DESPICABLE ME SERIES (OC INSE...

By Guardlet08

Felix Peterson is an orphan after losing his father in one car accident. He got took in by Gru, who also know... More

INTRODUCTION
DESPICABLE ME
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 2

180 9 6
By Guardlet08

Chapter 2: Stealing the shrink ray

STREET - NIGHT

Meanwhile in the streets, The moon shines brightly in the sky. With the three girls walking in the dark streets. The girls walk down the sidewalk with the girl wearing a beanie leaping from puddle to puddle when suddenly

*SPLASH!*

When the girl leap she gets water all over the girl with glasses.

"Oh, Edith! Stop it!" The girl with four eyes scolded before continue walking.

"What? I'm just walking." Edith said while blowing raspberry to the girl with glasses. The three girls enter the orphanage with MISS HATTIE'S HOME FOR GIRLS sign with it

The three girls walk in reception area features pink flowery wallpaper and pink furniture and perfectly stacked displays of boxes of Miss Hattie's Cookies. The girls line up behind the yellow line before they call out.

"Hi, Miss Hattie. We're back." The three girls said.

Suddenly a fat woman wearing pink slide in her table and look at them in poker face.

"Hello, girls." Ms. Hattie said in sweet tone.

"Anybody come to adopt us while we were out?" Agnes said while tip-toeing in the table.

"Hmmm, let me think.... No." Ms. Hattie said in firm tone slamming her fist in the table. Making the girls looks down in disappointment. Suddenly Edith happily places a BALL OF MUD on Miss Hattie's desk. Miss Hattie stares before losing her temper.

"Edith! What did you put on my desk?" Ms. Hattie asked, trying to be calm.

"A mud-pie." Edith said proudly. Miss Hattie looks Edith right in the eyes before leaning back im her chair.

"You're never going to get adopted Edith. You know that, don't you?" Ms. Hattie said to her.

"Yeah, I know." Edith said in sadness in her tone.

"Good." Miss Hattie said before she slides the mud-pie out of the way.

"So how did it go, girls? Did we meet our quotas?"

"Um, sorta. We sold 43 minty mints, 30 choco swirlies and 18 coconutties." The girl with glasses or Margo said in proud.

Miss Hattie stares back at the girls. This clearly isn't enough to her liking.

"Okay, well, you say that like it's a great sale day." Ms. Hattie sigh before standing up and walking around them

"LOOK AT MY FACE! DO YOU STILL THINK IT'S A GREAT SALE DAY???" Ms. Hattie said in angry voice at the girls who is looking down.

"Eighteen coconutties... I think we can do a little better than that, don't you? Yeah, we wouldn't want to spend the weekend in the Box of Shame, would we? No." Ms. Hattie said as she hung the picture in the wall.

"No, Miss Hattie." The girls said in same time.

"Okay. Good. Off you go! Go clean something of mine." She smiles before clapping, sending the girls off.

The girls pass by a cardboard box labeled "Box of Shame" with a small hole cut out of one side, through which the face of a small child can be made out.

"Hi, Penny." They greet before going out in the room.

"Hi, guys." Penny said.

Daylight pass as Gru drives his enormous car down the street with Felix in the back of the seat.

"Remind me why I'm coming along again? You know I'm not your partner in crime to this things." Felix said to him with his Nintendo in his hands. Gru look at him in the mirror.

"Because you're going to help me to convince the bank to approve my loan. We talk about this last night." Gru said to him while driving.

"Actually you only talk about me is either I come along with you or your going to freeze all my videogames." Felix said in as a matter of fact tone.

"But you came along anyway." Gru snicker. Felix shrugged before playing at his videogames again. Suddenly Gru's phone rings.

Gru sigh before grabbing the earpiece and giving it to Felix.

"Answer it." Gru said as Felix take it and answer the call.

"Hello? May I know who is this?" Felix said while playing in his videogames.

"Felix it's me. Get me Gru."

Felix recognize the voice before taking out the earpiece and give it to Gru.

"It's Mrs. Marlena. She said she wants to talk to you." Felix said making Gru sigh in frustration before taking the earpiece.

"Hello mom. Sorry, I meant to call, but..." Gru said in the line.

"I just wanted to congratulate you on stealing the pyramid. That was you, wasn't it? Or was it a villain who's actually successful?"

Gru isn't amused as her mother laughed in the phone. Felix look up at his video games and saw Gru's expression.

"Oh boy... She's taunting him again..." Felix thought.

"Just so you know mom, I am about to do something very very big. Very important. When you hear about it you're going to be very proud." Gru said to her.

Hah. Good luck with that. Okay, I'm outta here.

And with that Gru's mom hung up the phone. Gru sigh in frustration as Felix look at Gru and pause his games.

"Hey relax, don't mind it, besides I'm here to help you out to achieve your dreams so just stay focus on the plan stealing the moon." Felix said trying to encourage him. Gru look at him in the mirror before smirking.

Gru pulls up in front of a bank. There is a small space in between two cars.

SMASH!

He knocks one out of the way.

SMASH!

He demolishes the other one.

"Ohh... Hope those guys have insurance in their cars." Felix said before the two them calmly gets out and walks inside. Gru and Felix walks in past the receptionist and into the restroom with Gru carrying his briefcase.

Gru and Felix enters the restroom. Gru go at the middle urinal then lasers come out of Gru's urinal, reading his eyes. Suddenly asecret door opens and they enters into the Bank of Evil.

They're both is now inside the secret underground Bank of Evil which finances all of the world's villainy not already financed by a government. They both takes a DEEP BREATH. They walks down a hallway featuring a series of statues of a man being progressively crushed by a pillar.

Felix's expression go to uncomfortable one as Gru gulp before two of them walks to the Loans Desk and addresses the receptionist.

"Gru to see Mr. Perkins." Gru said to the Receptionist.

"Yes, please have a seat." The receptionist said.

Gru and Felix walks away and takes a seat on a red leather sofa. Gru unrolls a piece of paper with his master plan on it as Felix takes out his videogames and start playing some games.

Suddenly Gru have a flashback in her childhood.

FLASHBACK

Little Gru sits in front of the TV watching the Apollo landing.

"Mom, someday I'm going to go to the moon!" Gru said in excitement with his mom works on a needlepoint.

"I'm afraid you're too late, son. NASA isn't sending the monkeys anymore." Marlena said.

Little Gru frowns as his dream crushed.

END OF FLASHBACK

Gru puts down the plan, revealing that sitting across from him in a black leather chair is a nerdy villain in costume with glasses, a prominent nose, sloped shoulders, and a pot belly.

"Hey." The man said, leaning back in the sofa.

Gru goes back to his studying his plan. The man comes over and sits next to him. Taking the attention of Felix as he look over the man unamused.

"I'm applying for a new villain loan. Go by the name of "Vector."" Vector said trying to be cool but Felix scoff and Gru is irritated and both of them slides down the couch away from him.

"It's a mathematical term. A quantity represented by an arrow with both direction and magnitude!" Vector explain. Gru and Felix attempts to ignore the guy as they has now moved down to the end of the couch. Vector slides down to sit right beside Gru.

"Vector! That's me. Cause I'm committing crimes with both direction and magnitude. Oh yeah!" Vector said proudly while doing his little dance.

Gru continues to ignore the guy as Felix look at him unamused.

"Um not to be rude but it would be nice if you kind leave us alone. We're kinda... You know... Don't care?" Felix said as he go back playing his video game but unfortunately Vector won't stop.

"Check out my new weapon. Piranha gun! Oh yes! Fires live piranhas. Ever seen one before? No you haven't-- I invented it." Vector said holds up a futuristic-looking gun with a PIRANHA inside the barrel gasping for air.

"No, because first it's stupid and would fail and second I invented a laser gun which much more useful." Felix said playing his video games.

"It's not stupid! It's cool! You want a demonstration?" Vector said. Felix sigh in irritation before pausing his game and put it in his hoodie pocket.

"Okay Vector, show me how great this weapon is. Please do enlightenment me." Felix said hoping if he give Vector a chance he would leave them alone. Vector smirk before firing the gun only for the piranha falls out of the barrel.

"Oh...ah...shoot. So difficult sometimes to get the piranha back inside my... OOOHHH!!!!" Vector exclaimed as the Piranha bit his nose. Vector pulls the piranha off of his nose with Gru and Felix stared at him unimpressed.

"Please somebody get me out of here..." They both thought and thankfully as if the god answer their prayers the receptionist talk.

"Mr. Gru? Mr. Perkins will see you now." The receptionist said.

"Finally!" Felix whispered in his breath before both of them stand up and go at Perkins's office.

Gru sits across from Mr. Perkins, the bank's unforgiving loan manager, a monster of a man with devil's horn-like hair. Gru is surrounded by charts and models showing how he's going to steal the moon.

"So all I need is money from the bank to build a rocket, and then the moon...is ours." Gru said.

"And that's a pretty good plan Mr. Perkins. I mean this could be a crime of the century! No one would thought about this." Felix smile at the man.

"Wow. Well, very nice presentation. And that's a very good point Felix. But I'd like to see this shrink ray." Mr. Perkins said as suddenly Felix confident look fell and Gru squirms in his seat.

"Hehehe... About that part..." Felix start in nervous tone.

"Absolutely. Will do. Soon as I have it." Gru whispered as Mr. Perkins grimaces, disappointed.

"You don't have it? And yet you have the audacity to ask the bank for money." Mr. Perkins said in frustration.

"Apparently."

"Probably?"

Gru and Felix said in unsure tone as Mr.Perkins stand up.

"Do you have any idea of the capital that this bank has invested in you, Gru? With far too few of your "sinister plots" actually turning a profit?" Perkins said walks around the room.

"How can I put it?" Mr. Perkins said pulls an APPLE from his coat.

"Let's say this apple is you. If we don't start getting our money back..." Mr. Perkins suddenly rush at Gru squeezes the apple and it explodes. Making both of them lean back in fear

"Get the picture?" Mr. Perkins said as Gru gulps loudly.

"Totally." Felix said as he stares at apple. Mr. Perkins returns to his seat.

"Look, Gru, the point is there are a lot of new villains out there. Younger than you. Hungrier than you. Younger than you. Like that young fellow out there named Vector. He just stole the pyramid." Mr. Perkins said proudly. Gru and Felix's eyes widen and jaw drop in shock. Gru point at the lobby.

"Wait you mean that loser in the lobby is the one who stole the pyramid!?" Felix exclaimed. Making Perkins glare at him.

"He does. Got any problem?" Perkins glare making Felix squirm in his seat and clear his throat.

"I meant yeah! He does! That's so cool! Great! Yippee?" Felix grinned sheepishly as trying to get out in Mr. Perkins glare.

"I've got it, I've got it." Gru said trying to averted the attention.

"Um, so...as far as getting money for the rocket..." Gru trying to explain but Perkins cut him off with a glare.

"Get the shrink ray. Then we'll talk." Perkins said as he glare at them, they both sigh in defeated.

A beaten down Gru leaves Mr. Perkins' office.

"Well... That didn't go as it plan." Felix said as they walks past Vector, who is trying to stick the piranha back in his gun. Felix looks around, then nudge Gru, secretly telling him the coast is clear, before Gru pulls out his Freeze Ray gun and freezes his head. Vector moves his eyes to look at Gru and Felix before his body hits the floor. The piranha jumps into the air and on top of the now defenseless Vector. He give out a SCREAM as he is bitten.

"Guess we have to steal the shrink ray huh?" Felix said as Gru look at him in question or as if he grow three heads.

"What? I mean it's not really a heist! That's why I'm tagging along! Sheesh! Some days Gru." Felix said as the both walk away from the bank.

Cut off to a satellite of a large land mass on Earth. A flashing red square shrinks down over a river running through the landscape. Zoom in to an overhead view of a massive industrial complex located on the island as Gru's speeds through the sky.

Gru sits at the controls with Felix besides him and a couple of minions are with them.

Inside the secret lab. A worker pushes a covered cart through the halls and into a lab. Two other workers open a sliding door which allows an elephant to walk into the room. Gru's plane continues to fly through the air toward the lab.

The worker is pushing the SHRINK RAY, a futuristic-looking weapon, down the hall. It now sits in the center of a large room, aimed at the elephant on the other side of the room.

The walls of the lab are lined with flashing lights and monitors scrolling data. Through a window, three Korean scientist in white lab coats look in at the weapon. One of them flips a switch. The Shrink Ray begins to hum. Lights begin to flash. The humming gets louder as it charges up.

The men look excited. They check their computer monitors. All systems are go. The Shrink Ray hums louder. It begins to glow. The scientist grab the scientist who is saluting making him look at him in question.

FZZZZZCHEEEW!

A bolt of energy shoot out and hits the elephant across the room. The huge animal suddenly shrinks down to the size of a mouse. Makes a tiny highpitched trumpet. The scientists look at the shrunken elephant in happiness as their experiment works suddenly A LASER cuts a large circle in the ceiling.

WOOOOOSH!

A minion rides down on a giant claw that grabs the Shrink Ray. The lab workers panic as the minion are starting to steal the ray.

Gru's MASSIVE AIRCRAFT hovers above the research facility with the claw's arm leading from the belly of the ship. Felix looks down at the opening door.

"Alright! We got it!" Felix grinned as he saw they got the shrink ray.

The minion riding the claw arm plucks the Shrink Ray from its stand. The minion "carefully", which is far from truth, tries to ascend through the freshly cut hole.

"Suckers!" Minion laughed before going up.

BUMP!

The minion bumps his head, making him squeeze his head in the ceiling.

"OW!" The minion grunt then tries to exit again.

"Suckers." The minion groan.

BUMP!

Before he bumps his head again,

"Ah!" The minion groan before finally exits.

The minion rides the arm up into Gru's plane. The plane takes off into the sky. Leaving the lab.

"Aha, we got it!" Gru laughed.

The arm places the Shrink Ray in a glass case. Gru, Felix and another minion revel in their success.

"High five!" Felix said raising his hand before suddenly-

VZZZZZZHT!

"What in the heck!?" Felix exclaimed as he stand up and look up only saw alaser cuts a hole in the ceiling right above the Shrink Ray. A giant claw enters Gru's ship. The claw grabs the case with the shrink ray. Gru, Felix and the minions stare, stunned. Gru stares out the front window,

"What? Hey, hey?! What? No, no, no!" Gru exclaimed as the Shrink ray was stolen.

"What in the earth is going on!?" Felix exclaimed. Suddenly a larger ship hovering above. Felix looks at the window and gasp.

"Oh you got to be kidding me!" Felix exclaimed as he saw It's Vector. The wannabe villain from the bank. He looks down at Gru. Yells down to him.

"You!" Gru exclaimed.

"Ha-- Now maybe you'll think twice before you freeze someone's head! So long, Gru!" Vector laughed before he blasts off, laughing at them. Gru, Felix and the minions watch him fly off.

"Oh that's it! It is on loser!" Felix shouted.

"Quick! We can't let him get away!" Gru shouted as he turn the ship a side as they chase him.

"Wooo hooo!" The minion scream in excitement.

Gru's ship chase Vector's ship down as they trying to get the Shrink ray back.

"Give the shrink ray now! We stole it fair and square!" Felix shouted.

"Hahahaha! Never!" Vector laughed at him making Felix growled.

"Up ahead, up ahead. fire! fire it now." Gru said as the minion fires a machine gun. But all the bullets miss Vector.

"Oops, you missed me." Vector mocked.

"Darn it!" Felix said before looking at Gru.

"Gru! We can't let him get away!" Felix said to him.

"And we won't!" Gru said before he aim at Vector.

"Come to papa." Gru smirked as he push the button in his handle them mother-lode of rockets pop out and fire from Gru's ship. Vector look over it before easily avoids them all with heat decoys.

"Take that." Vector said as he keep blasting at Gru's missiles.

"How adorable." Vector chuckles as he looks over at Gru's ship.

Gru carefully lines up another shot at Vector.

"Got you in our sights. Like taking candy from a...what?!" Gru exclaimed as he looks up.

"Oh no..." Felix said as he stare at Vector's ship in horror. They saw Vector as he's standing on top of his ship and is aiming the shrink ray directly at them.

"Ha! Hey Gru, try this on for size!" Vector laughed as he fires the Shrink ray at Gru's ship. Gru, Felix and the minions are in their ship as it starts to shrink.

"Oh boy, that's not good." Felix said as he looks around the ship.

"That's weird. What is going on?" Gru said as he tried to grab the handle but it shrinks.

"The ship is shrinking!" Felix said. The seat belt that Gru has shrinks so much that it breaks.

"This is claustrophobic. Oh, no, no." Gru said as he unbelt himself.

The ship continues to get smaller and smaller. Vector laughs and disappears into his ship, leaving Gru's ship.

"Too small. This is too small for me." Gru groaned before He, Felix and the minions let out a scream as they are squeezed out the front of the cockpit like toothpaste. Gru and Felix is holding on to the ship as the minions grab his legs. They are able to right the ship but struggle to keep their balance on top of the now tiny plane.

"Ugh, I hate that guy." Gru said in frustration.

"I swear the next time I see will send him in the moon." Felix growled.

MISS HATTIE'S HOME FOR GIRLS - NIGHT

At the orphanage, in one room, there are three beds in a tiny room. The three girls kneel next to them saying their prayers.

"...and please watch over us and bless that we'll have a good night's sleep..." Margo pray.

"...and bless that while we're sleeping no bugs will crawl into our ears and lay eggs in our brains..." Edith said trying to scare Agnes, who glare at him, as Margo shoot Edith a disapproving look.

"Great. Thanks for that image Edith." Margo said to her before they both continue praying.

"...and please bless that someone will adopt us soon...and that the mommy and daddy will be nice... and have a pet unicorn." Agnes said as Edith and Margo look at her in tired look.

"Amen." Agnes said.

"Amen." Margo and Edith said.

The girls climb into their beds. Margo turns out the light. As Agnes begins singing to her stuffed unicorn.

Unicorns, I love them

Uni, Uni, Unicorns, I love them.

Edith groan in irritation as she puts her pillow over her head. Trying to block out Agnes's singing as Agnes keeps singing.

Uni, unicorns, I could pet one If they were really real And they are! So I bought one so I could pet it Now it loves me, now I love it La ,la, la...

The three girls sleep not knowing their prayers will soon be come true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 2.1K 26
*COMPLETED* When Sean walks home he stops to help a homeless person, but that homeless person happens to be a little girl called Emily who's been abu...
454 68 16
You all think you can win, but we all know the fight will have no purpose, He purred. You think you've won? Your secret is out, no one will let you...
12K 498 31
Markiplier... A fun, energetic YouTuber... or so it seems. One day, his alter ego surfaces and rears its ugly head in order to destroy Mark's life. O...
511K 25.9K 59
"Who do you think you are? You are just some nerd." He sneered at me, looking down at me like he already owned this place. I chuckled at his ignoranc...