Fireman Sam: Poorly Penny 🥺🥺

By alya17000

This is my own version of the fireman Sam episode Poorly Penny with season 15 characters. I don't own any of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - 1st day of recovery
Chapter 6 - 2nd day of recovery
Chapter 7 - 3rd day of recovery
Chapter 8 - 4th day of recovery
Chapter 9 - 5th day of recovery
Chapter 10 - 6th day of recovery
Chapter 11 - 7th day of recovery + moving in
Chapter 13 - 2nd day back to work
Chapter 14 - Who let the cat out
Chapter 15 - Day off
Chapter 16 - A new arrival
Chapter 17 - Revelation
Chapter 18 - Making memories
Chapter 19 - The seven wonders of Pontypandy part 1
Chapter 20 - The seven wonders of Pontypandy part 2
Chapter 21 - The worlds most dangerous picnic
Chapter 22 - Girls night only
Chapter 23 - The flower and vegetable show
Chapter 24 - Froggy fantasy
Chapter 25 - Fastest food

Chapter 12 - 1st day back to work

34 0 1
By alya17000

(The start of Penny's nightmare)

"OI! GET UP RIGHT NOW!!!", Alex walked into his daughters room and violently shaked her awake, dad, please can I lie in, I'm bit feeling very well!", an eleven year old Penny clutched her stomach as she was expierencing her very first period just like her puberty classes had described. 

"No, you can't lie in you slut! I know you've started your menstrual cycle and you need to be punished for growing up!", he shouted.

"But why? It's just a period and all the women in the world get there's, so why should it be any different for me, dad?", the growing girl questioned in confusion.

"Because your my daughter and I don't want you to ever have another period, do you understand!", the brunette man started becoming really nasty to his daughter that he use to love and protect.

Alex dragged Penny out of her bed and stripped all her clothes off, before dragging her into his bedroom, while she was bleeding all over the floor as she wasn't wearing any sanitary products to prevent it.

He laid the growing girl down on his double bed and spreaded her legs out to instantly sit in front of her and place her feet in his shoulders as he started thrusting his huge erection really hard into her entrance, not caring about the blood as he was being rough.

Once his orgasm had washed over him, he started thrusting again, not giving Penny nude body have a single second to breathe or have a break.

After about three rounds of sex, Alex turned his daughter on to her belly and she started feeling an unbearable pain in her abdomen as her cramps were becoming worse from her fathers abuse.

The brunette man got a hair brush and started hitting the blonde teenagers bum with the back of it, starting off hard and then becoming extremely harder as she kept screaming from the pain as he wouldn't stop, until her ass was dark red.

Once he had finished abusing his pathetic and slut of a daughter for starting puberty, he taped a diaper around her buttocks, telling her to use it for it's natural function as he walked her around the streets, shouting repeatedly:

"My daughter started her period and she has big boobs. She's always wetting and pooping the bed like a baby and she's always desperate for sex like a horny slut!".

Her dad then stopped at the park and laid the period teenager down on the bench, opening up the tapes on her diaper and holding her ankles together in the air as he wiped her smelly bum from back to front to make sure all the infections go into her vagina.

When he had finished cleaning the blood and poop off Penny's buttocks, he made her take lots of laxatives, causing her to shit herself and leave her in a dirty diaper, so she gets a diaper rash and spanks her inflamed, painful bottom.

(The end of Penny's nightmare)

"Ahhhhh!", Penny restlessly woke up in shock as she sat up with her hand clenched into a fist against her chest, gasping for air and tears silently rolling down her cheeks.

Once she had managed to calm down from the past that she was visualising in her sleep, she kissed her sleeping partners hand, before quietly getting out of bed and heading into the bathroom.

She sat on the toilet to pee, before stripping all her clothes off and getting into the bath, enjoying the pleasant water that relaxed her body as she allowed everything in her head to drift away.

Twenty minutes later, she climbed out off her bathtub and dried herself with her towel, before nakedly walking back into the guestroom and lying down next to her partner.

When Sam had woken up to the morning sun, he yawned loudly and rub the tiredness out of his eyes, before turning around to look at his lovers mesmerising, chocolate eyes.

"Good morning, love! Are you excited to be going back to work today?", he questioned curiously as he delicately kissed her lips, "YES! YES! I CAN'T WAIT!", she enthusiastically cheered, not wanting to bring up the discussion of her nightmare.

"Well, then do you fancy having your first making love session as a present from me?", her partner wiggled his eyebrows seductively as his penis was bulging hard and erecting sharply in the air.

"I would love nothing more then for you to make me yours, sweetheart! But there's a slight problem!", the blonde woman informed him as she could feel intimates cringing in between her legs.

"And whats that, honey?", the red haired man tenderly pecked her lips, "I'm infertile because of my fabiroid, which means that I can't have children with the man of my dreams. I'm so sorry for bring a disappointment to you, I'd understand if you want to be with a woman who can get pregnant!", his lover ranted.

"Don't talk like that, sweetie! There is no other woman that'll ever love apart from you, and if you can't get pregnant that doesn't bother me, because I love you more then anything, but if you do want a few kids then we can always adopt!", the red haired man rambled lovingly.

"I would love that, Samuel! And thank you for being such a loyal and dedicated partner. Now stop lying down in your clothes and fuck this tempting, sexy girl next to you!", the horny woman was starting to become impatient.

"Roger that, Pen!", the hero next door took all his clothes off, revealing his big member that was already twitching as he lifted his nude lover up and she instantly wrapped her legs around his waist and started playing with his dick, causing him to let out hot moan as he carried her nakedly into the bathroom.

They slowly reached their hands out to cup one another's cheeks, before leaning in for a deep kiss on the lips, instantly feeling the passion and unconditional love run throughout their bodies.

While they were still firmly pressing their soft lips the blonde woman started stroking up and down his already bulging erection that stood up straight, causing him to moan in her mouth as they parted their lips to breathe.

"Oi! Your such a naughty girl for making your man groan and make lovely sounds in his lovers mouth, my badass woman!", the red haired man spanked her padded butt cheeks and they were now cumming on each other.

Once their sex drive had washed over them, they snuggled in the middle of the bathroom, cuddling one another's nude bodies and exploring the sexual organs with their hands, "I'll give you a good bath with me  in the bath, sweetheart!", her boyfriend cooed, nibbling her earlobe, "ok, but there's something I want to do first, dear!", she grinned misheviously.

"What is it, honey?", he questioned confused, "this!", she delicately kissed his lips and spanked his penis, earning a spank on the crotch as pay back.

Sam then nakedly lied Penny down on the bathroom counter and spreaded her nude legs out, lecherously licking his lips at the sight of her sexual and functional organs, before feather kiss up her inner thighs and pressing his lips firmly against her well shaved mount venus, deeply kissing the little nerve bundle of joy that was causing her libido.

She groaned out her pleasure, feeling the glorious sensation running through her body, that only her boyfriend could cause inside of her with his sexy and manly body.

"Come on, honey! Either fuck me good or don't fuck me at all, because I'm starting to become impatient with your teasing and I desperately want to feel you fill me up so deep, otherwise I'll punish your penis!", she threatened in between her moans of arousal.

"Trust me, babe! This is your first time seeing my cock, but I promise to make it feel loving and magical!", he took his lips of her crotch to deeply kiss her lips.

When they parted their mouths to catch their breaths, the blonde haired woman looked down, staring at her boyfriends pulsating manhood that was standing up straight in the air, bulging hard and erecting.

She grasped the red haired man's horny penis with her hands and smoothly stroked it up and down, feeling his enormous dick in between her fingers, causing him to groan out his arousal to the touch of her silky fingers caressing his body as the sensations were building up inside of him.

Once his partner had let go of his entire length, he watched it twitch and grow even more with the energy from her magical fingers.

He was now feeling really energetic and full of sperm bursting waiting to be released, so he slowly pushed the head of his enormous length into her warm, slippery entrance, thrusting slowly inside her pussy, so as not to hurt her pussy.

He started to quicken his paste as his lover was going crazy, not caring about her anything and just wanted the man in front of her to fuck her really good like people do in porn videos.

"Come on, sweetheart! I'm, ohhh, begging you now to, ohhhh, make me feel good, ahhh, down there, don't worry about me, ahhhh, I just want you to be hard and tough inside my entrance, ohhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhh!", she groaned loudly, filling the sound in the bathroom and it was clear that she was beyond the sexual desire for her lover to fill her vaginal hole up.

"Ok, my sweetheart! I'll fuck your depth so good with my member that'll you will begging for more every second!", he cupped her cheeks as he started making her enthusiastically roar out his name.

"I dare you, honey!", the stark naked woman, who still had her legs wide open like a rubber band, could barely hold herself back as she twitched her hips to speed things up as she started growing impatient.

"Oh just you wait, my horny significant other! Once you get use to my erection, you'll never stop, because I'm that sexy and tempting!", he said persuasively in the name of love.

So, without hesitation, he pushed his entire bulging erection into her luxurious figure and amazing female organs that never fail to drive him crazy like a magnet.

Sam was now thrusting his full manhood really fast into Penny's lady parts, already pumping his fluids into her, feeling her at the same time tense all over convulsively, knowing she had found her release too.

The love birds parted their sexual organs after their orgasm had washed over them and they pecked on the lips, before staring at the cum all of themselves and at each others shrinking intimates full of their sex drive.

"That was soooo enjoyable, especially since I got a good show thanks to the mirror!", his partner bounced with enthusiasm and she rapidly wrapped her legs around his waist, not wanting to relax even for a second.

"I see you liked your present I gave you?", Sam questioned cheekily, "it was the best gift ever, sweetheart! And now I feel ready for round two!", Penny tightened her legs around him.

"I wish we could, honey! But we need to clean the cum of our bodies and get dressed, if you don't want to be late for your first shift back!", her lover advised and she let out a big sigh as she loosened her legs.

The hero next door then went to fill the bathtub with warm water and once it was full, he lifted his significant other off the bathroom counter and they both sat next to each other in the bath, letting the water relax their skin as they peacefully soaked their bodies.

This was Penny's second bath today, but she didn't want to tell her lover that she took a bath earlier to calm herself from a nightmare, otherwise he'll start worrying and besides she found taking a bath with him to be a lot more enjoyable.

Twenty minutes later, they both climbed out of the bathtub and dried each other off with their towels, before interlacing their fingers and nakedly walking into their shared bedroom to get dressed into their station uniforms for their first day back to work.

Once the lovers had finished doing the buttons on the collars of their light blue polo shirts, completing their changing and were now appropriately dressed for work.

They grabbed their rucksacks and shared a delicate kiss on the lips as they couldn't do this in public to protect their secret relationship, before heading out the house and locking the door behind them.

The two secret love birds walked towards the firestation and entered the building, finding the silence to be very unusual and not even radars barking could be heard, which made them wonder if something bad had happened to their team while they were away.

They quickly checked the rota, seeing that everyone is suppose to be on shift and that all the fire trucks were still here, so they quickly ran up to the kitchen and they both unexpectedly gasped in surprise as their team shouted:

"WELCOME BACK!!!".

The firestation kitchen and lounge room were beautifully decorated with bunting and welcome banners as they all moved to the side, so they could see the amazing cake chocolate cake with the enitials P+S that Elvis had made.

"Welcome back Penny and Sam! We missed you guys so much and we hope your feeling a lot better now, Penny!", Ellie expressed her gratitude as she gave her team leaders a hug and soon everyone else followed.

"Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better now and It's great to be back to the job that we love and cherish with so much energy!", the team leaders replied in unison.

Arnold cut the chocolate cake into multiple slices wuth a knife and placed them on to plates as SO Steele helped pass them around to everyone.

The six firefighter were all now sitting around the kitchen table eating the magnificent cake that melted in their mouths, but as soon as they had finished eating, the map screen 700 went off, causing their superior to rush to the office on the opposite side of the room they were in.

"Joe, Hannah and Sarah are stuck in the submaster 2000 at the bottom of the sea!", he spoke through the loud speaker as he sounded the alarm.

"Sam and Ellie, you come with me to the ocean rescue centre!", the second lead firefighter ordered and they responded with, "Roger that Penny!", as the three firefighters slid down the pole and got into Jupiter.

The dark-haired woman drove the fire truck to the Quay and the three of them got out of the vehicle to run inside the building.  

Once the two firefighters had gotten dressed into their orange ocean rescue uniforms and the blonde firefighter got dressed into her scuba gear, they all boarded Neptune and Penny drove out to sea, heading towards where the bubbles of the machine were coming from.

She stopped the rescue boat to put her goggles and mask on, rubbing the tiredness out of her eyes, before being given a winch and sitting on the edge of the boat to dive backwards into the ocean.

The expierenced scuba diver swam to the bottom of the sea and reassured the three of them inside the machine that they were going to be ok, before tying the winch to the top of the submaster 2000 and pressing a button on her walkie talkie to alert the team to reverse the winch.

While the submaster was being pulled up to the surface, she swam up to the top of the sea as well, following right behind them.

Sam opened the hatched and helped all three of them board Neptune, while Ellie was helping her colleague out of the water and she sat at the drivers seat to drive the rescue boat that was hers.

When they reached dry land, the two females told Joe, Sarah and Hannah off for being reckless and when they apologised for their mistakes, they headed into the ocean rescue to get changed and join the hero next door in Jupiter.

He drove the big fire truck towards the firestation and all three firefighters got out once the vehicle had come to a stop.

While Penny was climbing out of Jupiter, she let out a big yawn of tiredness as she had very little sleep due to the nightmare of her dad beating her up.

"Are you ok, girl? You've been yawning all day and you look exhausted!", her friend questioned caringly as she noticed her behaviour, "I'm fine, I'm just tired that's all!", she replied, but her friend didn't believe her.

When the dark-haired woman saw Sam walking towards the stairs, she quickly caught up to him, wondering if he noticed anything syrange about her BFF during the emergency.

"Sam! Do you know what's wrong with Penny? Because she looks really knackered!", she stated, "she's probably just adjusting to her routine again after being ill he reassured her worries, but deep down he knew there was something bothering her, but he didn't want to force her into telling him, if she felt uncomfortable.

The second lead firefighter was resting on sofa with the rest of her colleagues, who were watching TV, but she was just dozing off into dreamland as she was absolutely knackered.

She had managed to sleep for about an hour, until the noise of the map screen 700 startled her and she rubbed the tiredness out of her eyes as she widely yawned.

"There is a forest fire in the mountains, we're going to need all hands in board for this one!", their superior spoke through the loud speaker as he raised the alarm.

All the firefighters quickly slid down the pole and climbed into their fire trucks as they raced to the emergency with their bright lights and loud sirens.

They arrived at the scene of the fire and they all huddled in a circle to discuss the fiery situation, "ok, Ellie and Sam you put the smaller fires out with the floppy shovels, Elvis you put the burning trees out, and me and Arnold will tackle the main blaze!", Penny gave out the commands, despite her cranky mood.

Once the forest fire had been put out, they discovered that it was caused by someone disposing their BBQ coals in the bin, before putting their equipment away and driving back to base.

When they all arrived back into the fire station, Penny let out s big yawn as she and Sam grabbed their things because their shift has ended, but unfortunately SO Steele caught them just in time.

"I'd like to see the two of you in my office right away!", the station officer ordered and the lead firefighter followed him in confusion, wondering why he needed to talk to them if they hadn't done anything wrong.

They stood in his office as he closed the door behind himself and sat on his chair by his desk, "as you guess aren't aware yet, tomorrow is the Pontypandy bake off, so I'll need you two to be on duty all day!", he announced and they both relaxed as they thought they were getting a telling off.

"Um, could we enter the competition sir?", Sam questioned curiously, "yes, but you'd have to make your entries before your shift starts, because I have a feeling that you two are going to be in for a busy baking emergencies!", Station Officer Steele predicted the chaos the towns people could cause.

The secret couple then left their superiors office and walked towards to write their names on the sign up sheet outside for tomorrow as they were both entering separately.

"Hmmm, I think SO Steele was right about the busy baking emergencies, because everyone has signed up for the competition, which means will have a busy day tomorrow, babe!", the red haired man scanned all the names on the sheet with his eyes.

"I think your right, but we should have plenty of time to bake an amazing entry for the bake off, before our shift starts, honey!", the blonde woman pecked his cheek as there was no one around for them to get caught by someone.

Now their shift ended, they grabbed walked the few metres from the cafe to their house near the firestation, heading inside and interlacing their fingers as they walked upstairs into their shared bedroom, both striping their station uniforms off and flopping down on the double bed.

"So, how was your first day back to work, love?", Sam questioned caringly, "it was tiring and incredible to start working again, but I'm still sorry that I can't give you children because of my fabiroid!", Penny replied sadly.

"Don't worry about it, honey! I ain't disappointed and I'd rather have you alive, then see you dying from a premature Labour or struggling with a difficult birth, because of the fabiroid in your uterus!", he spoke cheerfully and it made her mood perk up.

"You really are the best and most magnificent partner in the world, I'm so lucky to have you, sweetheart!", the blonde woman expressed lovingly, "and I'm lucky to have you, babe!", her lover added.

"Now, can we goto bed? We have a shift tomorrow and we don't want to be late after our return to work!", she advised, "quite right, dear! So, let's get to bed!", the red haired man passionately kissed her lips as they fell asleep cuddling in each others arms in their underwear. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 41 30
set just after the end of season 4 no caps (sorry if this annoys u) i do not own st/the characters (i wrote this in august 2022 and only just publish...
1.6K 4 35
This is my first fanfic, so it may or may not be bad. All I have to say is that it's going to be about Penny x Elvis, because their aren't many fanfi...
18.5K 374 16
Title says it all! Disclaimer- I do not own or have any connection with South Park or the characters portrayed in this story.
17.4K 161 29
Just some fluff moments when our favorite heroes aren't feeling too hot.