Worldwide - Kim Seokjin

By kk_140t7

Jin is working as a soloist while he waits for his bandmates to get back from the military. When he's walking... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 2

63 11 2
By kk_140t7

The next few days pass by quickly. I mostly spend time with Quinn trying to distract her from what happened at the bar. When I'm not I'm writing my next book. It's now Thursday and Roses and Flame releases tomorrow. I've got a few days after that before I start interviews. And I am already dreading it.

Although I picked an occupation that requires me to have a public presence, I hate having so much attention. Though unlike a lot of influencers and other public figures I don't always have paparazzi following me or anything. I do get recognized every once in a while but otherwise my life is pretty quiet.

I'm currently leaving my publisher's office. We talked about what I wanted to do for the cover of my next book and we discussed ideas. We were quite productive today. And I'm very thankful for that because it keeps me occupied. It keeps me from thinking.

My thoughts were currently plagued with Kim Seokjin. Like how is someone so beautiful? Why was he all I could think about? It's weird. Ever since Quinn showed me his picture I've felt strange when I think about him. My body starts to tingle to the point I've thought of going to the doctor.

I shake my head. I was thinking about him again. I turn the music up on my car, which had been changed to a Kpop station thanks to Quinn. As I'm nodding my head to the song a car speeds in front of me.

I slam on the brakes and my car and myself jerk.

"What the hell?!" I scoff and press on the gas again. I shake my head and curse the person in that car out in my head. Who in their right mind runs a red light at one of the busiest part in Atlanta? I let out a small growl.

When I park in front of my house I grab my purse and walk inside. I take off my tennis shoes and walk to my room. Putting them away in my closet I pull off my belt and hang it up with the rest of them.

I pull out a pair of black sweatpants and change into them. Slipping on a baby blue t-shirt and walking down the hall to my kitchen. I pull out the strawberries I cut up and put a few in a bowl.

I snack on those as I walk into my living room and sit down. I turn on my tv and put it on Netflix. I watch that for a few hours before drifting off to sleep due to the fact that I only got about three hours of sleep last night.

-----

I rub my eyes as I yawn. I stand up and stretch my back. I reach down and touch my toes to stretch a bit more. Reaching over to grab my phone off the table, Quinn texted me asking if I wanted to come dance with her. Of course I said yes.

I drag myself to my room and pack a bag. I pull out my tennis shoes and put them on. Grabbing two water bottles I walk out of the house.

It takes about twenty minutes to drive to her studio. She comes out with her water bottle against her lips and her face shiny with sweat. Putting the top back on her bottle she walks over to me with a smile.

"Hey, Hun." I grin at her and follow her inside.

"Hey, Quinnie. How long you been here?"

"About thirty minutes." I nod.

"What are you gonna teach me today?" Her smile grows wider as she sets her water bottle down by her bag. My bag follows suit and I sit it beside hers.

"I was thinking a lyrical piece. But it's up to you." I smile.

"You know me well. I love lyrical."

"I know you do, hun. That's why I suggested it." She picks up her phone and puts on a song. My eyes light up when I hear it start to play. Tattoo by Loreen played through the speakers. She then pauses it and helps me stretch. By the end of the stretches one of my pants legs are bunched up by my knee and the other is by my ankle like it's supposed to be.

She starts the song over and suggests we improv first then we'll learn a routine. She goes first and when the song starts she lets the music take over. She closes her eyes and she moves her body in graceful yet  powerful way. The way she dances has always put me in awe. This was her thing that no one would ever stop her from doing. This was her life.

By the time the song ended my eyes were wide and I was holding my breath. She opened her eyes and glanced at me with a nervous smile.

"Quinn. Every time I see you dance it's like the first time all over again. You are amazing." She smiles shyly and looks down at her feet.

"Thanks, Madi." I smile and stand up, pulling her in for a hug. She wraps her arms around my shoulders and pats my back.

"Your turn, Mads." I nod and stand in the middle of the room as she starts the song over. I feel as though the music fills my soul. Every movement I make tells a story. And by the time the song ends Quinn was the quietest I've ever heard her.

She grins at me. Running up to me she bear hugs me.

"I'll never understand why you didn't take up dance, because that was amazing." I smile at her and shake my head.

"You're better than me though." She rolls her eyes and pulls me into the middle of the room and we both start to learn the routine. It took about fifteen minutes to learn it and we decided to go through it a couple times before actually doing it full out.

"Wanna go get some dinner after this?" I look over at her. Slipping on my shoes I think it over.

"Sure. Where are we eating?" She smiles before standing up, taking her bag with her and slinging it over her shoulder. I follow suit doing the same thing.

"I was thinking Waffle House." I chuckle.

"Of course. I don't know why I asked." She chuckles, shaking her head.

"Me neither." she walks me to my car and hugs me. "I'll see you there."

The drive there was short and filled with silence. It gave me time to think. Can you guess what I thought of?

Yup. Kim Seokjin. That gorgeous man. Why? Why am I thinking about him? Maybe I should talk to my mom about this. Or Quinn. Maybe she'd know. Yeah, that's what I'll do. I'll ask Quinn while we're at dinner.

When I park, Quinn pulls in beside me. I look over and she's waving at me with a huge smile. I smile and wave back, laughing at her. Her enthusiasm and smile were some of my favorite things about her. The way she's always so positive, making sure everyone around her was happy. But around me she let her true emotions show. And I always try to make sure she's happy. She is what I would call my sunshine. My platonic soulmate. If I never met my soulmate I would be okay with just her by my side. Because I knew she'd always be there for me.

I watch her step out of her car and walk over to me. I get out of the car and meet her on the sidewalk. She loops her arm through mine and drags me inside. We sit down at a booth and a waitress walks over to us.

"What do you two ladies want to drink?" Her accent was thick which I thought was beautiful. It reminded me of my mother's accent which was just as thick. Now that I think about it I need to visit my mom here soon.

"I'll have some sweet tea." Quinn smiled at the woman.

"I'll have some sprite." She nods.

"I'll be back in a moment with your drinks, ladies." We nod at her and watch her walk away before I look over at Quinn. I gulp and look down at my hands.

"Quinn, I have a question." She looked up at me, her face falling when she notices how nervous I seem.

"What's wrong, Madi?" I look up at her and see the concern written all over her face.

"I've had these weird thoughts and feelings since you showed me that picture of Jin..." Her eyes widen and her mouth opens slightly.

"What kind of feelings?"

"Whenever I think of him my skin starts to tingle and my heart races. And I can barely stop thinking about him..." Her eyes soften and her gaze traces my face.

"I understand what you mean." I look up at her with wide eyes.

"What? How?"

"I feel the same way about J-hope. Have since the first time I saw him." Now it was my turn to be surprised. A sound of confusion came from my mouth.

"What do you think this means?" Before she could answer the waitress comes back with our drinks. We place out order and wait for her to walk away before we start talking again. "Answer my question. Please?"

"I think we might be their soulmates. Though the only way to prove that is to touch them. And I've had no way of getting anywhere near them. So there's no way to prove my theory." I nod in agreement.

"Or we could just be going crazy. Who knows?" I burst out laughing.

"You sure do have a way with words, Quinnie." She snorts.

"I should quit dance and become an author." I nod my head laughing.

"You'd make an amazing author." She shakes her head with a smile.

"No thank you. I think I'd rather stick to dance." I chuckle and look over noticing out waitress walking our way with our food. She sets it down Infront of us and walks away.

We eat our food in silence with little conversations here and there. What can I say? We love food. There's nothing you can do about it.

I pay for the food and we walk back to our cars. I hug her before getting in my car and waving at her. I pull out of the parking lot and make my journey home. It's quiet so it gives me time to think.

I feel the dread for tomorrow fill my chest. I love my job I really do, but the interviews drive me crazy. The book signs aren't too bad but when you're like me and have a social battery that runs out fast you hate it. Normally I'll take the next day off and sleep the whole day recharging myself.

I am super excited about my book coming out though. I put many a hour into it. It's currently the second to last book in the series and I really hope people like it. I wonder if Jin will read it?

Wait. Hold up. Why am I thinking about that? I barely know anything about him, so he most likely doesn't know who I am. Parking the car I walk inside. I head straight for the bathroom for a quick shower. After I head straight to bed, and when my head hit the pillow I was fast asleep. I wonder what the next month will bring?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
80.1K 3.5K 33
in which an aspiring actress and her favorite idol cross paths in the most unexpected way. *book 4 in the 'eternally yours' series! ~ all kang sooyou...
159K 8.6K 28
Through trial and error Hannah and her soulmates gained affection where the soulmate bond created connection. But how will it be when the bubble bur...
874 53 6
This is Book four in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" followed by "Saranghae" be...