Those red and blue eyes...

By divinityforeternity

"You still kicking (y/n)?" -t "Yeah how could I not with your voice annoying me" "Hahah!! That's why you're... More

Prologue/chapter 1: hidden inventory part 1
Chapter 2: hidden inventory part 2
Chapter 3: hidden inventory part 3
Chapter 4: hidden inventory part 4
Chapter 5: hidden inventory part 5
Chapter 6: hidden inventory final part
Chapter 7: sukuna reapears..
Chapter 8: thaluta the annoying.
(Y/n) powers, and more.
Chapter 9: stalker.
Chapter 11: special grade curse..
11 chapter check up!!
Chapter 12: Domain expansion..
Chapter 13: the lava cursed spirt.
Chapter 14: the lava cursed spirit part 2
Update!
Chapter 15: training/ kyoto exchange event part 1

Chapter 10: The third first year

2.5K 94 46
By divinityforeternity

As the night passes the sun arises once more as the group makes it to the city of harujuku and await for their new member.

Yuji How come there's only three first years sensei? Wouldn't that be too few?

(Y/n) Sorcerers are a hard type of people to find. You ever met anyone who could see curses?

Yuji Ah.. no.

(Y/n) Thats why there's so little of us. Sorcerers are a minority in the world.

Yuji Ahh... wait i head fushiguro tell me that I'm the third first year.

(Y/n) Because our second first year entry was already decided before you came along.

Just then satomi comes along with shopping bags.

Satomi Hello everyone!

(Y/n) You need to seriously calm down on the sugar your eating..

Satomi Worry about yourself! Plus this isn't all for me, it's for me and Thaluta.

Thaluta Hehehe..

(Y/n) I still don't get how food travels to you when your in my body... and using a avatar to eat the food...

Satomi Anyways, i see your uniform had arrive Yuji!

Yuji Oh yeah It's perfect. Though it's different from fushiguro's.

(Y/n) That's because you can have your uniforms customized like mines. And I think someone had enough kindness in their hearts to customize it for you...

(Y/n) then nudges satomi as she pushes him off.

Satomi you're acting like I don't have common kindness.

(Y/n) I mean-

Satomi Shut it.

Yuji ...anyways it looks pretty good I guess.

Megumi On to more important thing such as why are we meeting up in harujuku?

Satomi Because that's what she had requested.

She says as Thaluta starts chowing down on some popcorn.

Yuji Popcorn?! Wait I want some!!

(Y/n) Where?.. what the hell where did you get popcorn!?

Thaluta You know my connection to you isn't that small anymore.. plus people can't see me I'm a curse.

(Y/n) Don't steal stuff it's not nice.

Thaluta I'm a curse like hell I'm gonna pay!

///////

The group heads deeper into the city as they find their new member holding a man by his collar from running.

Yuji That's our new member huh...

(Y/n) Yep and that makes us a group of five now.

Thaluta six.

(Y/n) You're inside of me I think you count as me.

Yuji Are we seriously going to talk with her?.. it's kinda embarrassing..

Megumi Look who's talking.

Satomi Hey over here!

Nobara What's with the blindfold?

/////

The group moves to a storage corner as nobara puts her items in a locker.

(Y/n) Okay so one more time tell them who you are.

Nobara Yeah, I'm kugisaki nobara. So be happy you two boys. It seems I'm the only woman your age in your group.

Yuji I'm itadori yuji! I come from Sendai!

Megumi Fushiguro megumi nice to meet you...

Nobara stares at them before sighing.

Nobara I just gotta get stuck with unfortunate circumstances huh..

Yuji She only took a single look and already sighed..

Megumi are we going somewhere other then here?

(Y/n) Well since we have all three of you now and two of you are not from the city... and since satomi won't stop bothering me-

Satomi Were going on a tour of Tokyo!!

The three then all start chanting Tokyo as Yuji hugs satomi as they cheer.

Megumi What..

(Y/n) Heh don't worry it's not what you think it is.

Megumi Kinda cruel to play a prank on country folk isn't it?

(Y/n) I've done the same to you when you were a kid. You just don't remember.

/////

The group arrives at the destination that satomi had told them only to be greeted with a rundown building and curse energy flowing out of it.

Satomi Here's your first object of interest on this tour! A curse lives in here!

Yuji/nobara You liar!!

Satomi explains how curses spawn in to Yuji until (y/n) explains the real reason they're here.

(Y/n) This will serve as some kind of a test. Me and satomi want to know what you both are capable of. Nobara and Yuji will go inside and exorcise the curse inside the building.

Yuji Yeah but can't curses only exorcise other curses? Plus I don't know any jujutsu.

Satomi Well technically you're a half curse already so there's cursed energy flowing through your body. But controlling that said energy is a different story. So use this instead for now.

Satomi then throws him and knife that's in its cover as he catches it.

Satomi It's a cursed tool called slaughter demon. It's a weapon that is imbued with cursed energy so defeating curses will be possible with this.

Nobara Lame.

(Y/n) Oh yeah and one thing Yuji, don't let sukuna out okay? If you do you'll scare the curse in there and you'll fail the mission. Also you'll attract other sorcerers and we dont wanna have to deal with that.

Thaluta Yeah so keep that disgrace under wraps.

Yuji Yes sensei!

Yuji then runs after nobara into the building leaving (y/n), satomi, and Megumi. Satomi And megumi sit down on a concrete bench as (y/n) leans on the wall.

Megumi I think I should go to.

(Y/n) Don't push yourself you're still recovering megumi.

Satomi Such a thoughtful father.

Megumi Yeah but dont we have to keep a eye on itadori?

Satomi Yeah but this time around we aren't testing him. It's mostly for nobara. You see yuji is kinda missing a few up there.

(Y/n) You don't gotta say it like that.

Satomi It's not a bad thing, most sorcerers that are talented that you've seen give up in frustration since they couldn't overcome their disgust and fear of curses. Yuji straight up fought them despite seeing one for the first time. So we're here to see if nobara is "missing a few" up there also.

(Y/n) I'm surprised you're not missing a few.

Satomi Reversed cursed technique baby..

Thaluta Weakling.

Satomi Reversed cursed technique would make you cry.

//////

Time passes as the group watches as a curse jumps out of the building.

Megumi I'll get it-

(Y/n) Hold on.

Just as (y/n) finished speaking the curse has a spiky ball explode from inside itself killing it as the cursed energy disappears around the building.

Satomi Ah looks like she is crazy.

(Y/n) So now that makes it officially a squad of five.

Satomi Indeed it does..

(Timeskip)

After a few hours the group makes it to a neighborhood where they drop off a kid Yuji and nobara had saved. The sun is going down as Yuji and nobara sit down on some steps while (y/n) stands next to them.

Nobara You know I get into a pretty foul mood when I'm hungry.

Yuji oh yeah when are you not in a foul mood?...

(Y/n) Agreed I haven't ate anything either. Also Thaluta is too quiet.

Nobara Who's Thaluta?

(Y/n) The curse on shoulder. Technically the avatar of the curse that's inside me. So Yuji is kinda like me except my curse is actually nice.

Nobara weirdos...

Satomi Alright everyone we've finished returning the kid back!! So why don't you all say we grab some food!?

Yuji and nobara instantly rise up.

Yuji Steak!!

Nobara Sushi!!

Satomi Yes yes!! Leave it all to (y/n)!!

(Y/n) What?... Oi what the hell!?

Satomi Megumi what is your meal?!

Megumi scrolls on his phone ignoring satomi.

(Y/n) You gonna eat or not megu?

Megumi Huh?.. don't call me that. But yeah I'll come.

(Y/n) Well let's hurry since they've already left..

/////

Nobara Oh yeah i almost forgot my stuff. You get it for me.

Yuji Why do i have to do it I thought were even?!

Nobara We only won cause of my cursed energy.

Yuji What about my monster strength!?

Nobara You mean the strength you get from eating weird shit off the ground?

Yuji Untrue isn't that right fushiguro?!.... Fushiguro?

Megumi stays silent.

Satomi Heheheh... someone's pouting because they weren't allowed to join in..

Nobara Hahaha!! Such a child!!

(Y/n) How did you manage to convince the higher ups to allow us to teach one group of first years anyways satomi?

Satomi The same way I did with the other first years.. by being the strongest!

(Y/n) Actually I might be stronger then you.

Satomi Please keep telling me that I love fiction.

(Y/n) Just watch-.... What the hell?

All of sudden (y/n) starts seeing red numbers float around the area and he gets creeped out. The numbers start moving on their own going to each members head until... they disappear..

(Y/n) did you see that satomi?

Satomi Huh?.. are you talking about them arguing?

(Y/n) No... never mind, Thaluta!

Thaluta What?

(Y/n) Did you see that?

Thaluta The hell are you talking about?.. you're going insane just forget about it.

(Y/n) Damn okay.. I'll just chalk it up to being sleep deprived..

Thaluta Yeah sure.

(Y/n) Are you that hungry?

Thaluta Yeah get us something to eat or I'll be ever more mad.

(Y/n) Okay fine fine..

Thaluta Almost... saw it... his and my cursed energy are almost one he's starting to use power I've kept from him.. I can't let him see that.. it wouldn't be good to see.. their deaths..

(Timeskip)

A month had passed since the group had gained their third first year. (Y/n) and satomi had been strolling though jujutsu high as something interrupts them as satomi fixes her hair.

Satomi So.... What does Thaluta actually look like?

(Y/n) I'm surprised you're barely asking this.

Satomi Well i just realized that I've only seen her avatar sate.. so what does she look like?

(Y/n) well imagine a skinny woman the size of where my eye are at, white long hair, black outfit with black wings, and red eyes with a scythe on her back.. oh and horns on her head.

Satomi White haired women on top.

(Y/n) Don't get too cocky now..

Thaluta Something wrong with white hair?

(Y/n) No I meant-

Just then (y/n) phone rings as he reads a message to report to the higher ups.

(Y/n) Looks like it's my turn for the higher ups..

Satomi You're going there alone?

(Y/n) Yeah requested me specifically, so looks like you're on your own this time.

Satomi Yeah only this time though, just don't try to embarrass yourself alright?

(Y/n) Yeah you think I don't have a brain capacity to think about that?

Satomi I mean-

(Y/n) Put a sock in it.

(Y/n) then leaves to the higher ups as Thaluta talks.

Thaluta Something's... familiar in this world.

(Y/n) The hell you talking about?

Thaluta Something feels different. A familiar presence..

(Y/n) Something from the heian era you talked to me about?

Thaluta Yeah.. stay alert.

With the newfound information (y/n) hastily makes his way to the higher up. He enter their room as they speak to him.

Higher up (y/n).. we have a assignment for you.

(Y/n) I figured that much..

Higher up This is not no ordinary assignment (y/n).. this time we have reason to believe the curse in question is a special grade curse located out the outskirts of Tokyo.

(Y/n) Special grade? Haven't fought one of those in some time. Any more information I should know?

Higher up This specific curse looks to used cursed weapons. We don't know the reason though that could just be it's cursed technique.

(Y/n) Alright, I'll be on my way then.

(Y/n) then leaves the room and encounters satomi standing outside.

Satomi So?

(Y/n) Special grade curse.

Satomi Special grade? Why the hell do you get the interesting stuff?!

(Y/n) It's simple really, I'm just the strongest.

Satomi Ohoho look who's cocky now.

(Y/n) Haha! Just stay here alright our kids are out doing their own mission.

Satomi Yeah- wait.. ha! You said kids you do think you're their dad!!

(Y/n) Yeah shut up I was just joking. But do stay here for when they come back. After all you're their mother.

Satomi Like you could ever wife me. I'll have you know I'm scared of men!

(Y/n) Yeah and I'm scared of woman. Good talk see ya!

(Y/n) then runs away and leaves jujutsu high..

Thaluta Scared of woman.. seriously?

(Y/n) Its true.. I don't like talking to women.. they look at me funny..

Thaluta How are you the only compatible person...

(Y/n) Cause I'm special...

Thaluta Yeah...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 1.6K 9
๐™”๐™๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™Š๐™†๐™†๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ ! ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ โ†ฌ๐–ธ๐–ด๐–ด๐–ณ๐–  ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ธ/๐–ญ ๐–ก๐–ค๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ข๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ ๐– ๐–ฆ๐– ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ด ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง...
498K 16.7K 25
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€ ๐‘๐˜๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐ ๐’๐”๐Š๐”๐๐€ หห‹ยฐ โ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐€ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐Œ๐‹๐„๐’๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡. โž ๅ—ใ‘ : "๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ...
2.4K 87 6
Cursed Spirits are a race of spiritual beings invisible to humans, incarnated from the cursed energy that leaks out of humans over time due to their...
212K 5.1K 32
As a 3rd grade Jujutsu Sorcerer, 18 year old Nobara Kugisaki have worked hard on killing spirit curses, that are a race of spiritual beings manifeste...