random x reader

By FromThePornoStudio

just the title requests please More

Staying
Staying 2
REQUESTS
The ghosts are nicer
I just wanted some pasta, but instead I got gay feelings
The final boss gets defeated
Tea Party

I just wanted some pasta but instead I got gay feelings part 2

4 1 8
By FromThePornoStudio

++Y/N POV++

Today I had a day off, so I stayed home to help my mum around the house, but these plans went flying into the trashcan when Elf showed up. As you would expect, Yonderland was in trouble once again. There was a lot f work left to do. I sighed, knowing that I would have to do all of it, but couldn't complain, I mean, I didn't have to go to school after all. I was betting ready to bid farewell to my mum and start washing the dishes, when Elf spoke "He could come too. It's not a really risky quest, and maybe a third hand could be helpful." Nick immediately got offended "Hey, I'm here too you know!" "But you don't have hands." "... Fair enough" I was silently waiting for mum to approve that I can join them. I look at her with the best puppy eyes I can pull off, and with an annoyed expression, she agreed. "Alright, but you stick with off the whole time! No wandering off!" I saluted with an 'Understood, ma'am!' and threw the sponge into the sink. I walked through the portal last, and we ended up in the same place I accidentally stumbled upon the last time I traveled to a different dimension. The trees and grass looked just like the ones at home (idk what to put here imma just timeskip)

++timeskip when they are in a city++

We were walking through the city Elf led us to. It was very lively. People chatting, dogs barking, two men kissing passionately on the lips, children playing, salesmen shouting trying to promote what they are selling, a woman getting thrown out of a bar, a cat sitting on it's owner's shoulders. I have never seen anything like this. Not even on a Con. The clothes, the creatures, the products on the displays were mesmerizing. I couldn't get enough of all the colours and new scents. I was looking around, totally forgetting that I was supposed to be here with mum and Elf. It took me a minute to realize that I had fallen behind, and I couldn't see either of them. I whipped my head around trying to locate them but with no luck. I was starting to panic a little, and went along with the crowd. It turned out to be a bad idea. The dark alleyway that I stumbled into was not friendly at all. Some creeps were standing next to the walls, probably selling illegal stuff. I spun around and tried to leave the place, but a shady figure with a weird fedora hat and a terrible breath was standing right in front of me. "HellO" I backed away from him, but nearly collided with another ugly guy. I quickly walked away from them deeper into the alleyway, it seemed like the only option for now. I felt like throwing up, and my head was throbbing. Everything here stunk, my brain couldn't process what my nose now knew. I ran my fingers through my hair (stroked my head if u bald) and tried my best not to focus on the outside world, but it was harder that I thought. I was also on the edge of passing out which didn't help. I looked around, and saw that nobody was here, only in the distance. They didn't follow me. That's a relief. I stopped for a moment to gather my thoughts. "I'm lost in a dark alley. Mum and that Elf guy is nowhere to be found. And I am lost. And tired. And i'm not with mum. What am I gonna do...." I clutched my stomach. It was acting up a bit, complained about the horrible smells. I would do anything to see a familiar face in the next five minutes.

The train of my thoughts got a little bit off track, but got pulled back when I heard a very sedy and familiar voice. "Y/N? Didn't expect to see you here. You being the son of the Chosen One and all." I looked at up him at the speed of light, and I instantly feel a lot safer than I was just a second ago. "Ummmmm, I kinda got lost. Mum said that I could come here again if I stick with them buuut......you can see what happened. Well, I guess it's the last time I'm here." I looked at the ground for to particular reason, and then back into his eyes. He sighed. "Do you want me to help and find them?" I gasped and put my hands on my face "You would do that? Aww, thank you, Negatus!" (Negatus deadass cured you) He just rolled his eyes and signaled with his hand to follow him. I walked behind him trying to keep up with his pace. This time I didn't want to get left behind. We walked through the alley once again, but this time nobody dared to bother us. Hmm... He really might be an evil overlord. (btw u n ur mum talked bout dis n she said that Negatus my baby is an evil overlord but you thought that she made it up) That's hot :3. Soo, khmmm. We returned to the part of the city that was full of life. At least the vibes weren't off anymore. But I was still afraid of losing him in the crowd, so I grabbed his hand. He didn't seem to question it and he surely didn't seem to mind it, so I didn't let go.

++Negatus POV+++

What am I even doing? Helping the son of the Chosen One? Why d- oh, he grabbed my hand. Play it cool, Negatus, play it cool. Okay, now where is that Debbie?

++Y/N POV+++

We have been searching for mum and Elf for about an hour now, and I feel bad for making him help me. I still haven't let go of his hand, and now he's grasping my hand, so it would be very awkward to try and let go of it. It's quite nice tho. I like it very much. I still feel kinda bad. "I feel kinda bad for making you help me. It's been an hour now." he looked back at me with those gorgeous eyes "It's no problem at all. Now, don't stay behind." he continued to pull me through the crowd. I made contact with his back when he suddenly stopped. He pointed to a bar where mum and Elf were. "Here you go. It would be bad if she saw me, so just go on. I will wait for you to enter." I let go of his hand and thanked him by giving him a hug. I didn't see it, but he was frozen in place with a little bit of rosy cheeks. I got an earful from mum for disappearing. "I was worried sick about you! I didn't know where you were! This is not like the places at home. You should be more careful next time!" I just listened and apologized for everything. Not a single word about the alley and Negatus. Or us holding hands or me hugging him. 

++timeskip three moths later++

We were at the hospital last week, they did some tests on me and now we're waiting for the results. One of my teachers is smoking in our classroom nearly every day, I have been very tired, lost a lot of weight and have been coughing for a while now. These days it's very hard for me to even get up from my bed. And the weird pain in my chest, that is not really pain, but something crushing against me. I was lying in bed when mum got a call from the doctor. I don't know what the news were, but they couldn't be very good. 

spoiler alert: I got lung cancer. 

Probably from second-hand smoking, and the teacher will be in big trouble. But mum doesn't want to tell me what will happen now. (dunno a lot bout lung cancer, correct me on anything if I'm wrong)

...

I have been in the hospital for a week. My condition only worsened. Now I can't breathe without those tube things up my nose. I feel really bad and I can't eat with my mouth. I believe, this is why nobody tells me anything about how I really am. But I'm pretty sure I will die shortly. Also the teacher got fired. That's cool I guess. I just want to see Negatus one more time. Or at least let him know that I won't be going to Yonderland anymore. Before I started feeling sick we met every time I went through the portal. After a while he even started flirting with me, but maybe it's just my imagination and he was just being friendly. In his own way. I kinda have a crush on him. I can't tell mum tho, she will be more worried than she already is, and I don't want that, she has a lot going on in her life anyway. But I have to.

Mum came to visit today. We talked for some minutes when I finally found the curage to take the conversation into the direction I wanted it to go. "Mum, uh, you remember how you told me that Negatus is a bad guy and I shouldn't meet with him anymore?" I pulled up my shoulders a bit and batted my eyelashes at her. She immediately caught on. "You have been meeting with him every time we went to Yonderland?" "I mean he can be nice and caring. ...and handsome... But really, genuinely nice. He even helped me find you when I lost on the first day in that alleywa- oh shhhhitake mushroom" "You lost the first day?! In an alleyway?!" Oop, my mouth slipped.

(okay so i am really lazy and have no idea what to write, imma skip to yonderland where Deb-beh meets Negatus, also the conversation? just make something up. I believe in you.)

++Negatus POV++

I haven't seen Y/N in a while. Did his mother, the ChoSeN OnE find out about it? Yes, time passes differently in both worlds, but he has been away for a long time. I wonder if he's okay. Also I have to come up with evil plans instead of hanging out with him?! I would quit, but what would the others think? That I have became "soft"? I mean a bit, but they don't need to know that. I have to have a good excuse to do so. "Alright, demons! Is everything in order to carry out my evil plan?" they said yes and we went out into the woods to do the evil plan. Wish Y/N was the evil plan-khmmmmmm. 

We were nearly done with the evil plan, when Y/N's mum showed up. She would be dead by now, but Y/n likes her very much and I don't want him to be sad. This is why she is still alive, and totally not because she is better than me. She had a very angry expression on her face. "You! You nasty litlle-" she was cut off by the small one "Family show" she gave him a dirty look and continued "You made my son hang out with you, you manipulated him, I just know it!" "Where do you get this from?" "He said that you are nice, caring and handsome, but I know you better and NONE of those things is true!" wait...... HE THINKS I'M NICE, CARING AND HANDSOME? "And you probably have something to with his lung cancer, someone doesn't just get it, not even with that much cigarette smoke he inhaled You have to- oh god.." she tried to calm herself down by burying his face in his hands. I needed a minute to fully realize what she just said. "Wait... Y/N has... lung cancer?" she nodded "I want to see him." I demanded. I won't take no for an answer. "Listen, I don't care if he likes you or not, I'm not letting an evil overlord near my son. I should have kept a closer eye on him every time he was here, maybe all of this could have been avoided." I pulled out a resignation paper out of nowhere, and handed it to one of my minions. "Take it the boss." I looked straight (bi) into Maddox's eyes "I quit." The minions scurried away after complaining, but I didn't bother answering them. I tilted my head to the side "Will you let me see him now? Hmm?" 

++Deb-beh POV++

Did he really just quit his job just to see Y/N? One try can't hurt. (sorry if everyone is out of character, im very tired.)

++Y/N POV++

I was laying on the white bed when I heard the nurse come in. "You have visitors" I didn't like that nurse. She was rude. I was grumpy about her, until I saw Negatus. At first I thought that only my mind was playing with me, until he touched my shaking hand. I have never seen him be so gentle. Even his voice was like a gentle breeze flowing between the trees. "Hey. How are you doing?" "Well, as you can see, not very good."  I chuckled. He's so cute. Even if he's the same age as my dad. It was very nice but kinda weird that he's here, in our world. I don't anyone ever came here except Elf and Nick."Aren't you supposed to be an evil overlord doing evil stuff?" He scratched his his neck  "You see, the thing is that I quit this morning. I just wanted to see you." I was in shock. He quit his job just to see me? But.... Why? (said every Greek philosopher) "Negatus, you didn't have to quit you job just to see me." "Yes, I did. Your mother said that she won't let an evil overlord near her son. So I quit." I looked into his eyes. I really did fall for him. I don't think anyone else would have done this to me. Especially not my friends. I started coughing violently for  a minute and he looked at me worried. I know that I have lung cancer and everything, but I still didn't like people worrying about me. When I stopped he asked "Is there anything I can do to help?" "Not really, but thank you." We were sitting next to each other, talking and stuff  until he had to leave. When he stepped out the door my face dropped. Maybe this was the last time I even saw him. After all, my condition only got worse every day. Sadness filled me at these thoughts. At least I got to see him one last time. 

im so sorry, there has to be a part three, there are more than 2500 words in this chapter anyway TvT and my brain is not braining the way it should brain so i'll finish this after I wrote other stories. thx for reading tho, luv you my Pornitos!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 286 9
❕️ Based on the works of @ThisWasABet21 and @Turtleangel10❕️ As the title implies, this book contains preferences and scenarios for both Disney and P...
32.3K 410 18
REQUESTS CLOSED 😻 * °𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜° * 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜: ₊‧⋆obsessive behaviour ₊‧⋆possessive behaviour ₊‧⋆kidna...
24.4K 318 22
THERE ISNT ENOUGH OF THESE OMG. I will write platonic love, angst, fluff, and more! Ill try update daily and I would appreciate if you could request...
195K 1.4K 58
reader x male love interest -crush imagines -boyfriend imagines -requests are OPEN! -wont write smut tho