Avenged

By Kookie-loves-TaeTae

" I can do anything for him!....I can Kill for him....I can die for him!" BEST RATINGS ÷÷ # 13 in BTS out of... More

Introduction
1] The marriage Havoc
2] The Family Havoc
3] The First Meeting
4] Nuisance in Life
5] I wasn't Blushing
6] Opposite Liking
7] I.....am Sorry
8] Jungkook's Panic Attack
9] A-are you angry?
10] I am Here
11] OUR Revenge
12] The Wedding Attire
13] Chocolates
14] Utter Shock
15] KooK
16] Systems Hacked
17] My Fiancé
18] Taehyung is Smiling?
20] Phobia of Cigarettes (2)
21] Phobia of Cigarettes(3)
22] You are Beautiful
23] Cancel this Marriage!
24] You Pervert!
25] kook?
26] Shorty
27] Taehyung?
28] I wasn't ready
29] Baby
30]Get inside, Kook
31] please , let me go.
32] I Can't Marry You
33] Let's go Kook
Important Question 🙋
34] Him and me
35] Smirk
36] Terror
37] ??
38] 24 Hours
39] The very Day
40] out of The Blue
41] love
42] love (1)
43] Surprise

19] Phobia of Cigarettes?(1)

326 26 3
By Kookie-loves-TaeTae

Jungkook's pov:

" Did you see? Hahahhh....Oh my lord." Mrs. Kim shook her head smiling widely but I was still confused as fuck.

Taehyung was expressionless mostly but his smile was almost regular for me to behold as a sight. He smiled at me even though it was a mere curl in lips, he smiled at me truly unlike me who always was uncomfortable with normal things.

But when I heard his mother, the story was totally different. The thought that his expressions were rare and now they were clear and often - that too because of me - made something turn in my stomach.

" Are you serious Mrs- M-mom?" I asked but my entire attention turned to the word that just came out of me.

Mom.

It was always my mother whom I called mom. And my relationship with her had been totally weird. I didn't love her yet I didn't hate her either.
She wasn't the one I cared about yet I wanted to save her and marry just to keep her at peace.

" W-well...I would like to call you mum , if its fine." I said knowing that it might bring out a frown from her but I couldn't resist this feeling of saying that.

" Sure. You can. Tiger also calls me mum. That'd be lovely." She said smiling at me but who was this tiger.

" Tiger?" I asked only to here " Taehyung. He has this nickname since he was a child. Kookie...do you have a nickname?" Mr. Kim asked making me think of it.

No one called me with anything. Jungkook was the only name I had heard people call me but recently I had got a nickname. The  name was given by Taehyung and it felt really good to my ears.

" Yes. I do." I said and something bloomed in my chest as I said " Its Kook." 

" Really? That's so lovely. " Mrs. Kim said. 

" Hmm...." I nodded and looked around the place. It was quite huge with a closed kitchen , open dining area and rooms at the ground floor, then the stairs in the middle of the living room going up the first floor.

" Taehyung's room is on the most right of the first floor. And it has a black door. You will find it easily. Go." Mr. Kim said giving me a big smile. And maybe I sounded rude but his smile was really devilish. He was handsome but the way he smiled , it was like as if he was excited about stabbing a knife right through my eye.

" Yeah." I said standing up from the place and walked upstairs looking around the place with a thought that came in out of a sudden. 

No one knew that I had already been to the house and it was actually fine because I didn't want them to know about the shit I go through.

Sometimes I felt guilty at the thought that I was burdening myself on Taehyung with what my life and I am going through. I couldn't see myself in the mirror because of how fucked up I was yet I was going to marry a perfect man who was handsome like no one was, perfect like no one could be and carrying like no one ever had been for me.

I was nothing and he was everything and I knew that he deserved better but then this selfishness had taken place in my heart and I wanted this perfect man to be with me. Be mine. Forever and ever. 

He was the first one who took care of me and wanted to help me in my revenge and this is why I felt that how wrong I was about him in the starting. Yes he was strict , practical and expressionless but ut was until I behaved reckless and irritated him. I still do , irritate him but then he is so good with me every time that I can't let him go away anymore. 

Not now.
Not never.

I was going to live in this house after a few days. Like....I would live with the people in here....maybe until my last breath or maybe until everything is fine.

I came in front of the said black door and knocked on it , twice.

" Get in." I heard him speak and the way he said it , I knew that he didn't know , it was me on the door. 

I opened the door and got inside the room only to see the room empty. " Taehyung?" I called out and heard his voice reply from the balcony. " I'm here ." He voice was cold. He was mad. But why? 

There was nothing to be embarrassed about. If he smiled because of me then , it was the most wonderful thing that I had ever heard. I wanted to be the reason of his smile because it was the least I could do for him.

I stepped towards the balcony and slid the glass door, open, only to gasp out loudly.

Taehyung was standing at the corner of the balcony with a glass of wine in his hand and a stick of cigarette while I couldn't help but gawk at the area because of how beautiful it was.

" Goodness. I never knew , you could be this good at interiors." I exclaimed looking at him who shrugged lazily and then sat on the couch puffing the smoke out.

" You smoke?" I questioned.

" You didn't know?" He questioned back.

" You never let me." I said making him frown.

I sighed. " You never smoked in front of me." I said getting a nod in return.

" Don't you like it?" He questioned " I can throw it away if it makes you uncomfortable." 

" No. No need. I myself smoke a lot. Carry on." I said supporting my shoulder on the glass door as I looked down at him who sat slothfully with his coat off, few open buttons of his shirt and sleeves folded to his elbows. He had thin and long fingers wrapped around the stem of the wine glass and other holding the long stick of smoke.

" A lot?" He emphasized the word making me nod. 

" Yeah. Almost 3 times a month." I said making his eyes get wide in shock and then small as he laughed showing his boxy smile.

" 3 times a month? you were messing with me, right?" He laughed out keeping the glass at the table.

" No. I am serious. I do smoke a lot." I said chuckling at my words. We both knew that I was messing with him.

" OK...Jokes apart. But do you really smoke ?" Subsidizing his laugh , he asked. 

I nodded smiling at the end of his words. " Yeah I do. But it is really rare. I had this phobia of cigarettes so I hated them but then because of my medicines and restlessness I started to smoke and it really helped me." 

" Phobia of cigarettes ? What do you mean?" The moment he asked me that question , I realized that I had fucked up , again. Why couldn't I keep my mouth shut?

" Well....It nothing." I said looking away but I knew that at last I had to tell him.

" What is it Jungkook?" Jungkook. He said. I didn't like that way he called out my name . It was a very small period of time since he started to call me kook but now I liked him calling that name to me. I wanted to hear b him call me Kook. 

" Jungkook." He pressed the name hardly making me inhale a deep breath. 

I didn't want to recall that shit. I could loose my sanity if I did. I didn't even had my medicines with me and I didn't want to trouble him by loosing my shit anymore now.

" Taehyung its...I might get anxious and...." I hesitated but he knew almost everything think that was running through my mind.

" Trust me Kook. I would rather die than let you go through this , anymore. Come here. Sit down and speak." He said pushing his cigarette into ashtray and shifted in his place leaving space for me to sit.

My heart started to feel heavy as I sat beside him. It smelled of cigarettes around me and the smell went through my nostrils into my brain intoxicating my mind with it.

" Do you have another drag?" I questioned looking at the burnt cigarette in the ashtray.

" Yes." he said bringing the stick out of the black box.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 19.5K 39
He will do anything for love, even if it means getting rid of everyone, slowly one by one. - Top!⤴Jungkook Bottom!⤵Taehyung [Complete] Started : 7th...
14.2K 475 20
"You can see me?" "O-of course I c-can" Top Tae Bottom kook
323K 15.4K 24
"I'm sorry sir but pizza isn't good for your health to eat it everyday" "Cook for me or shut up ?" [COMPLETED] 2 #bottomkook (may 2018)
my prey ✓ By _

Fanfiction

119K 6.2K 42
they love him, but he can only choose one. top! jk. btm! jm. ©dollzikoo / 2019 - 2020