πŸ“» RadioApple 🍎 - Temptation...

By Hufflefxck

Alastor and Lucifer have been forced to work together by Charlie, Lucifer's daughter, to run the hotel in her... More

Sour Apple
Preparating the Last Ball
New Plans
Closer Then Needed
Pillow Talk
First Woman
Fall From Grace
Truth Is Not In Us
For I Am A Man Of Unclean Lips
The King's Gold and The Stag's Lie
I Desire Mercy, Not Sacrifice
Frequency Of Hate
Kneel For Thy, and I Shall Deliver Thee
The Light of Night
Apple Seeds and Chains
The First Deal
The Show Must Go On
Land Of Static and Hope
Ring Leaders Lost Muse
Souls Gone Bad
Chains That Must Break
Blood and Bruises
A New Crown
Extra: A New Fawn
Extra: Bitter Sweet Sickness

Ugly Ducklings

9.1K 265 536
By Hufflefxck

It had been a few days since Lucifer found Lilith was in heaven and made some sort of deal to be there. No one had seen the King since that day. Adam however had made himself comfortable at the hotel and tried to be chummy with the others, which wasn't going great. Only one that gave him the time of day was Husk, mainly cause he was ripping off Adam for drinks so it was worth it.

Alastor had been listening to Lucifer through the radio he gifted him. The first day was just... a lot of crying, to much crying it made Alastor uncomfortable. But then it just got quiet. He could hear him moving around but that was about it. On the 6th day of Lucifer not showing himself, Angel slinked up next to Alastor.

"So smiles, you and da king have been pretty chummy lately. Ya know where he is?" Angel said and Alastor side eyed Angel. "Well, if you can't see him Angel, where else do you think he'd be~?" Alastor said sarcastically as he looked at his hand before resting it back on his cane.

"I don' know... maybe ya took him to pound to-" Angel was cut off by the intense glare coming from Alastor. "Angel~ I implore you to not FINISH that sentence~" he said in a song like tune as his eyes went to dials.

Angel was used to Alastor being a dick so he shrugged. "Maybe he could take ya to pound town, you're so tenseeee~!" Angel said and Alastor let out scratchy sharp radio static as he turned away from Angel.

"Stop." His tone was flat and his real voice was used, his expression clearly annoyed, even with the smile on his face. Angel laughed as he shimmied from side to side, looking at Alastor who took a deep breath and sighed.

"What is it that you need Angel Dust~?" His regular radio voice was back, observing the hotel from his point.

"Check up on Luci, would ya?" Angel said more sincere as he gave Alastor a soft look, placing his hand on Alastor's shoulder. "And why would I do that~?" He said as he glanced to Angels hand and removed the spiders touch from his shoulder.

"Ya seem like the only one to really well, make a connection with him. We don' really know how to talk to him, he's pretty awkward but you just say what you want, plus don't think I didn't see that lil radio of ya's in his room~ aaahhhh ya fancying the king now~" Angel said while waving his brows and leaned into the side of Alastor.

Alastor felt his eye twitch in annoyance and he took a sudden step back and let Angel stumble. "I will check on him if it means you'll leave me be~" he said and walked towards the elevator and Angel laughed a bit watching him go up to Lucifer's room.

Alastor stepped towards Lucifer's door, but with every step, the air felt thick, Alastor grew a bit uneasy which he wasn't used to feeling but shit, when he was standing outside of Lucifer's door, it was like he was suffocating. The air felt so thick and hot, he coughed a bit before he knocked on the door. He waited for awhile before he knocked a bit harder.

"Awe is the squirt hiding away~" Alastor said and felt sweat drip down the back of his neck, tensing up as he heard foot steps walking to the door. His ears pinned to the back of his head, but he composed himself with his usual shit eating grin and stare.

The door opened and the air seemed to thin out a bit as Lucifer stood in the door way. His prestige blonde hair was a mess, his clothes ruffled and dark marks under his eyes. Lucifer stared into Alastor's eyes, a low growl leaving his throat.

"What." His voice sounded rough as he stood there, rubbing the side of his head, clearly not resting well. "I'm in the middle of something, make it quick." The Kings voice was demanding, commanding Alastor to hurry up and get this over with.

Alastor pushed his way into the room. "My my~ such a pathetic sight of our ruthless King~ my I could mistake you for a squabbler~" he said and Lucifer glared at him. "So dark in here~ tsk tsk~ let shine some light on the fallen king~" he said moving towards the lamp.

"N-No don't!" Lucifer went to grab Alastor's hand but before he could the light was flicked on and Alastor's eyes widened seeing the hundreds of little ducks all around the room.

Lucifer's face was bright red, almost as red as Alastor's hair, his small pale hand covering his face, like if he didn't see Alastor then this wasn't happening. But Alastor was taking in the insane amount of yellow ducks. "I see you've been... occupied~" He said as he walked towards a yellow duck, picking it up to his eye level.

Lucifer's eyes widened as he stared at Alastor holding the duck. "U-uh I... I wouldn't with that one, Al." He said and Alastor raised a brow at Lucifer as he gave the duck a squeeze.

What he wasn't expecting was the duck to suddenly breathe fire on his head, the side of his head catching fire and he patted his head as fast as possible and out the fire out. "I guess these are more than just... ducks." Alastor said, his radio filter gone, Lucifer looking at Alastor and he made a weird face, piercing his lips together as he stared.

"What is it~? I don't like that expression on your face~" He said and it was clear Lucifer was trying to suppress a laugh looking at The Radio Demon. Alastor walked to Lucifer's bathroom, ah god this room was filled with yellow ducks too. He looked up in the mirror and his eyes widened as his nice side piece of his hair was burnt off. He felt his eye twitch.

"LuCiFeR~!?" The Radio Demon yelled and that's when he heard it. The jingle of a laugh. He peaked his head out and saw Lucifer smiling brightly, eyes shut and holding his stomach as he flopped onto his bed laughing hard. "Oh! Oh my! Ahahahaha~! You should have seen your face~!" He wiped the side of his eyes, crying he was laughing so hard.

"Oh hush you ugly duckling~" Alastor said and felt the side of his head annoyed since he wasn't seeing Rosie for a hair appointment for some time, she was booked up for some cannibal event next month. "Hey, if I'm an ugly duckling, then you are definitely one too!" Lucifer continued to laugh for a minute and then stopped, finally calming down.

Alastor rolled his eyes as he stood there and was about to leave before Lucifer spoke. "Thanks uh... I needed a laugh, Al." The King said, his expression more soft and thankful. Alastor could still see he wasn't back to normal but it was a start.

"Well~ burning half my hair off was not in my plans to make you feel better~ but I suppose it'll do~" Alastor said and Lucifer tilted his head to the side. "Awe so you do care about me~ wooooow~" Lucifer was giving Alastor a shit eating grin and staring at the man.

"Ha ha ha~! You wish~!" Alastor said, giving a small glare to Lucifer. He touched both sides of his head, a frustrated grumble and static coming from him. "Want me to fix it?" Lucifer said as he stood up, Alastor giving him a funny look.

"You can do an angelic miracle~?" Alastor said watching as Lucifer walked to his desk. Lucifer pulled out a pair of scissors and turned to Alastor with a big grin. The deer felt his ears push back and he stared at the king.

"You can't be serious." His normal voice pierced through again, Lucifer staring at Alastor for a moment before speaking again. "I promise I won't make you look more ridiculous than you already do~ cause that's kinda hard to do~" he teased Alastor who glared at him and sighed. "Fine."

Lucifer pulled his desk chair out, while Alastor took his coat off and laid it on Lucifer's bed before sitting in the chair. The blonde ran his fingers through the red heads hair, Alastor softly and slowly closing his eyes as he enjoyed the feeling of his fingers combing his hair out, before they shot back open as he heard the sound of Lucifer cutting his hair.

Lucifer cut Charlie's hair for years, but before that he did his own and even his brothers when he was still in heaven. So he was rather confident in his skills. He tapered the side pieces to his head, blended the lengths together and there was a soft comfortable silence between them.

Lucifer watched Alastor relax and he felt like Alastor trusted him in that moment, even if it was just for a moment. He stepped back for a second, looking at Alastor. Out of habit, he softly grabbed Alastor's chin to tilt his head up, tilting it side to side. "You know," Lucifer started and Alastor's eyes opened to stare at Lucifer.

"This hair cut makes you look younger." Lucifer said and Alastor furrowed his brows as he stood up and walked to the bathroom.

The Radio Demon looked at himself and blinked. It was the same hair cut he had when he was still alive. He ran his fingers through the undercut given to him, not used to feeling of so little hair there. "Thank you." He said, a genuine gratitude coming from him. "No static." The King suddenly said.

"I beg your pardon~?" Alastor said and raised a brow as he turned to Lucifer. "You probably don't notice but... sometimes you talk to me with no radio noise." The smaller male said and he watched Alastor's eyes go bigger than normal, clearly shocked at the comment.

"Ha ha~! You must be hearing things, little duck man~!" Alastor said and looked out of the side of his eye away from Lucifer.

"I like it." Lucifer said and Alastor looked away still, gripping his cane as his ears twitched, showing that he was going quickly through emotions. "I'm not making fun of you." He said as he cleaned up the red hair off his floor, turning away from Alastor.

The deer looked to the fallen angel, watching him pickup his hair and tossing it away. He didn't wanna continue talking about his voice, so he changed the subject.

"You still look like an ugly duckling~" Alastor said and that definitely earned him a glare from the king. "You know what- I take back what I said, your voice is annoying!" Lucifer scrunched his brows and Alastor smirked with a small chuckle.

"Let me help you~" Alastor said, his static sounding like it was shifting through songs and trying to find a channel but soon the static went back to white noise. Alastor grabbed wash cloth and wet it, before cleaning the kings face off, earning a few protests. "Ugh! Alastor I'm not a child!" He groaned and gasped as Alastor grabbed his face, holding him still. "Stop wiggling like the brat you are~" he said and washed Lucifer's face off and it helped make him look less tired.

Lucifer sighed, allowing Alastor to help him take care of him. The blonde still felt Alastor's hand holding him by the cheek. He opened one eye as Alastor wiped his other eye of sleep before moving to wipe his other one.

"There~ now you look somewhat less like a sewer rat~" Alastor said with a chuckle. "Oh, bite me." Lucifer said with sarcastic roll of his eyes before gasping at Alastor's sudden yank of his arm.

"Do not tempt me with a... pleasant activity ~" Alastor said as he glared at Lucifer and watched as the kings breathing increased slightly, the pounding of blood thrummed in both their ears. Alastor traced his thumb over the pale wrist of the king, feeling his pulse under his touch.

The tension was so thick between them you could cut it with a knife as they just looked at each other. Alastor had a smaller smile, more genuine. The King looked at his wrist before staring at his wedding ring, a small frown tugged at the corners of his mouth.

"Your broadcast starts soon..." Lucifer spoke softly while turning his gaze from the Demon. Alastor nodded, slowly dropping his wrist as he stood up straight. "Well jolly good~! Thank you for your help little duck with my unfortunate hair catastrophe~! Till next time~!" He said and walked out of the first sinners room.

Once the door clicked behind him, he dropped his head into his free hand, heavily breathing while gritting his teeth, making his way towards his broadcast room. His ears were pinned back, the smile on his lips twitching as if not wanting to smile. He slammed the door behind him, and immediately played the screams of his victims to soothe him, relaxing in his chair.

Lucifer watched him leave before letting the breathe he'd been holding in out. He sat on his bed and sighed, looking over and saw Alastor's coat still laying on his sheets. He hesitated and reached over grabbing it softly, holding it with care in both hands. The smell of gunpowder, cedar wood and bourbon hit his nose. He bit his lip feeling his cheeks turn red as he laid down on his bed, the Radio Demons jacket covering most of his body.

... he was going to have to get his coat dry cleaned.

Notes:
Okay so next chapter may be a bit smutty and horny~ Will Alastor listen in on his radio for .... Something special~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 952 35
Lucifer decided to stay at the Hazbin Hotel to help his daughter with her dream. His biggest pain the Radio Demons start to get on his soft side. Wil...
15.8K 371 14
Lucifer and Alastor met each-other at Charlie's hotel for redemption! Sadly it lend to many problems for the overlord and the KING of hell. But after...
131K 3K 34
⚠️WARNING: This story came out long before the first season of Hazbin Hotel, some character information might be wrong⚠️ We all know that down in H...
5.7K 168 7
(UPDATES ARE SLOW. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THIS BOOK) This is after the hotel gets rebuilt after the attempted extermination of hell by the exorcists...