Don Ferna (BWWM)

By Faavvyy

..In the midst of all the chaos, she was his distraction... ~~~ How much could change in just 8 years of abs... More

OPENING NOTE!
CHARACTER SHEET (and aesthetics)
PROLOGUE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
32.5
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
47.5
48.
48.5
49.
50.
BONUS CHAPTERS!
So... What Do We Name Them?
The Recital
Bedtime
Christmas Birthday.
Daddy's Favourite.
Besties.
A... Proposal?
The King's Wife.
'Gentle' Parenting.
Little Crush
Dinner.
EPILOGUE

Another One?

426 26 34
By Faavvyy

I may have made a mistake with the placement. It doesn't really matter though so just read on!

~~~

Eniola stared at the strips in disbelief, her mouth hanging open.

It can't be true— Well, yeah, I guess it can, but still!

She quietly closed the toilet seat and sat down, somehow willing the extra red line to go away. The twins were still very little. One more would be too soon.

"Fuego?" Tobias' voice made her jump as it had been quiet for a while. "You've been in there for more than half an hour. Do you need any help?"

She shut her eyes at the request and shook her head. "Nah, I'm good."

She felt like an eleven-year-old who had just gotten her period for the first time. Horribly enough, her dad had been the only one in the house to witness her breakdown before he ran over to the mall to buy every sanitary item known to man. Tobias had laughed himself to tears when he heard what had happened.

Now she was thirty-three years old and pregnant for the second time but it still felt so awkward.

Having more kids had never been on their agenda since the twins weren't exactly planned and even if they were more stable, kids were no small fit.

"Alright, I'm coming in," Tobias said and she heard the door handle turn before it stopped. "Can I come in?"

He still waited and her patience made her roll her eyes. Too fucking nice.

"Yeah, you can come in."

He pushed the door open, first poking his head in and looking around before his eyes rested on her.

He frowned.

"My love," his voice was oddly soft as he knelt in front of her and cupped her face. "You're crying. Why?"

She looked at him in surprise before touching her cheeks. Sure enough, tears were streaming down her face.

Eniola pointed at the strips on the sink and he took them in his hand, his expression unreadable.

He looked at it for a few moments before turning to face her.

"Must have been that one time you said we didn't need to use protection," he joked, a dorky smile on his lips as she giggled.

Being sad with him around was almost impossible.

"Are you pinning this on me?!" she asked, smacking his arm and he shook his head.

"Never, it's entirely my fault for listening to you..." he looked at the strip again. "But it was one time. How the hell did that get in?"

"It happened more than once," she said, pouting. "Remember that time, at Varo's inauguration party?"

"I don't think it was then. The party was five months ago." His eyes wandered to her bare stomach. "There will have been signs by now."

She too looked at her stomach.

"Yeah, you're right..." She nervously bit her bottom lip before speaking up again. "So, you're not mad?"

Tobias seemed more confused than upset at the question. "Mad? Why would I be mad?"

She shrugged.

"I mean, it's not like we talked about having another child—"

"Sometimes, my love, I feel like crawling inside this little head of yours—" he tapped her forehead. "To know how you reason. Why would I be mad that you're having my child?"

Eniola said nothing else and he tapped her cheek, forcing her eyes back on him again.

"Something else is bothering you. Do you want to talk about it?"

Nothing ever got past him. Not when it involved her.

She couldn't lie and say there was no problem. She had never been able to lie to him so instead she just sighed.

"Can we— Can we do this in the bedroom at least?" she asked and he gave her a small smile. "I'll meet you there. I just need to throw all this in the bin."

He nodded in understanding as he stood up and kissed the side of her head before leaving.

Eniola eventually got up and washed her face before disposing of the used pregnancy kit. By the time she was done, Tobias patiently waited for her by a small couch at the end of the bed, patting the empty spot so she could sit with him.

She did, immediately leaning into him and feeling his arm protectively wrapped around her stomach.

"I'm not having an abortion if that's what you think I want to say." she started lightly, not missing the heavy exhale he gave.

She knew him well enough to know that he was also overthinking.

He didn't even try to hide his relief as he stroked her hair, gently unraveling the tangled ends.

"Alright," he said quietly. "I'm listening."

"I'm just scared, you know?" she said. "The first time with the twins was terrifying. I mean, I got so sick and fat and I fucking hated myself. I didn't even want to look at them the first few days."

He didn't say anything.

"I missed so much then and it was even harder to try getting in shape again..." Eniola closed her eyes. "I know it sounds selfish and I still feel guilty and on one hand, I'm not sure I want to go through it again."

She stretched out her right hand. "But on the other hand, I think I'm going to have the most beautiful girl and just like the first time, it's going to be all worth it."

She raised her head to see if he had been listening and he was. He stared at her all through.

"My love," his tone was sweet and warm as he hugged her tightly. "I try my hardest but somehow, I still seem to underestimate you. I do not want you to feel any pressure because at the end of the day, no matter how much of yours is mine and mine is yours, it is still your body. Just like it was with Mu and Yin, I will support you in whatever decision you make."

She felt her eyes water again. "You won't hate me?"

He took her palm in his hand and kissed her fingers.

"You could stab me in the chest and I would still love you," he said, squeezing her hand before letting go. "I was there four years ago. I saw how difficult it was for you. It scared me too and for you to consider going through it again? You're a fucking goddess, Eniola."

Eniola's heart swole at the affirmation.

She played with his fingers, ignoring her warm face. "Something tells me you're saying all of this because you want a girl."

"Well, partly." He didn't deny it. "And I'm also saying it because I want you to know how selfless and wonderful you are. I want you to know I support you and always will. No matter what you decide."

Having a support system was something she had never had before. She was more than grateful.

"Think you can call Varo for Rory's baby things? I gave the twin's cribs to them so they better give it back," she asked and she didn't even need to look to know he was grinning.

His hand snuck into her sports bra out of habit as he placed his head on her shoulder. "How are you so sure we're having a girl?"

She shrugged, biting her lip when he lightly pinched her right nipple and toyed with it between his fingers.

"I'm just sure— And you've not really hidden your preference over daughters."

He laughed, his teeth grazing her collarbone. "When you say it like that, you make it seem like I don't love my sons."

"Oh I'm sure you love them very much but if they were girls—" she was cut off as his hand clasped her throat, pulling her face to his as they kissed.

"I would love them all the same."

She sighed into the kiss, not bothering to close her legs when his other hand went into her (his) shorts while his tongue ravaged her mouth.

He pulled away as a finger traced her clit and slid down her folds. "When are you going to let me marry you?"

Eniola opened her eyes to see his own dazed over.

Her hips suddenly bucked upwards when his finger slipped in, curling against her walls.

"Every day, you turn me on my head, Fuego," he said, another finger joining and spreading apart to stretch her even further. "And when I think it's not possible, I end up loving you even more. I'm so obsessed with you and I'm sure it's becoming a problem."

Her hand went to her mouth as a moan escaped her.

She felt his teeth clamp down on her shoulder and it was beginning to hurt but he knew her. He knew she liked when it hurt.

"Fuck, Tobi..." she groaned as she felt him slip in a third and spread it apart as well. She could feel the pressure on her abdomen and it felt so fucking good. "Oh my God."

"What would it take for you to say yes, amor?" he asked, his voice becoming rough as he thrust in and out of her, his palm causing friction in the most delicious way.

"Can we t-talk about this some other time?" The bite on her shoulder disagreed.

"Tell me or I stop."

His denials were cruel and she could already feel her lower abdomen bunch up in knots.

"Don't fucking stop..." she pleaded, feeling his tongue trail down her neck as his thrust became harder and deeper. She was sure she was going to be sore afterwards and she sure as hell looked forward to it.

"Then tell me—"

"Fuck, I'll marry you," she said in a rush, her walls tightening around his fingers. "Take me somewhere nice after we have our daughter and just propose. I'll marry you. I don't fucking care— Oh my god!"

Her legs tightened, locking his hand in place as she trembled before falling against him. He drew around her clit again, chuckling as she shivered from how sensitive he was before pulling out.

"Fuck you," Eniola swore at him and he just smiled, bringing his fingers to his mouth. "Fucking freak."

"But you love this freak," he retorted, kissing the small bite mark on her skin.

"I'm obsessed with this freak."

"And he's obsessed with you too."

She stayed in his arms for a few minutes while he just hummed a tune. It was his thing to not talk and she was usually on her phone or computer but the devices were so far away and she was comfortable.

"What do you think she would look like?" she wondered aloud.

"If anything like you, she would be precious, and if like her brothers? Even more precious," he replied.

"You always know what to say."

"I'm glad you think so, my love," he said. "And so do you. That's why I, Mu, and Yin love you. Even when Yin claims he loves you the most."

She laughed. "You always look like you hate him when he says that."

"I would never!" he exclaimed. "But he can't say things like that. I was here first."

"He came out of me. You have to understand him." She looked up just in time to see the mischievous look on his face. "I'll bite your hand if you say that thing."

His face feigned confusion. "But I didn't say anything."

She shook her head.

"You're going to give me some bullshit about coming in me," she said and he grinned, raising an arm in surrender.

"You caught me— Even though I would be right if I would have said it."

Eniola tried to keep a serious face but ended up laughing. "Where's my cute angel that used to shy away at the mention of anything sexual?"

"He's still here. You've just made him do so many freaky things that he doesn't mind a few sexual innuendos now and again," he said and patted her stomach. "School closes in about thirty minutes. Should I send a guard or should we go?"

She stretched in his hold before yawning.

"I wouldn't have minded sleeping a bit but I'm rarely home so let's go get them." He reluctantly let her get up as she tucked her breast into her bra, ignoring the distracted look he had. "We could even get ice cream on our way back. Yin has been sleep-talking about Vanilla for about a week now."

She had gotten to the bathroom before he called her back. "Enny?"

"Yes, baby?"

"You were serious about marrying me right?"

She smiled. "Remember when you told me, you didn't want to be in church with a minister?"

"I wouldn't mind being in court with a registrar instead," Tobias said and she just folded her hands over her chest. "I just... I love the idea of calling you my wife. I think it's sweet when Alvaro calls Clara that. And I'd be your husband too."

Fuck, he's adorable.

He waited for her reply and she just stared at him before giving in and pointing to the diamond ring on her finger.

"I'll need a much bigger one to match with the family ring. Do you understand?" Eniola asked and he gave her a playful salute.

"One for each finger... Remember?" 

~~~

I was thinking about posting some face claims later today or tomorrow. What do y'all think though?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 300 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
48.9K 803 25
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." ๐ˆ ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ. "๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ค...
2.1K 98 19
READ TO FIND OUT๐Ÿ˜
1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNINGโ€ผ๏ธThis book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...