📻 RadioApple 🍎 - Temptation...

By Hufflefxck

Alastor and Lucifer have been forced to work together by Charlie, Lucifer's daughter, to run the hotel in her... More

Sour Apple
Preparating the Last Ball
New Plans
Closer Then Needed
First Woman
Ugly Ducklings
Fall From Grace
Truth Is Not In Us
For I Am A Man Of Unclean Lips
The King's Gold and The Stag's Lie
I Desire Mercy, Not Sacrifice
Frequency Of Hate
Kneel For Thy, and I Shall Deliver Thee
The Light of Night
Apple Seeds and Chains
The First Deal
The Show Must Go On
Land Of Static and Hope
Ring Leaders Lost Muse
Souls Gone Bad
Chains That Must Break
Blood and Bruises
A New Crown
Extra: A New Fawn
Extra: Bitter Sweet Sickness

Pillow Talk

9.9K 277 572
By Hufflefxck

Lucifer closed the portal in the main lobby as everyone arrived back to the hotel with their ball outfits. Lucifer looked at the group, a small smile tugging at his lips. Alastor was standing amongst them, seeming in a far better mood than he was just a few hours ago.

Alastor was holding a bag over his arm, a clothe protector for his ball outfit. Lucifer had the same and everyone else... they couldn't wait to rip them out of the protectors and show them off.

"Come on smiles show us ya new digs!" Angel said excited and couldn't keep himself in one place. Husk was laughing at the spider's excitement and agreed. "Yeah man come on, I mean... it's not like it's your wedding dress." Husk said and joined Angel in the banter.

"I'm afraid you'll just have to see on the day of the event~! I know surprises are hard for you all to keep~!" He said and turned away, walking Lucifer.

The blonde tensed for a moment as the red head moved past home, but they both shared a side glance to the other, eye contact being made as they softly glared at each other. Alastor's smile tightened as he got into the elevator, rising up to the 13th floor, the second to top floor.

He made his way to his radio tower and opened it, smile loosened now as he got ready for his broadcast. He was sifting through different sheets of music, and obviously had settled on smooth jazz for tonight. He sat down and flipped the 'ON AIR' sign, starting his broadcast.

Lucifer watched Alastor retreat from the main lobby and he remembered Charlie saying something how he usually does his radio broadcast once a day. That was probably what he was doing.

Lucifer made his way to his room, taking his hat off and tucking it under his arm. He stopped walking as he saw Alastor's shadow placing something infront of his door. "Al?" He said confused and the shadow looked to him with a surprised expression before sinking into the floor and vanishing.

The King scrunched his brows up and walked towards the box and tapped it with his foot. 'Heavy... whatever it is.' The first thing that came to his mind was the head of somebody. He placed his event outfit and hat in his room on the small reading chair by the window before going back to the box and lifting it up gently. He set it on the table and opened it slowly, ready to be met with a disgusting sight.

But instead... he was met with a radio. He had a soft shocked look on his face, his hands reaching in and pulling it out. It was old, but clearly cared for, his fingers moving along the curved details, admiring how it looked. He looked out the window to where Alastor's radio tower was, his face slightly flushed before setting the radio on his night side table.

Lucifer pressed the on button, soft radio static, kind of like white noise, came through. He was about to tune it but the radio started doing it for him, shifting through different channels before connecting itself to Alastor's broadcast.

"Well hello my dear sinners~ we are having a later broadcast than I'd like too due to a certain unexpected tailor trip~" Alastor's voice rang through Lucifer's room as The King made himself comfortable.

The King placed his white coat on a hook before unbuttoning his waist coat and shirt, sliding those off. He stood there in his white high waisted trousers and black boots, his porcelain skin clear and soft over his torso but on his forearms started to turn grey before ending at his hands which were completely black.

"And I might I just say~! What a thrilling trip it was~!" There was a subtle purr in his voice which made Lucifer feel a flip in his stomach.

He went to his bedside table and opened a drawer pulling out a long cigarette holder and placing one in before lighting it. He took a small inhale, his free arm wrapped around his torso, looking over hell from his room.

Lucifer sighed as he moved and plopped in his bed, grabbing a book and began to read while the cigarette rested in his mouth. The soft sound of Alastor talking in the background... he found it... welcoming. From time to time he'd look at the radio and stare for a moment and than return to the chapter he was reading. This continued for awhile until he heard Alastor end his broadcast with the screams of his victims.

"Ooookay enough of that!" He reached over and flipped the radio off and rubbed his ear that face the radio. He watched it immediately turn itself back on and switched to a different station, a soft jazz station.

Oh great, this thing was controlled by Alastor. This meant he could put anything he wanted on to annoy him. Or he could just throw the radio out the window. The thought was tempting he couldn't lie. But he knew that it would put them on worse terms.

But at-least Alastor had taste in good music, that he couldn't complain about. He finished his cigarette and put the butt in an ash tray as he stared at the ceiling. He was caught in a day dream for a while, thinking about how Lilith would be if she was here. How proud she'd be of Charlie and them being a whole family again.

The Kings day dreaming was interrupted by a soft knock at the door accompanied by the sound of radio static. Lucifer raised a brow and made his way towards the door. "Coming!" He called and opened the door to see Alastor standing there, his hands folded over the top of his cane. Only thing he noticed that was different was Alastor's red tattered coat was gone.

Lucifer folded his arms before leaning against the door frame. "Yes?" He said with an annoyed look, staring at the deer.

Alastor's smile tightened seeing Lucifer shirtless, his white porcelain skin mark-less, the angel blood pumping just under the surface. "Now now~ is that anyway to talk to someone who's so generously gifted you a radio from his private collection~?"

Lucifer raised a brow at that comment and looked back to where the radio was placed next to his bed. "Uhhu, do you want something?" He said not changing his expression as he stared at him, softly blinking as he could feel Alastor's eyes roaming his exposed skin.

Alastor glared at the short fallen angel, his eye twitching as his hands gripped his cane harder. "Oh... oohhhhhhohohooo~! I know what you want." He said and lifted his wrist, biting the area where he bit before and the golden liquid poured down his wrist, as he looked at Alastor. "This is what you want, isn't it~?"

Alastor felt his body twitch, watching the gold blood flow out from his veins. His mouth watered, wanting to drink that sweet hot liquid again. But he composed himself. "Haha~! Oh well I'm pleased as punch to tell you no~ In fact, I have a message from Charlie~!" He put his usual cheery tone on.

Lucifer's demeanor changed and he had this excited child like look on his face. "Char-Char~!" He said all excited and looked at Alastor expecting him to tell the message. "Well! Go on tell me!" He said with his hands folded together as he looked kinda like a baby duck.

Alastor sighed and looked off to the side. How did he become such a simple errand boy? "She wants to let you know her and Vaggie are having a splendid time at your second home and that they are enjoying the relaxation. They also said that they will be extending their trip by one week." He said and his tone did not sound as cheery.

Lucifer's face dropped. "Another week!?" He said loudly making the deers ears lay flat on his head. "Why didn't she call me to tell me!?" He said and groaned gripping his hair as he walked into his room, Alastor following as he watched the King of Hell have a tantrum.

Alastor watched as the king flopped face first into the bed and let a loud frustrated scream out. Alastor thought it was comical, the ruler of hell was dwindled down to a crying toddler over his daughter being a vacation with her girlfriend. "My my~ you sure are acting you height, your majesty~" he said and smirked.

That definitely earned him a glare and Lucifer's special little finger. "Kill yourself." He spoke and Alastor chuckled. "Awe~ and here I thought we've become such good friends~" he teased as he picked up his cane, making his way towards the door.

"Well, I'll take my leave," he stopped as he looked over his shoulder towards the small blonde. "I look forward to you tuning into my broadcast again~" he said snd his voice purred just loud enough that Lucifer heard it and his brows raised as he watched Alastor close his door.

Lucifer stared at the door, his hand moving to his chest where he felt his heart pounding beneath his skin. He laid down and stared at the ceiling, putting his arm over his eyes and sighed heavily. "Dumb radio head..."

Once Alastor had closed the door, he made his way back to his room, the image of Lucifer's blood filling his head. He sat down at his desk and put on old radio headphones, and tuned in to a certain... frequency. He smirked as he heard, 'Dumb radio head...' through his headphones.

The smile on his face grew wider, his eyes turning to dials as he began to laugh menacingly in his room, green glowing around as he gripped the desk. The sound coming from him was static and loud, his tongue licking his lips as he sat and listened. "Oh My Lord~ we will have SuCh FuN~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 207 7
(UPDATES ARE SLOW. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THIS BOOK) This is after the hotel gets rebuilt after the attempted extermination of hell by the exorcists...
100K 2.1K 19
Cover by @bufufuhammy Angel finally got a relationship with Alastor. He loved being with the Deer Demon, teasing him with sex jokes and spending his...
3.5K 170 7
AppleRadio story - Lucifer and Alastor are a married couple that ended things badly and were seperated taking one kid with them, they met again at Ch...
5.3K 95 1
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Cover Photo and Artwork by Fetonmaxxx https://fetonmaxxx.tumblr.com/ Alastor, th...