~~New Friends~~ { A RadioAppl...

By catsarelifez

Hi! Henri here, and most probably won't be reading this because of any unknown reason. Today's prompt is goin... More

A / N
Chapter 1 : Greetings, your majesty
Chapter 2 : You're annoying.
Chapter 3 : Oh dear, you're bleeding
Chapter 4 : Fluffy ears
Chapter 5 : Staff Night!
Chapter 7 : Seasickness
One-shot Break
Dare : Dance Floor
Dare : This is so random?!
Radioapple meet other Radio ships
A~N : I'll be gone for a while...
Totally random but;
Chapter 8 : Exposed~
Announcement !
HIYA AND I'M SORRY

Chapter 6 : Night to Day

1.3K 35 77
By catsarelifez

 We continued playing till 9 : 00 or so before I noticed a slight problem. " Wait, Charlie- " I say, " There are only 5 sleeping quarters here... " Charlie looks over, " Yeah, unfortunately someone will have to share with my father... " She sighs.

" Not it! " Angel and Nifty say simultaneously. " Nope, I like my personal space. " Husker says directly after. " I'm already sharing with Vaggie, " Charlie shrugs as I turn to her. Oh shit. You're stuck with him now, Shadow laughs. " OH SH^T! I'm stuck with Deer Demon here?! " Lucifer said.

" Yeah, unfortunately... " Charlie replied. I cringed internally, I had never shared a bed with anyone before. Lucifer had a similar response, though yelling " Do I HAVE to " was not something I wanted to do.

A few minutes later, Angel came out of the bathroom dressed in a pig onesie. He turned to me, " Hey Al, you gonna change into sleepwear or what? " I shook my head in response, considering the circumstances, I would highly prefer my suit.

" If ya say so toots, " Angel shrugged, heading off to his sleeping area for the night.

Lucifer got on one side of the bed and I was on the other. " Okay let's just stay as far away as we can from each other tonight. " I said, breaking the awkward silence between me and him.

" That sounds like a plan, " Lucifer shrugged, turning so he wouldn't be facing me. After a few moments silence I opened my mouth to speak again, but light snoring alerted me that the king was already sleeping.

I smiled and turned as well to go to sleep, though it did take me a few hours.

~~~~~~~~~

I ended up waking at 3 : 00 in the morning. Three hours of sleep, I guess that's an improvement? I thought to myself. I felt something at my side and looked down to see Lucifer cuddling into me.

A light blush creeped onto my face as I gently plucked the blonde off my torso. I slipped out of the room and down to the kitchen. I want to thank Charlie for this staff night, what better way to do it than cook breakfast for everyone?

I finished cooking everything within an hour, I didn't know what everyone liked so I made everything I knew. Around an hour later mostly every person that was at the Staff Night came down. Except for Husker, who was never a morning person.

" Ah! You're all awake! Please do take a seat, I made breakfast! " I exclaim, welcoming them to the lobby. The table was set and there were Hashbrowns, which Charlie taught me, and Jambalaya and many other dishes.

" Al you didn't have to, " Charlie said. " No, no! I made it as a thank you for last night! " I smiled.

As everyone else was eating, I went upstairs in search of Husker. I found him snoring in the bed that was prepared for him. " Husk, it's time to wake up, " I said cheerfully, tapping him on the shoulder. " Husker. "

" HUSKER! " I half-yelled. " AH! " Husker shouted, waking up bushy-tailed. " What was that for, b^tch! " He asked angrily. My smile widened, " Breakfast is served. "

I teleported both him and myself to the lobby. There was a thud behind me as Husker landed on his back. " OW! " He yelled out. I turned, " Husk, go on and eat. You can't live off of booze, you know. "

" Fine. " He muttered angrily as he sat in one of the chairs. Charlie looked at me, " Aren't you going to eat Al? "

| A~N ; Hi my dear readers, I'm currently having a bit of a writer's block. I'm mostly more creative during the night, but I will get in a lot of trouble if I stay up. Don't ask with who. I just will- |

" No Charlie dear, I've already eaten, " I lied. My ear twitched slightly, as it always does when I lie. Charlie frowned, " I want to see you eat something Al. Last I saw you eat a proper meal was the day before yesterday. "

I sighed, " Alright Charlie. I'll have a little bit of food if it makes you happy... " I ate one or two hashbrowns and some eggs, then I went and sat on the couch.

| A~N ; look, we keep coming back to this couch. We really should appreciate the couch. Now suffer in agony for another 24 hours while I try to solve my life problems by making another chapter to post in this hell hole of strange stories. |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
183K 8.4K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
379K 12K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...