My Professor

De 4_ever_1d_

Savannah has a crush on her professor, but the professor has more than a crush. She also can't stand him beca... Mais

Oops
Eric Bradford
Date Night
Lake House Barbecue
The Date (Part I)
The Date (Part II)
Good Things Come To An End
Feels Like Forever
It's Home Now
Christmas Is Here
Regrets
Race
Last Full Day
"Home"
Baby
Eric Please

Surprise

3.8K 110 5
De 4_ever_1d_

Two months later.

Joesph and I have gotten pretty close. I can tell he really likes me, but I just see him as a close friend. I don't tell him that though.

Today we have a dinner with both of our families. I was already dressed and ready so I drove to my parents house.

We had about an hour until we had to the leave for the restaurant. So I went up to my room and turned the tv on. A couple minutes later the door bell rang. I thought it was my mom because she wasn't home but it wasn't. One of the maids knocked on my door. "Yes," I said.

"Your father would like you to open the door," she said. I was confused. There were about ten other people in this house not including the workers, why'd I have to open the door?

I walked downstairs and to the door. I reached for the handle and pulled. Once I opened it I stood there and the biggest smile spread on my face.

Eric.

He was standing with a bouquet of red roses. Once he saw my face his eyes lit up. I ran up to him and hugged for a long time. "Hey baby," he said looking into my eyes. I stood on my toes and kissed him. He kissed me back. As we pulled away I asked, "How..How'd you get here?"

"Mr. Fitzgerald called me and said that I could come home. So I did," Eric said looking over my shoulder to someone.

I turned and saw my dad smiling. I ran up to him and hugged him. "Thank you daddy. Thank you so much, I love you!"

"I love you too. Now both of you go in the backyard before your mom comes home. I'll talk to her." He said kissing me on the forehead.

I grabbed Eric's hand as we made our way to the side of the house that led to the backyard. As we sat on a bench I looked down at my bouquet of roses.

MY RING!!

"Eric?" I said getting serious. He looked at me noticing how serious I was and he quickly got serious too. "I...I need to tell you something, but you have to promise you won't get mad until I explain everything."

I waited for him to answer, instead he got up and started pacing in front of me. "What is it?" He asked finally taking a seat again.

"I got....Engaged.....The day after I came back. Actually I was forced into an arranged marriage." I said looking down. "Please say something." I said because he was sitting there looking at the grass.

He looked at me for a while before he said, "So what does this mean for us?"

That was a really great question, that I wish I knew the answer to. This was the first time I'd ever felt distant with him. It feels like we don't really know each other.

"For me, nothing's changed I still love you. I can't tell how you feel about me now," I said looking at him.

"I...Im trying to wrap my head around the fact that you're engaged to a man, a man that's not me. I don't understand why," He said keeping his eyes glued to the grass.

"I did this because of you. I had to get engaged to protect you. My mom said that if I say yes, she'll leave you alone. So I did it for you." I snapped because I was annoyed.

"You didn't have to do that," he said finally looking up. "Yeah I did it because I care," I said getting annoyed.

"Savannah I can handle it myself," He said calmly.

"Okay then handle it yourself," I said angrily getting up and walking away. I heard him say, "Savannah." I ignored him and kept walking.

I walked up the stairs and into my room. Joey(Joesph) was sitting on my bed on his phone. "Hey baby," he looked up and saw me. "Hey."

I went in my closet and and got my shoes that I had taken off earlier. I heard Joey talking to someone, he's probably on the phone.

When I walked back into my room I saw Eric standing in front of Joey. They were talking. Why was Eric in my room? I was really mad at him at the moment.

Both of the guys looked over at me. I looked at Eric then at Joey. "I see you two met." I said.

"Yes we did. Sre you coming with us to dinner tonight," Joey asked Eric.

Eric nodded then looked at me.

I felt awkward with both of them looking at me. "Ill be right back," I said before going downstairs. I saw my dad in the kitchen.

When he saw me he said, "I just talked to your mom and she isn't that happy about him being here. I told her that he is my guest. So don't do anything with him around her."

"Again thank you so much dad," I said. He can't know that I'm mad at Eric because then Eric would have to go. Yes, I'm mad at him but I want him here.

Carter and Rachael walked in. "Rachael honey, Eric is going to have to go with you two." My dad said.

Rachael looked at me. I nodded. "He's here, like in this house right now?" She asked as a smile began to form on her face. I nodded smiling also.

"Yeah that's totally fine," she said looking over at Carter who smiled also.

~*~

I sat in between Joey and Aunt Nattie. Eric sat on the other side of the table but a few seats down. He was in between my dad and Carter.

Everyone was finished with dinner but we were sitting and talking. All of a sudden Joey announced that him and I were leaving.

I looked at Eric and saw his expression change instantly. I quickly looked over at Rachael to show her with facial expressions that they should head out too. She didn't look at me, because she was having a conversation with my uncle.

I started panicking. I looked over at Carter and he nodded so just I could see. "Rach we should head out too."

Rachel nodded and got Eric's attention. The three of them stood up and followed us outside.

Joey and I drove in his car. And Eric, Rachael, and Carter drove back to my parents house.

We were all in the living room talking when Rach got a call. Once she hung up and she looked at us. "So the parents are all going to a vineyard, so we have the house to ourselves for a couple of hours."

'What do you all want to do?" I said getting up, "We can watch a movie, swim, or have a little bonfire in the backyard."

"Bonfire!" Rach and Carter screamed at the same time. We all laughed. Eric and Joey agreed so we went out to the backyard. I called Nicole and told her to come over with Austin. They rang the door bell thirty minutes later, a maid let them in. Nicole and Austin made their way to the backyard. I went up and hugged Nicole and Austin. "This is my fiancé Joesph." I said introducing him to them. It was Nicole's first time meeting Joey. "Call my Joey," he said as he shook their hands. "This is my best friend I've been telling you about," I said talking about Nicole. "Ive heard so many great things about you Joey. And this is my boyfriend Austin." Nicole said.

We all took a seat around our bonfire. "Im going to check on our drinks, does anyone want anything else?" I asked before getting up. Everyone shook their heads. I walked inside, and deep down I was hoping that Eric would find an excuse to come inside also.

I went into the kitchen and stood there. I was sad, I just realized that this whole time I've been sad. I don't want things to be like this, I want things to be normal. I want Eric and I want a life with Eric not Joey.

I didn't notice I was crying until Darcy, one of the workers, asked if I was okay. "Yeah I'm fine." I answered wiping tears off my face. I looked up to see Eric walking towards me. "Come here baby," he said as he led me by my hand down the hall and into a small closet. He was still holding my hand. The tears had stopped falling. He hugged me. We pulled away and he slowly leaned down as he put one hand on the wall behind me. Our lips connected for a couple seconds before I pulled away. Eric lowered his head so that his head was next to my neck. He put his arm down from the wall and raised his head to look me in the eyes.

"Savannah I'm sorry. I was being a dick earlier. I was angry and jealous that he gets to call you his fiancée . I can tell that you don't love him-" He began.

"I don't love him." I said. "I know. Sav I'm really sorry for acting the way I did. I love you." He said. "I love you too," I said kissing him. We kissed for a minute until I pulled away again, "We should get back."

Eric nodded, "I'll go out there first then you." I agreed, "Okay."

After he went back I waited a few minutes before going back too. I walked into the kitchen right on time, as the workers were taking the drinks outside. I quickly grabbed mine and took huge sips to make it look like I'd been drinking it for a while.

I walked out and took my seat next to Joey. I tried not to make eye contact with anyone. "Let's go night swimming," Nicole said.

Rach and I agreed.

"Eric and I are out. We'll sit here and watch you all." Carter said.

All of us expect Eric and Carter went upstairs to go change. When I came down Austin was walking outside. Once I was outside I saw that Austin and Nicole were already in the pool. I went in with the stairs.

I glanced over at Eric he was looking at Nicole and Austin. He doesn't know but I can see it. He had that same facial expression at the Lake House Barbeque when he saw Nicole and Austin cuddled up together.

That was the night he told me how he felt about me.

I got pulled out of my thoughts when Joey pulled me towards him in the water, I gasped.

We were really close. I felt his skin on mine. I felt uncomfortable because Eric was sitting a few feet away from us.

Joey leaned in to kiss me. He did as I just stood there. "What's wrong babe?" He asked.

"Uh, I'm not really feeling the pool anymore. I'm freezing." I lied as I put some space between us.

"Get out I don't want you to get sick," he said smiling. I half smiled before turning around.

Eric wasn't sitting down. I quickly got out. I went to get my towel that was next to Carter. "Where'd he go?" I asked.

"He said he needed a drink," Carter replied.

I needed to talk to him. "I'm going in to change," I told Joey because he was looking at me.

He nodded and winked. I walked inside.

I looked upstairs first. I threw the towel in my room because I was tired of holding it. He wasn't upstairs, I went downstairs. I looked in every room but couldn't find him. I started to get worried.

The closet.

I ran to the closet and opened the door. He was sitting on the floor with his head in his hands and a glass of whiskey next to him. I bent down to help him stand up. Once we were both standing I was looking at him while he was looking down.

It broke my heart to see him like this. I wrapped my arms around him, he did the same.

We stood like that for a few minutes until he broke the silence, "Savannah I can't. I can't anymore, I can't watch him with you."

"Eric but at the end of the day, who do I love? You." I said.

Neither of us said anything after that.

"Come on, let's go back out there." I said after a while.

He nodded and I opened the door. We walked out. "You go ahead I'm gonna go change," I said.

I ran upstairs and changed into a huge T-shirt with Nike shorts. It looked like I had no pants on. I slipped on my jandals and went back down.

I walked out and saw that everyone else was out of the pool. Eric was standing with his hands in his pockets near Rach. He was looking down.

My dad walked outside, "We're back." He looked really happy maybe it was just because he was tipsy.

"Hey Nicole! And Joesph your parents are outside waiting for you." My dad said walking over to Eric and putting his arm around his shoulder. I couldn't help but smile.

Eric smiled too looking over at me.

"Alright it was nice meeting everyone. Love you babe," Joey said before giving me a peck and walking inside.

Now it was Rach, Carter, Eric, Nicole, myself, and Austin. "Eric I can't let you stay here bud, and I don't want you to go to a hotel. I give you permission to stay at Savannah's house because I trust you." My dad said.

I went up to hug my dad. "Thanks daddy," I whispered in his ear as I pulled away. "Thank you Sir," Eric said.

Dad smiled and went inside. I was so happy now and I could tell that Eric was too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Since I made y'all wait so long for the other chapter I decided to update two. WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO ME??

!!!!!For the next chapter I need at least 20 votes!!!!!!!

I would like some feedback and your thoughts and opinions on what is going on!! I love to hear about it!! Leave them in the comments or message me :)

Enjoy my lovelies!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

237 35 16
A girl in college, stressing out about her grades and her parents gets a text. She has a high school reunion. She hasn't seen them in over ten years...
Highschool Love De bvbyshel

Ficção Adolescente

3K 95 25
A girl named Allison meets a guy named Carter. She finds interest in her life with him. They stay together all through out high school and later on g...
6.3M 114K 37
Brooklyn Banks is a nerd. Ever since she was in middle school and junior high, she's been mocked and teased about how she dresses and how she's so sm...
215 14 14
Is it love or is it lust? She's my college professor, Why would she ever fall for someone like me?