Sweet Manoban [Jenlisa]

By LisaChic

Jennie Kim, the future CEO of Kim Industries received a business proposal from Lisa Manoban. To check on the... More

Chapter 1: Business Proposal
Chapter 2: First Encounter
Chapter 3: Double Crash
Chapter 4: Farewell, Crush.
Chapter 5: Just friends
Chapter 6: Swollen Pee Pee
Chapter 7: CEO of JJJ
Chapter 8: Kai - Hanbin Duo
Chapter 9: My Poor Lisa
Chapter 10: Who am I?
Chapter 11: Where she go?
Chapter 12: Time Jump
Chapter 13: Jisoo's Love Life
Chapter 14: Rose's Insecurities
Chapter 15: Reset Button
Chapter 16: Reset Button II
Chapter 17: Rose's Appa
Chapter 18: Future in laws
Chapter 19: Virgins No More
Chapter 20: I'm Always Here
Chapter 21: Crawlers
Chapter 23: I'm married!
Chapter 24: This Time
Chapter 25: Freedom
Chapter 26: Late Honeymoon
Chapter 27: Drugs
Chapter 28: Brand New Life
Chapter 29: Not this time
Chapter 30: The End

Chapter 22: Never again

1.9K 41 0
By LisaChic

Jennie POV

I brushed my hair to the back as I looked at my car's clock just beside the music player.

It's already 8pm and I couldn't get through Lisa. I should have just asked what she wanted instead of telling her I'm busy. Oh God! I hope nothing bad happens to her again.

The last I heard was a call from her and it was cut off.

I don't know where she was calling because there wasn't an ID. When I tried again, the number was unavailable.

And... she sounded scared.

Here I am, driving towards where Lisa's phone is using the Find My app.

Thankfully I did link hers with mine.

Why is she not picking up if her phone is still on and running? Something must've happened.

I brought her bodyguards to escort me.

I'm still fuming when the bodyguards said she doesn't know where Lisa is. Shouldn't they be responsible?

——————

The GPS stopped in front of an apartment.

Of course, it didn't show which level I should go but it does indicate that Lisa's phone is nearer to this side of the building.

I left my car and headed into the lobby with the escorts.

"I want all of you to check every level and look for Lisa. She should be close. The phone is detected on that side of the building. Go now." I said as I ran to check the floors.

They went separately in pairs while 2 of them followed me.

We knocked on every floor of that side of the apartment building.

On the 7th level, I encountered one of my workers who looked at me in fear.

"M-miss Kim! B-boss! Uhh... H-how can I help you?" He asked.

"I'm looking for Lisa... Have you seen-" He quickly shook his head in response when I hadn't even completed my sentence.

"Nope! Never seen her. Actually I'm kinda sleepy so I'm gonna rest now. See you at work tomorrow!" He said as he was about to close the door but I gestured to the bodyguard to blast the door open.

I quickly looked through his belongs and there I found Lisa's phone with missed calls history from me.

"Where is she?" I asked him as I tilt her phone to check.

I turned around frowning when he didn't respond.

Lisa's bodyguard held him tightly.

"Uhhh... s-she uhmm..." He stuttered.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE, DEREK?!" I shouted and he looked down.

"S-she's fine... yknow, she is-" I pulled his collar.

"Where is she... Just answer me." I said and he gulped.

"W-we kinda locked her in your office...?" He said nervously.

Fuck.

"Tell the others to head to my office." I said to the head bodyguard before running out of the apartment.

I drove at a crazy speed, horning onto stupid slow ass drivers as I made my way to the office.

"W-why isn't the lift working?" I whispered to myself when I pressed the button but there was no light nor was there any led lights displayed on the level indication.

I didn't think twice to head for the stairs and climb up all the way to my office floor. By the time I reached, I was panting hard.

Thankfully, the bodyguard was able to catch up with me.

They assisted in blasting the office door open after checking that it was locked.

I entered the office to see the couch area in a mess. Shattered glass all over the place but what made me worry is when I saw some blood on it and it doesn't stop there.

There was a blood trail heading towards the opened window.

"Oh God..." I whispered as I ran to the window.

I looked down to see Lisa near the ledge just 1 floor below mine.

"Hnnn... I want t-to go home..." I heard Lisa sobbing as she looked around to find another way down.

"Babe..." I teared up seeing her sitting down, hugging the side ledge in fear with her teddy.

She looked up to see me.

"J-jennie! Jennie jennie! H-help, please?" She pursed her lips.

"I'm coming, love. Just stay there, okay?" I sobbed before running towards the stairwell again, heading one floor below.

I cried not because I'm sad...

I'm disappointed in myself.

This isn't the first time I neglected her.

I just didn't expect things would be this way.

A simple 'get back to you later' to a normal being is okay. But for Lisa, her time is precious. She's exposed to danger all the time just because she's being herself.

The bodyguard kicked and smashed the glass doors knowing I did not have a key with me.

I reached the floor where Lisa was hanging on to.

I see why she didn't try to escape from the closest window.

It's locked and shut real tight.

The bodyguard assisted in dismantling the window in mere seconds.

"Baby, can you stand up?" I asked and she looked at her foot below.

"I... I can try... B-but it hurts." She wiped her tears.

"Is it the glass table? Did you hurt yourself?" I asked worriedly and she nodded.

"Yeah... T-there were two cockroaches... and... and then... it flew to me..." She explained as she looked down.

"It's alright, love. It's going to be okay. I'm coming to the ledge arasso?" I said as I was about to climb over the window but Lisa grunt, attempting to stand up and she did.

"D-don't come here... it's dangerous for you..." She said as she hugged her teddy to endure the pain she's getting as she set her foot on the ledge to stand up.

The bodyguards and I pulled her out and the moment she's on the safe side in the office, she hugged me.

Tightly.

I tried to break the hug but she hugged me tighter, her fingers were digging my skin. She's definitely scared for her life...

——————

We returned back to the penthouse where I assisted her to remove the shards of glasses from her foot and take a bath together.

Lisa has been quiet the whole time, not wanting to speak up.

She simply sobbed and wiped her tears from time to time.

As much as I wanted to squeeze her to tell me what's in her mind, I remained patient with her.

I know there's something in her ready to explode or she has something to let out but she's just keeping it.

Knowing Lisa, she won't be able to bottle it up.

She'll tell me soon.

"You have something to tell me?" I asked softly and she shook her head.

Once I was done with her foot, I moved closer to her.

I tilted her jaw to check on the cut she had.

Looking by the blunt sharpness, scrapping her skin off, it's definitely a ring.

She was slapped.

"Did someone... slap you?" I asked and she looked down.

"Love?" I said softly to call for her but she shook her head.

"You want to share with me what happened?" I asked and she shook her head again.

"Arasso... Here." I whispered as I gently rubbed some antiseptic cream on the cut and pasted a plaster.

She didn't wait a minute to stand up and head to our room before slamming the door.

Honestly, I feel bad.

Worse than I ever felt.

I sighed and brushed my hair to the back.

My phone chimed.

It was Nigel.

He sent a cropped selfie of us on whatsapp.

Nigel: Had an amazing night! See you again soon!

At 3am.

What is he trying to do? We took a group photo with the other clients. Why is he cropping and shit?

I chose to ignore the text and laid down on the living room sofa.

I eventually fell asleep.

—————

I flinched and rubbed my eyes when my phone rang in the middle of the night.

"Hmmm... Hello?" I answered the call without looking at the ID.

"Jennie, w-where's Lisa?" I heard Rose's panicked voice.

"Hmm... give me a minute. She's in our- Lisa? Baby? LISA! Fuck..." I panicked when she wasn't in our room.

I ran around the penthouse to look for her but there was no sign of life.

My heart sank when I realised her phone is still with me.

"R-rose, she's not here... I-is she w-with you?" I asked all trembling, knowing Rose is in the Bahamas with Jisoo for their extension vacation.

"Live TV, Jennie. I saw her Live in the international TV. And what is this about the rumours you have with Nigel? You guys dating or what?" Rose asked and my heart sank.

"W-what do you mean? He is just my partnership." I said with my furrowed eyebrows.

"It's all over the media. That your engagement with Lisa is cancelled. You're now dating Nigel, the CEO of N-terprise." Rose said and I quickly turned on the entertainment news.

It's true. It's going crazy in the media.

The selfie of me and Nigel is escalating around the media.

"That idiot..." I whispered.

"Anyways, I saw live footage of Lisa being interviewed and she simply remained quiet. Soulless in other words. Please check on her? The live footage is located at ### lake. She's just sitting there when the whole reporter crowd around her. She's not with her bodyguards." Rose sighed.

"I'll be there. Thanks Rose." I said before rushing out of the penthouse.

Me: Jared, could you send me the group photo we took yesterday night?

Jared: I thought I already gave it to Nigel?

Me: Well yeah but that idiot cropped my picture and made it public. Now my fiance is thinking differently about it... and the whole media.

Jared: Shit. That sucks. Here's the picture.

I sighed as I looked at the full group photo.

I need to clarify with Lisa.

I drove straight to the lake in my pyjamas. Sure there was a crowd there, harassing my one and only baby.

I squeezed through the crowd until I managed to reach her.

The first thing I did was cup her cheek and face me.

When she realised it's me, she looked down sadly.

"It's not true, love." I said as I showed her the full photo.

The crowd around us got more rowdy after I showed them the photo too.

The headlines quickly changed from "Dating Nigel, CEO of N-terprise." to "Desperate Nigel, CEO of N-terprise".

Even though the fact has been cleared up, Lisa remained quiet.

"Please talk to me. It was a business meeting, I swear." I whispered and again, she remained quiet.

Lisa simply stood up with her teddy bear and walked away.

I tailed her of course and the paparazzi crowd started to disperse as they needed to start writing a new article to overwrite the old ones that they assumed.

I widened my eyes when Lisa stopped just beside a bar where a tiger statue caught her attention. She took a peek inside and entered.

SERIOUSLY?! IT'S LITERALLY 9 IN THE MORNING! WHAT IS SHE GONNA DO IN A BAR?

When I got in the bar, I saw Lisa already sitting at the barstool.

Is she seriously thinking of a drink right now?

The bar was separated into two sections.

One is the bar itself, another is the dance floor. At this time, there's literally just a few old geezers trying to impress the ladies staff with their moves.

I decided to sit at the barstool 3 seats away from Lisa to monitor her.

"Welcome to Mermaid Bar. What can I get for you, love?" The bartender asked and Lisa looked at the menu.

"H-hello... Ummm... I'm not y-your l-love... I have a fiancée... but... c-can you give m-me something that will make me feel... like an adult?" She asked and I widened my eyes.

"I could give you one of our best drinks but it will cost a lot. You got money?" He asked and Lisa nodded before placing a stack of 100 dollar bills on the table.

The bartender didn't hesitate.

He made the drink in front of Lisa who got excited when he did a few flips and threw off the shaker bottle.

She started clapping in excitement until he served the drink.

It was a beautiful drink, I must say.

It has smoke coming out from it, a cherry, a blue salt around the brim of the glass and an olive.

Lisa pouted at the drink and pointed to the olive.

"C-can you remove the olive?" She asked and the guy nodded before assisting her to remove the olive that's stabbed by a tiny toothpick.

She smiled again as she stared at the drink.

"Don't drink it all down, sugar. Take a few sips." He said and Lisa nodded before trying it.

"It's amaaaaazing!" Lisa clapped her hands and to my shockness, she ordered another drink.

This time, the bartender made another recommended drink.

I think he understood the assignment.

He made the drinks that Lisa would be entertained by such as this next one where the drink is served in a cute barrel.

"Wooooow!" Lisa smiled again before giggling when the bartender served it with a sudden fire.

The flame disappeared after a few seconds and Lisa took a sip of it.

She squinted her eyes and shook her head.

"I lwikee... twhiisss onneeee bettaaaa." She pointed to the 1st drink and the bartender nodded with a smile.

"I think you had enough for a first timer. Maybe you should head home?" The bartender asked and Lisa shook her head.

Her attention was towards the dance floor now.

"I thwiiinkk! I'm gwooing twwwwooooo~ *hic* ... oh hiccups! Hehehe! I gwooo dance! Ywesss! She is swexy!" Lisa pointed to one of the girls at the dance floor which made me glare at her.

Lisa stood up and made her way to the dance floor.

"Woaaah... whuut is gwoin on...~" Lisa slurred as she walked slowly.

I stood up and tailed her.

I was about to pull her away from the dance floor when I realised...

"Wellooo mi lady~ *hic*! W-would chuuu lwike twoooo d-danceee wimme? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? *hic* silenceeee means ywes! Oke okee les go les goooo!" She bowed to a statue of a mermaid.

She started dancing with the statue which made me suppress my laughter.

Why is she so adorable?

"Baby?" I patted her back but she frowned at me.

"Isss thwat my... *hic* wifeeey? Seeeee? I can- BURP. Ughh... where was I... ah! *hic* Seeee? I can fwirrtt with another girl twooo~ Y-you cwan't stwop meeee~" She slurred before continuing dancing with her teddy in front of the statue.

"Babe, let's go. It's too early for this." I said as I pulled her but she pushed me.

"Nwoooo! D-don't! Ywouu broke me heaaarttt... i-it huwrts. See? Seeeeeee? I-it's nwot the same awnymooorree..." She rubbed her chest before unbuttoning her pyjamas just at her chest area and pointed to it.

She continued dancing again.

I sighed as I walked away.

I decided to sit at the lounge where I can see Lisa from a distance.

It didn't take long for those geezers to ask me for a dance.

Of course I rejected their offers.

Thankfully they didn't force me into anything except... Well, now they're dancing in front of me to impress me.

Lisa saw this and eventually danced closer to where I was seated.

She was dancing cutely like a simple movement left to right.

My attention was on Lisa the whole time, worried she would do anything she's not supposed to considering this might be her first time going to a bar.

After a while, the old geezer sat beside me, trying his luck again.

That's when Lisa started giving glares at the geezer from afar.

"Come on, sweetheart~ Just one dance? I promise?" The geezer leaned close to me before placing a few hundred on the table which took me by surprise.

Excuse me? Do I look like a prostitute to you?? I'm wearing a damn pair of pyjamas! Oh yeah, that is pretty weird huh?

I suppressed my laughter when Lisa threw her teddy right onto the geezer's face which made him flinch in surprise, looking where it came from.

"Nwooooo.... Ywou dwon't dwoo thwaaat to meee wife. *hic* hmmmmmmm.... welloo mamaaaaa~" Lisa swayed towards my table and sat beside me before leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Hi, love." I said softly.

"Ywou... *hic* cwannot danceeeee with stwangers ooooowwwkee? Especially~ thwisss olddd maaaaan *hic* OoooOoh! whyyy iwss ywourr tweeth like twhaaat?" Lisa pointed to the old geezer who has a gold tooth.

"It's a gold tooth. It cost 100 thousand." The old geezer winked at me.

"Nwwoo old mwaaan! Ywou don't *hic* winkuu winkuuu twoooo me wifeee... heeeeeh.... *cough* Ninii...? Me thwisty..." She pouted to me and patted her neck.

Nini? Is that her calling me?

"Can I get a glass of water?" I said to the waitress who was walking past us and she nodded.

"Sweetheart~ Why are you ignoring me?" The old geezer leaned to my neck which made me push his face away.

"Hmmmmmmm... nwooooo ywoouuu don't. *hic* Niniiiii is meee one. Meeee one... Here..." Lisa started to crawl on my lap slowly.

Real, slowly.

She ended up laying her tummy on my lap, causing that old geezer to slide his butt a few seats away from mine.

Now I'm just staring at her butt.

So this is how Lisa is when she's drunk?

"Hurrrghh... W-where... ishheeee... where's Nini... I lwove Nini..." She started to blabber by herself as leaned her cheek on the sofa we were on.

"I'm here, love." I patted her back.

"Ooohhhh heeeeeeyyy! *hic* gimme kisssshhhh..." She flipped her body so I quickly buttoned up her pyjamas before she moved about again.

I gave her a quick peck which made her smile and giggle.

"Ywooooouuuu looooose! Loooseeeerrr! Oww owwkeh... thwat was meaaaaan... I'm soowwy." Lisa patted the old geezer's cheek from my lap.

"Babe, let's go home now?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Nwooo... Ywou huwt mwee... with thwat... *hic* hemsem bwoooy..." She pouted.

"Sweetheart, how about I take your friend home and then we can have... lunch?" The old geezer continued his wooing.

"Owwkeeh! Lesss gwoo lesss gwooo!" Lisa nodded quickly which made me widen my eyes.

Lisa stood up and the old man assisted her to walk.

"You've gotta be kidding me." I facepalmed as I tailed them.

When the guy assisted Lisa in my car, Lisa asked the old man to close the door and requested me to enter first.

Confused upon her request, I entered the driver seat and she leaned close to me before pressing the lock for all doors.

"Hehehe! He cwan't come in... *hic* hehehe!" Lisa giggled before rubbing her eyes.

She then laughed harder when the old geezer tried to open the door.

She's really childish but I eventually burst into laughter too.

"Where shall we head now?" I asked her and she kept quiet before turning to me.

She massaged her head before pointing to a tall building that is literally 5 blocks away from where we were.

It's a 5 star hotel.

I drove and followed her wants.

I know she is still upset with the news even though I'm innocent.

"What are we doing here...?" I asked Lisa the moment the valet boy asked if we require their service.

"I dwuunoo... b-but... *hic* hmmm... I... want twoo pwunwiiishh ywoou!" She nodded before rubbing her eyes again.

Punish me?

I gulped when she scratched her crotch area and pulled down her pyjama pants, staring at it.

"Woooooooooowwwieeeee! Nini! Nini! Nini! *hic* lwooookiee! Lwook!" Lisa patted her dick.

"Stop patting it like a dog, oh God. Uhmm... No, we don't need your service." I facepalmed before talking to the valet boy who witnessed Lisa's erected dick.

"Ywesss! We nweeed ywour servish. Pweasee! Pawk thwis boootifoool cawr *hic* fow us." Lisa pulled up her pyjamas pants, crawled over my lap to the window and slurred to the valet.

The valet nodded and waited for us to leave the car so he could assist us but Lisa simply stared at the valet boy all sleepily.

"Uhmm... S-should I still...?" The valet boy hesitated.

"Hmmmm? Whatchu nweeeeeed? Hmm? H-hey... donchuu lwook at mee wifee!" Lisa blabbered and I facepalmed again.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

"Baby...? We're at a hotel now. Do you want to check in or should we just go home?" I rubbed the back of her neck and she smiled shyly.

"I loike it when ywou *hic* call me thwat... hehehe... chweek in pwease!" Lisa nodded so I got out of the car and assisted her out.

It didn't take long for the paparazzi to come back again seeing Lisa's sudden drunk condition. It's a rare sight and nobody wanted to miss it!

"Hiiii... *hic!* hehehe... Wheeeeere are we, Nini?" Lisa waved to the paparazzi before looking around confusedly.

I choose not to answer because her foot moved by itself, leading into the hotel lobby.

I suppressed my laughter when Lisa adjusted a random bell boy's bow from a perfect straight to a tilted angle.

"Thwereee! Much bettaaa!" She giggled before swaying towards the receptionist.

"Good morning-" Lisa cut the receptionist by pressing the bell with her teddy bear paw.

"Hehehe! Chiiiiiing! Hehehee! *hic*" She giggled before pressing on it again.

She took a good minute playing with the bell until she got bored and confused of why she's here again.

"Uhmm... Would you like a room, ma'am?" The receptionist asked this time and Lisa nodded.

"Yweesshhh pweasee... I would loike... one bwig rwoom thwat can fit me, me teddy, me wife bwut nwo fit any cockwoches owkee? Nwo cockwoch." Lisa slurred and the receptionist nodded.

When the receptionist gave her the keycard, Lisa leaned near the bell and pressed it again before giggling again.

She gets easily entertained huh?

"Baby, let's go?" I rubbed her back and she turned around to face me.

"Heeeeeey bwootifool! I lwove ywou owkee?" She cupped my face and nodded quickly.

I cupped her cheeks too as her nodding is pretty vigorous, I think any longer it would snap her neck.

"I love you too. Let's go." I intertwined our hands and headed to the elevator.

I need to sober her up by either showering her or let her sleep. Basically anything to pass time but... I didn't realise how wrong and different Lisa was the moment we entered the suite.

——————

I placed her on the bed and was about to walk away to take some water but her strong arms grabbed my waist, pulling me to land on top of her.

"I cwan't take it animooooree..." She whispered seductively which took me by surprise.

What made me even more turned on is when she's grabbing my breast like she owns it roughly.

Lisa... is taking the lead for the very first time.

It's just a 5 seconds squeezing my breast kinda moment and she groaned before ripping my pyjamas, not caring about the buttons flying around the room.

She's really hungry.

"You're fwoooking bootiful..." She whispered before flipping me and pinning me with her whole body on top.

She stared at my body hungrily before savouring my right breast and playing with the other.

She sucked... licked... and teased with her teeth causing me to grip her hair in pleasure.

"O-ohh f-fuck..." I moaned.

For the first time, Lisa didn't care about swearing.

Hearing me moan made her do it even more rougher which made me lift my waist in pain and pleasure.

Oh God, Lisa. What's going on with you? I'm not complaining but... does she have to be drunk all the time to make me this satisfied?

I flinched when her tongue switched to my other breast, devouring like there's no tomorrow.

I shut my eyes, taking every sensory to a different level, not knowing what she would do next.

Her tongue slid down from the middle of my breast to my sensitive flower which made me shiver.

"Nhhh! L-lisa..." I whispered breathlessly.

She stood up, clenching her jaw, pulling my pyjama pants off in a flash before kneeling just at the edge of the bed and pulled my thigh closer for a better angle.

I clenched a layer of the silk quilt that's on the super king sized bed fitted for at least 4 people.

Lisa continued licking my flower which made me build up an explosive feeling in me.

"F-fuck... Y-yes... ohh baby..." I moaned when Lisa continued a perfect momentum.

My legs started to tremble but she stopped, leaving me begging for more.

I was about to use my elbow to support my chest up and see what she's up to only to lay down screaming when she inserted her 2 wet long fingers in me, churning back and forth to the point I reached my limit.

I orgasmed hard.

So hard that I couldn't stop shivering.

She crawled above me again and kissed my head.

"We're nwot... done yet." She whispered as she slid her hands just behind my shoulders, still leaning her whole body on mine.

I could feel it.

Her standing hard rod, throbbing on my stomach.

She let out a cute grumpy groan before pulling down her pants and removing her pyjamas too.

Now that we are both fully naked, she stared at her cock that's jolting a few times. She massaged her head before looking at me with wishful eyes.

"M-may... I?" She asked politely, which made me suppress my laughter.

God, she's cute.

"Yes, you may." I nodded and she literally jumped and bowed.

"THWANK YWOOOUUU ME WIFEY!" She shouted.

Again, she led every single thing.

"Sowft sowft... pwoofy pwoofy for me wifey... owke... sawfety furshhht... *hic*" She mumbled to herself as she took a pillow and placed it under me.

She gently flipped me.

Now, my stomach is on the pillow and my ass is exposed to her view.

"Swo... puwfect and it's... mwine..." She whispered before kissing my ass and slowly, her tongue took part again, trailing my back as she leaned her weight on me.

As her tongue touched my shoulder point, her dick managed to slide at a perfect position, entering me slowly.

I clenched my jaw when it got deeper and started to hurt.

Her size isn't something to play around with.

Despite being drunk, she's still gentle. Well, at the start. Of course after a few strokes in me, she couldn't stop herself from being rough all over again.

Slowly, her thrust got sudden and forceful.

Her strong arm gripped my breast as she groaned in satisfaction.

The pain changed to pleasure the moment she fucked me harder, reaching my G-spot especially when her hands moved down to my stomach just near my belly button.

She pressed that area, making me want to pee as every stroke rubbed my G-spot fast and rough.

I screamed... louder this time.

I could feel my ears heating up until the finale.

I wet the bed.

I did.

She passed out on my back, letting her semen flow in me.

It was the craziest amazing sex I've ever had in my life.

I breathed slowly bit by bit as it's hard to do so with a heavy human on your back, pressed against you and locked with a penis.

I tried to use every energy I have left to flip us but she hummed and hugged me tight.

"Pwease... dwon't chwoose him. I... will bwe... bwetter..." I heard her mumbling and my heart sank when I felt water hitting the back of my neck.

My love, I'm sorry for making you feel this way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 593 10
21+ story of Jenlisa G!P Mature content Lisa Manoban - 25 years old - Tall and handsome - Thai and Swiss - Rich CEO who owns Manoban business empire...
Room 23 By sam

Fanfiction

462K 11.2K 17
Jennie Kim is engaged to her high school sweetheart Kim Jongin also known as Kai. With her wedding 3 months away, Jennie begins to get stressed, pres...
860K 19.6K 40
This story won't last long. Im just writing this instead incase i can't upload on YouTube because of school but i manage to write this for the mean t...
463K 9.6K 54
Lalisa Manoban a protagonist of a story, a simple girl and student from Thailand met Jennie Rubyjane Kim CEO of Kim Entertainment and one of the rich...