GAME of LOVE // ᴛᴋ //

By jeonbamie_kimtannie

A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the... More

INTRO 💥
chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
must read
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
chapter-46
chapter-47
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
chapter-51
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56

chapter-15

4.6K 288 37
By jeonbamie_kimtannie

~~~

Jungkook walks out from the washroom and directly went to his walkin closet for night wear with taehyung trailing behind him like a duck.

"Jungkook"

Jungkook ignored him and rip the wet shirt in front of taehyung naked eyes. Taehyung immediately looks aside and stutter "A-are you se-serious"

"What" Jungkook ask.

Jungkook unzip his pants and slide down the pant through his legs, taehyung turns back when he saw jungkook took his pants off, his eyes unintentionally caught the sight of jungkook masculine well built body and the guy is only in his brief which is tightly stuck to his private portion because of the drenching.

"Why are you taking off your all clothes in front of me" Taehyung said.

Jungkook chuckle and grab the towel and without making any noise he walks near taehyung, he ran his fingers in the back of taehyung wet shirt he smoothly draw one pattern with his finger which clearly says jk's .

"We are dating remember?" Jungkook whisper from back and blow some air inside his neck.

His lips curl into a smirk when he saw from back that taehyung hair of hands get erect just because of his whisper what will happen to his body when jungkook will mark him as his.

Taehyung is Stilled on his place, nibbling his lips out of nervousness.

"You used to be quite bold you even said to me that you're ready to spread your legs for me did you forget your own words" Jungkook whisper and turn taehyung around to face him.

Taehyung get startled for a second after seeing jungkook naked upper body the chest area is looking so buff that taehyung hands are itching to touch those muscles, those hard titties, those luscious abs which taehyung desperately wanted to take a bite..if jungkook upper portion is the definition of hotness what that tiny minnie brief is holding inside?

Taehyung shake his head to not think further and looks at the charcoal orbs of jungkook.

"Your imagination is going wild I can see that" Jungkook tsked.

Taehyung shake his head cutely as no.

Jungkook takes one step taehyung takes his step back "why are you moving back"

"I-I because you're moving ahead"

Jungkook again takes his step and again taehyung takes his step back and doing this at last taehyung back met with the wall.

"I thought you're not submissive" Jungkook said.

Who will not become submissive after seeing a man like you, you look like a three course meal.

When the atmosphere started to become intense he looks aside from jungkook eyes and said "who will drop me to my home"

"Spend the night with me"

Switch board was behind taehyung head taehyung subconsciously leans his head back and the light of room get off.

Taehyung take a relief of sigh, he didn't have to look at those intimidate eyes of jungkook.

He tried to slide out from the space of jungkook by sliding down on the wall but luck is not on his side, jungkook immediately grab taehyung soft hand and place those soft hands exactly on his chest.

Taehyung forget to breath for a minute, he's holding his breath to not left a moan his hands are shivering too.

"Jung-"

"Ssh"

Jungkook made taehyung hands to slide down till he reach the abs.

Jungkook wants to laugh at taehyung shivering hands because the boy hands is shaking like he's on a death zone.

Jungkook lift his hands up and in a second the lights of room get switched on and their eyes met again.

Jungkook saw taehyung is breathing hard with his close eyes.

"Looks down" Jungkook whisper near those rosey lips.

Taehyung will die in a second if he looks at that thing which every guy feel proud of and the body jungkook has, nope taehyung don't think jungkook is small at all.

Taehyung was so bold when jungkook didn't said yes to him but now when jungkook is serious about their dating, he doesn't know why he's getting shy or embarrass in every second.

Taehyung likes to get manhandled and when jungkook does something his courage gets vanish in a thin air.

Jungkook chuckle after seeing taehyung expression and said " I wasn't joking when I said you'll not be able to take me"

Taehyung body flinch by those dangerous words, it means--

Taehyung took the courage and he looks down and he's feeling lifeless after seeing the size and even though jungkook's brief has tightly hugged his pride still the size is out of taehyung imagination, jungkook was definitely not joking when he said taehyung will not able to take him inside because jungkook has dangerously monstrously massive d!uck.

"And I'll make sure you'll definitely regret choosing me" Jungkook said and back away from the position.

Taehyung is stilled on his place, boy is seeing his messy future on wheelchair with his eyes open, his soul will take time to again come back to his body don't mind him.
.
.
.

Jungkook is on bed doing something on his laptop.

And taehyung?

He's on the sofa with hands and legs fold while eyeing jungkook every moves, jungkook looks up from the laptop and raise his brows "it's almost 12"

"So?"

"If you're sleepy have some rest"

"Never thought you can even speak softly to someone" Taehyung tease the guy.

"Well, you're not someone you're exceptional" Jungkook says with super straight face.

Taehyung bite his lips down to not be obvious because his cheeks are flushing right now.

The night has changed so fastly till yesterday jungkook was not ready to see taehyung face at all but tonight they started their new journey..

Even taehyung had gave up on jungkook for the sake of his mother love but tonight jungkook is the one who took the first step, at first taehyung was surprised but now he's enjoying these little moments with jungkook happily.

"Come here" Jungkook says.

"What"

"I said come here"

Taehyung takes the phone which was on the table he gets up from the sofa, jungkook looks aside when the shirt of taehyung slightly got high, displaying the smooth skin of taehyung leg because the boy is wearing only jungkook shirt.

Taehyung is looking really small in jungkook shirt.

Taehyung cover his legs with the blanket which he was holding since then and made his way towards the bed.

He sit on the bed and again cover his leg with the blanket.

Jungkook place back the laptop on his respective place and lean behind with hands crossed on chest.

"Taehyung"

The atmosphere becoming heavy out of sudden.

"Hmm" Taehyung fidget with the blanket.

"You know I'm not a ordinary guy"

"Hmm"

"It might be difficult for you to be with me"

"Hmm"

"I can't give you a normal life"

"Hmm"

"Why aren't you afraid of me"

"I don't know you doesn't look scary to me"

Jungkook lips curl into a small smile, he's the only guy who say anything in front of jungkook without thinking twice and taehyung has no filter which is quite rare in this generation.

Probably this was the thing jungkook get attract to taehyung Or maybe something else too?

Jungkook looks at taehyung who's tossing and turning his phone on hand, for jungkook taehyung is like a kid who doesn't know how world work pure and innocent.

"What were you doing in the party" Jungkook ask.

Taehyung hands halt in his phone jungkook noticed the change, at first taehyung was hesitant to answer the question then he looks at jungkook and threw his beautiful smile towards him and said "My friend invited me there"

"Which friend" Jungkook immediately ask.

"Are you jealous?" Taehyung ask with a chuckle.

Jungkook blink for a second then clear his voice and said "Get rest"

And just like that jungkook didn't stretch the question more, the guy is so immersed in someone's innocence that he's not seeing left and right he's only walking in a straight path totally clueless that there might be something waiting for him in the end of his straight path.

...........

In the morning everyone is having their breakfast in the huge dinning table in jeon mansion.

And the atmosphere is sour in the early morning, two personality is not clicking in a good term and that is sohee and taehyung.

Taehyung is just sitting next to jungkook and stuffing his mouth with whatever is coming in his hand while glaring at sohee.

"Is there something on my face" Sohee ask.

"No" Taehyung said.

"Then why are you giving me weird glances since then"

"When" Taehyung said in a sarcastic way and innocently blink his eyes.

"Taehyung" Jungkook said and that is enough for him to be quite.

Actually taehyung never liked sohee from the first time his eye land ok her because he think she's a tough competition what if jungkook attention will get divert from him to her fear is settled in his heart and that's why he doesn't like her.

And he has even noticed that jungkook talk to her nicely not like he talk to his others gaurds with his rough and tough tone.

Hoseok is enjoying the scene it's getting interesting because of taehyung and sohee.

"You know me right kid" Hoseok said.

"Yes I've seen you with jungkook sometimes" Taehyung says glimming with excitement.

Both were talking nonsense when jungkook tap the table with his hand to gain the attention of his some fellow members.

"Taehyung is here because-"

"We know you brought him here yesterday" Suga cut him in mid.

He's not liking the presence of taehyung at all in the mansion, taehyung looks innocent and all but he doesn't know why taehyung don't sit well in his eyes.

And the major thing is that he noticed that jungkook is already in taehyung side even if he tried to tell jungkook to not trust him jungkook will shrug the topic with he's not that kind of person, he's taking taehyung for granted.

Jungkook looks at suga then continued "we're dating"

As soon as those words left jungkook mouth, hobi spill the juice on the table. Everyone immediately get up from the position because of the messy table.

"What" Hoseok said and wipe his mouth.

"I'm dating him" Jungkook again repeat the word for those who didn't hear earlier.

And as he said for the second time sohee walks out from the room, hoseok gain his energy back to question.

"Out of all people why this kid"

"Excuse me, what kid why kid I'm not kid I'm twenty years old" Taehyung said with hands on waist and chin up like he's explaining a really important thing.

"I'm not here to take your permission it's my life guys" Jungkook says tiredly.

"Yes it's his life" Taehyung said for his man.

"Okay good luck I hope he'll not give you headache-" Hoseok got cut off by taehyung.

Taehyung picked the fork which was on the table and started to attack hobi with the fork.

Hobi is running here and there to avoid the beating from taehyung and taehyung is ready to poke hobi ass with the fork.

Both are on the each side of sofa.

"Say you'll not call me kid again" Taehyung one hand is on his waist while the other hand is pointing the fork.

"I'm sorry i won't say kid"

Taehyung act like he's coming towards hobi he point the fork "again"

Suga is looking at jungkook expression since both hobi and taehyung are playing running in the hall.

Jungkook has a soft smile plastered on his lips it's looking really great on his face his face is looking bright since morning today and then his eyes caught taehyung and the reason for jungkook smile since today is taehyung.

Jungkook is smiling nowadays because of taehyung.

He takes a sigh and mumble "I hope he bring much joy to your life"

"Taehyung" Jungkook said harshly when he saw taehyung pull hobi coat from behind.

Jungkook is feeling like he's dating a kid well taehyung is not a kid he knows what is wrong and right but his childishness is still inside him.

"Suga will drive you to your university" Jungkook says.

"Why me? there are lots of drivers outside" Suga said.

"Yes why Ahjussie will drive me to my university why not you you're my boyfriend not ahjussie" Taehyung said.

Suga is so done with taehyung calling him ahjussie.

"I've work I'll call you later" Jungkook says.

"Go it's almost time now" Jungkook said and taehyung nodded he pat hobi back.

"If I come back here we will definitely play hoseok hyung" Taehyung said and bid byee to hoseok, hobi gives him thumbs up as approval.

He comes near jungkook and looks up he bring his lips near jungkook ears and whisper "I'll wait for the call and don't miss me much okay byee"

He left a linger peck on jungkook cheeks and move back.

"Let's go ahjussie" Taehyung says.

Suga walks out from the mansion, taehyung with his huge smile wave bye to both jungkook and hoseok.

As soon as taehyung sit on the car he hears "My eyes will be on you"

Taehyung arch his brows and buckle up his seat belt, suga drives out of the fence of jeon property.

"What did you said earlier ahjussie"

"Starting from today onwards my eyes will be on you taehyung" Suga says.

"Why?"

"I don't like to sugarcoat the word you don't seem right to me for jungkook"

"Well then keep good eye on me ahjussie after all I'm the boyfriend of korea's most dangerous mafia, right" Taehyung said with a giggle.

...............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
8.4K 424 18
Tae, a truly innocent and breathtakingly beautiful individual. However, his life takes a dark turn as he finds himself trapped in the clutches of his...
2.1M 80.3K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
141K 7K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...