Sweet Manoban [Jenlisa]

By LisaChic

Jennie Kim, the future CEO of Kim Industries received a business proposal from Lisa Manoban. To check on the... More

Chapter 1: Business Proposal
Chapter 2: First Encounter
Chapter 3: Double Crash
Chapter 4: Farewell, Crush.
Chapter 5: Just friends
Chapter 6: Swollen Pee Pee
Chapter 7: CEO of JJJ
Chapter 8: Kai - Hanbin Duo
Chapter 9: My Poor Lisa
Chapter 10: Who am I?
Chapter 11: Where she go?
Chapter 12: Time Jump
Chapter 13: Jisoo's Love Life
Chapter 14: Rose's Insecurities
Chapter 15: Reset Button
Chapter 16: Reset Button II
Chapter 17: Rose's Appa
Chapter 18: Future in laws
Chapter 19: Virgins No More
Chapter 20: I'm Always Here
Chapter 21: Crawlers
Chapter 22: Never again
Chapter 23: I'm married!
Chapter 24: This Time
Chapter 25: Freedom
Chapter 26: Late Honeymoon
Chapter 28: Brand New Life
Chapter 29: Not this time
Chapter 30: The End

Chapter 27: Drugs

1.9K 28 3
By LisaChic

Lisa POV

-Flashback-

"N-nini?" I tapped onto Jennie's cheek when her head just rested on the bed with no movements.

She's not moving at all.

What happened?

"B-baby Nini..." I pulled out my pee pee from hers and flipped her body to see her unconscious.

"Nini..." I pursed my lips as I shook her body worriedly.

No, I can't cry now.

I need to look for help.

"N-no... H-HELP! HELP!" I ran to the cockpit and explained the situation.

The pilot noted and went to check on Nini.

I quickly put on my pants.

"Hmm... I see..." He gulped as he stared at Nini's naked body.

I didn't like that.

"Listen here, you get to the cockpit and stay there." He suggested it and I shook my head.

"W-why? I'm... I'm staying with Nini. Can you tell me what's wrong with her?" I asked him again and he sighed.

"That's why I need you to be in the cockpit. It's set to auto-pilot mode but you need to help me see if there's anything to look out for. Go now." He said and I nodded before running to the cockpit.

I have a very bad feeling about this.

"1... 2... 3." I whispered as I headed out again to see him unbuckling his pants and touching Nini's thighs.

"Baaaaad... people... must... disappear." I whispered to myself as I grabbed the knife from the small dining table.

I felt my head floating in anger.

I just needed to let it out.

I stabbed him.

I did.

It felt amazing.

But then... I realise what I just did.

I widened my eyes and moved backwards nervously.

Oh no...

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean t-to hurt y-you like this." I kneeled beside the pilot who was already on the floor, struggling to breathe.

"Y-you brat..." He whispered before pulling my collar.

I tried to move away but he pinned me just beside him and tightened his grip around my collar.

"Gghhkk..." I struggled on the floor, patting his arm to let me go but to no avail.

I'm losing consciousness but luckily... he didn't make it through.

His grip relaxed.

I pushed him away and crawled backwards in fear, coughing to breathe.

"N-nini... he choked me..." I pursed my lips but then I remembered, Nini is still unconscious.

I assisted Nini to put on her clothes and ran to the cockpit.

I announced an emergency landing anywhere nearby. Thankfully someone replied to me.

"Hnnn... h-how d-do I land a plane?" I whispered to myself.

I kept thinking of how Nini is unconscious and I just need to get her safely to the hospital.

I looked around the buttons and whimpered.

I headed to the back and grabbed my iPad to watch youtube videos on how to land a plane.

With a step by step tutorial, I made it.

I landed on a small island where a group of people welcomed me.

"P-please, w-where's the nearest hospital?" I asked the moment I left the jet and they patted my back.

"Calm down. No hospital here, buddy. You want a hospital that's another few miles ahead to the east. Hawaii, they call it." One of the guys with a scar on his face replied.

"O-oh... t-then I have to go there-" I gulped when they pulled me closer to their group.

"What's the hurry? C'mon, this is paradise island! You're fated to be here! A few drinks won't harm you? EVERYONE WE HAVE A NEW RECRUIT! LET'S PARTY!" One of the shirtless guys shouted before a loud music was played.

They pushed me here and there, letting me drink some tiny glass of shots they call it and then... I started shivering.

I knew something was not right.

When the place got dark and most of them were either totally drunk or passed out, I balanced my way towards my jet again.

"N-nini... G-guhh... W-what's h-happening..." I shivered as I tapped her cheeks.

She's still unconscious.

I looked around the jet nervously when I was reminded of the dead body in front of me.

"H-hospital... I need to h-head to the... g-guh.. C-cold... E-east... n-need to bring N-nini t-to... h-hospital..." I shivered as I walked towards the cockpit.

I couldn't see the take off strip. All I could see from here was a 100 metre view from the light of my jet.

I took the risk to just accelerate until I got the safe take off speed and pulled the steering causing us to take off smoothly.

I felt dizzy the moment we got up in the sky.

"Nnh... What's happening..." I massaged my head in hope that I would feel better but no... it got worse.

I knew I had to land again somehow.

"Boeing 2309, we were expecting you 2 hours ago. Are you ready to land?" I heard someone talking from the headphones so I put it on.

"H-hi... uhh... Y-yes, is that... Hawaii?" I asked before biting my arm in pain.

My head hurts so bad but I know I need to keep myself conscious else we're both... Well, the three of us will be dead.

"Yes, this is 19.8987 N, 155.6659 W. Location: Hawaii. Please prepare for landing. We were expecting Master and Mistress Kim-Manoban. Their suite and itinerary is ready." The air traffic controller replied.

"O-okay, uhmm... T-this is Master Kim-Manoban. T-the uhmm... Pilot is kind of dead. We e-encountered a t-tragedy back on an island we had previously emergency landed on. P-please, uhmm... Get m-me an ambulance. My w-wife is unconscious." I replied and they noted.

As I focused myself to land, I saw the group of lights flashing of what is an ambulance.

They ran to my jet and assisted to carry both the pilot and Nini to the ambulance and I entered too.

I couldn't stop trembling.

I hugged my body and shivered which took the attention of the paramedics too.

They brought me into the same room as Nini and the doctor told me that I may be having some side effects. Looking at my symptoms, he is guessing I have consumed drugs.

Of course I denied but he persuaded me that I should just do a blood test in case they need to take some action.

I agreed to it in hope that it would ease my mind too because I can't recall taking drugs.

I intertwined Nini's hand with mine as they took my blood.

I hate needles but I'm more worried about Nini right now hence looking at her makes me ignore the fact that there's a needle on my left arm.

"Everything seems to be nothing out of the ordinary. Just let her rest." The doctor told me when he realised I stared at Nini throughout.

"It was scary..." I sighed.

"We couldn't revive your pilot. I'm sorry. I suggest you make a police report for the people who did it." He said and I nodded in guilt.

It was me though.

"Hsss..." I hugged myself when the nurse removed the needle from my arm.

Nini was placed in a private ward as I requested.

I sat there for at least 1 hour before laying beside her and hugged her waist, feeling the massive guilt. Why do bad things always happen to me? Now... Nini. I feel like I'm the bad luck here.

3 hours had passed and I couldn't sleep a wink.

I feel lethargic but I just couldn't stop shivering.

My only comfort is Nini's warmth.

-End of Flashback-

I looked at Nini nervously after she heard the story I told her.

I'm scared of what she thinks of me.

I didn't know I took the drugs and I would never have done that myself at least.

This is supposed to be a perfect honeymoon... I ruined it.

"My baby... You went through all that? Come here, you." She whispered as she kissed my head lovingly before turning her attention to the nurse again.

"Is there anything you can do to help her stop the side effects?" She asked the nurse and she nodded.

"The doctor suggested that she do a blood transfusion. Replace the affected blood to a new one. It would be costly but it would sort of detox her blood. If you agree, you may need to sign some papers." The nurse explained.

She leaned her chin on my head and patted my back.

She's thinking.

"I w-will do it..." I nodded which made her look at me in shock.

"But you're scared of needles, no?" She asked and I nodded.

"I m-manage t-to give my blood f-for the test... I'm sure it's about t-the same?" I replied and she sighed.

"Blood transfusion... You sure about this?" She asked and I nodded.

"I'm... t-tired. I would d-do anything to... m-make me... s-sleep even if it c-cause-" I stopped talking when Nini covered my mouth when I wanted to say the d word.

I'm not suicidal... at least not recently where Nini is there for me all the time but part of me still have that feeling of better off here.

"Don't think of that." She whispered before hugging me tightly.

I love her boobies. I rubbed my face on it when she hugged me tighter.

I didn't realise she was crying until a tear fell on my forehead.

"N-nini... I'm s-sorry... I... I know we s-spoken about it b-before... i-it's just... I'm s-so... tired." I whispered.

"Let's just not talk about that for now. I leave the choice to you." She said softly.

———————

I went to the doctor's office and signed the papers for my blood transfusion.

When I got back to the private ward, Nini was already on the balcony, staring at the view of Hawaii.

I know I shouldn't have brought that up.

Especially on our honeymoon.

I walked slowly behind her and glanced at the view.

"A b-balloon! L-look! B-balloon!!" I gripped the railing and moved forward but someone grabbed her so tightly around my waist from the back, pulling me harshly to the ground which took me by surprise.

"Fuck..." She whispered as she leaned her head on my back.

"D-don't curse... I-I was s-showing you a balloon..." I said nervously, knowing I'm dead meat.

"I don't care about the fucking balloon, Lisa. I care about you. Don't do that again, you hear me? Fucking hell." She said with her cracked voice before hugging me from the back tightly.

"I'm s-sorry..." I pouted.

We both eventually rested on Nini's hospital bed again.

She didn't want to let me go even though the nurse entered to announce that the blood was ready for transfusion.

Seeing Nini unwilling to let me go, I asked the nurse if it's possible to do it here.

They set up the machine and Nini was warned that my body may not get used to the new transfusion hence she should stay strong.

I didn't understand what they meant by that until...

"Baby... Please, you have to eat something." Nini caressed my cheeks softly.

It's been 4 days since I lost my appetite. I feel so weak and all I want to do is stay in bed. The good news is, my blood is drug free and cleansed. I'm no longer shivering.

The cons of this? Well, my appetite has changed drastically and I feel so giddy all the time.

The doctor's advice was for me to fight it. He says I should force myself to eat despite my appetite. He says I should walk around more despite the giddiness.

I couldn't do it.

Today marks the 4th day of our honeymoon and I do feel bad that it didn't go according to the plans I booked in the itinerary. It was supposed to be romantic with a panoramic view where we will enjoy wine and sex every night.

Sex.

I miss that.

I shook my head when Nini offered to eat the porridge.

"I made it with love. At our presidential suite. Just for you." She said softly and I quickly obliged.

She smiled when I pushed myself to consume at least half of the portion she cooked.

"Good job, love." She kissed my head countlessly.

I stared at her when she put away the bowl.

"I'm going to the cafeteria to get us drinks. Want to come?" She asked and I turned my attention to the door.

"W-what if I pass out?" I pouted and she rubbed my back.

"I will carry you safely in my arms and bring you back here. I promise." She said and I nodded.

"Bring me back to the presidential suite instead... I don't want to be here." I sighed and she giggled.

"You will, if the doctor sees improvement in your actions. So start eating well and walk around, okay?" Nini supported me to walk.

I take one step at a time towards the door.

I call it checkpoints.

One place to another. A tiny goal. Just to make sure I keep motivating myself.

When we got to the cafeteria, I got slightly nervous due to the amount of people there.

"C'mon, love. I'm here. There's nothing you should be afraid of." Nini reminded me and I nodded slowly.

"Hey, I know you! You the uhmm... the hot business girl! Yeah yeah! In the magazine!" One of the guys who is a patient here exclaimed.

"Hello..." I nodded slightly before walking slowly towards an empty table.

Nini supported my back as I slowly attempted to sit by myself.

"There we go. What would you like to drink, love?" Nini asked as she turned her attention to the drink stall just a few metres from our table.

"Blueberry?" I said and she nodded.

"I will be back. Don't go anywhere, arasso?" She gave me a quick peck which made me smile shyly and hugged my teddy tighter.

"Hey! I'm your biggest fan! C-can I get a photo with you?" One of the guys from the previous group asked and I nodded.

The whole group stood around me and gave a wide smile before taking a selfie.

"C-can you sign my magazine?" One of them asked me as they passed me a marker so I obliged.

"You're so beautiful this close... Perfect even!" One of the softer guys said with his Hawaiian accent.

"Thank you..." I nodded shyly.

The crowd got rowdy as they went back to their seats.

I thought that was all but a girl around my age approached me shyly.

"H-hi uhmm... I'm sorry to disturb you. Can I get an autograph too?" She asked nervously and I nodded.

She's beautiful.

Okay fine, she had a huge breast that's literally covered with a coconut. I think she's here for a-

Oh! Sure is! There's a sort of performance going on! The song started and she excused herself to leave for a while.

The drum banged loudly as the group of dancers started to do a flash mob.

In a hospital. Interesting!

I sat up and clapped along with the crowd who was amused by their performance.

"LISAAAAA!" I heard someone's voice in the midst of a performance which made me stop clapping.

Was I hearing things?

"N-nini?" I looked around nervously when I realised my wife was no longer at the stall.

I was about to search for her but the previous girl who was in the performance ran to me.

"Join us!" She smiled as she pulled me towards the crowd and in the middle of the spot where people danced.

"N-no, I'm looking for my wife. Please, have you seen her?" I kept turning to see the crowd just ignored and kept clapping along excitedly.

"NINI!" I shouted as I turned around in panic.

The previous girl grabbed my wrist and forced me to dance along with her but I pushed her away.

"Nini..." I whispered as I looked around nervously.

I tried to squeeze out of the crowd and after a while, I found myself crawling to get to the other side.

Shit. My phone is not with me.

I held my chest.

I can feel her close.

"This way, teddy." I whispered as I stood up and ran.

I lost my balance due to the giddiness.

I could feel my heartbeat beating faster as I looked in this direction.

She's there.

I know it.

I stood up and balanced myself again.

"Teddy... les go les goooo~" I whispered as I ran again.

My heart was pounding drastically as I ran past a red car.

That must be it.

I knocked on the window.

"What the- Uhmm... Y-yes? How can I help you?" The guy at the shotgun seat asked me.

"I... I need to borrow your car." I said and he gulped.

"Nngghh!" I heard someone muffling behind the car.

I clenched my jaw but remained calm.

I shouldn't do anything drastic else Nini will get hurt.

"DRIVE NOW!" The shotgun seat guy shouted.

I quickly grabbed onto the door frame and jumped on the car.

Bad idea, bad idea.

"TEDDY! NO NO! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" I screamed in fear when the car accelerated at a crazy speed towards the highway.

My teddy... It fell!

I grabbed on tight all my might until I heard...

"She's still on top!" One of them shouted.

"DRIVE SIDE TO SIDE YOU IDIOT!" The one behind shouted.

Shit.

My body flipped to the right side of the car, close to falling off but I managed to grab the corners and got myself into a comfortable position when they made a crazy sharp turn left and right.

"WHOAAAA!! Oke oke..." I let out a sigh of relief.

"LET GO OF THE CAR OR I WILL SHOOT YOUR WIFE!" One of them shouted and my heart sank.

What should I do? What do I dooooo?

"N-NO NOOO! P-PLEASE WE CAN TALK! I CAN GIVE YOU MONEY! MORE THAN WHATEVER THE PERSON PAID YOU!" I shouted back.

"HOW MUCH ARE WE TALKING?!" One of them replied.

"DOUBLE OF WHAT HE OR SHE PAID IF YOU LET MY WIFE GO!" I shouted.

My heart sank when he opened the door.

"OK DEAL! SHALL I LET HER GO?!" The guy inside the guy laughed hysterically.

"N-NO! PLEASE!" I heard Nini's panicked voice.

"SHUT UP!" One of the guys shouted followed by a loud slap sound which made me widen my eyes.

"D-did... DID YOU SLAP MY WIFE?!" I shouted.

"I DID! HAHAHAHA! IN FACT, I'M KISSING HER RIGHT NOW!" The guy shouted back.

WHY IS HE KISSING MY WIFE?!

I looked forward to seeing another car about to hit the opened door so I quickly grabbed the guy's collar and pulled harshly causing his head to get the first impact to hit the car.

The door flew out together with the unconscious man.

"LISAAA!" Nini screamed and my heart sank when her body was pulled along, close to leaving the moving car I was hanging on.

I grabbed the frame of the car and hugged Nini's waist, pulling her back into the car.

That's when I realised that Nini was handcuffed to that man all this while.

"B-babe..." She clenched her jaw as tears flowed down on her cheek.

I panicked when her wrist was bruised badly and bleeding due to the current pulling impact of the man's unconscious body, dragging on the road.

Her wrist is holding onto the weight of that body!

The unconscious man? Let's just say part of his body isn't there anymore due to the impact and flesh dragging on the road at 150km/h.

My beautiful wife... AND HER BEAUTIFUL FACE?! THERE'S A BRUISE TOO!

"HEY! SHE GOT IN!" The guy at the shotgun seat warned the driver.

"GET RID OF HER THEN! WE JUST NEED THE WIFE!" The driver shouted.

"Trust me, Nini." I kissed her cheek before using all my strength to lift up the unconscious man's arm over the driver's neck causing him to choke.

In a flash, the guy with the shotgun unlocked the handcuff to save his friend, which freed Nini's hand.

I grabbed the gun that's on the floor and wrapped my arm around the guy's neck on the shotgun seat, pressing the gun on his right temple.

"Slow down the car or your friend dies." I said to the driver and he gulped.

"P-please! D-don't shoot! I-I have a family! Please!" My hostage begged.

"C'mon, buddy. He has a family." I repeated and the driver slowed the car.

I ordered him to go to a secluded place which he obeyed.

"Get out of the car. Both of you." I said and they obeyed with their hands up.

"Tell me, who was the mastermind?" I asked and they kept quiet.

I shot the grass which made them flinch in fear.

"C-CHIEF AKELA!" They shouted in unison causing me to unconsciously scratch my head with the gun.

"Babe..." Nini gripped my wrist and tilted it to aim the gun to the sky.

"Oh! Sorry... hehe! Do you know him? That Akela guy or girl?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Never heard of him or her..." Nini said softly as she looked at the two guys who were looking down guiltily.

My wifey has a bruise... It just makes me so mad that they hurt her.

And kiss... Only I can kiss her. I remember how Jongin kept kissing her back then in front of me.

"Who is he or she?" I sighed.

"Uhmm... It's a he... and he grew a liking to your wife since 2 years ago when she was in the video, protecting you. N-NO NO NO! PLEASE!" One of them said before shouting in panic when I pointed the gun to him.

"Did he not tell you to kidnap her politely? Look at my wife. Bruised all over!" I frowned.

"Lili love, give me the gun." Nini said, which made me turn to her and melt.

She called me Lili? That's actually cute.

"H-here..." I smiled shyly as I passed her the gun.

"NOW!" I heard one of the guys shout.

BAAAAAANG!

BANGGGG! BANG!

I widened my eyes when a bullet was near missed.

It was literally shot just beside me.

Nini was shaking in fear.

"F-fuckI... I killed them. T-they tried to shoot you... B-but I killed them." She whispered.

"Oke oke... It's okay. We're okay." I hugged her tightly and she removed the gun from her hand, letting it fall on the grass.

After a while, Nini calmed down and took a deep breath.

"W-what do we do with our bodies? Are they dead?" She asked and I scratched my head before googling some stuff.

I googled how to give someone a concussion in case someone found the body and they survived.

I grabbed the gun again and kneeled beside the body.

I touched around the guy's head before hitting it hard with the gun. I then did the same with the other guy before walking back to Nini who was looking at me worriedly.

"C'mon~ let's dispose of the evidence... OH NO! TEDDY! TEDDY WAS AT THE HOSPITAL!" I said as I grabbed the guns and entered the car again with Nini.

I drove back to the hospital, suppressing my urge to cry.

I want my teddy back!

"Babe... I d-don't think it's safe to go back to the hospital." She said and that was it.

"WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! I WANT MY TEDDY BACK! NINI! MY TEDDY IS AT THE HOSPITAL DRIVEWAY! I JUMPED ON THE CAR TO SAVE YOU AND HE FELL!" I bawled my eyes out.

"O-okay... L-let's go there then. Hush now... It's going to be okay." Nini rubbed my back.

"NO! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! THAT TEDDY IS ALL I NEED! I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAVED YOU! NOW TEDDY IS GONE! WHAT IF I NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN?!" I shouted back which made Nini keep quiet and pulled her hand away from my back.

I took a glance at Nini who rubbed her chest.

"N-nini?" I pursed my lips.

"Stop the car, please." Nini said softly and I gulped.

"N-no no, you're following me. We need to find teddy! Teddy is- HEY! OKAY OKAY! I WILL STOP!" I panicked when she unbuckled her seatbelt.

I get scared when she's not safely buckled.

I slowed down and she got out of the car.

"Nini! Where are you going? We need to find Teddy!" I said as I wind down the window and she went to me.

"I'm sorry you saved me." Her voice cracked and my heart sank when I remembered the mean words I blasted just now.

"Nini, wait. W-we... uhh... t-teddy. Teddy..." I wiped my tears and saw her walk away.

I stared at Nini's figure getting smaller and smaller from the rear mirror.

"I n-need teddy..." I whispered as I drove off to the hospital street.

I saw a small girl pointing to teddy and crying when her mum pulled her away from touching teddy.

"It's dirty, precious. You don't want that..." The mother tried to calm her child down.

"H-hello... Uhmm... W-would you like it if it's... clean?" I asked the kid and she nodded quickly.

"Can I... clean it and give it to her?" I asked the mother and she smiled.

"I mean... she won't stop crying for it." The mother giggled and I nodded.

I grabbed Teddy and headed to the nearest laundromat on foot. I put Teddy in and put it in some quarters.

Soon, the girl came to the entrance, crying.

"Arasso, arasso. Mummy can't walk fast with you. There there, precious... It's in there, getting washed." The mother carried her and rubbed her back.

She's so tiny.

Seeing her reach for Teddy just now made me realise how wrong my choices were.

I should've chased Nini.

But no... I went back to the hospital to look for Teddy.

I kneeled in front of the washing machine, and saw Teddy turn in circles in the window, getting cleaned.

"N-nini... w-where... where are you..." I started to tear up.

"Hey... Are you okay?" The mother kneeled beside me.

"M-ma'am... I... I may have made a wrong decision... I need to go." I said to the mother.

"Everything can be fixed. Take care of yourself and thank you for the bear." The mother replied.

"Promise me you'll take care of Teddy?" I held the tiny girl's hand who was staring at Teddy in the washing machine.

"Teddy!" She smiled and I swear, I melted.

I want a baby.

I want my family.

"Goodbye, Teddy. And goodbye to you!" I patted the window before patting the toddler.

I ran out of the laundromat and headed back to the car that I, well, stole.

I still need to dispose of the guns.

A shredder would be great.

I googled a car shredder yard nearby and drove there.

The owner didn't ask much.

He got in the crane and shredded the whole car before burning the parts for recycling.

I walked slowly towards a road and looked around.

I'm here for a honeymoon.

But... I ruined it. Everything. All Nini's plan and effort to finish up her work so that we would enjoy a nice honeymoon has gone to waste.

I dialled Nini's number but of course, she's not picking up.

"Nini... I'm so sorry..." I sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 8.8K 11
Kim Jennie is a snob and has no time for a serious relationship. What she really wanted was to find the right fling and learn the sensual arts with h...
962K 19.1K 66
The Kim's company is the most powerful business in the soul she is billionaire she have other businesses like salon,mall stores,cafe she have everyth...
410K 9.7K 30
-STORY COMPLETE- "You saved me from the pain so let me love you" - J.K. "What did i do to deserve this? Why did i put myself into this when i knew fr...
58.6K 593 10
21+ story of Jenlisa G!P Mature content Lisa Manoban - 25 years old - Tall and handsome - Thai and Swiss - Rich CEO who owns Manoban business empire...