Hearts And Souls (GxG)

By savage-_-potato

Check the first and second book before reading this one, if you want of course. ✓The Violinist ✓Broken String... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 21

5.2K 400 145
By savage-_-potato

Aurora

People did not lie when they said word travels fast, because as soon as I stepped foot in the house my mom was standing there waiting for me.

"Aurora..." She called my name in her serious voice making me almost shake in my pants. My mom walked closer to where I was standing, frozen from fear.

"Would you like to explain what the hell happened?" I gulped hard and nodded fast. She stepped out of the way and I quickly made my way to the couch.

I heard her heels click as she followed after me, I sat down first and she went to take a seat in front of me. She raised her eyebrow waiting for me to speak.

"Mom, I really don't know why I'm acting like this..." I sighed,

"Start from the beginning" she said and crossed her legs.

"Since Daisy and I...fought. I confessed and I got rejected, I felt so stupid. I haven't eaten or drunk anything in two or three days...I've been feeling angry, numb, I- I don't know..." I rubbed my face and laid back on the couch and huffed.

"Even though I said I won't talk to her or care what she does, I couldn't just stand there and watch a girl touch her...or look at her" I couldn't control myself when I saw that bitch touch her.

"So I pushed her, maybe a little too hard" she hummed softly and nodded.

"So, you dislocate a girl's shoulder and break another one's jaw because you were...jealous."

"Mom I-"

"Not just that, but your fangs appeared in front of a crowd of humans" she raised her brow again waiting for me to confirm her words. I felt bad, horrible even. She was quiet, too quiet, and when my mom is silent it means she's thinking about a solution or planning something.

"I'm sorry" that's all I could say, I couldn't defend my actions because I was in the wrong. My mom stood up and walked towards me, she put her hand out and I looked up at her confused.

"Keys" I sighed and gave her my car keys.

"No abilities, no cars, no going out for a week. One of the drivers will be taking you to school and bringing you back" she ordered, I nodded and looked down feeling guilty.

"Yes ma'am" I felt her hand gently brush over my hair,

"Love can be hard, it can be poisonous but it's so wonderful even if the other person doesn't feel the same...Be good Aurora, and think before you act." She kissed my head and left, leaving me alone to my thoughts. How can it be wonderful when Daisy doesn't love me back, why should I be heartbroken? Why did I have to love her?

"Aurora" I turned around to find Lola smiling at me, the baby was sleeping in her arms.

"I'm sorry about this morning, we came from the clinic and the doctor told us the pup was physically abused and when I heard her cry I couldn't control myself" Lola sat down next me and I smiled at how gentle she was with the baby.

"Does she have a name?" I asked and softly touched the baby's head.

"Do you think we should name her?"

"Absolutely! Are you keeping her? Did I become an aunt? At this age I'm an aunt" Lola chuckled at my excitement and nodded, she leaned down kissing the baby's forehead, she was looking at her with so much love.

"I'll let Sam decide" the door opened and my sister stormed in, she looked frustrated.

"These people are driving me crazy" she mumbled and slumped down on the couch in front of us.

"What happened?"

"Some dude posted about Aurora hurting a girl during the hockey game, and when I was leaving work some journalists were waiting for me, asking stupid questions, like if mom spoiled us too much.."

"You hurt someone? Why?" Lola asked confused, I felt the embarrassment creep to my cheeks and I looked away from her.

"Apparently some girl was flirting with Daisy and this girl lost her shit and hit her" Lola shook her head in disappointment, I see her as an older sister and I hate it when she's disap-

"Tsk tsk tsk, and you let her live? Aurora didn't I raise you better?"

"Lola!" My sister gasped, Lola and I laughed watching my sister glare at us.

"I'm kidding" she whispered and discreetly winked at me, I smiled feeling a little bit better and stood up. I'm grounded so might as well go do something with my life.

"I'll leave you guys alone, mom grounded me" before they could answer I was in my room, that's when I realized I just used my speed.

"Sorry mom!" I yelled knowing very well she knows, I jumped on the bed burying my face into my pillow and sighed. I was so bored that I ended up falling asleep.

-

The loud ringing of my phone woke me up from my wonderful nap, I groaned and answered without seeing who the caller was.

"Hello?"

"Wassup rookie! There's a party tonight at Trevor's, wanna join?" Jasey said, I cleared my throat and got up to close the window so nobody hears our conversation.

"Can't go, I'm grounded" I stretched a bit and walked around my room.

"Oh come on! It's gonna be fun, just sneak out"

"Jasey do you know who my mother is? She'll kill me before I step out of the house" she must not know that Lilith would know that I snuck out before actually doing it, she'll know before I can think of sneaking out.

"You'll be back before she realizes, just have a drink with us and go" I thought a bit about it for a moment, today was Monday and usually my parents go on dates every Monday. So if my mom isn't home, she wouldn't know I left. I'll be back before they come back.

"I'll think about it" I hang up the phone and left my room I looked around the house sensing if my parents were home but no one was here, they left already. I quickly ran back to my room and picked an outfit, I put a cap on and some perfume before opening the window.

I grabbed my motorcycle keys before jumped down from the second floor into our backyard, I ran towards my bike. This is so exciting, going against the rules. I pushed the bike towards the gates, I scanned my hand on the gate and it opened I made sure I was a bit far before starting the bike and riding away.

I was running over every speed limit so I can make it to Trevor's quickly, it didn't take a lot for me to reach it was about a fifteen minutes ride. The house was full, cars were everywhere, people talking outside and the music was blasting. I parked my bike before walking inside the house to look for Jasey.

"Jasey!" I called when I saw her on the couch with Raven, when she saw me she smiled and waved at me. I sighed in relief and sat down next to them.

"You're mom is gonna kill you" I heard Raven say, I nodded and grabbed a drink from the table next to us.

"If she finds out"

"No, not if, when she finds out" I blocked out Raven's words and just took a sip of my drink and relaxed, everyone was having fun, dancing playing games some were playing on the PS5 in the living room, while the humans were black out drunk.

Then suddenly I felt chills run down my body, something felt wrong. Whenever I get chills randomly something bad happens, I sat up and scanned the room trying to find where the danger was coming from.

A group of men dressed in full black outfits walked in, they were looking around the room searching for someone. They all smelled like werewolves.

"Jasey? Do you know these guys?" I whispered and looked at her, she was looking at them a bit confused.

"They're from our neighboring pack, they've been looking for a lost pup for the past few days but couldn't find her" when she said that my eyes went wide in realization, I had to leave and tell my mom and Lola.

"I have to go, Jasey. See you later" I said in a hurry and quickly snuck out to get to my bike. They looked like bad people, they gave off bad vibes and my mom has to know about this.

***************************************
Hello lovely people! What do you think is gonna happen next?

Muah

-S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363 29 10
story set in the 90s mainly following two girls (cheerleaders) as they fall in love and have to deal with the consequences of being gay in the 90s. b...
350K 12.5K 32
Ally and Noelle have been best friends forever, but when Noelle makes a move Ally pushes her away. After their fight Noelle disappears. 3 years later...
823 70 12
A spin off story about two characters in my Annabeth at Hogwarts series! Read on to find out how your two favorite lesbians came to be! (This all tak...
1K 174 44
A story following a spaceship pilot and explorer when she's returning from a ten-year expedition from the outer reaches of the galaxy and finds all k...