My Obsession

By JK_fictionwriting

She thinks no one knows her second face but he begins to fall in love with her after knowing her reality. She... More

Disclaimer
Character Introduction
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
It's not an art of one day
Kiss a stranger
Calm down Roh
Courage to face the devil
NOTE
Neha is missing
Aarohi being drunk

Aarohi in Mumbai

117 10 1
By JK_fictionwriting

Hyy readers,

Here is chapter 1 of the story MY OBSESSION.

Hope you guys like it.

Don't miss the spoiler at the end.

Happy reading time cuties.

-------------

AUTHOR'S POV...............

In a darkish room, a person turned into sitting royally on a couch, resting his head at the headrest, his fingers at the armrest, and his right leg on his left. The room turned into a cold, and his cold aura was doing no justice to the declining temperature.

The room was quiet and his interest diverted closer to the doorway because of the sound of the door opening.

A guy in a black outfit with a well-constructed frame enters the room. 'Boss, we received an email from USER123'.

The man gestured for him to talk further through his hand. 'It's about Daksh Verma; he has connections with Ahuja's and politics as well. 'Do you need us to proceed further, boss? '.

*****

One week later..........

A flight landed at Mumbai airport. A female in her early 20s was on her way towards the door to leave the place with a genuine smile on her face, which could attract anyone.

After getting a cab for herself, she gave the address to the driver and sat in the back seat. She was lost in her thoughts about the city. It can't be denied that it's a city of dreams due to the fact she was feeling an effective vibe around her. Though it was half past night, still the roads were busy.

Her chain of thoughts came to an end when the cab halted. She made the payment to the driver and entered her apartment. She went to the kitchen and was given herself a glass of water.

She was so tired that she didn't realize when she fell asleep on the couch placed in the dwelling room.

*********

It was 9 in the morning and she was standing in front of a massive building to join her articleship. She was happy, and why won't she be? Finally, her dream of coming to Mumbai got here true.

Just coming to Mumbai? Nahhh, her dream of staying far from her family too.

Don't take her off-base. She doesn't hate them; it's just that when your thoughts don't match, it's better to maintain a certain distance for wholesome relationship. She doesn't know about others but this is what she thinks.

Well, coming to her family, it was really hard for her to convince them to do her articleship in Mumbai. Girls from Orthodox families can effortlessly relate to it.

All credit goes to Arya, her yaara, her bestie. She was the one who convinced them, and she is eventually here.

When she was entering the building, she bumped into someone.

To our surprise, she didn't run into a boy, however it was a girl. Sad right.

It was her fault. Why? Because she was busy staring at the place and didn't notice the person in front, poor girl, all her files dropped.

She right away apologized, and as a noble person, she bent down to help her in collecting her belongings. Once they were done, she again apologized to her, to which the other girl gave her a smile.

Sensing her to be new, she added herself as Khushi Arora. Something clicked into her mind and remembered that Khushi is her senior, under whom she is placed.

She forwarded her hand for handshake and introduced herself as Aarohi Sharma.

'Oh you are the new article assistant, right' Khushi asked and she simply nodded.

She gestured for Aarohi to follow her, and she did. Khushi introduced her with other articles and also explained the job to them.

It was lunch time now and she was busy with her work. A girl who must be in her early 20s came to Aarohi and said, 'Hey, Aarohi, I am Deepti. Now it's time for lunch. Come on, let's go and complete our lunch first and then you can continue your work.

'Okay Deepti'. Aarohi replied. They went towards the canteen, where other colleagues were present. When they reached there, a boy among them said, 'Took a lot time Deepti'.

Instead of answering him, Deepti turned towards Aarohi and introduced him. 'Aarohi, he is Parth'.

When Parth noticed her, he forwarded his hand for a handshake and added, 'hey beautiful, I am Parth. Aapka naam bhi aapki hi taraf khoobsurat h' and winked at her, to which she passed a tight lip smile.

(Translation: 'Your name is as beautiful as you')

While doing all this, Parth felt someone's constant glare at him. Glancing in that direction, he saw Deepti glaring at him.

He galped with a sheepish smile and pulled his hand back and rested it on a boy's shoulder, making an pitiful expression and said, 'This is why I always tell Deepak not to get into any relationships. You will no longer be the bird who used to fly high. You will end up finding yourself in a cage' to which everyone laughed and Deepti glared him harder.

'Haan Haan tabhi tum mere palle pad gaye' Deepti said gaining laughter from others and smirked at him.

(Translation: 'Yes yes that's why you fell in love with me')

Meanwhile, Aarohi got introduced to Abhay who is also her senior, Payal and Kavya. There was Khushi seated beside Kavya, whom she had introduced earlier.

Soon the lunch got over by teasing and giggling. They started their work again.

**********

In Ahuja Mansion

It was 5 in the evening now, Mr and Mrs. Ahuja were watching the news. A blurred image of an addict's lifeless body was hanging upside down from a tree. His one leg was hanging in midair while the other was tied with a rope. His body was covered with numerous wounds.

Anchor said, 'Mr. Daksh Verma's lifeless body was found hanging on a tree at the outskirts of the city in the afternoon. He was dismissed by the court last week for charges of abusing and harassing girls. The accusation, according to the court, we're made up and untrue. Since then, he was not spotted anywhere in the town. Sources claims that it might be Black Devil's work.'

Mrs. Ahuja asked after hearing the anchor out, 'why does someone have to kill so miserably?'

Atharv, who just stopped while hearing the news, passed a smirk while thinking about something and directed towards his room.

At the crime scene

There were a lot of things happening around the crime scene. The media was telecasting the news and was continuously asking questions to the officers, which the officers were ignoring successfully, not wanting to answer anything without any confirmation.

A girl in her early 20s was examining the crime scene and ordered one of the Junior to send the body to the forensic.

'Ramnivas, send the body to the forensic department and ask Dr. Shukla to contact me as soon as he's done examining the body.' Said the girl.

'Yes ma'am' Ramnivas replied.

******""

Aarohi's POV

I was so engrossed in my work that I didn't realize that it was time to leave.
Deepti came to me and said, 'let's leave Aarohi'.

'2 Minutes' I replied.

After packing all my stuff, we headed towards the exit. I bid bye to Deepti and Parth and then I left for my apartment. Well, my friends apartment. I am staying with Arya. I couldn't meet her last night as she was out for work. She is an IPS officer.

I knocked on the door of the apartment, and here she is. I am meeting her after a whole six months.

'Are you planning to spend your whole night outside, or do you have any plan to come in?' She mocked at me, and I chuckled.

'Yaara, I missed you so much'. I took her in a hug while saying this. She reciprocated the hug and said, 'I missed you too my bacha' I always feel like she is my dadi amma whenever she calls me that but even I like it when she calls me bacha.

We went inside. I went to my room to get freshen up, and she did the same, I guess she just came from her duty as she was still in her uniform.

We got settled in the dining table and here comes our food. Ahhh, I am damn hungry.

Tina didi served us the food and took place next to us. Arya's family hired her to take care of Arya. Arya treats Tina didi as her sister, so I do. She is really sweet by nature.

While having dinner, we discussed how our day was and what we did. Just as we do on daily basis, the only difference is that today we are face-to-face, and till now we did it over the phone calls.

After completing the dinner, Arya asked me to come to her room as she had something important to discuss which she can't discuss in front of Tina didi.

I placed my self comfortably on her bed, when she started to speak, 'I need every information of this Baster, this is his mobile number. I can't do it officially, as I don't have any solid proof against him. But I doubt he is involved in human trafficking'.

Wait.

What was that? Did she just order me to do a task?

Common I am her besti not her fucking junior to pass orders on.

But she seems to be serious about this issue, and I can't taunt her now. It's better to keep my mouth shut. I thought internally.

'Okay I will get the information for you' I replied positively, only if she knew what was in my mind.

-----------------------

Spoiler.....

'Ms. Shah, it's not a art of one day. He has been tortured for more than 96hours'.

'It's a whole damn week Dr. Shukla' Arya replied.

.........

'How did you get all this information? Who are you?' Said the man over text.

'USER123'

.........

Here comes the end of the chapter. I hope you people like it. Lemme know your views in comments.

Do vote for the story. It will surely motivate me.

Few questions from the chapters for you people.

Who is USER123?

Whom did USER123 shared the information of Daksh Verma?

Who killed Daksh Verma?

Who is black devil?

Why did Arya ask Aarohi to help her?

Thanks for giving this chapter and story a try.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 69.7K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
107K 7.2K 43
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
1.7M 72.1K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
1.8M 78.1K 67
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ɪꜱ ʜɪɴɢʟɪꜱʜ (ʜɪɴᴅɪ+ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ) 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒃�...