Is it too early to Move on...

Bởi iambellissima_nishaz

She cleared her throat to gain his attention. "Do you like this position so much that you don't want to leave... Xem Thêm

P r e v i e w
Author's Note
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

585 21 2
Bởi iambellissima_nishaz

It won't be long before you fall for it willingly or unwillingly.

Darth clenched his jaw hard enough to hear a sound while his knuckles turned white at how hard he was fisting it when he saw Ara in a tight leggings which showed how toned her legs were. It was showing her long sexy legs and a fucking top leaving her belly button to see to everyone's eyes. Her outfit was very tempting and sticked to her like a second skin.

And Beta's thoughts didn't lessen his mind at all.

Darth came to see what she was doing but seeing her sparing with beta, he got furious.

He was unknown to this reaction and towards her nonetheless. And the things in between his thighs, was a whole different scene. He was fucking hard and for whom? To the tempting and alluring witch in front of him.

And he hated her for that. She was the reason he was feeling things, things which were unknown to him towards her.

If only he knew, the feelings were mutual.

In the middle of kicking the beta's ass once again, the burning sensation on her back made her hitch in a breath.

After talked about their Gamma, she shook her head and started sparing with beta again. And when her senses were all back, the feeling of being watched washed over her.

The same feeling came over her when Darth was close to her. Her heart skipped a beat when she knew who was watching her every move.

But why he was watching me? Doesn't he have a pack to handle or something to do other than watch me like a stalker?

She punched beta in the stomach when he tried to tripped her legs.

Her whole body was burning. The goosebumps formed on her skin by Darth's intensive eyes. He just wanted to sink into her flesh and devour her then and there like she was his to tame.

He watched her when she was training pack members but had some work so he went when Onyx called him and when he saw later, she wasn't on the ground so he followed her trail like a predator catching his prey.

The pressure in her lower stomach was increased too and she cursed under her breath. She didn't have any option than to stop herself.

"Stop." She said breathing heavily.

Thank God I masked my scent. She thanked because it would have been a different situation to her if anyone sensed her scent.

Beta stopped mid action when he was ready to shift. His eyes were fixed on the Ara. She was breathing heavily and sweats formed on her whole body. But her face gave nothing to know what she was feeling right now. It looked calm as always.

"We will continue tomorrow." Ara said while walking towards her cabin making her skin more tingle as she walked further.

Beta thought she was tired so he didn't question her.

"Good night Ara." He yelled after her.

"Good night beta." She said still walking towards her cabin without turning around.

But like before, Darth saw her sweating furiously again.

What's gotten to her now?

His curiosity leveled up so without wasting any second, he entered the cabin, more like appeared like a ghost.

Ara's heart beat jumped suddenly. And the tingling sensation came forward like a speeding truck.

What the fuck js happening with me? And why is he here? What he wants now?

"What do you want now?" She asked while taking some water from the refrigerator. She didn't know how she knew he was behind her. It was shock to her too. She knew he will be here one day or another and she was expecting it. She wasn't surprised to see him in front of her.

And also her ruby was shining all fucking day but she used to it now.

Darth raised his brows when she said exaggeratly. He was again amazed how she knew he was here, he didn't know that.

"WHAT.DO.YOU.WANT.?" When Darth didn't reply, anger bubbled inside her along with the heating sensation.

It wasn't all painful but a uncomfortable feeling.

When Darth didn't answer her this time, she turned around before taking deep breaths to control her body.

"Wh..."

"Why are you sweating?" His question stucked her, not expecting him to question anything that wasn't related to him.

She sighed. "I am tired of your games. If you don't have anything important to say then please leave." She didn't want his games to play with her mind now. She had other matters to handle than his annoying ass.

Darth didn't like when she ignored his question. So he asked again while closing the distance between them.

"Why are you sweating Ara?" His voice was hard.

It was the first time Darth said her name in front of her and somehow the name rolling off of her tongue felt so fucking good to her damn ears. She loved it how her name sounded from his mouth like it was meant for him to say.

She didn't noticed at first but he was still looking like a breath of fresh air at the same time a dangerous one too. And when he closed the distance between them, a relief with intoxicating smell engulfed in her nose.

Why is she smelling like a divine? She wasn't smell this good back then but now her smell is driving me mad.

They were breathing the same air but still had some distance between them. They both were in a daze as they were looking at each other. It was like someone froze them on the spot.

The attraction was just too much to handle and they both knew that too. Invisible force was making them moved towards another.

And when Darth's hand touched her bare back, a shot of electricity roamed in her body as her eyes automatically closed on their own record at the pleasurable feeling. Her heart was thumping so hard that she was afraid, he will know it. Her body unconsciously leaned on to him as his hands on her back tighten around it making her a breathless sound came from her mouth.

Darth was on a cloud nine when he touched her for the first time ever and it was a pure euphoria for him.

His eyes were red as a blood and his canines elongated to sink deep in her neck. He wanted to taste her everywhere. And when she leaned into against his body, her sound was a siren to his ears.

He could feel her every inch of skin touching him, made him lose his all control as he gripped her waist tightly in his arms not wanting to leave her anytime and fearing she will disappeared into the air. He didn't want that. He wanted to be as close as possible to her.

And when he sniffed the air around him, a loud possesive growl escaped from his mouth as his pulled her more against him if that was possible.

Ara lost all of her consciousness when she heard the sexiest sound of his growl. She took his scent which was radiating off of him in waves. It was much stronger and alcoholic than she ever knew. It was unique, spicy but dangerous too. It made her more horny.

She wanted to bath in his scent. It was that intoxicating for her and on the other side, Darth was getting crazy by her aroma.

The reason was him to make her breathless, which made him obsessed over her.

No one can dare to feel her like this but I

No one can see her vulnerability but I

No one but I

They both were in their own world. Ara in his arms as he securely protected her with his arms which were tightly wrapped around her waist. He bent down suddenly when he had strong urge to sink into her neck. Ara's mind was on cloud nine and she lost all of her thoughts when his placed his head in between the junction of her neck.

He breathed deeply as Ara shuddered within his arms due to his sudden movement.

His hot breath was fanning over her skin like a hot lava. She was feeling all hot and wanted to soothe it and he was the only one who could do that.

She whimpered in frustration when he didn't make a move to touch her neck. He chuckled at her impatience. "Breathe baby. Can you do that for me?" He said huskily.

She nodded her head in his arms as a yes. She didn't know she was stopped taking a breath. If he was there with her, her all rational thoughts, even taking a breath pushed through the window.

This happened before too when he wa...

It was like a reality stucked her and her situation before opening her eyes which were so in heaven just a moment before. She was in the arms of demon who did nothing but used her for his advantage. And she was seeking some release from him? She felt ashamed.

Darth noticed her rigid body and tighten his arms around her.

"Let me go." She whispered and tried to remove herself from him but failed miserably.

Darth wasn't letting her go like that and not when she smelled divine. He couldn't and won't too.

He growled when she couldn't stop struggling against his body. Ara quickly stopped struggling when she heard his growl as the vibrations enter her body with a pleasurable hum.

Why am I feeling everything so enticing about him?

"Good girl baby." He praised her but baby word brought many memories of his manipulation.

With a flick of her fingers, she made him released her while freezing his body on that spot. Freezing meant not actual freezing but to stick to one place and couldn't move.

She quickly moved away from him as much as she could.

A angry growl ripped from his chest at her such action. When Ara saw his face, breath hitched in her throat seeing his red eyes, veins protruding around his face make him look more dangerous than before and his canines were elongated. And most of all, two horns were ripped through his hairs.

She didn't come across like this in her entire life and instead of scared, she was fascinated by his new look.

Why is he still look so handsome?

He looks devious handsome and very beautiful.

But she failed to notice the very red eyes she was mesmerized with, which were looking at her very angrily.

Darth was fucking furious. One, she froze him on the spot and the second, he crossed his fucking line by touching her.

How can I lose my control? I shouldn't have done that. Fucking hell.

Both were thinking about how and why this happened but both didn't know that it was just a new starting for them.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

243K 7.6K 40
Meet 19 year old Aqua she's not like other girls she's sassy when she needs to be but all around lovely and nice everyone loves her and she had a alr...
1.5K 106 13
He watched as her eyes skimmed over his dark eyes and black hair with barely a reaction. He felt his pride twinge a bit so he went further. Lifting h...
107K 1.9K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
1.1K 92 36
GLIMPSES (P.S. Contains spoilers, read at your own discretion) : As she drew closer to the door, she could clearly hear two men bickering "I swear if...