His lucky charm ✨

By maaniflove

Ishan kishan a 22 year old guy from Patna is an art student he loves art with his whole heart and a total bab... More

characters (1)
characters (2)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Not an update
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Not an update
🇮🇳✨
Princes comeback🔥
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23
Cheeku and Kaka 💌
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
Not an update
chapter 46
chapter 47
The End
New book

chapter 21

1.7K 86 24
By maaniflove

The next day shubman and ishan got ready and went outside of the hotel. They booked a car for them to roam around. First they went to Arc de triomphe which is the tallest arc which honors those who fought and died for France during the French revolution and napoleonic wars.
The inner and outer surfaces of the arc walls are engraved with the names of the victories and generals who sacrificed their lives for their beloved country.

Ishan and shubman roamed around the arc. Ishan would get excited and start to gush about how happy he is here to see this. Shubman would watch ishan with love filled eyes. Shubman took his camera out of the bag which was hanging on his shoulder.

Darling.. go over there stand and look at me said shubman to ishan. Ishan nodded and went to the exact spot shubman said and stood there. Shubman started to take ishan's photos and ishan was giggling and smiling giving poses to shubman who became his personal photographer.

Shubman was smiling while clicking pictures ishan looked beautiful with the sun rays falling on him giving him honey glistening skin texture, his cheeks dusted in pink colour and that gummy smile radiating energy from him.

After that they went to The Louvre or Louvre museum which is nearly 73,000 square feet which is a place of home to some of the world's most iconic pieces such as paintings, sculptures, architectural elements and art objects. And no two pieces are alike.

They both went inside the museum and to be honest shubman was stunned at the arts and paintings around this is not the first time for shubman to be here but this place never fails to amuse shubman everytime. Ishan was mesmerized by the whole museum filled with art objects, paintings and ancient sculptures.

They both went to the spot which is famous for the beauty which is kept on the wall in front of them. On the wall there is the painting which is more famous than the museum itself Mona lisa

Ishan stood there watching the master piece which people always talked about. The picture is perfect with every detail simply yet beautifully described by the artist. Ishan took a photo of the picture while shubman took a picture of ishan.

Ishan already captured shubman's heart, now it's time for shubman to capture ishan in his memories. He loves to take ishan's photos. He wants to keep ishan beside him and the memories with him in the pictures. Normally people will think why taking photos when you can experience it but taking photos means storing memories of which we experienced. And he wanted to feel every spark of their blooming bond each time he see the photos of ishan.

It was already evening when they came out of the museum. They went to sit on the bench. Ishan dropped his head on shubman's shoulder being tired due to raoming around the whole day. Shubman instantly wrapped his arm around ishan's waist bringing him close to his body.

After spending some time there shubman and ishan went to a restaurant. Which is an American restaurant. Shubman asked for a peaceful area placing and the manager of the restaurant showed them a private area for couples.

Shubman dragged the chair out and told ishan to sit and ishan was in aww at the gesture smiled widely saying thanks to shubman. They both went through the menu and a waiter came there. And he saw well surprisingly it's a he now. The couple but waiter's eyes roamed around ishan's body and he stood there gawking at ishan like a prey obvious to shubman's presence.

Not getting any reaction from the waiter shubman looked up to see a sight which made him angry, this man's audacity....how dare he look at my Ishu like that I will fucking break his bones his jaw tightened and he balled his fists. The waiter couldn't keep his slip tongue to himself and asked

Excuse me are you made of copper(Cu)and tellurium(Te). Ishan said no why?. And the waiter said because you are CuTe. Okay now this man is getting on my nerves how the tf he is flirting with my Ishu. ishan saw the reaction from shubman and gulped seeing shubman so angry.

Excuse me... Shubman interrupted the waiter's daydreaming but that b- okay man didn't respond. Ishan mentally prayed for that boy's life. Shubman's anger reached its peak

Excuse me!! He said a little loudly snapping that man into reality.

Ye-s sir? What do you like to have the waiter said stuttering due to nervousness.

Shubman and ishan both ordered the food they want and the waiter noted everything. Then shubman asked the man before he goes.

Do you know  Fluorine(F)uranium(u)carbon(c)potassium(k)oxygen(o)double Fluorine(F)(F)??

No-o no sir the said man stuttered

It means FUCK OFF. And don't come back, tell someone else to bring our food or else I'm going to talk to your manager. The waiter shivered at the deep voice of shubman and scurried away muttering a sorry. Shubman calmed himself because he don't want to scare ishan with his anger. His anger is no joke, no one dared to make him angry because they can't face the wrath of an angry shubman.

Ishan placed his hands on shubman's hand to calm him down. Shubman held his hand and felt his body calming down. He guided ishan's hand to his mouth placing a soft kiss there. Ishan smiled shyly and looked down blushing.

After sometime another waiter came with their food and they enjoyed their dinner with some old stories and moments of each other. They both called it off a day and went back to their hotel. They both reached the hotel and went to their room.

Shubi... Go and freshup I will go after you and shubman nodded went to the bathroom.

Meanwhile ishan went through the cupboard and brought a tshirt and shorts to shubman and placed them on the bed, he chose himself another pair. After sometime shubman came out of the bathroom a towel wrapped around his waist. And ishan turned around seeing shubman naked, well half naked he let out a scream ahhhhhh hearing his scream shubman flinched but soon he broke into laughter looking at ishan.

Ishan...my darling why are you screaming baby shubman went ishan and hold his shoulders, ishan is still standing there with palms covers his face.

I-i y-you something w-wear he stuttered very badly. Because this is the first time he is seeing shubman half naked like this...man his abs... He looks hot.. ishan snap out of it he mentally slapped himself while blushing.

Shubman smiled like an idiot looking at ishan's state. His blushy baby... How cute... He hugged ishan and placed a small kiss on his head.

I'm sorry baby next time I'll be careful you don't have to be shy love it's me your maan he said but ishan didn't said anything still covering his face.

No.. don't be sorry shubi.. it's just I'm shy ishan mumbled in shubman's chest.

They broke the hug and shubman lifted ishan's head and planted a soft kiss on his forehead

Go and shower darling he said

I took the clothes out for you shubi they are on the bed ishan said while going to the bathroom

You don't have to baby I could have done that myself but thank you said shubman.

Ishan stopped walking and turned around to shubman
It's my duty from now on maan, besides I love to do that saying that ishan turned around and sped off the bathroom and closed the door

Shubman stood there stunned But soon broke into chuckling. He would love to have ishan doing this for a lifetime. With a silly smile he ruffled his hair and changed into the clothes ishan choosed for him. He sat on the bed scrolling his phone and checked if he had any updates about the unknown person. Soon ishan came out wearing comfy clothes.

Shubman turned off his phone and kept it on the bed side table

Come here darling he asked giving his hand for ishan. Ishan took his hand and went on the bed and sat between shubman legs. Shubman wrapped his arms around ishan caging him from behind. Ishan let his head fall on to shubman's shoulder and sighed. He could get used to this, being in shubman's arms for the rest of his life without a single thought.

Did you enjoyed the day bubs? Shubman asked ishan.

Oh shubi I loved it so much it's really exciting to see the things I've always dreamed of but the special thing is I'm happy that I'm experiencing this with you. Ishan confessed genuinely. He looked at shubman who is already looking at him. Ishan closed his eyes when he felt the other's lips on his forehead.

I'm glad you are happy bubs let's enjoy it more tomorrow. Shubman replied.

They both made themselves comfortable while laying down on the bed. They both are facing each other. Shubman saw ishan is sleepy so he pulled him close to himself hugging him softly, ishan wrapped his arms around shubman's waist.

Sleep well darling...I'm here good night ....shubman whispered into the air.

Hmm..good night shubi..ishan mumbled into  shubman's chest. Not after a few minutes. Shubman can hear silent breaths of ishan. He placed a good night kiss on his forehead and drifted off into sleep holding ishan.

With the moon light emitting through the window creating a peaceful atmosphere both of them slept soundlessly hugging each other after a lot chaos which happened in the past few weeks.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

This is exactly me when I'm writing... And guys no it's not Arjun Tendulkar 😅😭

See you guys in the next chapter. Take care everyone

Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 5K 54
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...
37.8K 1.4K 13
Ishman ff/story (Shubish) UNIVERSITY AU "You're Mine!" Shubman said as he pulled Ishan closer by grabbing his waist. "Shubman you already a girlf...
128K 6.6K 33
My Rude Step-Brother || Shubish/Ishman FF Characters:- Shubman Gill (Top) Ishan Kishan (Bottom) Kl Rahul Hardik Pandya Shardul Thakur Mr. Gill (Shu...
88.9K 4.7K 42
Kiss me Ishan it's your dare ~ says Shubman ×××××× fuck me right here it's your dare ~ says Ishan ×××××× marry me a dare for you ~ says Abhishek to...