Caught in a Lie ~ Vminkook ff

By Lil_kiyomi

โ›๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต..... ๐“˜ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐”‚๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฏ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“น๐“ช๏ฟฝ... More

Intro
DISCLAIMER
Breakdown
I Hate My Brother
The Beginning
It's Not Over Yet
My Love My Life
I'll Make It Right
Hyung Was There Always
Am I Wrong?
Reunion
Mistaken Identity
So close yet so far
Party
The Killer
Back-Stabber?
Backwards
Set me free
Am I crazy?
It's me not you!
I don't want to go back
You have changed
My point of view Pt. 1
My Point of View Pt. 2
His Motive
Gone
A killer amongst us?
Do you trust me?
Special Ep: Christmas Edition
Stuck with you
Revelation
His Past

Prevention or Cure

89 6 2
By Lil_kiyomi

"We need to do something for Jimin's protection" Hoseok suggested to which everyone nodded.

"The three of us should accompany him one by one throughout the day. We can't let that killer harm Jimin in any way" he added as everyone gave their affirmation.

"Jimin can be with me at night, to avoid any encounter with that killer" Yoongi suggested making Jimin blush.

"Only if you don't try funny things" Jimin whispered making Yoongi chuckle with amusement.

"I can't guarantee that" he mumbled in a deep voice by Jimin's ear making his face go red.

"What are you both whispering? We are having some serious discussions here. I just can't handle this MinMin couple anymore" Taemin rolled his eyes.

"MinMin couple huh! But Yoonmin would be better" Hoseok grinned watching them go red in embarrassment.

"Why do I witness them doing these things!" Taemin whined rubbing his face with his palms making Hoseok chuckle.

"I need to ask something hyung! If James used to work for Taehyung, how come he's not listening to his orders now?" Jimin asked Hoseok with others humming.

"I'm not sure about that Jimin. We have to ask him directly, whether his intentions are good or not!" Hoseok suggested.

"He's right Jimin, we should discuss it with him. I think you should ask him about his intentions clearly Jimin! If he's ready to side with us then we can take his help to make a plan against Taehyung" Taemin added.

"Me? Why me hyung?" Jimin fumbled.

"Because he's listening to what you say. Whatever the reason, it's beneficial for us!"
Taemin replied.

"Is it safe to ask that guy alone? He was an accomplice of Taehyung earlier" Yoongi asked sounding concerned.

"One of us can hide somewhere near and keep an eye on him" Taemin explained.

"I can do that" Hoseok offered, other's nodded.

"Done. Also I think somebody needs to keep an eye on Jungkook. I have a gut feeling he's hiding something from us" Yoongi interjected.

"Hyung I know my husband cheated on me with him, but he's already apologized to me for that!" Jimin argued.

"Jimin_ah you trust anyone without much of a thought! I told you something is wrong with Taehyung, see how much damage he caused you! And do you think he could do everything from taking over your company to killing your father? I doubt that!" Yoongi snapped.

"Calm down Mr. Min. And Jimin he's right, I too feel he's hiding something. There could also be a possibility of him being used for Kim Taehyung's benefit, which he himself confessed to!" Taemin commented.

"But..." Jimin trailed off.

"Let Mr. Min, keep an eye on Jeon Jungkook for a while. And I'll keep observing Kim Taehyung. Jimin you plan on how to take James on our side!" Taemin explained.

"Fine! Let's disperse now or Taehyung may doubt our intentions" Jimin suggested.

"I'll stay with Jimin" Hoseok suggested to which everyone agreed.

After everyone left Jimin sat on his bed with Hoseok besides him. He couldn't believe Taehyung could go so low to take over his father's business, if he wanted it so bad he would have given that to him happily. But he never asked, he went on a destructive path to get everything. How could he ever forgive Taehyung, after knowing he killed his father. "My father could have been alive, if he never came into their life" Jimin sobbed pulling his knees to his chest, resting his forehead on them. Hoseok patted his back, feeling bad for him.

"Jimin_ah we'll get revenge for your father's death. I promise to be your side till death" Hoseok promised.

"I can't see anyone die hyung, so don't say that. I've lost a lot of precious people in my life, I can't bear to see more of them people die in front of my eyes" Jimin sobbed.

"I'm sorry Jimin, please don't cry, it breaks my heart" Hoseok's voice cracked as he pulled Jimin to his embrace.

"I hope Jungkook doesn't have anything more to hide" Jimin sighed.

"Let's not talk about them for now. You know Jaemin misses you so much, how you always brought gifts for him when you visited our home. He's kept all your gifts nicely stacked in his room. That guy doesn't even let me touch them saying I'll break them. I can't believe he says that to me, his hyung!" Hoseok scoffed making Jimin chuckle.

Watching Jimin laugh made Hoseok smile. At least he's happy for now, he thought.

"You know I miss him too. Can we talk to him on video call or something?" Jimin asked, Hoseok beamed with a nod.

After chatting with his little brother, Hoseok felt a bit relieved. As promised Taemin took care of Jaemin's safety, he was transfered to a different school without alerting Taehyung. Another guy was replaced instead of him, hopefully this arrangement won't be busted anytime soon due to Taehyung's busy schedule. Usually he visits Jaemin's school personally to check up on him, but now it won't be possible due to the upcoming Board Meeting. This was the meeting where Taehyung was planning to play his cards by telling everyone about Jimin's unhealthy mental state and using it to take the CEO's position for himself, permanently. Right now he was just acting as a CEO in the absence of Jimin, but he wants to own the empire and get rid of the Parks.

At Park Empire's office,

"I couldn't get any evidence to prove Jimin insane. Till when do I have to serve these Parks? It's time for us Kims to takeover! That's what my father would have wanted, right Dad" Taehyung grinned with his eyes stuck on his phone screen. "How much I miss us, our family! The pain we went through all because of these Parks is just so unfair" Taehyung mumbled caressing his phone screen, later placing it on his chest as a tear trickled down his cheek.

Knock knock

"Yes!" he sat straight, clearing his throat as his secretary made his way in dressed in a blue suit.

"Sir we have a meeting at 3pm and it would last around two hours. Later we have to visit our upcoming project investors, and discuss our plans with them. Shall we get going Sir?" he queried.

"Let's go" he got up keeping his phone in his pocket. He picked up his green suit which he wore quickly adjusting it, his secretary checked for any crumple being present later dusting it to get rid of any foreign substance on the clothing. His dark green suit matched well with the similar colored vest he wore inside over the stripped white shirt. He adjusted his maroon tie painted with green stripes around his collar while making his way to the Board Room.

"Hello everyone! It's my pleasure to meet you all. Let's begin the meeting" he announced taking his seat at the very end as the speaker began the presentation prepared for the meeting.

As the meeting began, everything went blur. His mind was stuck around random thoughts which he's been having about ever since they moved to that damn place. He knew that place was the best to execute his plan, it was isolated and Jimin couldn't reach anyone real quick even if he wanted to. But why did everything went off track, it was perfect. He sighed trying to focus on the meeting, but his mind kept drifting away.

"So gentlemen, here we end our presentation and thank you for your time. Hopefully we'll get to see more progress in the upcoming projects as we move ahead" the speaker ended his presentation.

"Of course, it would get better with the progress! I would be meeting the investors to plan further development in our projects. So rest assured, our company would scale up in the top ten ranked companies" Taehyung added as everyone clapped over his statement.

After a short discussion he left the place. He checked his black Swiss watch to see it was nearing 5pm. He had to reach the investor's office by 6pm. They left the office as the place would take thirty minutes to reach. While seated in his black Porsche his mind wandered to Jimin.

He knew what he was entering into when his father made him promise to take back what was theirs to begin with. He was just a few steps away from his goal, so why does he feel so uneasy? He knows it was the wrong path, so why does he feel guilty of deceiving Jimin? Does he even have the right to feel the guilt? Something was off, he just couldn't put a finger on it! The car stopped, he was in a daze when his secretary called out.

"Sir! We have reached our destination" he called out again and this time Taehyung nodded, getting out of the car.

The meeting with the investors lasted longer than expected. It was already 9pm when they left the place, he didn't feel like facing Jimin yet. So he went to a pub, to drink till he got rid of these thoughts. He told his secretary to leave him there and clock out for the day, he hesitantly left. Taehyung sipped the whiskey slowly looking around. He sat on the floor above, he glanced around to see a few people on the dance floor below.

This brought back memories of the past when he and his friends sneaked into a pub where one of his friend's elder brother worked. It was before his father passed away. At that time Taehyung's family was wealthy, and he was a carefree sixteen year old teenager. The thrill of sneaking into a place for adults was something else. He remembered the day clearly, it was the day he came to know he was interested in guys and not girls. It wasn't easy for him to accept, being grown up in a conservative family, he was afraid to tell his father about it. His friends were supportive enough to help him out and comfort him with the situation he was stuck in. He never told his father about it until the day he died in front of his eyes, which regrets it till date. He shouldn't have hidden anything from his father.

"Sir, would you like to order seconds?" a waiter stood in front of him, waiting for his order bringing him out of his thoughts.

The upper floor is the place where the privileged group would be seated. There were waiters taking and delivering orders to their table, unlike the ones downstairs. He nodded asking for another round of his previous order. The waiter left and his eyes caught on a familiar figure. What was Jimin doing here? he thought as his eyes widened watching Jimin talk to other guys, enjoying his time here. He got riled up thinking about Jimin enjoying his time and angrily stood up from his seat, storming towards the place where they sat.

"Jimin!?! What are you doing here?" he spat roughly tugging his arm.

"Sorry? Do I know you?" the guy replied, confusing Taehyung who stood there with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Aren't you Park Jimin? Don't play with me" he argued as the others accompanying him were now eyeing him, making him nervous.

"Who the hell is Park Jimin? And who are you Mister?" he yelled shrugging of his hand which was holding his arm.

"Guess he's drunk, don't talk to him Max. How are these kind of people even allowed upstairs!" the guy's friends blabbered.

"I... I" he stumbled upon forming words.

"Sir? Where should I place your order" the waiter earlier called out, he turned around to see him waiting at his designated spot. He gestured him to place it there itself and turned around to notice the person with whom he was talking to was not his Jimin!

"Would you please explain yourself, Mister" the guy looked pissed off.

"I'm so sorry, I mistook you for someone else" he apologised. Was he drunk? Maybe the dim lights were to be blamed, he shook his head.

"Nice try" he smirked, joining his group.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" Taehyung mumbled to himself, turning around.

He failed to notice the guy who he talked a while back stared in his direction with an amused expression. The guy took out his phone dialing a number. "Your job is done, he's dumbstruck" he chuckled on the call.

"Good job! Your money will be transferred to your account" the person at the other end replied and cut the call.

"What was all that Max?" his friends asked.

"Just one of my favorite timepasses" he chuckled again glancing towards Taehyung. "He's one interesting guy" he grinned watching Taehyung leave the place in a hurry.

To be continued...
_______________________________

What's Taehyung's past and what promise did he make to his father?

The next chapter would be about Taehyung's past! You'll get some answers to the reason behind his hatred for the Parks.

Let's meet soon, till then Mochigirl takes your leave (๑•ᴗ•๑)♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
20.3K 1.9K 54
Namjoon's lost. Jin and Yoongi are both in love. Hoseok's numb. Jimin's fine. Taehyung hates home. And Jungkook is confused. Faced with break ups, de...
1.5K 314 75
How must the best life look like? : being victorious, having beauty with brain, great sense of fashion, loyal people surrounded, enough time for own...
889 73 34
Have you felt his pain? Can you really be happy with all your faults? You're going to cave in soon. No-one is free from the torture of our own minds...