The First Immortal TVD x TW

By XxLegacy214xX

This is the story of the First Immortal. A Spartan King cursed with Immortality and a bite to match. A hybr... More

The First Immortal
Quick Question
Children Of The First
Biography
TEEN WOLF HAREM
TVD HAREM
THE ORIGINAL LOVE
The Pack So Far
Prologue
The First True Immortal
Origins
Teen Wolf Season One
The Betrayed One
The Boys Who Cried Wolf S1:E1
Second Chances S1:E2
Pack Mentality S1:E3
Magic Bullet S1:E4
The Kitsune
Heart Monitor S1:E6
Night School S1:E7
Stained Honor S1:E8
The Private Eye
Wolfsbane S1:E9
Symbols S1:E10
Formality S1:E11
Code-Breaker S1:E12
Teen Wolf Season Two: Blood Bound
The Noble One S2:E0
Omega S2:E1
Shape Shifted S2:E2
Ice Pick S2:E3
Abomination S2:E4
The Platinum Queen
Venomous S2:E5

The Tell S1:E5

1.7K 66 29
By XxLegacy214xX

June 27th, 2008

As rain poured down onto the streets of Beacon Hills a full moon could be seen shining above while on one side of town Jackson Whitemore could be seen inside a movie store while Lydia Martin sat outside waiting in the car.

"Mr. Griffith. I wonder what our first date will be like?" Lydia muttered to herself as she scrolled through her phone looking through the pictures she took from her double date at the Bowling Alley.

"HELP?" Jackson yelled suddenly causing Lydia to quickly look up before she slowly looked around growing afraid due to the silent atmosphere before suddenly a crimson eyed beast jumped through the store window causing Lydia to scream as the beast took off into the woods.

Leon POV:

As the beast disappeared into the woods across town at the beacon hills welcome sign Leon Griffith and Naomi Yukimura could be seen driving into town.

"So what's the plan?" Naomi asked as I drove into town heading towards the Yukimura residence.

"Well my plan is to drop you off back into the arms of your loving family and then head home." I said with a smirk as Naomi laughed before she grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"Thanks again Leon. For coming for me." Naomi stated as I smiled.

"No thanks needed. There's no way I was letting anything happen to that fine ass of yours." I said with a smirk as Naomi swatted my arm before I pulled up in front of the Yukimura's.

"I'll see you later?" Naomi asked as she unbuckled her seatbelt and opened her door.

"I'll be around." I stated as Naomi smirked before she hopped out of the car and limped towards her front door as I pulled out of the drive way and drove off.

"AHHHHH!" As I drove a scream pierced my hearing causing me to slam on the brakes as I clutched my ears while instinctively I knew exactly who screamed.

"Lydia." I muttered as the scream dyed down before I stepped on the gas and sped off towards Lydia's heartbeat.

Blockbuster Store

As I pulled into the store parking lot I saw Police cordoning off the area before I spotted Lydia sitting in the back of an ambulance to which I hopped out of my car and started walking towards her only for Lydia to turn and see me before she hopped up and ran into my arms causing me to wrap my arms around her shaking figure.

"It's okay Lydia I've got you, I've got you." I whispered to Lydia as she cried into my chest.

"Excuse me sir, but who are you?" A voice said causing me to turn to see Sheriff Stilinski standing to the right of me.

"My names Leon Griffith. I teach History at the High School." I stated as the Sheriff nodded writing it down in his notepad.

"How did you know to come here Mr. Griffith? The press doesn't even know about what's happened here yet." Stilinski asked as I looked down at Lydia who was looking up at me wanting to know as well.

"I was close enough to hear Lydia's scream and I came as fast as I could as soon as I heard it." I stated as the sheriff nodded while Lydia tightened her hold around me to which I started rubbing circles along her back trying to sooth her.

"Thank you for your time Mr. Griffith." The sheriff stated as he closed his pad and walked off to question Jackson.

"Cmon Lydia. Let's get out of here." I said as we watched a body get rolled away on a stretcher to which I held Lydia as I walked her to my car to which I opened the passenger door and let Lydia slide in before I closed the door and hurried around to the drivers side where I quickly hopped in before I drove off with Lydia grabbing into my hand.

As I drove away I could tell Lydia needed me due to the grip she had on my arm to which I grabbed my phone and called Allison.

"Hi Leon." Allison said excitedly into the phone.

"Hey Alli. Something just happened and I think Lydia needs you." I said causing the line to go quiet as I looked over and saw Lydia looking at me to which I gave her a soft smile.

"What do you need?" Allison said as I heard the worry for her best friend clear in her voice.

"I need you to convince your parents that you're going to stay over at Lydias, and I'll come by to pick you up." I stated as Allison agreed before I hung up as Lydia smiled at me before I turned around heading towards the Argent Residence.

Argent House

As I pulled up alongside the curb in front of the Argent house Lydia and I watched as Allison came outside and ran towards the car before she hopped in and sat down in the back seat with Lydia moving to sit next to Allison.

"It's okay Lydia, I've got you." Allison whispered before she softly smiled at me with me returning the gesture before I pulled off and started heading towards my house.

Griffith Territory

After arriving at my home I pulled into my garage before I parked and hopped out with Allison following behind me before I helped Lydia out of the car and afterwards I led both of them inside before I led them to my bedroom where the girls would be staying for the night.

"You two can sleep here tonight, I'll be right across the hall if you need anything." I stated reassuring Lydia who nodded before I kissed both girls on the cheeks then left the room closing the door behind me.

One Hour Later...

Lydia POV:

As Allison and I laid under the covers of Leon's bed after taking a shower I turned to Allison who looked at me with a curious look.

"So, what is he?" I asked abruptly causing Allison to choke on the water she was drinking.

"Wha—what are you talking about Lydia?" Allison asked as I huffed.

"Please Allison. This is Beacon Hills anything that goes bump in the night has at one time or another lived in this town." I stated matter of factly causing Allison to sigh with neither realizing that Leon could hear everything that was being said.

"He's a hybrid of Vampire and Werewolf." Allison said as i gained a genuinely surprised look.

"So I'm guessing he's not 23?" I asked as Allison giggled confusing me.

"Try 3,523." Allison stated causing my mouth to drop open in shock as I leaned back against the head board.

"Woah..." I said trailing off just thinking about having the hots for the oldest being on the planet.

"Trust me. I had the same reaction." Allison said as she laughed with me joining her while mentally thinking Leon for what he has done for me.

"So you feeling better?" Allison asked as I looked at her and smiled.

"I am. Thanks Alli." I said as I turned over and laid down with Allison wrapping her arms around me in the big spoon position.

"Goodnight Lydia." Allison said as she started to doze off.

"Goodnight Allison."

Next Morning...

As the rays from the morning sun drifted into the Master Suite of the Griffith Estate Lydia and Allison could be seen waking up to the sweet smell of breakfast to which both woman quickly hopped out of bed before walking out of Leon's room and down the stairs towards the kitchen where the found Leon making them breakfast with Allison taking a note of a finely crafted Jewelry box sitting in the counter.

"Leon. What's this?" Allison asked as Leon turned and smiled at the girls.

"Good morning Ladies, and that Allison would be your birthday present. Happy Birthday Allison." Leon stated as Allison smiled with a small blush cover ing her cheeks before she opened the box only for her eyes to widen to shock as well as Lydia who gulped in shock seeing the necklace.

"Leon, it's beautiful." Allison said as I walked over and picked up the necklace before Allison turned so I can clip the necklace around her neck.

"That's gorgeous." Lydia said as we watched Allison smile softly as she placed her hand over the pendant.

"Thank you Leon." Allison said as she hugged me with me smiling as I hugged her back.

"Anything for my girl." I stated making Allison blush before we let go of each other to which I went and placed the pancakes I made in two plates before I gave them to the ladies who started to eat.

"Now I have to head off to work, but you two can spend the day here enjoying a day off." I stated making Lydia grow excited while Allison looked nervous.

"I don't know Leon. You're asking a girl who's never even skipped a class to skip a whole day." Allison said making me smile as I paced my hand against her cheek causing Allison to look up at me.

"Don't worry I've spent the morning making sure each of your teachers mark you as present in class today, so just enjoy your day Allison." I said making Allison take a breath before she nodded with Lydia smiling before I grabbed my stuff and left the house heading for school.

After walking out of the house I hopped in my car and took a breathe before I dug into my pocket and pulled out Lydia's phone and turned it on and when the phone flicked on a picture of Peter Hale showed up causing me to growl in anger before I sent the picture to my phone and deleted the photo.

Afterwards I started my car before I drove off headed towards the school hoping to see a certain Latina tonight at the parent teacher conference.

Beacon Hills High School: Parent Teacher Conferences...

As the parents of Greenberg walked out of my classroom with a down trodden disappointed look in their faces my face lit up as Melissa McCall walked into the room smiling brightly at me.

"I've been waiting for your call y'know." Melissa said as I chuckled while Melissa took a seat across from me.

"Melissa I will gladly take you out to dinner tonight if you like." I said making Melissa blush as a small smile graced her lips.

"I'd like that." Melissa said before I opened Scott's file.

"So far Scott has done extremely well in my class. He stays mostly focused, other than the occasional batter between him and Stiles. He engages in class discussion and he ask questions when he doesn't know or understand something." I stated making Melissa happy knowing her son was doing well.

"Thank you Leon, am I your last parent for the night?" Melissa asked as I smirked before I stood up and walked around my desk before I held out my arm.

"Yes you are." I said as Melissa looped her arm with mine before we walked out of the classroom exchanging smiles and laughs as we made small talk along our way outside of the building.

After making it outside Melissa and I started to approach my car when suddenly there were screams causing me to whirl around as pressed Melissa closer to me while other parents and teachers started running scared for their lives.

"Stay here." I stated to Melissa who hurriedly nodded while I ran off into the crowd, but I suddenly noticed the Sheriff about to be hit by a car to which I sped towards him and grabbed him out of the way just as the car sped past.

"Thank you Mr. Griffith." The Sheriff stated as I nodded just as Stiles ran over.

"Dad!" Stiles called out before he hugged his dad fiercely before he nodded in thanks to me to which I nodded back as a gun shot rang out causing all of us to turn and see a dead cougar with Chris Argent standing over it holding out his smoking gun.

"It's over." The Sheriff said with a sigh of relief as I looked up and saw Lydia and Allison as well as Scott and Stiles looking at me.

"I don't think so." I muttered just as Melissa grabbed my arm.

"Are you okay?" Melissa asked as I smiled before I wrapped my arm over her shoulder causing Scott to gasp at the sight.

"Yeah, let's get outta here." I said as Melissa and I walked away leaving a stumped Scott.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 1K 15
y/n mikaelson daughter or Klaus Mikaelson. The Original Hybrid. Daughter of Hayley Marshall A Werewolf Alpha. All her life y/n has been on her own...
2.8M 79.5K 39
𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔|| ❝When he saw her, his eyes seemed to light up, and both their hearts started to beat faster than they should,❞ Or in which Klaus Mik...
243K 3.3K 38
Evie, a Gilbert, but selfless. Always put others first, and herself last. It is her senior year, and she meets Klaus, and it goes from there..... (in...
133K 3K 33
MOONDUST | ❝ Shall we bond over our deadbeat fathers.❞ • in which Miracle Camille McCall, the girl who grew in the middle of lies, disc...