Sweet Manoban [Jenlisa]

By LisaChic

Jennie Kim, the future CEO of Kim Industries received a business proposal from Lisa Manoban. To check on the... More

Chapter 1: Business Proposal
Chapter 2: First Encounter
Chapter 3: Double Crash
Chapter 4: Farewell, Crush.
Chapter 5: Just friends
Chapter 6: Swollen Pee Pee
Chapter 7: CEO of JJJ
Chapter 8: Kai - Hanbin Duo
Chapter 9: My Poor Lisa
Chapter 10: Who am I?
Chapter 11: Where she go?
Chapter 12: Time Jump
Chapter 13: Jisoo's Love Life
Chapter 14: Rose's Insecurities
Chapter 15: Reset Button
Chapter 16: Reset Button II
Chapter 17: Rose's Appa
Chapter 18: Future in laws
Chapter 19: Virgins No More
Chapter 20: I'm Always Here
Chapter 22: Never again
Chapter 23: I'm married!
Chapter 24: This Time
Chapter 25: Freedom
Chapter 26: Late Honeymoon
Chapter 27: Drugs
Chapter 28: Brand New Life
Chapter 29: Not this time
Chapter 30: The End

Chapter 21: Crawlers

1.9K 39 1
By LisaChic

Lisa POV

I shook my head before sighing.

"Babe?" Jennie patted my waist.

"I-i'm okay..." I sobbed.

I flinched when Jennie's hand slid to my crotch from my back.

"Let's do... that?" Jennie whispered.

I pulled down the blanket to see Jennie already naked.

I was about to sit up but-

"Ow!" I flinched.

"Okay, love... Don't move too much. Let me do it for you." She whispered as she crawled on top of me.

I gulped when her beautiful breast hung right in front of me, screaming for me to touch.

I did.

I didn't know my touches would affect her until I saw her aroused look.

"T-touch me more, love... L-like that..." She moaned which made my crotch throbbing all over again.

I don't know what to do but my hands naturally twisted the pinkish button which made her bite her lip.

I don't think it hurt her.

Why?

Because her body trembled and then she gave me that look of burning desire.

She wants more.

I massaged her breast as she slowly unbuttoned my pyjamas.

I slapped her juicy butt which took her by surprise.

Seeing her reaction, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

I rubbed her ass worriedly.

"S-sorry?" I whispered and she giggled.

"You're so precious." She chuckled before hugging my neck, leaning our breast on each other.

"I-I love you, Jennie... I... I don't know how often or how brave the previous Lisa was b-but... uhh..." I kept quiet when she cupped my cheeks.

"Lisa... I love you more. Both old and new Lisa. I loved her both because... she's still you. It's always you, my love." She smiled and I teared up again.

How do I get so lucky?

—————

"Uhhhh! J-jennie! Fuck!" I tightened my grip on her shoulders, leaning her head on her chest.

"D-don't curse, b-baby... ohh! Yes! You always taught m-me so. Anhhh! You're amazing, Lisa! Nhhh! C-cumming! HAHHHH! YESSSS! OH GOD! LISA!" She screamed before panting hard on my chest.

I gave her kisses on her forehead as I caught my breath.

I love this woman... so much.

"O-oh no! Oh nooo! J-jennie... w-we... we didn't use the uhmm... that rubber thing! T-the uhmm... sock for my pee pee..." I panicked but she simply chuckled.

"Babe, don't worry, okay? Rest now. I'll cook something for you." She said and I shook my head before pointing to the telephone.

"How about delivery? I want you close." I pouted and she nodded.

She called for delivery before hanging up the phone and made another call.

I overheard the conversation.

She's postponing a meeting for me.

I feel special.

——————

"I can't believe you had sex first before checking on me!" Jisoo eventually got better after a week in the hospital, pouting right now in my penthouse bedroom.

"A-at least I checked on you...?" I played with my teddybear.

"Jisoo, don't be too hard on my baby. She was injured because of you, remember?" Jennie said loudly from the kitchen.

"Fine fine... I didn't expect Rose's dad's subordinate would just appear out of the blue outside of the prison itself... Speaking of which, have you got any news of that man's whereabouts?" Jisoo asked and I shrugged.

"No news for now. Where's Rose anyways? You know it's not safe for her to be alone? What actually happened on that day?" I replied and she sighed.

"She's on her way here with your bodyguards. Ohh... I got a call from an unknown number. I couldn't figure out the voice but it claims to be Rose's Appa. He asked me to meet him at the prison for a chat. I was confused because the warden told me there's no request or appointment in the prison so yeah... I walked back to the car with Rose and then we were attacked." Jisoo shrugged.

"That doesn't seem right... Maybe he has a way to contact his subordinates..." I rubbed my chin.

"Anyways... I need to go off now." Jisoo stood up which made me frown.

"You're leaving already? What about Rose?" I stood up too and she looked away.

"Honestly... W-we sort of have a fight...? S-so... I'm kinda avoiding her for now. She keeps thinking I'm in the wrong! A nurse asked me for my number, so I gave her! And then I met her after the discharge! What's the problem? Y'know what? I'm not gonna apologise." Jisoo frowned and Jennie walked towards us upon seeing the sudden tense discussion.

Huh? Jisoo thinks she's not in the wrong? Any idiot would understand that Rose was just being protective and insecure of another being?

I can't believe Jisoo is this dumb?

"Uhmm... Okay... I thought- Hello? What?! OH NO! ARE YOU OKAY?" I started acting panic over a fake call.

Jisoo and Jennie came closer to me all worried.

"I-is that Rose? Lisa! Answer me! Where is she? Is she ok?! ROSE CAN YOU HEAR ME? I LOVE YOU AND I'M SORRY! I'M IN THE WRONG!" Jisoo shook my body in panic before shouting to my phone.

"Hey, guys, sorry I'm late- J-jisoo, are you okay? What's wrong?" Rose appeared at the penthouse lift to see Jisoo already regretting her mistakes.

Jisoo looked at my phone to see it's just my homescreen with Jennie and I kissing. She looked at me which made me smile shyly.

Tricked you!

Jisoo remained quiet when Rose cupped her cheeks worriedly.

Why wouldn't she? Her fiancée is crying so suddenly.

"I'm sorry... I won't give away my number to anyone anymore..." She pouted and Rose hugged her.

"Shhh... It's okay, babe. I've given 10 of my numbers to strangers. We call it even." Rose replied, which made Jisoo widen her eyes.

"YOU WHAT?" She shouted and Rose giggled.

"You do care for me afterall!" Rose squeezed Jisoo's cheeks.

"You... you didn't, right? Please tell me you didn't? Please! I will make things right! Tell me who! I will take back your number!" Jisoo begged.

I glanced at Jennie who was staring at me.

I quickly looked down shyly.

Wait...

Oh no.

I widened my eyes before walking towards Jennie and hugged her.

"Hey... what's wrong?" She asked.

"H-help... Let's do that again?" I rubbed my face on her neck.

"Babe... remember the day I visited your office? I wanted to surprise you with this." Rose said as she gave Jisoo tickets to the Bahamas.

"L-LET'S GO! LETS GO! T-then we can start a new life there and never come back here!" Jisoo cheered up.

"I didn't give 10 people my number, love. So we can still stay here." Rose giggled.

"C'mon." Jennie whispered.

———————

2 weeks have passed and my two best friends have been having their pre honeymoon moments at the Bahamas, leaving me and Jennie here in Korea.

It's been amazing.

She's amazing.

Despite the wound on my thigh, I managed to walk about and finally, Jennie allowed me to go back to work.

Here I am, bored as f- uhmm... fish.

I drew a boat on a piece of paper as I waited for Jennie's text.

I received a cruise pamphlet from the mail. I was already planning to ask Jennie out maybe this weekend.

On a cruise! But... she is taking a while to reply today.

I feel lonely.

I stared at the clock before checking my donald duck planner.

I want to go on a vacation with her.

If it's not a cruise, a trip elsewhere would be nice!

"Boss, Mrs Irene is here to see you." My secretary announced and I widened my eyes.

"Hmm... W-which Irene? C-can you give me more details?" I asked my secretary.

"Irene Bae, CEO of Bae International Corp." A woman entered my office without my permission.

"Y-you're Jisoo's uhmm... Friend, right?" I asked and she smirked.

"That's not important. I'm here to offer a deal. To boost both our business." She said as her cat walked to my table.

"H-have a seat, Mrs Bae." I said nervously.

I'm not entirely sure much about her.

All I know was Jisoo and Irene were sort of matchmade previously but it all changed after Jisoo ran away from home.

I gulped when she walked close to me and sat on my lap.

"Hmm... So it's true... Even better than Jisoo, I would say?" She whispered as she grinds on my crotch.

I quickly stood up and walked to the corner of my room.

"U-uhmm... I... I t-think you should leave... T-teddy don't like you here." I said as I hugged my teddybear.

"Here's my proposal. Do think about it." She placed a document before winking at me.

She walked out of the door and the room went silent.

"Hnn... D-did I cheat on Jennie? J-jennie m-mustn't know, okay?" I asked my teddy.

I laid down on my couch and started stroking myself.

"I... I need to make sure Jennie doesn't know about this incident or she will be sad..." I whispered.

I pictured every part of Jennie's milky white body which made me even harder.

It didn't take long to release myself especially with a visual of her in my mind all the time.

After cleaning myself up, I headed to Jennie's office since she hasn't replied to me yet.

I pouted to see that bunch of workmates who previously said mean things to me. I don't know why they hate me so much. I'm just being myself here...

"Hnn..." I hesitated to move forward because they saw me and blocked the corridor that leads towards Jennie's office.

"That creep is here again. Why does our boss even get close to her?" One of them sighed.

"She just wants to babysit. I don't know man. Our boss definitely deserves better." Another guy chuckled.

"Like me?" One of the guys smirked.

"Not you, idiot. Nigel! Remember that hot stuff?" The guys chatted and I looked down.

Was there something going on more with Jennie and Nigel?

I don't want to overthink but I can't help to maybe clear my doubts by talking to Jennie about this.

She always tells me to talk things through.

I moved forward slowly step by step.

One of them walked towards me.

I regret not bringing my bodyguards!

"And what are you doing here, weirdo?" A guy asked and I looked behind him.

"May I pass please? I want to see Jennie..." I said softly.

"Our boss is not in. She went out for lunch with Nigel." The guy replied and I nodded.

"Uhh... O-okay... B-but can I still pass through? I want to wait for her in the office." I replied and he smirked before moving to the side and gestured to me to go ahead.

I entered Jennie's office and sighed in relief.

Safe.

I can smell her nice scent.

She must have left not a few minutes ago.

I dialled her number.

"Hey, baby. I'm sorry I couldn't reply to your text on time. I'm in a lunch meeting. Can I get back to you again? Sorry love. Bye!" Jennie answered a quick one before hanging up the phone.

I sighed before sitting down on her chair.

Comfy!

There were several notepads on her table that had things written on it.

I guess it's a reminder for her.

'Water the office plant'

'15:00 Delivery package collection'

'Lunch meeting 12, 15, 18 Dec @ 12pm with Nigel'

I pursed my lips when I saw that one.

She is going to meet Nigel 3 times this week?

I smiled slightly when I saw a drawing of a boat I made the day I got bored in her office.

It's framed up.

I headed to the couch area and laid down before shutting my eyes to rest.

------------------

I woke up when I heard some commotions.

"Ayeee shh! She's asleep!" Someone whispered.

I rubbed my eyes as I slowly sat up.

"J-jennie?" I called out for her but there was no response.

"Our boss is not returning to the office after the meeting. She's extending her date. We need to lock her office so you should leave." One of the cocky guys chuckled.

I looked at the time.

It's 7pm.

I slept that much, huh?

Maybe it's the comforting scent of Jennie on the sofa.

"Okay... Thank you for letting me know." I smiled before standing up slowly.

I'm hungry.

Maybe I should have dinner somewhere before going home.

I was headed towards the office door when one of them snatched my phone from my hand.

"Yooo! She has the new unreleased iPhone 16!" One of the guys hooted in excitement.

"P-please give it back..." I said nervously when the three of them glared at me.

"No way! I'm taking this~ How much do you think they will pay if I sell it huh?" The guy talked among themselves in circles.

I headed to open the office door but they pulled me back towards the couch.

"Listen here, loser. I'm gonna sell this phone before you bring this up to the police. So you are gonna stay here-" I cut him off in panic.

"N-No no! Please! I don't want to stay alone here! Let me go home! Y-you can have the phone!" I said nervously.

"Tsk. When the seniors are talking, you should fucking LISTEN!" One of them slapped me with the back of his hands, sliding his ring on my cheek.

Hsss... Ouch.

"P-please... l-let me call Jennie?" I begged.

"And let you get us caught red handed? I don't think so! Just stay here. Bye! Hahaha!" They ran towards the office door so I chased all my might to make it out.

SLAM!

"Argh! O-ow! S-stop!" I cried when my arm was slammed between the door frame and the door.

"Fucking child." One of them whispered before opening the door again, gripped my shoulders and pushed me hard, causing me to fall on the floor.

When I tried to regain myself and make for the door, it slammed closed and I heard them locking it.

"Oh no..." I sobbed as I rubbed my arm.

It's gonna bruise for sure.

I looked around the office.

A TELEPHONE!

I ran to the telephone and scratched my head.

Jennie's number... I can't remember.

Oh! Her name card!

I dialled the number.

"H-hello? Lisa? Is that you?" Jennie answered in a worried tone.

"J-jennie! Help! I-" I was about to explain my situation when the line was disconnected.

"Smart move, Aimes!" They chuckled just outside the office before shutting off all the lights.

No... They disconnected the line.

"Hnnn..." I whimpered as I hugged my teddy bear.

At least her scent is here to calm myself down.

I walked towards the window to attempt to open it but it's no good.

I don't have any ventilation here and it's getting very hot here.

"AHHHHH!! A BUG!" I screamed as I ran to jump on the couch nervously.

I gulped as I stared at the cockroach moving around from the window.

———————

2 hours have passed and I'm too scared to sleep.

Afraid the cockroach would come to me.

"Hnnn... Jennie..." I wiped my sweat as I sighed.

It's getting really hot here and I'm having trouble breathing.

They did not only disconnect the line but they turned off the whole power leaving me to just endure through the night.

The cockroach has been moving from places to places and I never put my eyes away from it.

I made sure that I know where it is.

Wait a minute... t-there's two now?!

"N-no no! P-please don't come here!" I stood up on the couch when one of them started moving towards me.

And then... the worst fear I had, happened.

The bigger one started to fly.

I screamed my lungs out as I stepped on the glass table to jump to another couch opposite.

It won't stop bothering me and I'm scared so I kept jumping back and forth. Little did I know the glass table was at the verge of cracking up with my weight and pressure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Room 23 By sam

Fanfiction

462K 11.2K 17
Jennie Kim is engaged to her high school sweetheart Kim Jongin also known as Kai. With her wedding 3 months away, Jennie begins to get stressed, pres...
197K 4.8K 39
She's Lisa - the ever gorgeous and mighty Lalisa Manoban- crown princess of United Kingdom but hell of a spoiled brat, jackass, happy go lucky. She's...
861K 19.6K 40
This story won't last long. Im just writing this instead incase i can't upload on YouTube because of school but i manage to write this for the mean t...
28.8K 905 26
Jennie Kim was a rogue and had made a small life for herself in the human world . That world came crumbling down when she was hired on at a company...