ONE TOO MANY CHANCES

由 esmu112

Jungkook falls for Taehyung at first sight. Jungkook is in a boy band named BTS with 5 other members,they are... 更多

💜Author's note💜
1.The day we met
2.I want you
3.Maybe we shouldn't
4. What happens in Jeju...
5.Just us..
6.Over my dead body..
7.Faded but no kids?
10.Gift from him
11. Barbie
12.Golfing....
13.The night before departure
14.Hallo New York
16. maybe let go
18.You thought it was that easy?
20.Back home...still trending
20. The Kim Family, plus one
21.The day before departure to NYC
23.My past is catching up
24.Dilemma
23.I am in a relationship...
26. Against all odds
28. Unofficially official
30. Last day in NYC
31.For a week
32.Wosrt week EVER!!!
32.Its hard for me
33. Can we stop hurting?
34.A brother for Yoentan
35.My brother...
36. Closer to hurting you...
37.Adding salt to the injury ...
38. The break-up
39. I am on pain
40.I need you..
41.This is toxic
I need an answer
You spoke to him about us?
Silent treatment
Its been a week, without us
I don't want you dating anyone..
Going out of town
Worried about him
Heart wants what it wants
They are plotting...
Calvin Klein to Japan
Tiffany and Co event
L'effervescence restaurant
The charity show
It was all a dream
Only for you
The warning..
Tae in critical condition
walking away to protect you
Recovery......
Dropping the case?
I got played/I meant nothing
Its work baby
The distance is spreading...
In France,Lets talk!
The talk
I go back to you
The promise
Taekookmania!!!
Decisions Decisions...
The teasing...
Press conference...Taekookmania
What now? Will you do it?
Just be supportive..
Afraid of you...
My anchor,my strength
Trip to Busan,jealousy and warmth
shopping, old crush and patience
MTV,Troiye Sivan,jealousy
Back home
No sex? Tease him..
Birthday preparations, one secret
Happy birthday Jungkook 🐰 🐇
One more night,other couple, jealousy
Back home,Call from Jihoon..
Worried,arguments and making up
A month later( unexpected encounter)
Longing....
Silent treatment
Lets escape baby...
Quality time together
House hunting...Jealousy
Its not as it seems...
Supporting friends...
New guy friend,date night
Confessions, I miss you
Surprises,Jungkook-mania
Ruined my Gala dinner outfit

27.Taekook

110 3 0
由 esmu112

Tae's POV

I woke up feeling even worse than I did before taking a nap.i don't know if i will be good company to Seo-joon who is getting ready to go clubbing by the way.

I was just sitting on the bed thinking maybe I should just book another flight and go back home because why am I even here if I don't want to see him.

I go to the living room and switch on the TV and he is all over it with left and right mv playing. I have seen it before everyone cause of my boyfriend privileges. He is just beautiful.

Seo-joon:" heyyy why are you still just sitting there ho get ready .

Tae:" I don't think I can go out tonight..I just don't have the energy. I am sorry boo.

Seo-joon:" I understand, do we want us to stay in and watch silly movies or play games cause I can stay and entertain you.

Tae:" no go have fun honestly I will be fine. I will just eat something and go back to bed.

Seo-joon:"Tae bear maybe just talk to him and hear him out.If you're hurting this much it means you love him"

Tae:" I am so pathetic Seo-joon,I hate that I feel like this. I am going to break up with him and it feels like I've been hit by a truck.It hurts alot.

He hugs me again and I am sobbing on his chest.why am I so weak? Why am I in this space and why is the guy who promised to hurt me hurting me like this?

I am so afraid of meeting him but I have to do this for myself and more for him as well.

Tae:"I will be fine ..thanks for being here. I really appreciate it.

Seo-joon:"I love you bestie, there is nothing I wouldn't do for you gorgeous.  I am only hoping because you insist okay?

Tae:" gooooo already but please be safe"

Seo-joon:" don't be sad for long okay..we will go shopping tomorrow and you will feel much better."

He has a habit of kissing my forehead when he goes anywhere and it's comforting to me.I lock up and go back to bed and I can't help but still cry.

Whybis even thinking about this break up hurting so much more. It was just weeks ago that I introduced him to my family and I can't make a call without them talking about him or asking about him.

I haven't eaten anything..I am hungry but I don't think food will go down my throat so I get some water and drink .

The doorbell rings and I am thinking Seo-joon left his key and go to open the door only to be met with huge doe eyes that I will recognize anywhere.I almost drop the glass of water in my hand butbi hold on to it.

I am shocked to see him here , how did he know and thats when I knew that it was Seo-joon. I open the door and move back from the door.

Tae:" What are you doing here Jungkook?

Jk:" I had to see you..I couldn't wait till tomorrow.

Tae:" Okay, you have seen me can you leave?

Jk:" Tae please let's talk about this"

I put the glass back on the kitchen counter and he stands infront of me and I avoid eye contact.

He tries to move closer to me but I move away and go to the living room and he follows me and sits on the couch next to me facing me.

I hate that this is where we are at in this relationship.

Tae:" You shouldn't have come here...I was going to bed"

Jk:" have you eaten today?

Tae:" that's none of your concern, why are you here?

Jk:"I am here because I want to fix things with my boyfriend, Tae please just let me"

Tae:" I don't know how to let you or what needs to be fixed.You lied to me Joen Jungkook, It's exhausting to even argue about this please just leave .

Jk:" Baby please---

My stupid tears won't stop falling and I wipe them quickly and look away

Tae:" did you get butterflies when he kissed you?

I bit on my lower lip to control shouting at him.

Jk:" I hate the fact that my stupidity put you in so much pain baby.I can't stand seeing you like this it hurts me..

Tae:" I want it all to be over and done with.Just go please Jungkook..I am not in any mood to argue with you tonight.

I stand up and go to the front door and open it.

Tae:" please leave..I have to go to bed.

Jk:"I will go but let me make you something to eat first..if you clean up your plate I promise that I will leave .

Tae:" I seriously need new friends because you manage to manipulate the two that I have...Suga and Seo-joon .I will eat just to see you can leave.

Jk:" I ordered food, they will deliver soon.

Tae:" okay then you can go..I thought you were Making the food

Jk: do you really want me too"

Tae:" yes I want you to go..there is nothing else left to say here is there? We are done Jungkook

Jk:" Is it that easy for you to always just walk away every time we have an argument? Maybe cause you got options with for you right?

Tae: oh wow, I have options? Me? And not you? I am breaking up with you because you don't know how to put boundaries or limit access to people you fuck

Jk:" hmmmmm we are not breaking up I will me damn ...

Tae:" did you kiss him back?

Jk:"It meant nothing, with you everything makes sense. Fuck Tae I am inlove with you what don't you get.I admit what I did is wrong I hate myself fornit all

Tae:" You love me and you like him...you're intrigued by me but curious about him and you talk about me having options waiting for me?

Jk:" I am going crazy...it's not like that at all.I am stuck on you.  My focus bis on us and our future.Our life together. You promised to not leave me so what the fuck is this?

Tae: I was high on sex of course I was going to agree to anything you asked of me .

Jk:"So you don't love me anymore?

Tae:" There are alot of people who love each other that aren't together..it's life it happens.

Jk:" That will never be us..we are going to be together until I leave this earth and wait for you in another dimension.

I walk away from him and he pulls me to himself, trapping me between him and the fridge and I can feel his minty breath on my face.

Jk:" I wanna kiss you so badly baby, I want to make love to you too because I missed you.

He knows exactly what he's doing to me.He knows that my body belongs to him and that it reacts to his every word.I am struggling to make eye contact or to keep it.

Jk:" Tae I want you so much baby, didn't you miss me?

Tae:" nooo----

I am trying to move away from him but my feet are betraying me.

He looks into my eyes and down to my lips.He holds me by my chin and lifts so that our eyes can meet.

Jk:Forgive again baby...let me make it up to you. I want to redeem myself and be a better man for you.

Tae:" I that a was a piece of trash...why would you want a chance from trash just throw it out, right

He leans down and kisses me. Both of his hands are holding my head and the kiss gets deeper and deeper andni feel like I can't breathe and they to pull away and he let's me catch my breath.

Jk:"delicious baby..you taste so good

Tae:" Was the kiss with Jihoon like this too

Jk:" No cause I went home and brushed my teeth and rinsed it too.Let go back to my suite okay.I can't do the things I want to do to you at your friends place.

Tae:" which part of we are done don't you understand?

Jk:" We are not done

I am again pushed against the fridge and we kiss more passionately and his hands are on ass squeezing them making me moan in his mouth and that makes him carry me to my room after asking.

Jk:" where is your room?

He lays me down on the bed and remove his shirt and I am just starring at his chiseled abs as he takes a hold of my leg and starts to kiss .

Tae:" wa- wait we are not doing this'

Jk": you are not but I am.

He is now playing with the brim of the shorts I am wearing.

Jk:" beautiful do you consent to me making love to you tonight?

He was touching my sensitive areas and kissing me ..my neck and I miss him

Tae:" as a farewell to this relationship yes

Jk:" I don't want a farewell I want you for life.

He pulls me to himself and kisses me...I am turned towards him and he removes my shorts and trunks leaving butt naked

He turns me around on all fours like a bearing spit on my hole....starts to finger me and I muffle against the pillow

Jk:" I missed you so much baby

Tae:" don't say thing you don't mean
tmmmmmm  please

He removes his fingers enters me with his hard cock and I almost came just from filling me up to a brim

Jk:" mmmmmhhhh my heaven you feel so dM good babe

Tae:" aaaHhhĥ fuck

Jk:" You like that huh? Talk to me

Tae:stoopppppp asking me questions

Jk:" taking me so good baby...ahhhh fuck Tae I am sorry baby..I am so so sorry.I didn't do anything with him or anyone my body belongs to you only

Tae:" ahhhhh ppphhĥhhttttt I don't believe you...

Jk:"I am going to show you and prove you wrong...my dick is only yours

He continues to pound in and out of me and his two fingers In my mouth and I am sucking on them..

Tae:" fuccckkkk da---- Jk I am about to cum

Jk:" No baby call me daddy? I am so close let me hear it please..

Tae:"daddy...mmmpppphhhhh.

Jk:" I love you so much baby

His thrusting gets sloppy and I feel him cum inside my ass 6 seconds later and pull out to let his remains flow out-of me
sex with July will always be amazing no question about it.

Tae:" I fall in your trap again and you caught me...how pathetic am I to sleep with a guy I am breaking up with.

Jk:" I love you

Tae:" I will believe you again and you will let me down again.

Jk:" I am done playing and I think it's time the world knew who my actual boyfriend is. I am not afraid of the backlash or fans leaving I love you and I want to be with you and associated only with you.

Tae:" What does that mean Joen Jungkook ?

Jk:" you'll find out when it's done...now I am going to fuck you so hard you're going to regret trying to break up with me

He moves me under him and I look up into his ..he lines his dick up to my entrance and starts to fuck the shit out of me and I must've come 3 times..I lost count after that.He starts to choke me and it feels so good.

Jk:" You and I till I die baby....yohhhhh this feels so good baby

Tae:" daddy I can't come anymore fuckk I think I am ab----about to cummmmm ahhhhhhh shitttt dad---dadddyy"

Jk:"Borahae Kim Taehyung , be with me forever "

Tae:" I love you Joen Jungkook, even when I hate how you made me feel..I am sorry

Jk:" I am yours and only yours baby

Thanks for reading purples 💜

Like

Share

Comments

Vote

I believe in Taekook 💯

💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚

I appreciate y'all ❤️

Stay healthy

Stay humble

Stay drama free

Me ❤️💯😘

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

17.9K 539 85
When the pop Icon Joen Jungkook set his eyes on the beautiful college boy Taehyung for the first time at a club ,he makes it his mission to make him...
6.6M 332K 61
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook runs a Twitter stan account and stumbles upon Taehyung: a flirty, not-so-straight fuckboy. top!taehyung bottom!jungkook...
287K 13.9K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
208K 8.4K 27
"Opposite poles attract each other" Jungkook is bratty. Taehyung is calm. Jungkook is sensitive. Taehyung is strong. This book is toxic and absolut...