-The Children of Darkness- Th...

Galing kay Neverland07112

Aurora Riddle is the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange and Lord Voldemort. She grew up with her brother Mattheo... Higit pa

Author's space
Main characters
Our suffering begins
Getting started
The Return of the Dark Lord P1
IL RITORNO DEL SIGNORE OSCURE (P2)
The train
Slytherin
First Day (P1)
First Day (P2)
Dumbledore's Army
Fragility
Moments of peace and quiet
Xmas holidays
New Headmistress
Rescue plan
End of the year
Changes
Responsibility
The Half-blood prince
"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"
Her mother's daughter
The Last Chance
Sectumsempra
Dumbledore is dead
New us
Family Loyalties and Forbidden Desires
The Weight of Choices

Welcome to Hogwarts

266 3 3
Galing kay Neverland07112

Rory's Pov

I greet my 'new friends' and make my way to my compartment.
I take a few steps but someone grabs my elbow and pushes me into an empty compartment; my pulse starts to quicken and my gaze is fixed on his icy eyes.

Me: Draco?

I say in a low voice, trying to hide the discomfort I feel at the moment.

Draco: What have you done with Potter?

He snarls, grabbing my arm and moving closer to my lips.

Draco: Answer me, Rory.

I bring my face just inches from his lips and put my hand on his chest.

Me: It's my mission, Malfoy.

Draco: Your mission, of course...

Me: Don't be jealous, you don't have to...

I caress his chest until my arms encircle his neck and I begin to feel the warmth of his breath on my lips. He grabs my hips, takes out his wand and casts a spell that darkens the cabin windows.

He kisses me hard, his breath starts to catch and his hands move down my body. I unbutton his black shirt and leave him, planting soft kisses on his neck and chest. He turns me over and unbuckles his belt, but I quickly block him.

Me: You think I forgot your little girlfriend?
Draco: Pansy, she's not my girlfriend, we're just friends. ....

I grab him by the shirt and make him sit on the seats, straddle him and start slowly moving on him.
Me: "Do you put your hands on your boyfriend's hips?

I say I take his hands and put them on my chest, he bites his lips.
Me: Why do you and your friends lock yourselves up for hours in magic classrooms doing who knows what or getting caught in hidden places?

He looks at me sadly and I can tell that what Hemione told me is true.
Draco: Who told you those things?

I stop and look at him smiling, then stand up and push him back.

Draco: Rory...
Me: Have fun with your little friend Draco, I don't want to be a part of this triangle, thank you. I've got a mission and responsibilities and I'm not going to mess them up because of whatever this is.

Draco: You can't leave me like this Aurora...

Me: You have two hands, right? Use them.

I pull myself together and walk out of the cabin.

I go into our hut and see the surprised looks of Draco's friends.
Blasi: Hey, where have you been?
Pancy: She was with the Mudblood and her little group of friends.

Says the girl, throwing her cigarette out of the window.

Blasie: Why were you with those wizards' minions?

I bite my lip, not knowing what to say.

Mattheo: A bet, she has to fuck Potter and be friends with his little group by the end of the year.

I look at him and he motions for me to join in.

Me: Yup
Pansy: No way, they'll never trust someone like you.
Me: Don't underestimate my acting skills.

She smiles at me and takes a flask out of her pocket and hands it to me, I open it and smell it: Rum.

Pansy nods at me and I take a sip, then hand the flask to my brother, who giggles, probably provoked by my expression.

Mattheo's POV

The train stops and we get out of the carriage, Draco joins us, Tiger and Goyle are pestering him with questions and he pats them on the back of the head intimidating them to shut up.

He and Rory look at each other, then he tucks Pansy under his shoulder and she smiles at him. Rory rolls her eyes and stands next to me.

Me: What happened?
Aurora: I don't know what you're talking about, Mattheo!
Me: I swear I'll smash his face in if...

She stops me and shakes her head

Me: Forget it, this is not the time to think about that...

Someone touches my arm and my sister gives a sideways glance to the girl who was clinging to my cousin earlier.

Pansy: So what's your plan to get into the loser's club? I hope you don't get into Gryffindor, you're way too hot for that house.

Rory's expression softens, hinting at a smirk.
Rory: Thank you...
Pansy: Then there's the parties we have, the first, second and third years aren't allowed, of course. We were the only ones allowed to go in second year. All thanks to Draco.

Rory's eyes rolled and I giggled when I saw her reaction. We keep walking.
Pansy: I heard Mudblood and Carrot Hair became Prefects.
Rory: Yeah, they both went to see if Potter was all right when I met Hemione.
Pansy: That'll be fun, Draco and I are prefects too, but we didn't feel like going with the others, too many Mudbloods.

I nod and look at my sister, who the more she hears Pansy talk, the more she wants to bash his head in; although I know that if it wasn't for Draco, she and Rory would be more than just friends.

Pansy stops suddenly and turns around, Rory and I do the same, attracted by voices behind us; Draco and Potter look at each other with murderous eyes, both flanked by their little group.

Draco: Calm down Potter or I will have to punish you, unlike you I have been made Prefect.
He says in his typical perfidious and haughty tone.
Harry: But unlike you, I'm not a ferret who hides in his friends' trousers because there's no daddy to defend him.

My sister and I looked at each other and put our hands over our mouths to keep from bursting out laughing. Those who didn't hold back were Harry's friends, who burst out laughing, drawing Draco closer.

Draco: Tell me, Potter, how does it feel to have a cell ready in Azkaban?
They all fell silent and looked at each other, waiting for a reaction.
Draco: Tell me Potter, how does it feel to be a crazy, lying...?

Potter tries to throw a punch at him, but is promptly stopped by Redfeather.

Draco: I told you he was crazy!
Harry: Fuck you Malfoy, stay the fuck away from me, do you understand?

The boys walk up to us laughing and high-fiving Draco, who is strutting and imitating Harry's voice. Rory looks at me, his eyes glittering, what are you going to do, sis?

Aurora's POV
I look at my brother and wink at him, he understands after a few seconds and whispers something in Pansy's ear. The girl smiles at me and pushes me.
Me: What the hell is wrong with you?
Pansy: You and your obsession with Muggles!
Pansy and I start to fake fight, although I think I may have inadvertently pulled her hair harder than I intended.
Draco and the others run over and try to separate us, but I whisper that it was all part of the plan.
Theo: I don't know how you can be my cousin, it's disgusting!

All the boys start saying things like that and I always turn my back on the trio of lightning bolts and smile smugly to let them know they are doing a good job. At one point, however, my brother stops them and waves them off.
I stand alone, put my hands to my face and start to piss. Two arms wrap around me in a warm embrace.

Hermione: Oh, Aurora... I'm so sorry...
Harry: Those wicked Slytherins! Malfoy will pay for this!

Hermione and Ginny take me under their arms and we walk towards the carriages. I freeze when I see the animals pulling them; they looked like horses with something reptilian about them, fleshless, with black skeletal coats. They had dragon heads with flat eyes without pupils, and on their backs were large black wings, perhaps of some strange material, as if they were bat-like.

Hermione gave me her cat for a few seconds as she went off to do her prefect duty, while Ginny, Harry, Neville and a girl who looked very much like my uncle sat in the carriage.
Hermione joins us soon after and starts telling us about how Draco had been a jerk to some of the first years. Ron and Harry get into the carriage and mutter something about these strange horses.
Me: Yeah, I was wondering what they were... ....
Ron looks at me in shock, but then a tiny voice catches our attention; the little girl with almost white blonde hair was holding a magazine upside down and smiling at us with a slightly creepy face.

Luna: You're not going mad, I see her too. ....
Harry: Really?
I look at her a little confused and definitely not comforted by what the little girl with the big silver eyes had said.
Luna: Yeah, I've seen them since the first day I came here, they're always pulling carriages....
The conversation continues, but I find myself mesmerised by the strange plant Neville is holding.

Mattheo's POV

At Hogwarts

My sister and I are standing in front of the large door that separates us from the Great Hall; in front of us are a lot of children looking at us; one girl in particular with ash blonde hair and green eyes, I smile at her and she immediately lowers her head in embarrassment.
Aurora took my hand and smiled appreciatively.

The children were let in, but as soon as the queue was over, the doors slammed shut in our faces. If before we could hear a great commotion behind the gate, now there was a stony silence, almost eerie, I would say. Behind us, many faces stared at us strangely, and the whisper of the castle reminded me of home.
Rory put his ear to the door to see what was going on.

Aurora: Theo, someone is talking...

I approached curiously; someone was telling the story of Hogwarts and its founders and how it was divided.

Talking Hat: The great external and deadly enemy, could annihilate us, the danger is real, to beat him friends there is only one way, let's stick together and save the school...

My sister and I looked at each other worriedly, we knew very well what someone was talking about, it was our father.

The sorting began and the children were greeted and applauded one by one.

P. MCGonagall: Rose Zeller
Sorting Hat: Hufflepuff

Cackles echo through the room; silence falls over the room and my sister and I look at each other, it was time.

Dumbledore: Dear students and staff, before you eat, I have some news. This is the first year in our school that two students will be admitted to Hogwarts in the fifth year. Normally, the school does not make exceptions like this, but

The gates open and everyone turns to face us

Dumbledore: I thought it would be contrary to the principles of this school to deny an education to two young wizards, so please welcome the Nott twins.

They all start whispering but we walk forward with our heads held high as our Aunt had taught us, I take my sister's hand to give us both more confidence, she looks at me and then back at a point where she shakes my hand, from this gesture I understand that I must look where she is looking.

Aurora's POV

My heart feels incredibly light as my eyes meet those of Severus, my godfather and mentor: he has taught me everything I know about magic since I was a little girl.

Professor MCGonagall: Mattheo Nott

The woman with the greying hair, held together by a thousand hairpins, and the glasses perched on the tip of her nose, rests the Sorting Hat on my brother's head.

Talking Hat: Hmmm interesting, who do we have here...?

I bite my lip, hoping that our cover isn't blown by an old rag.

Talking Hat: A boy with a pure heart, bound to his sister by an unconditional love. Tied to your roots, which unfortunately determine what you will become. You are an ambitious boy, ready to sacrifice your life for a cause... Slytherin!

The Serpreverde table cheers and he turns to Severus, lowering his head.

P.MCGonagall: Aurora Nott

I give my brother a quick look, then sit down on the stool.

Talking Hat: I have seen something like this before, many years ago... ambitious no doubt, you too are bound by this invisible thread that I cannot decipher... but you are different from your brother, and that frightens me... you are more determined, more cunning, I would never want to be in the shoes of the people you have to defeat... and yet there is this small part of you that confuses... but in the end you know which house you belong to... Slytherin!

Another round of applause fills the room, I look at the Gryffindor table, Harry smiles at me, I can feel the pity he feels for me right now...

If you only knew Potter...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

174K 18.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
14.5K 205 51
Three siblings. Triplets. Youngest, middle, oldest. Who does what? Who is who? Who will go against him? Who is scared? So many questions that...
1.2M 1.6K 2
#1 in Teen Fiction and Humor | #7 in New Adult | #13 in Romance IMPORTANT: This book (MQMMK) has been rewritten. If the reader is still interested, t...
2.2K 66 14
Her blonde hair tied up in a flawless ponytail. Not one hair out of place. Pursed lips slick with green tinted gloss. She's often alone, doesn't pre...