boosts, disguises, and other kinds of power ups.)

Abilities: Heightened senses, teleportation, hyper karate, hyper speed, can phase through solid objects, and most of what comes from his Game Disks

Attacks: Plasma Blast, Hyper Punch, Hyper Kick, and Boost attack

Asher lands on the ground with his fist punching the ground, creating a sonic boom that knocked everyone down as he used his hyper speed and his karate skills to attack the opponents. He grabbed one of them with his legs and threw him around, and then he attacked another a speed punched him many times before super kicking away. He landed on the ground, phased through the floor, and crawled under from the other side. He phased again to attack another opponent, on all fours, and knock him down.

Zeke: He may not look like much, but he happens to be the team's best expert on technology and battle tactics. Do not underestimate him. He's like a one-man Geek Squad from Best Buy. If their tech support groups were three-foot tall and had possible ADHD and a hankering for violence.

"I see a red door
And I want it painted black
No colors anymore
I want them to turn blackI see the girls walk by
Dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head
Until my darkness goesI wanna see it painted
Painted black
Black as night
Black as coal
I wanna see the sun
Blotted out from the sky
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted

Painted black, yeah"

They all gathered up in a fight circle.

Zeke: I would say the people call us heroes but no one does, because we refuse to show our faces to the outside world. We work in the shadows. We know society will never accept us but we don't need their acceptance because we're our own society.

Zeke did his signature sonic blast from his guitar, Enoch shot an arrow, Rubble shot fireworks from his combustors and his shoulder canons, and Asher shot his energy plasma blasts from the disks on his hands. After the minions were taken care of, Scrudder was next, and he looked frustrated that the went through the entire audience. The group looked at him and pointed their weapons in his direction. His anger turned to fright, as he was outnumbered four to one, and he made a run for it.

Enoch: He's gettin' away!

Zeke: No, he's not. Rubble! Asher! Give me a boost.

They nodded as Zeke get's on Rubble's left shoulder and Asher got on his other shoulder and threw a disk, that turned into a springboard on the floor. Zeke jumped off of Rubble's shoulder and onto the springboard that sprung him up onto the balcony, right in front of Scrudder before he could escape.

Scrudder looked shocked as Zeke pointed his sword at him.

Zeke: Down on your knees and surrender, Scrudder. You ain't got nowhere left to run.

Scrudder scoffed and retorted as he equipped his knives behind his back as a form of surprise.

Scrudder: That's what you think.

He swung his knives at Zeke and he blocked him with his shield. Then he swung the knives off and tried to jab at him with his sword but the ringleader blocked the sword with his knives. While he was distracted, Zeke kicked him against the railing, almost cracking it, and put his shield on his back and activated his force field. Scrudder retorted by swinging his knife at him but rolled off his back. When he landed on the floor, Zeke swung his sword, but he dodged it. He swung his sword down, stuck it, and made a hole in the unstable floor. They both looked at each other and knew that they were both in danger of falling.

Scrudder: Your choice, hermano. Either one of us makes a move, we both know we have an advantage of either one of us pushing the other down that hole.

Zeke smiled.

Zeke: I told you before.

Then he pulled it out and the floor and it gave out on Scrudder and he fell through and landed on the floor below. Enoch pulled out two ninja stars attached to a rope and swung it towards Scrudder, while he was in a free fall, and the two ninja stars wrapped around the criminal

Zeke: It's about strategy.

Scrudder was surrounded by the rest of the team as Zeke jumped down and joined them. They all smiled at the short victory.

Zeke: Let's try this again, shall we?

Rubble reached his hand down to pick him up.

The scene skipped to Scrudder hanging upside down over the flame pit where he dropped the other losers.

Enoch: (laughing) Yeah. No fun being the loser, isn't it?

Scrudder: Y'all are crazy.

Enoch: Ay, tell that to the boss, man.

Zeke approached him.

Zeke: Now, unless you wanna meet the same fate as the other losers you dropped down this abyss, you are gonna tell us where you're getting the participants for the fights and where and where are the winners going?

Scrudder: I ain't tellin' you gringoes nothin'.

He retorted as he spat in Zeke's face. He only groaned in displeasure at the gangster's retort as he just decided to play it in calm cool manner.

Zeke: Perhaps I didn't make myself clear.

He snapped his fingers and Rubble nodded and slammed his fists on the ground and lit on fire. Scrudder screamed in fear. Rubble flew more fire into the pit and the flames began to rise, starting to boil over the pit.

Scrudder: Are you crazy? You'll kill us all.

Zeke: Well, we have our ways, but you may not survive. Even worse, the police out there, they may notice and they'll find out all about your entire operation. All about us. No more secrets to keep. And the boss won't be happy about that, won't he?

He asks, getting in Scrudder's face and he retorted.

Scrudder: All right, all right, I'll talk! Please.

Zeke: Barabbas, dial it down.

Rubble stopped the fire from rising up.

Scrudder: They're prisoners. Saul sent them to me to test which ones are the strongest. The weakest ones won't survive whatever he has planned for them, so they're dropped down the pit.

Zeke: What about the stronger ones? What reward do you give to the winners?

Scrudder: They're relocated to a different location.

Zeke: Where?

Scrudder: He never told me. And for good reason.

The boys groaned. They weren't happy to hear that they weren't getting any closer.

Zeke: (angry) What does he plan to do with them?

Scrudder: A secret weapon. One that not even you boys won't stand against. It will be your downfall. That's all I know.

Zeke seethed with anger.

Asher: Boss, we better scat. The police will be here any minute. We won't have much time left.

Zeke: All right, let's move.

Enoch: Hold up. What about him?

Zeke: We don't take prisoners for good reason. Burn it all down.

Scrudder: What?

Zeke: Sorry pal, but we can't have ya' leadin' an army to our doorstep. Especially Saul's.

Scrudder: You said you'd let me go.

Zeke: Yeah, that's right, but I wasn't specific on where I was gonna let you go.

The boys laughed.

Enoch: Yeah, that's right. He's like them GPSs, man. They don't always give specific directions.

Rubble set a detonator on the chair.

Scrudder: No. NO! This ain't over. Saul will kill all y'all. You'll always be criminals, even to your own kind.

Zeke: We're all criminals in one way or another. And unfortunately, the way that you're going doesn't look good for you. Adios muchacho.

Rubble shot the chain that held Scrudder and he fell down the hole, screaming. The walked away, in slow motion, as Rubble pressed a button and set off the detonator behind them.

Zeke: Yeah, we've always been bad guys. If you wanna why, then we should go back to the beginning.

(James Bond style title sequence)

A silhouette of Zeke plays the intro on guitar while sitting on a chair as the lights turn off to the beat, the camera moved in towards him and the beginning opening credits starts.

Liam Neeson

Micheal B. Jordan

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

Ryan Reynolds

"Every time that I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face getting clearer

The past is gone"

As soon as the first verse started, the strings transitioned into a road as a jet dropped off three vehicles. A jet that turned into a motorcycle, a helicopter that also turned into a motorcycle, and a big dump truck. All three of them moved towards a big cargo truck that showed a humanoid tiger girl and the opening credits continues.

Zendaya

"Oh, it went by like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way?

Everybody's got their dues in life to pay, oh, oh, oh"

Scene transition to the truck falling into the river, with police vehicles stopped at the edge on the left side, from a broken bridge as Rubble, Enoch, and Asher was holding onto a rope attached to a jet.

Awkwafina

Letitia Wright

Jeff Bridges

Forest Whitaker

Octavia Spencer

Scarlet Johansson

"I know nobody knows
Where it comes and where it goes
I know it's everybody's sin

You got to lose to know how to win"

The scene was then display on the screen of a big military room.

Ed Harris

Jeff Goldblum

Will Arnett

Micheal Pena

Scene transitions to a big, fortress like room.

"Half my life's in books' written pages
Storing facts learned from fools and from sages

You know it's true

All the feelings come back to you"

Idris Elba

Djimon Honsou

Marc Maron

Ben Kingsley

Andy Serkis

Steve Carell

Geoffrey Rush

Danny Trejo

"Sing with me, sing for a year
Sing for the laughter, and sing for the tear
Sing with me, if it's just for today

Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away"

Final transition to Asher doing a karate stance with his rings as the credits show the who did the tech, animation, and editing.

Transition to Rubble surrounded by fire and ruins and the credits show who did the props and effects.

"Oh, sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laughter, and sing for the tear
Sing it with me, if it's just for today

Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away"

Transition to Enoch as he was surrounded by other ninjas in a dojo as the credits showed who did the choreography of martial arts and action sequences.

"Dream on
Dream on
I dream on
Dream a little, I'll dream on
Dream on
I dream on
I dream on

Dream a little, I'll dream on

Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
I'll dream on
Dream on
Dream on

I dream on"

Transition to Zeke with his team in their fight circle as the credits show who directed the music and picked the cast members. Neon outlines on his face glow as the scene transitions to a neon sign of all four of their faces flickering off and a new neon sign turned on to reveal the movie title.

W.O.L.V.E.S.: K-9 Commandoes

A portal opens and the a silhouette of the team with glowing eyes looks toward the entrance and they walk out of the portal, laughing, and they walk off scene. Right before Rubble activates a detonator, blowing up the title. And scene.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.6K 40
Who can stop me if I decide that you're my destiny?
11.5K 216 24
Ella has been bullied since she was in 5th grade. When she moves school High School Bad Boy Jacob Perez starts falling for her. Meanwhile Jacob's USE...
6.2K 194 9
We're the line between the world and the much weirder world. We protect people from news they aren't ready to hear. So when they need us, we fight th...
49.8K 2.4K 21
she's the albatross she is here to destroy you devils that you know raise worse hell than a stranger she's the death you chose you're in terrible da...