Second Chance |Yizhan

By heartllydiary

(Started:10/02/24) "Zhan, our company is about to go bankrupt. So, you are going to marry Mr Wang, OK? Xiao... More

A/n
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
❤️
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Ding ding (⁠☞⁠ ⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠)⁠☞

Chapter 2

801 46 3
By heartllydiary

"Zhan? Zhan!"
Xiao Zhan was awakened from his nightmare, and when he woke up, he saw Aunty Fang who was calling him. He was a unable to recover for a long time.

Aunty Fang had taken care of him since he was a child, but before that, Xiao Zhan had not seen her for more than four years.

After thinking about this, he got up and looked around again.

The room was his own room. Looking at the familiar furniture and layout, Xiao Zhan stroked his neck unconsciously.

There was neither pain nor tenderness there, but how could it be? Wasn't he already dead?

"Zhan , it's time to go downstairs to eat, and..." Aunty Fang looked at him hesitantly and said, "Your father seems to have something to say to you."

"Aunty Fang, what year this year?"

"It's 2019, what's the matter?"

Xiao Zhan looked a little wrong today, his expression was in a daze, and there was a cold breath out of his whole body,

'Did he already know about that?'
Aunty Wan watched Xiao Zhan grow up since he was a child. After thinking about it this way, she couldn't help feeling a little distressed. She was about to sit on the bedside and comfort him a few words, but Xiao Zhan looked up at this moment and said, "I see, Aunty Fang, I'll go down right away."

Everything around was all too real, so he was reborn?

Xiao Zhan sat on the bed for a long time before he got up and went downstairs.

It should be summer at this time. Looking out from the floor-to-ceiling windows of the living room, the brilliant sun fell on the dark blue water of the pond in the garden and the sky blended in one color, and the crystal water sparkling under the sun.

His father, Xiao YaoZu was sitting at the dining table for dinner, and when he saw Xiao Zhan coming downstairs, he raised his chin and beckoned him to come over for dinner.

Xiao YaoZu was still the same as in his memories; well maintained, and in good shape at a glance. From the outline of his facial features and face, he must be a handsome man when he was young.
Thinking of what Lin Chao said to him before he died, Xiao Zhan couldn't help but clenched his hands.

At that time, Lin Chao accused him of having no eyes to see right or wrong and not knowing people, but in fact, Xiao Zhan's biological mother had passed away when he was just two years old.

He only knew that his mother was suffering from severe depression. Soon after she was admitted to the hospital, she jumped out of the window of the ward. But at that time, his father told him that his mother was cut off from her family and she also suffered from postpartum depression, that was why she chose to end her life in that way.

What could a two-year-old kid know? In addition, his father kept repeating such words in his ear since then, which made him believe it was true.

He was really so stupid that it was beyond redemption, and now that he thought about it carefully, he discovered that there were indeed many fishy things, especially the look in the eyes of other people, which seemed sympathetic yet ridiculing.

Like what Lin Chao said, many people in the upper circle were well aware of the troubles in their family. Unfortunately, he was open-minded and optimistic by nature. If he couldn't figure it out, he would simply throw them aside and ignore them!

Looking at Xiao YaoZu who was eating not far away, Xiao Zhan really wanted to rush to him and question him, asking him how he treated his mother at that time.

Over the years, even if he didn't say anything, when he faced his so-called family members, he could still feel the obvious estrangement.

In order to work hard to integrate into them, he had always been very good to these people, and even his monthly salary, excluding necessary expenses, was spent on these people.

At that time, when they found that he wanted to please them humbly, would they have laughed at his stupidity and naivety in their hearts?

"Zhan, why are you in a daze? Still not came here to eat?"

Xiao YaoZu had always been a bit harsh to him. Xiao Zhan used to think that it was because he was the eldest son in the family. But, now that he thought about it, perhaps, it was simply because he had no feeling for him.

After letting go of his clenched fist, Xiao Zhan sat down opposite Xiao YaoZu without saying a word.
"Come to my study after dinner, I have something to say to you."

Xiao Zhan remained silent, Xiao YaoZu was accustomed to it, and gradually, only the slight clinking sound of the bowls and chopsticks remained on the table.
"Brother! You woke up! What are you eating?"

As he was talking, Xiao JiaJun,who had just finished swimming in the backyard pool and came downstairs after he had already taken a bath, put his arm on Xiao Zhan's shoulder. When he saw a peeled shrimp in Xiao Zhan's bowl, he picked the shrimp and threw it into his mouth.

In the past, Xiao JiaJun was the one who Xiao Zhan thought the best to him in his family. Although Xiao JiaJun was only two years younger than him, he treated Xiao JiaJun as a treasure in the palm of his hand! under the teachings of Xiao YaoZu and Song WanRu.

He took him to and picked him up from school, played with him, and helped him take a bath.

In the past, Xiao JiaJun was domineering and self-willed. Later, he did not treat Xiao Zhan a little better until he started high school and his rebellious period was completely over.
It was a pity that he was only good on the surface. Xiao Zhan couldn't help showing a self-deprecating smile when he remembered that he had been relieved by Xiao JiaJun's changes.

Normally, the relationship between the two was pretty good. Seeing Xiao Zhan ignore him, Xiao JiaJun cried out in confusion: "Brother?"

Xiao Zhan followed Xiao JiaJun's voice and turned to look at him. Then, he was frightened back by the scene in front of him.

Xiao JiaJun in front of him was covered in a layer of black mist, and his facial features became abstract and distorted due to the black mist moving around him like a living thing.

This kind of feeling was a bit like watching a ghost movie, but because it was close at hand, the horror effect was also multiplied.

Xiao Zhan squeezed the chopsticks in his hand and tried to suppress his scream. After a while, Xiao JiaJun's face emerged from the mist.
Compared with Xiao Zhan's gentle and delicate appearance, Xiao JiaJun looked more sunny and heroic. This was also what Xiao YaoZu was most proud of in the past, saying that Xiao JiaJun's appearance followed him.

Thinking of what Lin Chao had said to him before his death, Xiao Zhan finally recovered.

The black mist still didn't disappear, but floating around Xiao JiaJun. Xiao Zhan didn't know whether it was a problem with his eyes or a psychological effect.
After sitting upright, he only replied, "I'm fine."

His attitude made Xiao YaoZu feel some dissatisfaction, but thinking that they have to ask for help from him, he had no choice but to turned and kindly looked at Xiao JiaJun, he said: "JiaJun, come here to eat, or the food would get cold,"

The family dinner time always had everyone's fixed seat, being Xiao YaoZu in the center, Song WanRu was on the right, and Xiao JiaJun was next to her, Xiao Zhan's was in a seat exactly facing Xiao JiaJun, forming a group of their own and a clear, not mixing and opposite situation with him.

The two father and son were talking intimately at the dinner table, and not long after, Song WanRu, who was out shopping, also returned.

Song WanRu and Xiao YaoZu were the same age, but she looked much younger than her actual age.

In the early years, she was in charge of the financial department of the plastic factory they owned. In recent years, she became aware of herself getting older. In addition, she hoped that Xiao JiaJun could be independent sooner, so she became the upper-class woman at home with peace of mind.

When Song WanRu finished her bath and came out, the servant had put her separate lunch on the table.

Song WanRu was the most meticulous person Xiao Zhan has ever met. She strictly controlled her diet. Since childhood, Xiao Zhan had never seen her bare-faced.

Looking at the exquisite and low-calorie western-style food, and when Xiao Zhan looked up, he realized that Song WanRu's body was also covered with a cloud of black mist, but the color was not as dark as Xiao JiaJun's.

Xiao Zhan did not understand the situation in the past, but when he saw the three people who were talking and laughing constantly, he quickly lost his appetite.
"Zhan, wait a minute, I......."
"I have something to do."

Xiao YaoZu was interrupted by Xiao Zhan before he hadn't finished speaking. He was stunned, and then he frowned and said, "What's the matter?"

"I'm not feeling well, I want to go to the hospital and have a check."

"Humph, look at his big temper!"
Xiao YaoZu looked at Xiao Zhan's back with dissatisfaction.

After undergoing a series of examinations in the hospital, the doctor told Xiao Zhan that there was no problem with his eyes. He nodded and went to a special psychological clinic nearby.

The result of the psychological evaluation would take two days to know. When Xiao Zhan walked out of the building, it was getting late. He didn't want to go back to the home that was so disgusting that he wanted to vomit. He ate outside and sat in that restaurant for a few more hours before he drove home.

It was late at night when he arrived home. As he expected, Xiao YaoZu was still sitting on the sofa in the living room waiting for him.

"Zhan, come here, Dad has something to say to you."

Xiao Zhan sat down beside Xiao YaoZu without saying a word. Xiao YaoZu gave a dry cough and said, "Are you busy with work these days?"

Xiao Zhan did not like doing business, plus he had long noticed that Xiao YaoZu and Song WanRu had set their mind on letting Xiao JiaJun inherit the family business. So, after Xiao Zhan graduated from the university, he chose to work as a Chinese teacher in a famous private primary school.
Knowing that Xiao YaoZu was just trying to make conversation, Xiao Zhan just shook his head.

"Then....... do you have a boyfriend?"

Xiao Zhan had come out with them calmly in his second year of high school. Thinking of Xiao YaoZu's expression of hating iron for not becoming steel and Song WanRu's uncontrollable excitement of that time , he still shook his head expressionlessly.

"It's like this...... Do you know the Wang Groups? The Executive Chairman Wang Zongtong and the President Wang Yibo, the two have a grandparent and grandson relationship. Like you, Wang Yibo also likes men......."
After a pause, Xiao YaoZu said: "If you're okay, I want to introduce you two to know each other......"

At this point, Xiao Zhan finally raised his head and glanced at him.

His eyes were sharp, as if he could see through all Xiao YaoZu's thoughts. Xiao YaoZu was helpless and sighed before he said: "Actually, Wang Zongtong thinks you are pretty good..... You also know what kind of power and wealth their family. Wang ZongTong was worried that Wang Yibo would be deceived, so he came up with such a method, similar to a blind date......It just so happens that you don't have a boyfriend......Why don't you meet him first?"

As if to increase the credibility of his words, he continued: "Don't worry, Wang ZongTong and I have already made it very clear that if you think each other is right, he will not object to your marriage. Also, he had taken your birthday horoscope to have a check. The fortune teller said that you two are very suitable for marriage......"

He talked about it for a long time, and when Xiao YaoZu recovered, he realized that Xiao Zhan hadn't said a word since entering the door.
Xiao YaoZu thought himself that he had performed very well, but at this moment, he couldn't help being a little angry and heavily put down the teacup in his hand. He said:
"Xiao Zhan, do you know the most basic etiquette? I have said so much to you, now, shouldn't you tell me what your thoughts are about this?"

Xiao Zhan looked as usual, just leaning on the sofa and looking towards him.
There was a calm expression in his eyes. The two looked at each other for a few seconds. Xiao YaoZu admitted his defeat first. Thinking of Xiao Zhan's character that was always amenable to coaxing but not coercion, he had to soften his tone and said, "There are some things I haven't told you yet. It's because I'm afraid that you'll worry about me....... Zhan, the family's business is in trouble. If this continues, I'm afraid it will go bankrupt within a few months. Wang Zongtong told me that if you agree to marry Wang Yibo, he will consider about injecting capital into our plastic factory......."

Xiao Zhan sneered in his heart, thinking that Xiao YaoZu finally revealed his true purpose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
53K 1.4K 42
boys planet x fem oc *this is a work of fiction. Names, characters, organizations, places, events and incidents are either products of the author's...
6.1K 574 14
"Shi Zun! Now you owe me you know." Shi Ying frowned as his hold on his rose-patterned umbrella tightened. "What do you want?" He asked without turni...
21.2K 2.9K 21
Yizhan fanfic Cover by @DaYaVi