๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ เชœโ€โžด ๐˜ˆ...

Por Verafx

อกอ™อ˜โ˜…๐๐‘๐Ž๐™๐Ž๐๐„ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—œ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฌ (๐—ป.) ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—น... Mรกs

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ•๏ฝ…ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฏ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผด๏ฝ—๏ฝใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ…ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฆ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ–๏ฝ…ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผณ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ˜ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผณ๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝŽใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฅ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ”ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฎ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…ใ€‘

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฆ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹ใ€‘

148 6 0
Por Verafx

✘ ✘ ✘

「 ✦ "𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝
𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛." ✦ 」

✘ ✘ ✘

I WAS WALKING DOWN THE streets with my headphones blasting music. Unaware of my surroundings I lightly bopped my head to the beat. Humming slightly, I didn't notice until I felt myself hit something and fall to the ground.

Rubbing my head I looked up and noticed another troll. He had scruffy blonde hair with dyed red tips and wore a Leather jacket with chains and spikes, red boots which complimented the entire look.

He turned around with slight shock on his face and I noticed the messy eyeliner he had on "Shit, are you okay?" He put his hand out as I smiled and took it before he helped me up.

I put my headphones down as I nodded "No scratches...no bruises...so yeah, I'm fine." I smiled as I rubbed my head "Jeez, sorry for bumping into you." I apologised with a smile as he shook his head.

"Don't be, names Cyrus. What's yours little lady?" He crossed his arms as I stared at him before shaking my head "Oh, uh, Y/N." I slightly smiled as I put my hand out and he shook it. "Cute name." He complimented as I nervously looked at him in embarrassment "Thanks."

We stayed silent for a good few seconds before I decided to speak up "Y'know I haven't seen you around here, are you new?" I questioned before clearing my throat "You don't have to answer that if you don't want to...I-I don't want to force you." I rambled on as he let out a chuckle.

"Don't worry about it little lady. And yeah, to answer your question I am new here, I'm moving here to start anew." He smirked as I stared at him while nodding "Are you a rock troll?" I questioned as he smiled "Kind of, my mum is a rock troll and my dad a country troll."

My eyes lit up as I smiled "That's so cool." He began walking as he motioned for me to follow him, and I did. "So, what about you princess? What kinda troll are you?"

He asked as I smiled "I'm a K-pop troll." I paused. "Well I guess..my mums a K-pop troll and my dad a rock troll."

I shrugged as he nodded "So, where are you headed? Because if you're not doing anything I could introduce you to my friends. You may of heard of them, they're Brozone." I beamed as he looked at me "Maybe later, but right now I have to do a few things."

We stopped in front of a store as he turned towards me before reaching into his pocket and taking out a pen and paper before writing something down. "We can meet up later, Y'know if you ever wanna hang out."

I watched Cyrus smile as he handed me the paper "Catch you later princess." He walked into the store as I looked down towards the paper reading 'xxxxx xxxxxx, call me ♡︎ -Cyrus'

I smiled as I put the paper into my pocket and continued to walk, all ready to tell my friends about the new friend I made. Not noticing the watching eyes that watched me walk away.

─── ───

{ A few years later }
{ Escaping the Bergens }

I WAS IN MY ROOM GETTING ready to head over to Branch to visit him when I heard the doors burst open "Y/N!" I heard a voice yell as I jumped and turned around to come face to face with my dad. "Jeez dad, you scared me."

I put my hand to my chest as he rushed past me and grabbed a bag and filled the bag with some of my important things "Dad...?" I trailed off as he threw the bag on his shoulder and grabbed my hand "D-Dad? What's going on?" I yelled as I snatched my hand back.

"Look, I don't have much time to explain, but we are escaping through the tunnels. WE NEED TO GO." He yelled as I could see the sweat rolling down his forehead "I'm giving you two seconds, you better be out cherub." He ran out my room.

I felt my breathing get quicker as I rushed to my desk and pulled out a box. Retrieving a small black box which contained Floyd's earring he gave me when he left as well as pictures that I had with the boys.

I ran out my room as my father frowned before grabbing my head "Come on." We ran out of our pod and noticed every other troll running in one direction "Come on hunny, stay close to me." He held my hand tightly as we followed every other troll.

Feeling myself getting pushed and shoved as we made it down into the tunnels. I let out a yelp as I got shoved once again "Y/N I'm telling you. If something happens I want you to keep running, you hear me?" My father quickly spoke as I felt tears prick my eyes.

"Y/N!" He yelled as I nodded rapidly "Yes dad." I cleared my throat as I forced myself not to cry. I felt myself slowly losing grip from his hand as the crowd of trolls kept shoving me.

Due to the shoving and pushing of the frightened trolls my dad lost grip of my hand and fell to the ground. I let out a small gasp as I turned around and noticed my dad. I tried my best to get to him but I felt myself get carried away from the running trolls.

"DAD! NO." I cried out as he looked at me from the ground "GO Y/N, I'M RIGHT BEHIND YOU OKAY. I LOVE YOU." And that was the last thing he said to me.

I turned back around and continued running "I love you too." I muttered to myself as I wiped away a tear that rolled down my cheek. That's when I heard something, my ears twitched as I looked next to me and saw Cyrus who was rubbing beside me. "CYRUS?" I yelled as he turned to me and smiled.

"Hey princess." He grabbed my hand as we continued running "Where's your dad?" He yelled through the commotion as I sighed. Feeling my breath get quicker and quicker as i panted with every step "Gone."

I yelled as he glanced at me before shaking his head "I'm sorry Y/N." He looked at me for a second before he focused on his surroundings as did I. "Don't be...it's not your fault." I shook my head as he sighed before slightly squeezing my hand "Come on we need to hurry."

He yelled as I ran even faster and faster before i felt something crush my leg. Falling to the ground with a thud I let out a cry of pain "Y/N?!!?" Cyrus yelled as he turned around "Can you get out?"

He questioned as I shook my head feeling immense pain as I looked back to see the giant rock on my leg. "N-No you have to help me Cyrus." I groaned as I looked up at him who widened his eyes and looked at me nervously.

"Cyrus?" I questioned in slight confusion as i noticed him turn his head back before looking back at me before taking a few steps back. "Cyrus? What are you doing?" I spoke a bit louder, my voice cracking as he took a few more steps back.

"I don't want to be caught and eaten by a fucking Bergen. Looks like you're on your own princess." He turned around and began running as I laid there in shock. "CYRUS."

I yelled even louder as I watched him not turn back at all, his figure slowly disappearing as now I couldn't see him. Whimpering I continued to lay there as I couldn't move "fuck." I banged my fist on the ground before hearing footsteps.

Cyrus? Yes, I knew he wouldn't leave me. I smiled slightly as I looked up. No it wasn't Cyrus but...a troll...a couple of years older than me. Is that..Princess Viva?

I questioned as I watched her rush over "Are you okay?" She yelled as she managed to lift the rock off me as I wiggled out of it.

She put the rock down before she helped me up "Y-Yeah, I think so." She frowned "Can you walk?" She questioned as I nodded "I'll be fine." I noticed multiple trolls rush over as well "What are you guys doing? We need to go."

I felt a hand on my shoulder as I looked over to see Viva frowning "The tunnels have collapsed, we need to find another way out." I nodded as we all ran the opposite way, back towards the troll tree as I ran with a slight limp.

─── ───

WE WERE NOW JUST MOMENTS away from getting eaten by a Bergen before Viva stepped in and fought them of giving us a chance to make a run for it. I wiped away sweat as I felt myself slowly getting slower and slower due to the limp.

I whimpered before I felt my hand get tugged and I looked over to see Viva grabbing it and running with me. I smiled as we continued to run. Still processing the events that happened in the tunnels.

We finally found a place to lay low for a bit just so me and some other trolls could rest at. I was sitting on a log, looking at my leg which was bruised and swelling. "That looks pretty bad." I heard a voice and looked up to see Viva who bent down to inspect it.

"Eh, I'll be fine." I shrugged as she glanced up at me "You don't look fine." I rolled my eyes "Then stop looking." I muttered as she let out a small laugh before sitting down next to me. "What's your name...my na—"

I smiled "Princess Viva?" She looked at me with a small frown "I know, my names Y/N." I introduced myself as I put out my hand and she shook it.

"Nice to meet ya." She smiled as I smiled back before glancing away. She seemed to notice my troubled expression as she asked "What's wrong?" The yellow haired asked as I sighed before looking up to see the stars in the sky.

"Well for starters. My friends had all left a couple of years ago. Then my dad died when we were escaping..." I paused "And if that isn't bad enough one of my best friends just left me to die there...in those tunnels." I sighed while biting the inner corner of my cheek.

"Hey, when life gets tough. Just turn your back on it." I looked over at her "Block out all the negativity cause once you soon realise that life isn't that bad...then...Y'know...you'll be more happy." I smiled kindly at her words.

"And Viva...I promise you." I put my hand over hers "You will be reunited with your family again...I promise." We both hugged each other. "Now come on, we should get some rest."

I smiled as she stood up before offering her hand as I grabbed it. Pulling me up before walking over to the other trolls who were sound asleep by the bushes, using their hair to camouflage them.

─── ───

{ A few months later }

I WAS SITTING ON A TREE AS I ENJOYED the view. Swinging my legs slightly as the sun slowly rose up. I breathed in the fresh air as I ran my hand through my hair. "Oh, there you are."

I looked over to see Viva walking across the branch before sitting right next to me "Hey Viv." I smiled slightly as she smiled back "I was looking for you everywhere." She groaned as I let out a laugh "Everywhere? I'm always in this tree Viv."

She looked at me in embarrassment "I knew that, I just thought you'd be somewhere else for a change." I playfully nudged her shoulder to which she smiled "Here, I made these for us." She handed me a necklace as I stared at it in awe. [ You can imagine it ]

"Oh." I muttered with a smile as I put it on me before looking down at it "This....this is so sweet." I looked over to see her wearing the same one "Thank you Viv...really. Thank you." I hugged her to which she hugged instantly back. "No problem N/N."

─── ───

{ Viva's POV }

I WAS WALKING AROUND SAYING hi or good morning to the other trolls in the group. I looked up and used my hair to swing myself up to the tree where N/N sits at.

Once I got up there I furrowed my eyebrows to see she wasn't there. Huh? That's strange? I shrugged as I used my hair to swing myself back to the ground as I began looked for her. Calling out her name every five seconds.

I huffed In frustration as I noticed she wasn't anywhere to be seen. "Hey dewdrop, have you seen Y/N anywhere?" I asked as she shook her head "I'm sorry Viva." I smiled as I shook my head "That's fine, thanks anyways." She nodded her head as I walked away.

I kept looking around for Y/N and that's when I started to get worried. Feeling tears fill my eyes I noticed something. What the-

I bent down and inspected it and that's when I realised it was a piece of fabric from Y/N's clothes. My eyes widened as I let out a gasp "No." my lip quivered as I held the fabric tighter. "She can't be." I shook my head as I let tears fell.

─── ───

{ Your POV narration }
{ A few years after when you
became a singer }

"That was a couple of years ago. Now I'm a famous singer with five albums. Everyone adores me, yes..of course I still think about my friends....especially that one troll....I-I....her name...I...can't remember...

Whatever it'll probably come back to me. But yeah, there isn't a day where I don't think about my wonderful father and Branch. Fuck...I left..without saying a thing. God I'm so stupid.

But Cyrus. I can't believe he betrayed me. I was so..so kind to him, I was actually friends with him. If he was hurt and in trouble I would do anything to help him out...well...I guess It doesn't go both ways. I mean..the NERVE to just leave me there.

Hurt. Sad. Frightened. No...no he..he can't just do that....it just makes me wonder where he is. Well I don't care anyway I have a lovely friend called Dawn. He's a K-pop troll with bright curly orange hair and is a shade of yellow.

He is always there for me when I need him and vice versa. It kind of brings me back to the days when I used to hang out with Branch, JD, Floyd, Bruce and Clay.

Hah. It's not like I'm gonna meet them again. Yeah it would be nice but...fuck them....well apart from Branch because he didn't really leave I guess and Clay because he still writes to me.

Floyd...well I've got mixed feelings about him since he at least stayed to apologise before fucking leaving. I mean seriously, who the fuck does that? Over some petty issue that none of them agreed on.

I swear if I ever see them again I'll kill them. I mean...it's not like I will see them again...right?"

✘ ✘ ✘

✎ᝰ
   !★﹕ᶻ﹐A/N

જ⁀➴ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ɢᴜʏꜱ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ
ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴏʀʏ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ
ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢɪᴠᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴏɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ

જ⁀➴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ᴏɴ ʜᴏᴡ
ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴏᴡ. <3

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

118K 4.1K 16
"๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ" "๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ" ...
119K 1.8K 60
From Trolls band together Read this it's fun promise, I'll write short one shots but they'll suck.
238K 4K 29
"๐™ค๐™ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ญ'๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง" "๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ" ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—•๐—œ๐—ก ๐—”๐—ก๐——...
815 19 2
"Nobody knew it yet, but the lives of innocent trolls were about to be changed forever... Especially for five young trollings whose world would get t...