MHA : IZUKU THE SUPPORT HERO

By blackopsnumbr

In this story izuku will be quirkless (Until a Certain Point) and will go into the support course (Kinda) More

INFO
HAREM PART 1
HAREM PART 2
The Start Of The Journey Of A Different Kind Of Hero
His Strengths And Finding a Teacher
The Aunt And Nephew And Learning The Basics
Building The First Support Item And The Exam
The Unheard Confession And The Rat God Visits
I'm Super Sorry For Not Posting
The First Day And Meeting The Fairy And The Princess
The First Of Many and The Second Day

INFO 2

1K 25 12
By blackopsnumbr

Hello i just wanted to add this real quick that im going to add harem members to the story either way earlier to the story than canon or in a place that could've made sense to add them to show up like miriko and some of the pro heroes at the sports festival or replacing some of the members or either class that i personally dont like or if they just didnt do anything in canon and just stood in the background that we never learn about.

If there's someone you want specifically replaced give me a reason why (I'm already gonna get rid of mineta so don't worry about that) and ill replace them and maybe give them a small paragraph of what happened to them instead of going to U.A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
7.4K 330 101
Harry has come to terms with his feelings for Cedric. A little crush he doesn't intend to act on... until he does. Cedric is beyond confused this yea...
13.4K 515 13
This is my first ff ever so please dont judge. it's about my favorite YouTubers slayy point ❤ disclaimer - this is just fiction and just my imaginat...