~~New Friends~~ { A RadioAppl...

Autorstwa catsarelifez

Hi! Henri here, and most probably won't be reading this because of any unknown reason. Today's prompt is goin... Więcej

A / N
Chapter 1 : Greetings, your majesty
Chapter 2 : You're annoying.
Chapter 3 : Oh dear, you're bleeding
Chapter 4 : Fluffy ears
Chapter 6 : Night to Day
Chapter 7 : Seasickness
One-shot Break
Dare : Dance Floor
Dare : This is so random?!
Radioapple meet other Radio ships
A~N : I'll be gone for a while...
Totally random but;
Chapter 8 : Exposed~
Announcement !
HIYA AND I'M SORRY

Chapter 5 : Staff Night!

1.4K 45 51
Autorstwa catsarelifez

 I checked the clock, 5 : 50 PM. Hm. Ten minutes till this absurd sleepover idea of Charlie's starts, I think. I decide to go up anyways, better to be way to early than late.

I knocked on Charlie's door, and she opened it. She looked me up and down, " Sorry Al, there's still 10 minutes before we start! " She exclaimed. " Oh, do you need help with setting things up, Charlie dear? " She shakes her head. " Oh no! Charlie dear I insist, I have nothing to do anyways! "

| A~N ; Heads up y'all, I haven't watched any of the full episodes, just mostly songs from YouTube. I don't know the full timeline and if the " Respectless " song comes after or before episode 5. In this story it will, just for the sake of it. |

" Okay! Thank you Al! " Charlotte smiled. I walked in and helped Charlie set up. I hummed a little tune " you and the vees~ daa dadada daa dada, Smug wannabees, hmm hmmm hmmmm hmmm hmm hmmm hm~ " Dammit. I thought to myself, that goddamn song - Was it Velvart? - sang was stuck in my head.

I decided to think back to the song I dueted with Vox. " Is Vox as strong as he purports? Or is it based on his support! He'd be powerless without the other Vees~ " I sang silently.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I jumped up. " Charlie? There's someone at the door... " I call. " Yeah I know! Do you mind getting it? " She says back. I nod.

Lucifer and Angel were at the door. " Al?! " Angel said with surprise, " Did you two f^ck? " My eyes widen. " Stop spewing nonsense! I was simply helping her fix up and prepare the room! " I growl.

Lucifer looks a bit annoyed. I sigh, " Are you coming in or not? I'm perfectly fine to leave you all out here. " I said, titling my head.

| A~N ; Shii look at my poetry skills! I'm so good I can do it without thinking~ |

Nifty comes a few minutes later, followed by Husker who was carrying a surprisingly large amount of booze-

| A~N ; Holy shit. I just read " Why Him - Radiodust " by fellow author ' HazbinHawtMess ' I just finished the Sad ending and I swear I was crying so fucking hard man 😭😭😭😭 It was the only book that made me cry. I suggest reading it though, it's an AMAZING story! |

" Husker do you really need that much alcohol? We're supposed to spend a night together as friends, not take care of your drunk ass, " I said. " You never know~ " Husker replied. I let him in with an ounce of annoyance, he was NOT going to get drunk during this night. I will make sure of that, I assured myself as I closed the door.

6 : 00 PM, we were talking about what games we should play during the night. " 7 Minutes in Heaven? " Angel suggested. I raised an eyebrow, " What now? What in the blazes is that? " Vaggie sighed and explained it to me. " NOPE- " I exclaim, realizing what it was, " THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU COULD GET ME TO DO THAT! " Angel pouted.

" How about we start with Truth or Dare? " Charlie suggested. I was pretty okay with it, " Sure why not? Who's starting? " Nifty raised her hand, " Oo! Me, me, me! " Charlie nodded at her, " Well then, go ahead! "

" Angel Dust! Truth or Dare? " " Dare! "

" Hmmm. " Nifty contemplated for a moment, then Husker leaned over and whispered something into her ear. " OOO! Yeah! So Angel, if you have one, I dare you to read some of the pages in one of your co-workers' journal or diary! "

" Alright! "

| A~N ; Y'all. I've already put one thing I saw on YT here. Time for another! |

After a few pages, Angel laughed aloud. " Get a load of this one! It says here, " Angel laughed, " ' I secretly want to sleep with the Radio Demon, I think he's sooo hot~ ' Yeah get in line buddy everyone wants ta sleep with Al, you ain't special. "

I sighed. Angel continued, " Case in point, raise your hand if you wouldn't be opposed to sleep with Alastor. " I was surprised, and my ears went down, flattening against my head. " Oo! Me, ME! " Nifty cheered.

" Wha-! HUSKER! " I exclaimed. " What? Get a few stiff drinks in me and I'd toss that ass like a salad~ "

" YOU'D WHAT MY WHAT LIKE A WHAT?!?! " I yelled, a blush creeping onto my face. " Vags, put ya hand up, your lyin' " Angel said.

" I'm a LESBIAN! " Vaggie sighed, " You idiot. "

The sound of tearing paper filled the room, and soon after Angel was unfolding the piece of paper. He held it up to me, " What in the blazes?!?! " A picture of a very... naked... woman body was displayed on the piece of paper.

" Ugh... this is stupid... " Vaggie said, putting her hand up. I looked around and noticed that Lucifer's hand was also up?!?! My blush got deeper, " Y-YOU'RE ALL MISERABLE PERVERTS! " I yelled, more static creeping in by the second. " Aw come on Al, we'd never try anything! You're just... nice to look at is all! " Charlie said.

" I suppose I'm supposed to thank you for refraining from assaulting *m*e*?*!*?*!* " I growl with annoyance. " Let's just continue with the game... " Charlie sighs.

" Angel it's your turn, " Vaggie said. " Hm, Lucifa~ truth or dare. " Angel said, laying eyes on the King. " Truth, I guess. Seeing as what happened during that dare- " Lucifer said. Angel nodded thoughtfully, then leaned over to him and whispered something in his ear.

| A~N ; Time for another YT reference, Do da~ Do da!~ |

" ANGEL YOU THOT! " Lucifer gasped. I tilted my head, " What is... a ' thot '? " I asked. All eyes turned to me, and Lucifer whispered in my ear, " It's a thoughtful person. " I nodded.

" Oh. In that case, I do not know why you would call Angel Dust one, " I shrugged, " But I'm sure you have your reasons. Now, what was your dare? "

Lucifer leaned over to Charlie and whispered something in her ear. She smiled brightly, " Yeah of course! " I was getting a little suspicious. She came back with a tray of water, handing a glass to everyone.

" Thank you Charlie dear, your such a thot! " I said, smiling widely. Husker immediately spit out his drink, and Vaggie seemingly choked on her own spit. " What did I say? " I asked.

" What the f^ck did you tell him thot means? " Husker yelled at Lucifer. " It means a thoughtful person, does it not? That makes sense. " I say, tilting my head.

" Uh, Alastor, it means a sl^t. " " WHAT?! " My ears flatten against my head again, " Was that your dare, Lucifer? " I mutter. Lucifer nods while laughing.

" I hate you Lucifer Morningstar... "

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.1K 81 9
Is tails all he seems or is he hiding a dark side. Eggman never should of used tails for an experiment. Now who will stop dark tails?
8.7K 112 12
Alastor and Lucifer just want to make out and they have to keep their relationship a secret but Charlie has other plans and keeps interrupting them...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...