Aarushi :The Runaway Bride

由 Isel_02

1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging i... 更多

Leads
Dedication
1st Prologue
2nd Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 14

21K 1.1K 156
由 Isel_02

**AARUSHI**

The first thing I did after waking up in the morning was turn on my phone on which there were missed calls from Rudra, Vri, Aashu and Sanu everyone except my parents. How can my parents do this? Their daughter was forced into marriage and they are not even talking to me.

Vaidu, the mother of our group, called me and said that whatever happened we can't change it now but till now I will stay here politely until a solution can be found.

Following her advice, I got ready like a newlywed, wearing a sage green colour saree, applying vermilion on my head, bangles in my hand and a nuptial chain around my neck with light makeup and bold red lipstick and big red kundan earrings.

Although this marriage is forced and I will never accept this marriage but I am looking bomb in all this, sindoor and mangalsutra. If I had been a boy, I would have proposed to myself, I checked out myself one more time.

When I turned to wear footwear, I suddenly noticed the interior of this room, meaning it was a Yuvraj Suryavanshi's room so probably the room should have dark colours like typical men's room in my stories , its colour was not black or grey but coral blue and white,the room has a window nook with a soft mattress and bedding and pillow covers and there is a big balcony from the room with a swing and bean bags.

Everything from the vanity table to the side table was exactly what I wanted in my room.What a strange coincidence that my choice is similar to that person I don't like even a little bit.

"Good morning Chachi", Siya said.

I looked towards her and she was standing on the door of the room, I sat down and extended both my hands and she came and hugged me.

"Chachi you are pretty",she complimented me.

"I am pretty but you are the prettiest and tell me did you come to meet me or did you have some work from me," I asked .

"Yes, I forgot that Chachu had told me to call you and bring you downstairs", she said and held my hand.

"Ahh I heard the name of that Mr.Wrathful Whirlwind early in the morning and now I am going to see his face, I don't know how the day will go" i told myself. "Don't talk too much nonsense, he is very handsome, there are lines of models behind him" my subconscious spoke.

I went downstairs with her, uncle was sitting on the sofa reading files, aunty and bhabhi were talking about something, I went and greeted everyone.

"Haaye kitni pyara lag raha hai meri bahu ", go and take blessings of God in the temple, today is the first day of the beginning of your married life" Aunty said while pointing towards the temple.

"The first and probably the last day of my married life",I spoke in my heart and went towards the temple. Yuvraj was probably already standing there after doing puja, I ignored him and went and took blessings of God.

"Aarushi" he called me.

I looked at him and said "Ohh, you were standing here, I didn't see you".

"Waise aaj k jamane mein bhi shaitan kuchh pane k liye bhagwan ki puja karte hai,tumhare paas to sab kuch hai to phir tumhe kya jarurat puja karne ki" I taunted him

(Well, even in today's times, devils worship God to get something.You have everything, then why do you need to worship)

He came near me and whispered in my ears "Aab jab shaitan k paas devi jaisi itni khubsurat biwi hogi to usko hamesha apne saath rakhne k liye shaitan ko bhagwan ki puja to karni padegi ".

(Now when the devil has such a beautiful wife like a goddess, then to keep her with him forever, devil will have to worship God)

Hearing what he said, i didn't know why but my cheeks started turning red, i tried so hard to stop it, lekin hormones ne mujhe meri aukaat dikha di.

(But hormones showed me my worth).

"It feels great to see my wife's cheeks reacting after listening to my words", he said while holding my hand.I grinned my teeth and told "I am not your fucking wife, keep this thing in your mind".

"You are my wife, now you are not Miss Awasthi, you are Mrs. Suryavanshi and the whole world accepted this thing and it's better for you to accept this reality that you are my wife"he said.

"No one becomes a husband and wife by forceful marriage, i told you, I am not your wife and I swear that if you call me your wife one more time, I will cry right here and now" i warned him.

He didn't reply to my words and said "Mom, I have one very important work left for which I have to go to America, I have a meeting with an investor, please ask someone to serve my breakfast, I will leave in half an hour with Adriel".

Uski baatein sunte hi mere todu dimaag mein ekdum mast fodu idea aaya .

(After listening to him, a crazy idea came to my mind)

"Aunty, today will be my first kitchen", I asked with fake excitement on my face.
"Yes son, according to the rituals, today will be your first kitchen, if you want to do it,"she told me.

"Now that the marriage has happened and I have to live here, I will definitely perform the rituals" I said.

**AUTHOR**

Yuvraj couldn't believe what he heard , till 2 min ago that the girl was not ready to accept that she is his wife and now she wanted to perform the rituals, "something evil is definitely going on in her mind" he thought

"Ohh meri nahi ho saki biwi tumne to mera dil hi tod diya maine socha tum bhai se divorce le logi to hum dono shaadi kar lenge lekin tum to...." Advit was speaking but stopped as his brother stared at him.

(You could not be my wife, you broke my heart, I thought that if you get a divorce from my brother, we will both get married, but you....)

"Advit baby, don't worry who knows what will happen when and who has seen the future", Aarushi said with a smirk.

"Advit, keep all the important documents regarding this meeting after rechecking it, I don't want any kind of mess in this meeting it's very important for us", Yuvi said to him

"Bahu, finish your talk with Advit later, first complete the rituals, let me tell you everything in the kitchen," Suman said to her. "No Aunty, you don't have to tell me anything because today I will not cook my first kitchen alone," she said.

"Then who will cook with you"? Suman asked her. "My husband will cook with me, when both of us are married to each other, then why should I cook alone?" she said and everyone's face looked pale

" Look Aarushi, equality is fine but even God cannot expect Yuvraj to leave such an important meeting and help you in the kitchen", Riya said

"Beta,do one thing, remove this first kitchen hassle,I will prepare your favourite dish for you with my own hands, tell me what will you eat?" Suman asked and lines of worry were clearly visible on her head.

Advit came close to her and whispered " Bhabhi, if you say, I will help you, but please don't have expectations from Bhai, he will break your hopes".

Aarushi didn't respond or react to anyone's words, After a few seconds she looked at Yuvraj who was standing at some distance from her.

She went to him and asked, "Mr Patidev, will you complete our first rasoi ritual with your wife", Everyone knew what his answer would be except Aarushi.

She was standing in front of him but after not getting any response from him, she turned to leave but suddenly she got pulled by Yuvraj and within a second she was between his arms.

He lowered himself at her distance, looked in her eyes and said "I will complete this ritual with my wife, there is nothing more important than your wish, my wife".

"Maine sunna tha log shaadi k baad badal jate hai lekin 180° badal jate hai ye maine nahi suna tha" Advit said and everyone smiled.

(I have heard that people change after marriage but I have not heard that people change 180°)

Seeing everyone smiling, she was getting angry because her plan failed, earlier she thought that Yuvraj wouldn't listen to her and she would get a point for telling him that he doesn't deserve her but here everything went the other way.

"What a crazy person he is, he refused to go to America for his meeting just because i asked him to stay here to cook for our first kitchen which I had agreed to trap him in but instead of him I got trapped" she muttered under her breath.

"Advit call Adriel and told him that we will go around 2 p.m. and also ask him to join us for lunch" he told Advit and held her hand and took her to the kitchen.

"What the hell are you doing? and why did you take me there" she asked him. "I didn't even do anything and you are asking what am I doing? You said if we cook food together then I am going to do the same and nothing else"

"Yeah, okay, I am cutting the vegetables, while you make the Pulao," she said and took out the vegetables and went to wash them.

She was washing vegetables and then two hands touched her hands from behind, she turned my head slightly to see Yuvraj was standing from behind and her back was touching his front

He looked at her confused face and said"
You had said that we will do the first kitchen ritual together, so we will do every task together", she didn't say anything and moved front because she stucked.

Her breath hitched when his lips touched the corner of her earlobe as he leaned closer to say "The vegetables have been washed, now they will not be washed any more".

She quickly kept the vegetables aside and started cutting the paneer to make Shahi Paneer "let me help my wife" these words came into her ears and he took the knife from her hand, started cutting paneer into piece.

His sudden movements are making it hard for her to feel normal, his hands caged her bare waist when she was making spaghetti, shivers ran down from her spine when he started caressing her waist lightly with his thumb pad.

"For the first time in her life, I was feeling regretful about wearing a saree and about something I had said.The way he was clinging to me with the intention of helping me while I cooked, my breathing and heartbeat were speeding up again and again" she thought.

Both of them prepared all the dishes together and in the end, Aarushi thought of making gajar ka halwa, yuvraj helped her grate the carrots.

While she was adding milk to the halwa and mixing it, Yuvraj held her waist and placed his head on her shoulder, she got frozen at his sudden act as his lips touched her bare shoulder "What are you doing and you can't stay away from me. How long have you been clinging to me?" she asked .

He started caressing her waist again and said while leaning on her shoulder "Just a little while ago you called me your patidev (husband), so I am just fulfilling my duty and by the way i will come back after 2 days and do you want something I get you from America "

She turned her face to look at him and said"If you will find,then bring a good man whom i can marry and live happily after getting rid of you"

As this sentence came out of her mouth rush of anger ran into his body, yuvraj grabbed her chin to make her look at his eyes" just try to think or look at someone else, before he looks at you, I will bring him to death with my own hands".

She gulped her saliva and said" you know very well how to joke" he pecked at her neck and said "a little thing or words related to you is never a joke to me even in my dreams bacha, halwa is ready " he said came out of kitchen.

Aarushi was still in a daze wondering what he had said to her and what he had done.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°=============°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thank you so much for reading
That's all for today ☺️
Hope you will like this chapter
Share your opinion and feedback about this and vote for it
Follow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers 💗
And mostly importantly do comments

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

21.8K 1K 25
Book 7 -: Royal Monsters Series ─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─ I'm engaged, that means I belong to someone else but he doesn't understand that. His gun speaks...
36.9K 3.4K 49
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...
DESTINY 由 hnhfiqz

同人小说

4.4K 265 13
you never wanted this. you never expected this but fate brought you together. you both are forced into this marriage and he said you have already rui...
9.6K 722 44
She ran through the corridor and barged into the room without knocking, gaining his attention. "Why?" Her voice broke as she was trying hard not to c...