Explosive Girl | TWST x BNHA

By Acetonitrile51

The teenager who was going to become the number one hero woke up in an unknown place after the entrance exam... More

Reader Info
💥Prologue💥
💥Chapter 1💥
💥Chapter 2💥
Small announcement
💥 Chapter 3💥
💥 Chapter 4💥
💥 Chapter 5💥
🌹Rose-Red Tyrant🌹
🌹Chapter 6🌹
🌹Chapter 7🌹
🌹Chapter 8🌹
🌹Chapter 10🌹
🌹Chapter 11🌹
🌹Chapter 12🌹
👑The Usurper from the Wilds👑
👑Chapter 13👑
👑Chapter 14👑
👑Chapter 15👑
👑Chapter 16👑
👑Chapter 17👑

🌹Chapter 9🌹

921 50 18
By Acetonitrile51

A/n: Hi, sorry, but the book may be updated less often due to school, plus I'm working on other stories. I'll try to write more in my free time and update at least once a week.
Enjoy.

NRC: main street

"This guy's outta his mind!"
"Bwah! L-let's get outta here!" - the two losers ran away in fear from the blue-haired freshman.

"Next time you eat an egg, you better apologize a hundred times, you buncha chumps!" - Deuce shouted after them.

Taking a breath, he turned to you while you and Grim stood in a stupor.
“Whoooooa...” - the cat looked at Deuce with round eyes.

"*Pant* *Pant*...Urk!" - Deuce.
"What's wrong?" - Grim.
"I did it again, didn't I...? ARGH! I was dead-set on becoming an honor student this time, too!" - Deuce slapped himself in the face and sighed in disappointment.

"Huh?" - Grim looked questioningly.
"When I was in middle school, I was pretty wild. I cut school all the time and got in fights. I called my teachers names, hung out with bullies, bleached my hair...I tore around tight curves on my blastcycle. ..I'd show off my magic to kids who couldn't use it yet... I was a total punk." - Deuce explained.

You frowned a little.
"So you were only a little more annoying than you are now?" - Grim.
'Hard to believe.'

"But one night, I saw my mom talking on the phone to my grandma. She was trying to hide from me, but I saw her, and I could tell she was in tears." - He lowered his head.

"She was saying how she must have been a horrible mom, and that maybe she never should have tried to raise me by herself. That had nothin' to do with it! She hadn't done anything wrong. It was all me." - Deuce.

"When the carriage came to take me to Night Raven College, she was so happy for me. I decided then and there that this time, I wouldn't do anything to make her cry." - Deuce.

"This time, I'd become an honor student- someone she could be proud of. And I already messed it all up!" - Deuce frowned in disappointment and clenched his fists.

You didn’t answer, just looked at him.
"I mean, did ya, though? Is putting up with jerks what honor students do?" - Grim caught his attention.
"Huh...?" - Deuce.

"Even I, Grim the Magnanimous, was ready to pound those losers into tuna paste! You just got to 'em first." - Grim.
"You didn't do anything wrong."

"Hm?" - Now they both looked at you.
"Just because you want to be a 'good boy' doesn't mean you can't fight back. These assholes started a fight and you gotta kick their ass. You didn't let anyone down."

“You guys...” - Deuce held his breath and looked at you in shock.
"Besides, I really enjoyed this fight." - you grinned sadistically.
“Hic! There’s that terrible grimace again...” Grim shuddered.

"Heh heh... I guess you're right! I just hope those chicks can rest in peace." - Deuce smiled slightly and looked sadly at the broken eggs in the bag.

"...these eggs wouldn't hatch into chickens. They're not fertilized, you idiot."
"Wha- WHAAAAAT?! Are you kidding me?!" - Deuce's scream echoed throughout the college.

Timeskip

NRC: kitchen

"Ah, you're finally back! Took ya long enough." - Ace sat on a chair and ate some cookies.
"Let's get this tart-y started!" - Trey stood next to him and, having prepared more cream, they added it to the tart while you watched them from the other end of the kitchen.

Timeskip

"Okay, now we just sprinkle on a little powdered sugar, and..." - Trey announced and placed the completed tart on the table in front of everyone.
"Finished!" - Ace and Grim exclaimed happily.
"Fin...ished..." - Deuce.

"Did something happen to him while you were shopping?" - Ace asked the cat to which he just shrugged.
"For sixteen years, I was so sure..." - Deuce.
"Yeah, whatever. I'm pretty beat. Making tarts sure takes it outta you." - Ace sat down next to Deuce.

"Hey fam! You look wrecked. Are the tarts done?" - a familiar voice was heard at the entrance and you saw Cater walking in your direction.
"Ooh, those look sooo cute! Lemme snap a quick pic for Magicam!" - He took a couple of pictures.

"What, NOW do you decide to show up?" - Ace.
"Why the hell did you come?!" - you and Ace were indignant at his abrupt arrival.
"I just came to see how hard my little newbs were working." - Cater.

"It's tough work if you're not used to it. But there's no better cure for the ails of fatigue than something sweet from the oven! Help yourself to some of this tart." - Trey has already cut a piece for everyone and served it to you.

"YAY!" - everyone was happy and sat down at the table.
"Pretty funny how you managed to show right when it was ready to eat, Cater." - Ace looked askance at the third year student.
"Heh heh. Someone's gotta be the official taster!" - Cater.

"Mmmm... That smells so good...Glossy chestnuts on top, fluffy cream below... I can't wait another second, I'm going in!" - Grim impatiently took a large bite, and the others followed him.

"Oh, dang..." - Ace.
"Yuuum! Liked and subscriiibed!" - Cater said, but you thought his smile was too forced.
"This is like something from a fancy bakery." - Deuce finally came to his senses and enjoyed his food.

"Rich in flavor, yet not too sweet... It's like chestnuts are dancing across my tongue!" - Grim.
"Is that...a good thing?" - Trey was sweating slightly.
You silently tried a piece and it really wasn’t bad, although you don’t really like sweets.

"Oh, Trey! You gotta do the thing." - Cater.
"The thing? Oh... That." - Trey adjusted his glasses.
"Uh, wanna fill me in here?" - Ace looked at them questioningly.
"What's everyone's favorite food?" - Trey asked taking out a notepad and pen.

"Me? Probably cherry pie. Or hamburgers." - Ace.
"Canned tuna's at the top of my list. Then maybe cheese omelets, roast meat, pudding..." - Grim.
"If I had to pick, I guess I'd say...omelet rice?" - Deuce.

"I like a nice lamb chop with diablo sauce." - Cater said and now they were looking at you.
“...(favorite spicy food)” - you frowned at them in response.

“Do you like it spicy Y/n?” - Grim asked.
"I think it even suits you." - Ace muttered with a smirk.
"Are you having some problems, ginger?!"

"All right, you've got it... Let's "Paint the Roses"!" - Trey pointed his pen at the table and a bright light headed towards your pieces of tart.
"Huh? What does that mean?" - Deuce.

"Take another bite of your tart and see." - Trey grinned.
"Huh? How- Now it tastes like cherry pie!" - Ace exclaimed.

"It's just like canned tuna! *munch* *munch* Now it tastes like a cheese omelet! And grilled meat! *munch* *munch* And pudding!" - Grim.
You took a bite and tasted it (FSF). Now it's really good.

"Neat trick, eh? That's gotta be a hit when Trey's having tea with the ladies." - Cater nudged you slightly with his elbow, but you gave him an irritated look, and he walked away from you with a crooked smile.

"It's very impressive. Is changing flavors your signature spell, Trey?" - Deuce asked.
"Technically, it's "overwriting characteristics." I can change taste, color, smell, whatever. It only lasts for a little while. But it is kinda like covering up the real thing hence, "painting."." - Trey.

"If I had magic like that, I could be eatin' canned tuna every meal of every day! That's way better than Riddle's stupid collar magic!" - Grim crossed his paws and frowned, remembering Riddle.

"Oh, that's in a whole other league. His signature spell is a weapon. Mine's just childish prestidigitation. Speaking of Riddle-it's too late to give him these now. Let's call it a day and do it tomorrow. Don't forget that "Tomorrow's the unbirthday party. You don't want to be late." - Trey.

"Y/n, can I crash with you again? It doesn't sound like I'll be allowed back in my own dorm tonight." - Ace said in a pitiful tone and looked at you sadly.
"Again, seriously?" - Cater muttered.

"Hell no! I said I'd only let you sleep over for one night."
"Come on Y/n! You can't leave me on the street!" - Ace.
“I don’t fucking care!”

"It isn't right to keep mooching off of Y/n, Ace." - Deuce.
"Yeah, it ain't! If you wanna stay tonight, you gotta pay for the privilege! Ten cans of tuna!" - Grim.
"What?! Guess I'm sleeping outside, then." - Ace turned away offended.

“Why don’t you let Deuce stay behind to keep an eye on him, Y/n?” - Trey.
"I won't let more than one idiot into my dorm!"
"So you'll let me in?" - Ace looked with hope in his eyes.

"I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT YOU!" - you pointed at the cat.
"Hey!!" - Grim.
"Tomorrow is the unbirthday party and this is my only chance to get rid of the collar! Don't be such a wretch!" - Ace.

You looked into his eyes and frowned.
*Whack*

Timeskip

Ramshackle dorm: lounge

Ace and Deuce are sitting on the couch, Ginger has a bruise on the back of his head, but at least he had a place to stay for the night.
"Hey Deuce, let's play something, I have cards with me." - Ace took a deck of cards out of his jacket.

“Why not, there’s not much else to do here anyway.” - they put the table upside down correctly and sat opposite each other.

"Whatcha doing here?" - Grim went down the stairs to them and ran up to the table and you followed them already in your T-shirt and sweatpants.
You were still angry that you let them in, but Cater promised you a new phone and a trip to a restaurant that sells really spicy ramen.

"We were going to play." - Ace shuffled the cards.
"Hmm, I bet you can never beat the Great Grim!" - Grim.
"Don't be such a confident furball." - Ace grinned.

Timeskip

You got up quite early and went to prepare some breakfast for yourself and Grim. If idiots want to eat, let them cook for themselves, you are not some kind of maid.

You heard footsteps behind you and you saw dark hair out of the corner of your eye.
"Oh Y/n, good morning. You woke up quite early." - Deuce greeted you to which you silently nodded.

He was already wearing a school uniform and sat down at the table, you felt his gaze on you.
"If you have something to say, say it." - you said without turning around.
"Well...I just wanted to thank you for those words, I really felt better after them." - he said a little embarrassed.

"It’s noth-" you turned to face him.
"No, it means a lot to me. Thank you, Y/n," Deuce replied firmly and looked into your eyes. For a moment there was silence in the kitchen.

"...whatever. Just don't do something stupid."
You probably made too much food for yourself and could have shared it with Deuce, but it was completely by accident.

Timeskip

You and Deuce were chatting about all sorts of machines and mechanisms until Grim and Ace arrived after a while.
The first one couldn’t wake up and fell asleep from time to time, and the second one kept complaining that you didn’t prepare food for him, for which you gave him another bruise for breakfast.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

The chaos in the kitchen was interrupted by a knock at the door.
"Hmm? It sounds like you have a visitor." - Deuce.
You frowned irritably and went into the hall.

"Morning Y/n-chan~ How did you sleep?" - Cater stood there and you wanted to close the door right in front of his nose, but he had already run inside.

"Good mooorning! Did you all enjoy your sleepover? Did you bond over pillow fights and card games?" - Cater asked the trio as you approached from behind.
"Oh, good morning, Cater. We did play some cards, yeah. But only Old Maid, 'cause that was the only one Grim knew how to play." - Ace looked askance at the cat.

"And I still got the old maid every time, dang it!" “Grim crossed his paws desperately.
"Let's just say Grim doesn't have a very good poker face, unlike Y/n." - Deuce.

"Yes, her gaze burned through me, I still get goosebumps..." Ace muttered under his breath.
"Looks like you had a great time here. Well, you should get one of the tarts we made yesterday and go apologize to Riddle. And you should probably hurry, because after the trouble yesterday, we're a little short-handed." - Cater.

"What does that mean?" - Ace raised an eyebrow.
"Don't worry. I've totes got it under control. Anyway, off to the party we go!" - Cater.

Quickly getting ready, you went to the hall of mirrors.

Timeskip

Heartslabyul dorm

Ace was muttering to himself how he would apologize and you were walking next to him when another person came out from behind one of the bushes.

"Hey! It's about time I got back! Good to see me!" - you were greeted by Cater in PE form.
"And me! Looking good as always, me!" - Cater.
'What the hell? Is this magic shit again?'

"Bwuh?!" - The trio behind you shuddered in shock.
"Th-there're two Caters?!" - Deuce exclaimed in bewilderment.
"Are you guys identical twins?!" - Ace.

"Nope. Don't have any brothers. What I DO have is my signature spell, Split Card. It lets me make magic duplicates of myself." - Cater in school uniform explained to the younger ones.
“This must be how Cater kept coming after we beat him over and over again yesterday...” Deuce muttered.

"Welcome home, daaarlings." - another Cater in a lab coat appeared behind you and hugged Ace and Deuce by the shoulders.
"Good to see you, Y/n-chan!" - Cater in ceremonial clothes came out from around the corner and waved to you.
"You're late! I was sick worried!" - Cater in PE form.

"Bwah! There're more of them?" - Ace.
"J-S-Y-K, I'm actually the real Cater. Making these duplicates is suuuper exhausting, so I can't maintain them for long. Anyway, if we're late, heads will roll. And since we're several people short, we 'll need your help. But when this is over, I promise I'll take you straight to Riddle." - Cater in PE form took the lead.

"What, MORE roses?" - Grim was indignant.
"Pass." - you answered quickly.
"And here we go again." - Ace snorted and looked in your direction.
"Get the lead out, peeps! We need to get started!" - Cater.

Heartslabyul dorm: rose maze

He sent his clones to the rest of the garden and together with the trio they painted roses again, but this time the process was faster. Like last time, did you remain to watch from the sidelines, although from time to time it seemed to you that someone was standing nearby and quietly purring?

Timeskip

"*Pant*...well, this is going better than before." - Deuce was breathing heavily after painting the last bush.
"Looking good!" - Cater praised and took a photo of the result.

"Ooh, it's almost time! Okay, all you sexy body doubles, that's a wrap!" - the real Cater said and pulled out his pen.
"Aye-aye, Cay-Cay!" - his copies waved goodbye to you before disappearing.

Heartslabyul dorm: tea garden

Finally, he led you to the tea party, there were tables, all sorts of decorations and teapots of different shapes and sizes standing around in a chaotic order.
One student came out of another entrance with large doors, followed by dorm leader and vice dorm leader.

"All hail our leader, the red sovereign himself... Housewarden Riddle!" - the student announced and everyone stood up from their seats.
"We salute you, Housewarden Riddle!" - They all stood at attention.

"Hm. The garden roses are red, the tablecloths are white... This seems a proper unbirthday indeed. Is there a dormouse asleep in the teapot, as there should be?" - the short guy asked Trey.

"Of course. And should it become necessary, we've also prepared the jam to spread on his nose." - Trey.
"Very good." - Riddle nodded in approval and walked over to the table.

"Myah! Those are some fancy duds!" - Grim.
"These are Heartslabyul dorm clothes. Aren't they fierce? At the forefront of fashion, and they look great on Magicam." - Cater waved his hand and a hostel uniform appeared on him.

"One of the Queen's rules mandates formal dress on party days. As a show of kindness from a beloved mentor, I'll help coordinate your outfits." - He waved his pen again and pointed it at the trio.

Ace and Deuce have the same uniform as Cater and Grim has a new bow in the style.
"Whoa!" - Deuce.
"Lookin' sharp!" - Ace.
"Myah! So cool!" - Grim.

“I can think of something for you too Y/n-chan.” - Cater.
"Don't even think about it!"
"Okay, as you wish. Now, let's tear this party up! And don't forget to give Riddle the tart." - Cater.

"Before we begin the croquet tournament, let us make a toast. Does everyone have their teacup? On this most significantly unauspicious of days, I bid all in attendance... a very merry unbirthday!" - Riddle.
"To a very merry unbirthday!" - a crowd of students raised their cups.

"Ace, this is your chance!" - Cater whispered to him.
“Right...” he stood up hesitantly and walked over to Riddle's place, and you watched from the side while Grim devoured the snacks.
"Uh, housewarden...sir..." - Ace.

"Ah, it's you. The tart thief." - Riddle was definitely not happy to see him.
"Yeah, so, I want to apologize for eating that tart. We made you a new one to replace it." - Ace held out a package of tart.

"Hmm? And what kind of tart it is?" - He looked at him suspiciously.
"I'm so glad you asked! It's a chestnut tart, and I swear, we weren't stingy with the chestnuts." - Ace.

"A CHESTNUT tart?!" - the leader screamed and frowned.
"What?!" - Ginger backed away in bewilderment.
"The Queen of Hearts's rule 562: "One must never bring a chestnut tart to an unbirthday tea party."." - Riddle.

'What the fuck?' - you came closer.
"This is an utterly flagrant rule violation! Do you understand what you've done?! You've ruined an otherwise perfect unbirthday!" - Riddle.

"Rule 562...?!" - Deuce exclaimed in shock and Grim froze.
“How many fucking rules are there anyway?” - you crossed your arms.
"There are 810 rules in all, and housewarden, I can of course recite each and every one of them." - Riddle said proudly and looked into your eyes.

"*Wow, T-I-L... This could be bad. Trey, were you aware of this?*" - Cater asked aside.
"*I was only able to memorize the first 350 or so. Well, we really botched this one. Big-time.*" Trey whispered back.

"As housewarden of a dorm established to honor the Queen of Hearts's rigor, I cannot ignore this. Destroy the offending tart immediately! Then throw these rulebreakers out of the dorm!" - Riddle.

"You little piece of-!"

💥Little notes💥

- You accidentally broke poor Deuce's psyche; he lived a lie his whole life.

- Increasing the level of friendship with Deuce.

- You really don’t hit Ace that hard, he’s just a weakling.

- Cater's secret will soon be revealed.

- Cater POSSIBLY bribed you to hang out with you.

- Riddle wanted to impress you with the fact that he remembered so many rules.

- It seems things are heating up between you and Riddle.

- The observer has returned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 1.9K 52
I made a black y/n because there are a lot of stories with white y/n and it's getting annoying and me myself is a black girl so yh um I just hope you...
64K 1.4K 38
"he hates it when she's crying, he hates when she's away, even at their worst, they know they'll still be okay"
6K 179 7
Previously known as [imperfectly perfect] Diabolik lovers fanfiction [Stoic ] =ongoing ×stoic × =discontinued √stoic√ = completed