DESPICABLE ME SERIES (OC INSE...

By Guardlet08

Felix Peterson is an orphan after losing his father in one car accident. He got took in by Gru, who also know... More

INTRODUCTION
DESPICABLE ME
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 3

392 10 32
By Guardlet08

Chapter 3: Not so okay meet

It is morning in Gru resident with Felix eating his favorite breakfast. Pancakes. Suddenly the door open and Gru came in the dining room, wearing a Rastafarian disguise.

"Hahahaha! What are you wearing?" Felix laughed at him. Gru gave him unamused look.

"Well this is my disguise as for you to know Felix. I'm going to Vector to steal back the shrink ray." Gru said to him grabbing the artificial dog.

"Alone?" Felix asked.

"Yes, unless you want to come with me?" Gru said to making Felix quickly shake his head.

"Nope! You're good to go!" Felix said making Gru look at him in question.

"Why you don't want to come?" Gru asked.

"Because I know you'll be beaten up so I'm good!" Felix smirk making Gru glare at him before standing.

"Actually I might walk a bit. Anyway good luck stealing the shrink ray." Felix said before walking off the dining room.

Felix close the door as he step outside, he put his headphones on and play the music. He walk away from the house and walk few streets. He keep walking for minutes while listening his music.

[INSERT: AC DC Back in the Black]

Back in black

I hit the sack

I've been too long, I'm glad to be back

Yes, I'm let loose

From the noose

That's kept me hanging about

I've been looking at the sky
'Cause it's gettin' me high

Forget the hearse 'cause I never die

I got nine lives

Cat's eyes

Abusin' every one of them and running wild

"Cause I'm back. Yes, I'm back. Well, I'm back. Yes, I'm back. Well, I'm back, back. Well, I'm back in black. Yes, I'm back in black" Felix sing along in the music in his headphones while nodding his head. He open his eyes and continue walking when suddenly he sees something far.

He squint his eyes saw a little kid not far away. He pause his music as he get closer to the little girl. He stop and he saw the little girl crying. He pull down his headphones to his neck and kneel down.

"Hey little girl, what's up? Why are you crying?" Felix asked as the girl sniff and look up.

"I-I'm l-lost... M-M-My b-big sisters... I-I-I couldn't find them..." The girl sniff. Felix look up and look around, he definitely recognize the place but the he and the little girl is the only ones around.

"Okay Felix relax. You have a love little girl who you don't know crying here with only you being around. Great." Felix sigh before he looks at the girl.

"Lucky me..." Felix whispered as his anti-social personality kick in.

"U-Um... Do you have any name?" Felix asked as the girl nodded.

"Yes. Agnes." Agnes sniff.

"Okay Agnes I'm going to be honest I'm not really good at communicating with others but I'm sure you'll find your sister somewhere." Felix said before he stand up straight.

"You're gonna help me mister?" Agnes asked as Felix put his hand on his pocket.

"Uh... Yes I guess..." Felix said as he look at her.

"Yehey! Thank you!" Agnes smile before she rushed forward and hug him. Felix was frozen as Agnes hug him in his waist.

"Uh okay that's enough hugging. You can let go of me now." Felix said im awkward tone. Agnes quickly let go of him and smile.

"Can I hold hold your hand?" Agnes asked but Felix look at her hand.

"Uh... Let's just stick on you following me okay?" Felix said as Agnes pout.

"Okay..." Agnes pout before she and Felix start walk around. As they walk around Agnes look at Felix.

"Do you have a name mister?" Agnes asked in cheerful tone.

"Felix." Felix said as he looks around.

"Thank you for helping me Felix." Agnes smile as Felix nodded.

"Welcome I guess... But I'm gonna be honest with you kid I'm not the type you can get along well." Felix said as Agnes tilt her head.

"Really? How come?" Agnes asked.

"I hate interaction. I hate talking with other kids. I really prefer to be alone." Felix said as they walk around.

"Then why did you help me?" Agnes asked to him. Felix just shrugged as he look around.

"I'm bored. That's all." Felix said.

"So you help me because you're bored?" Agnes asked.

"Truth hurt kid." Felix said.

"Where's your mom and dad?" Agnes asked making Felix stop walking and look at her.

"Do you really ask someone many question?" Felix asked to her.

"I guess..." Agnes answer making Felix sigh.

"That's enough question and let's just look for your sisters okay?" Felix said to her before he looks around.

"Where's your sisters? They couldn't be far away." Felix said when suddenly someone is running behind them.

"AGNES!"

Felix startle a little in the shout before he turn around and saw a girl in glasses and a blonde in beanie. Agnes gasp in joy.

"Mar-"

But before Agnes can say anything Margo quickly put her behind her.

"Who are you! And why you're taking our sister!?" Margo demand making Felix eyes widen.

"What?" Felix asked.

"You heard me! Why you're kidnapping our sister!" Margo said to him.

"Okay hold on lady! First of all "your welcome" for helping your sister and second what's your damage!? Why the heck you're calling me a kidnapper all of the sudden!?" Felix said to her in cross arms.

"Helping?" Margo asked before Agnes tugged her.

"It's true, he's helping me because I got lost." Agnes smile making Margo eyes widen and look at him.

"You did?" Margo asked.

"I did. You're welcome by the way." Felix said making Margo gasp.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. I-I didn't know." Margo said making Felix smirk.

"Next time try making the person explain first before speaking okay?" Felix said to her. Margo nod at him.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry, I just got really worried about her." Margo smile at her. Felix smile at her.

"Nah don't sweat it." Felix smile.

"Um thank you for helping my sister and I'm so sorry for accusing you." Margo smile at him.

"No worries. I totally expected that on a girl." Felix smirk making Margo frown.

"What?" Margo asked to him.

"I mean come on. Girls are overacting to everything. Always complaining about small stuff and I don't know whining." Felix laughed making Margo glare at him a little.

"Well not all the girls are overacting." Margo said making Felix scoff before smirking.

"What are you saying? All the girls are the same. No matter what age." Felix smirked at her. Margo glare at him before crossing her arms.

"You know, I'm very thankful for you helping my sister but you're being very rude." Margo said then Felix laughed.

"So? It's true? Like I said girls are girls. And by the way do you really need wear glasses?" Felix asked to her.

"Yes, what about it?" Margo asked.

"It's just you look old woman in that glasses to be honest." Felix said. Margo gasp before she glare at him.

"Hey you wanna what girls good at?" Margo said making Felix raise his eye brow.

"Yeah? What?" Felix asked.

"Slapping rude boys." Margo said as she march forward to him.

"What?" Felix asked before out of the sudden the next thing he knows is his left cheek suddenly sting and Agnes gasp in shock and Edith jaw drop.

SLAP!

Felix quickly look up and quickly touch his cheek while still feeling the sting.

"Did you just slap me?!" Felix asked in shock.

"Yeah! What you're gonna do about it!?" Margo said to him. Felix glare at her.

"Oh you wanna know what I'm going to do! You know what I'm going to!" Felix said before Margo step forward.

"What!?" Margo shouted back. Felix stop and look down as he started to think what he's gonna do.

"I... I..." Felix stutter making Margo smirk in win.

"Ha! You don't even know!" Margo said to him. Felix glare at her.

"Grah! You're so lucky I don't hit girls! Or else your in world of pain!" Felix said as Margo scoff at his threat to her.

"Yeah right. Agnes, Edith let's go." Margo said as she hold Agnes hand and walk away with Edith following behind. Agnes wave at him goodbye.

"Remember this! The next time I'll see you you'll be in the world of pain!" Felix shouted as they walk away from him. Felix growl before he hold his cheek again.

"But seriously that girl REALLY know how to slap! It hurts!" Felix mutter in his breath while holding his red cheek.

"What a violent woman..." Felix said before walking home. It take minutes for him to arrive at home. He groans before he open the door but stop as he saw Gru, cover in smoke and ashes.

"Gru?" Felix asked before he step inside and close the door. Gru turn around to look at him.

"Felix! Your home! Back from your walk?" Gru asked to him. Felix walk close to him as he put his hand in his pocket.

"I am. What happened to you? You look like you just got home from a war." Felix said to him while looking at him up and down.

"Doesn't matter. I don't want to talk about it." Gru said as they walk in living room.

"Base on your looks you didn't get the shrink ray back didn't you?" Felix asked as Gru sit in the couch.

"No. Turns out Vector have a high security to pass on and... I got all to see all of it... Including the shark." Gru said making Felix snicker as he holding his laughed.

"You got defeat my that loser?" Felix snicker before he suddenly laughed making Gru glare at him.

"Stop it! It's not funny!" Gru said to him.

"Oh it's really funny. I mean come on Gru! You heist a bank with full of security but can't get through in that nerd?" Felix asked to him before laughing. Gru groan as he rub his face. He glare at Felix before he notice his cheek.

"What happened to your cheek? Why it's red?" Gru asked making Felix froze and stop laughing.

"Uh... Let's not talk about." Felix said making Gru suddenly interested.

"Oh really? Why?" Gru asked making Felix look away.

"Just... Something happens to me." Felix said.

"Tell me now." Gru smirk.

"No." Felix said.

"Why I tell you my worst day yet you didn't tell me yours? That's unfair Felix." Gru said to him.

"Unfair? Really Gru? You don't even know that word." Felix said to him in boring tone. So Gru smirk at him.

"If you don't tell me I won't buy you the videogames you wanted for next five months." Gru said knowing how Felix love videogames. Felix eyes widen as he gasped.

"What!? You can't do that! You can't just blackmail me!" Felix said to him.

"Yes I can. You live in my house. You sleep in my house. You eat in my house so my home. My rules." Gru smirk at him, knowing he win. Felix groan before he cross his arm.

"Grr... Fine! A girl slapped me." Felix said making Gru stunned for a second but he suddenly laugh.

"Hahahahaha!!! You got slapped by a girl!?" Gru laugh at him making Felix glare at him.

"Knock it off! It's not funny! My cheek still hurt you know!" Felix said as he touch his cheek.

"You know martial arts, you can built weapons and you're smart but yet a girl slapped you!" Gru laugh at him.

"Hey!" Felix said as Gru laughed at him.

"Oh I won't get over this for a while." Gru laugh as he wipe his tears away. Felix roll his eyes before he decided to change the topic.

"So what you're gonna do? If that loser nerd really do have high security how the heck we're gonna get it?" Felix asked in matter of fact tone. Gru smirk at him.

"Oh trust me, I know how to get the shrink ray back. But first..." Gru said before he turn around and walk away.

"I need to get a dentist clothes." Gru smirk leaving Felix very confused.

"Why? Are you gonna steal his teeth?"

[A/N: Yeah sorry for making Felix a little mean but remember guys, he hates social interaction and I just have to make him and Margo enemies. You know before they get together in the future😏😏😏]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 25.9K 59
"Who do you think you are? You are just some nerd." He sneered at me, looking down at me like he already owned this place. I chuckled at his ignoranc...
454 68 16
You all think you can win, but we all know the fight will have no purpose, He purred. You think you've won? Your secret is out, no one will let you...
223K 20K 42
Felix Reynolds, a university student with a sixth sense, has to uncover the truth about the past he has no memory of in order to unravel what really...
4.4K 104 25
In this story, two years after Gilly and friends saved Enchantasia, her world was flipped upside down yet again. This time the villain of her story i...