All mine | Carlos Sainz

charlesxgigi16 tarafından

Carlos Sainz and Aria Martinez are from similar worlds but they hate each other............the thing is they'... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Playlist
Chapter « 1 »
Chapter « 3 »
Chapter « 4 »
Chapter « 5 »
Chapter « 6 »

Chapter « 2 »

128 3 6
charlesxgigi16 tarafından

@f1waglovers

1/3

2/3

3/3

Caption: Carlos Sainz and Isa Hernaez have reportedly broken up after a 6 year relationship, what a way to end this year's season.

User 5: WHAT!!! They were my favorite couple

User 2: No wayyy

User 8: After a six year relationship is crazy

User 2: I thought they were gonna get married

« « « « « « « « « « « «

Aria's POV:

"Did you see the news?" Chloe said after dropping the shopping bags at the front door and rushing to sit next to me.

"What news?" I ask having no clue what happened.

"There are tons of articles saying that Carlos broke up with Isa" Chloe said.

"Really? Well karma is a bitch so I can't say I'm surprised" I said.

"I kinda feel bad for them" Chloe says and I roll my eyes at her statement.

"Anyways, you've never told me who's gonna be at the event" I said changing the subject and concentrating in today.

« « « « « « « « « « «

A week passed since Chloe asked me to come with her to the Ferrari event and now we were getting ready for today.

"But what about this satin dress" I ask Chloe and showed her the dress that I'm thinking about.

"Aria it's black" Chloe says and I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"Mercedes most famous colors are black and blue so you better not go to a Ferrari event dressed as one of their rivals colors." Chloe said.

"Then what about this dress" I said pulling from my wardrobe a short red leather dress that I haven't worn once since I designed it.

"Now that looks smoking hot" Chloe said and I rushed to put it on.

The dress looked as good as I imagined, a little short and hugging my curves perfectly and not to mention how good is the leather quality.

I have to post some pics today with this outfit.

@Aria_Martinezzz

1/2

2/2

Liked by: @scuderiaferrari, @bella_hadid and 545,500 others

Caption: ♥️going to an event just because the dress code is red is something I would definitely do♥️

User 33: wait WHAT

Carlossainz55: 🤨🤨🤨
↪️User 56: ARIANA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE
↪️User 78: even Carlos is shocked lol

User 21: did she just tell us that she's going to the Ferrari festival today??

User 18: since when was she a Ferrari fan
↪️User 11: SINCE WHEN DID SHE EVEN START WATCHING FORMULA 1

User 67: there was a rumor that her and Carlos hated each other

User 29: now THAT is a plot twist

User 55: A fashion designer in the paddock is all we need next season

« « « « « « « « « «

"Why can't we just take my car" I said or specifically whined to Chloe.

"Because you drive a Porsche" she said bluntly.

"Did you just insult rosy?" I said and yes Rosy is my car.

"Yes because again this whole day is about Ferrari and you are famous as fuck so if you really wanna go the least you can do is show a little support to the team" Chloe explained and I just nodded because she's probably right.

Chloe isn't just my best friend but also my PR manager because she knows so much about the media and follows every day trends more than I ever did so she tells me what to do whenever I go to a social event.

And because my brand became so famous in the early start of my career, I had no one to trust more than my best friend to guide me through fame.

« « « « « « « « « « « «

Carlos' POV:

"Oh no" I said then looked between my phone and my teammate.

"What?" Charles asked while fixing his tie in the mirror.

"Aria is coming to today's event" I said with a sigh.

"I'm sorry, who's aria?" Charles asked raising his eyebrows.

"Her father and mine are best friends but we hate each other" I said summarizing our whole relationship.

"Wait please don't tell me she is the reason why you broke up with Isa" Charles asked worried.

"No it's actually the opposite, I'm the reason why her ex boyfriend broke up with her" I said and Fred called us both to tell us the event is starting in 45 minutes.

I can tell Charles was curious to know more but we were already out there in the crowd doing different interviews.

While I was still talking to an interviewer about my predictions for next season, suddenly everybody's attention was on someone else and some people even gasped.

I looked to see who stole the event's whole attention and saw no one other than her, Aria Martinez, the only girl that knew how to make me lose my nerves, why is she even here? The event was supposed to be about us and our team yet she stole all the attention in less than a few minutes.

"Mamma Mia" Charles said his eyes following her steps and my jaw clenched, don't ask me why but just the way he looked at her pissed me off——.

Once I made eye contact with her she rolled her eyes and I felt my blood boil, she has her ways in pissing me off.

"Merde, who is this" Charles asked.

"That's Aria" I said and Charles shot his eyes on me like he was telling me 'how could you possibly hate a girl that looks like this'.

« « « « « « « « « « « «

Aria's POV:

"If you and carlos start a fight in any moment we're leaving" Chloe told me.

"I promised that I will be on my best behavior so I will" I said while smiling to the people taking our pictures.

"Ciao" someone said from behind me and I looked to see a tall guy with the greenest eyes I've ever seen.

I gave Chloe a look before I reply to him.

"Hey" I said and he smiled, god he has dimples.

"Nice to meet you my name is Charles leclerc" he said and I shaked his hand, maybe I am having a one night stand tonight.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Aria Martinez" I said with a smile.

Chloe nudged me and when I looked to see who she's pointing at, I saw Carlos coming in our direction.

"Look who's here" Carlos said and Chloe gave me a warning look.

"Hola Carlos" I tried to say in the most respectful way possible and he gave me the fakest smile ever.

"Anyways can I get you a drink" Charles cleared his throat and I nodded gladly accepting his offer.

The whole time I was talking to Charles, I felt a pair of eyes on me and whenever I looked Carlos was standing from a distance glaring at me while taking a sip from his drink but I tried to ignore it.

After talking to Charles for a few minutes, Chloe began nudging me because reporters were beginning to approach me to ask some questions.

"Wait, there's a huge party after two weeks just before the Bahrain Grand Prix, we're celebrating the last weekend of our vacation, you should come" Charles tells Chloe and I and I quickly took Charles number so he can text me the details of this party.

I'm having fun and maybe I can find more people to talk to in this party after not going out for months since the break up.

I turn my head to face the reporters and began answering their questions.

"Aria are you interested in formula 1 now?" One of the reporters ask.

"Not really but I've been invited and Ferrari has been my favorite car brand for years" I replied with a short and simple answer just like Chloe trained me.

"There were a lot of articles about you and Carlos not liking each other, is that true?" Another reporter asks and I take a deep breath before I reply because a lot of answers can ruin my career and I had to find the correct one.

Before I answer I looked around and saw Carlos staring at me from the corner watching very carefully what my answer is gonna be.

"My dad is a good friend of the Sainz family so there are no hard feelings just business" I reply quickly looking at Chloe for assurance for my answer and she gives me a thumbs up from behind the cameraman, I released the breath I was holding— That was close.

I look back at where Carlos was standing but he was nowhere to be seen, he's been acting weird today, a little too distant when the reason I came was to piss him off.

I looked back at Chloe who was talking with two of the Ferrari mechanics and approach her.

"Hey Chloe I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick" I said.

"Sure, everything okay?" She asks and I nod.

"Yeah just gonna touch up my makeup" I said, it's been too hot in this event even tho it was 8°C outside I felt like my makeup was melting.

After taking forever to find the bathroom, I quickly rushed to it and there was no one else but me.

I began quickly touching up my makeup and as I was putting my mascara back inside my purse, someone entered the bathroom.

I didn't look and continued to close my purse but then I heard the bathroom door get locked.

"What the fuck?" I said turning around to see who locked the door and my eyes widened at who it was.

Carlos was leaning against the door completely blocking the exit.

"Didn't you read that this is the women's bathroom or have you gone blind?" I said crossing my arms but surprisingly he stays calm not phased at all from what I just said.

After a few moments of silence he came closer to me which made me back away even further.

He stopped just a few inches away from me.

"Just business huh?" Carlos says, was he annoyed that I didn't tell people we hate each other? It's not like I don't want to it's that we'll both be in huge trouble if I did.

"If that's your way of thanking me then you're welcome" I said pushing him slightly away when I realized he was leaning into me because he was losing balance, how many drinks did this guy have?

"Thank you for what?" He asks waiting to hear more.

"For saving both of our reputations by not telling the reporters that I hate your guts and you feel the same" I said stating the obvious.

"Always showing the media you're an angel even when you're wearing the devils color" Carlos says referring to my red dress.

"Says the one who makes a living out of this color" I said getting more frustrated about the situation we are in, what if someone sees us leaving the bathroom together.

"Well excuse me as much as I enjoy arguing with you, I have to go so give me the keys" I said waiting for Carlos to give me the bathroom's keys so I can unlock it.

He pulled it out of his pocket but when I went to grab it from his hand, he pulled his hand higher for me to reach.

"Oh for gods sake what are you four?" I say and stand on my tippy toes to reach the keys but as I look back at Carlos' face, I realize how close we are and noticed how Carlos was looking at me.

I've never seen this look on his eyes because he never looked at me like that, it's almost like he didn't hate me——wait no way I have to cut this bullshit, he's probably just drunk.

I quickly get back to my senses and stepped on his toe with my heel and he let out a groan as I take the keys from him.

As I leave the bathroom I spot Chloe and we finally say our goodbyes to leave.

« « « « « « « « « « « «

"So you're telling me he locked you with him in the bathroom to just stare at you?" Chloe asked as I explained to her what happened while we enter my house.

"He was acting so weird through the whole evening" I said.

"Maybe he realized you aren't that bad and you're too hot to be for someone else" Chloe says giving me a
wide smirk.

"oh so he realized this after ruining my relationship, come on the guy hates me and i do too so lets just get this straight" I said wanting to forget whatever happened today.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

456K 13.5K 37
An inheritance. The heir. A house in Spain. Meeting new people in a new country could change your life. But is it what you want? What if you are sca...
8.6K 258 11
❝ oh, i love it and i hate it at the same time , you and i drink the poison from the same vine ❞ IN WHICH they have the worst rivalry anyone has ever...
32.8K 752 32
When Caroline finds herself running away from her comfortable life in the US for a new job in Monaco, she truly believed that she could outrun her pr...
57.5K 839 24
Clara is a huge formula one fan and her favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Since she is his fan, she manage one of the most famous and followed fan...