The Book of Arc | Avatar: The...

By analogsticks

(Y/N) is a young Earthbender and orphan who lives in Gaoling. He was dumped by his parents when he was a baby... More

Character Info (Reader) - (#2)
Introduction - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™ΎπšπšπšŽπš›
So...
Prologue - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Ύπš›πš™πš‘πšŠπš—
π™°πš— π™°πšπš’πš™πš’πšŒπšŠπš• π™°πšπšπšŽπš›πš—πš˜πš˜πš—
π™΄πšŠπš›πšπš‘ πšπšžπš–πš‹πš•πšŽ πš…π™Έ
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™±πš•πš’πš—πš π™±πšŠπš—πšπš’πš
πšƒπš˜πš™πš‘
π™²πšŠπš— 𝚘𝚏 πš†πš˜πš›πš–πšœ

Character Info - (#1)

1.4K 29 38
By analogsticks

So, I've been binging ATLA these last few days for probably the 5th time in my lifetime, and I'm obsessed all over again. I do think It's time I try writing a story that isn't within the story line of a video game. And since there aren't many ATLA stories, I thought why not give it a shot. So, let's get started.

-#1-

Name: Koji

Height: 5'3

Age: 15

Faction: Fire Nation

Relatives: 

Iroh (Father) 

Zuko (Cousin)

Azula (Cousin)

Fire Lord Ozai (Uncle)

Ursa (Aunt): 

Mai (Friend)

-Other stuff-

Love Interest: Ty Lee

Just the basic stuff here for Character number 1.

This was going to be a Male reader character, but I figured I could add an OC and also make a Male reader character as well. Put boththem on either side. But then I realized it will be double the work because there is an extra character I have to write.

I'll see about it. If you all want, I can flip it, and make this character the male reader (You) and the OC will be the character on the Avatar's side.

Be sure to vote and add story to Library/Reading lists, will definitely impact how far this story goes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 2.2K 42
(Y/N) lived in the fire nation most of her life, growing up in the palace where she was close friends with Prince Zuko. She enjoyed her time in the p...
803K 17.3K 65
Guys, I love you, but stop reading this story. It's poorly written. I am slowly uploading the revision version on the account herewerock. You will fi...
77.7K 2.4K 16
DISCONTINUED **β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*˚πŸ”₯˚*β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*˚* She was born to be a strong warrior. Not only did she possess the ability to firebend, but the blood of th...
263K 6.7K 43
~Story of the Ponytail Prince and Lion's Mane~ Life is full of surprises and one of these gift packages have been found by Zuko. Sorry, the package f...