Suicide Squad: Save the Batma...

Galing kay gokugunslinger

(Fixing the KTJL story.) Brainiac has arrived on earth and the Justice League is not here to save the citizen... Higit pa

Note of importance
Prologue (Clown)
DAMN IT ROCKSTEADY
Prologue (Amazon)
Knightmare
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4 (updated)
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10 (NOT AN APRIL FOOLS)
Doissers

Ch 1

1.1K 22 70
Galing kay gokugunslinger

Note: I'm keeping the black guy in this book, the one who is the "real" deadshot apparently. But I'm going to change his story to something more......likable I guess you can say, if you all don't mind. Because I refuse to believe the Deadshot in the Arkham City and Origins was a fake or from an alternate reality.

———————————————————

"My name is Amanda Waller. I am the director of A.R.G.U.S, a division of homeland security you've never heard of. But I've heard of you, and I'm here to make an offer......all of you are tenacious as junkyard dogs. Desperate. Hungry. All of you know how to survive. Now that might make you the kings and queens of Arkham, but outside these walls? The world has forgotten about you. And your going to spend the rest of your lives behind bars picking maggots out of prison meatloaf.......but I could change that."

Amanda Waller walked slowly across the four inmates that were restrained before her, held tightly against the tables they were on. "I could be your way out....a chance to do some good. And—?"

"Hhhhhhiiiiiii~ Harley Quinn, Gotham gazette. I just have a quick question." Harley spoke out in a joking tone as she tilted her head. Like her fellow inmates she wore the mandatory Arkham uniform, though her's was a straightjacket that failed in keeping her arms bound. Amanda raised her eyebrow as Harley leaned forward and turned to her right, eyes narrowed as her voice increased. "What's with the frickin' SHARK?!?!"

As if on perfect timing, the other two inmates, one a black man and the other was a familiar Australian that Quinn recognized, turned to face their non-human inmate. He was a humanoid shark with blue skin and a small snout. His eyes were black and his pupils blue. The shark leaned forward, somewhat confused by the question.

"I........" The shark spoke, trailing off the 'I' with uncertainty. His voice was deep but not the most intimidating one Harley has heard before. The shark opened his mouth slowly, revealing his rows of sharp teeth. "....woouuuld be happy to introduce myself!"

"That won't be necessary, King Shark." The inmates turned to Waller as she turned around and pulled something out of her coat. It was an odd cylinder machine with green and silver color schemes, an insignia of the letter L on it. She made sure the inmates saw what she held. "This is a microbomb injector from our friends at Lexcorp. Stick it in your target's neck and its goodnight. Do you want this to be where you take your last breath?" She paused and scanned the inmates, searching for any who actually wish death or enslavement too Arkham asylum. But none spoke up. "No? Then help me. I only need one of you. As for the other three......you're dead already. So......" Waller placed the injector on the table in the middle of the room, all of their eyes on said injector. Waller gave a small smirk before she turned around and began walking away. "Show me what you got....."

The mechanical doors automatically opened as Waller approached before closing behind her, lights shining red to signal the door was locked. The inmates remained still, eyes on the injector and the door.

"So—"

"GRRRRR!!!!!!!"

Harley, the black guy, and 'King Shark' looked over to the far left of the room towards their fellow inmate, the Australian. He had immediately threw himself forward, desperately trying to get out of his restraints with no prevail. The three stared at the Australian before he stopped with a huff, lightly gasping for air.

"Alright......sorry!" The Australian licked his lips and squinted his eyes as the lights of the room shined down on his eyes. He shook his head before making a fake smile towards the other three. "Just don't wanna die, don't complain about me tryin' to save my own skin."

"Sooooo......." The black guy continued before he was cut off. "It makes sense why Waller wants the deadliest Assassin in her pocket." He chuckled before shaking his head at the other three. "Doesn't make sense why she'd want the rest of you..."

"Hello~" Harley mocked as she tilted her head forward, past the African American. "You may have failed to notice the GIANT SHARK in the room!"

"Knowing Amanda Waller, it is nothing good...." King Shark spoke softly, shaking his head as he answered the black guy's question. "In my experience anyways...."

"You have nooo~ idea Sharky." Harley playfully spoke as she pressed her tongue against the inside of her cheek. King Shark tilted his head in curiosity before Harley nodded her head back to the Australian. "Me and Boomer here have alot of experience with Ms Waller.....but why are you here Sharky? Do you got mental health issues?"

"Hmm.........Generalized anxiety." The walking Shark nodded his head, revealing his mental health to the woman. He looked back at her and tilted his head forward, appearing happy to exchange stories. "But I was brought here from my home: Bell Reve Penitentiary."

"I got it!" The black guy spoke up, gaining the others attention. They gave him a look of curiosity, wanting him to explain. Which he gladly did as he nodded at the injector. "This is clearly a trap. If any of us touch that thing, none of us is making it out of here alive."

"Ahh......The Prisoner's Dilemma." King Shark spoke up as he looked down at the man beside him, smiling down at the man's intellect. But what was meant to be a smile of approval was seen as a terrifying threat. The shark nodded his head before humming. "A very astute observation of you Mr.......?"

"Deadshot." The man, now named Deadshot answered. Though not his real name, it was the best he could give. Deadshot was a master assassin and could handle any gun he had on him. Though when he gave his name, he heard the other two on his left snicker. He turned to face them with a frown on his face. "What the hell has you two chuckling like fools?"

"Sorry Deadshot.....haha!" Harley laugh as she lowered her head and shook her body violently against her restraints, an odd shift in behavior. She smirked at the man, trying to keep a serious face on before breaking down in laughter. "I....I-I d-didn't recognize you there—HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"What the hell is that supposed to—?!"

"Me and Harley worked with Deadshot before, mate. And he was definitely white!" Captain Boomerang laughed as he leaned his head against the table he was restrained to, finding it hard not to laugh as well. "My god man it's like we're in a Netflix adaptation!"

"Man why don't you two shut your asses up!" The real, but not so real for obvious reasons, Deadshot said with a shake of his head. He was already annoyed with these two and wanted out now. He sighed before looking forward. "Kangaroo looking ass....."

"Oi mate, leave the Roos out of this..." Captain Boomerang chuckled as he lowered his head to scratch his chin against his shoulder. "Else they'll kill you for insulting them like that..."

"Ugh.....when do we start the killin'?!" Harley moaned in frustration as she leaned back, immediately bored with the conversation at hand. As much as she loved her old pal Boomer, she was bored as hell. "I'd kill anyone to get out of here! I'd kill you boomer," The clown nodded towards her old friend, who simply returned the nod before giving her the middle finger from down under. She then turned to the others. "I'd kill you, totally Deadshot, and no offense Sharky—"

"Some taken."

"—but I'd kill you." Harley continued, earning a hurtful nod from Shark as he looked forward. Quinn laughed before looking down. "Hell, I'd even kill myself."

CLINK

"HAHAHA!" The three inmates turned towards Boomerang upon hearing a beep and the sound of mechanical gears turning. Boomerang had escaped his restraints, standing before them free as a bird. He cheered in joy as the others looked at him in amazement, astonished that someone like him could escape. He celebrated before before giving Harley the middle finger once more, earning a small laugh from the clown, knowing Boomerang deserved his moment. The Australian then made his way to the injector, reaching out to pick it up. "Sorry Harl' but you should've spent more time learning how to pick—"

CLINK

CLINK

CLINK

Boomerang looked back upon hearing the familiar noise just as his hand neared the injector. He looked back with an open mouth as the others were freed from their restraints. The three fell forward on their knees before catching themselves. They all slowly looked up at Boomerang, who was frozen in place. Harley, Deadshot, and Shark growled as they leaped towards Boomerang. The Australian yelped as he reached for the injector, only to be tackled down by the others as the table was knocked over, sending the injector into the air. They all watched as it landed several feet in front of them.

They're hearts began to beat fast as they eyed the injector like Nerds at an anime convention who just spotted free pizza. They remained still before they pushed themselves up halfway and leapt towards the injector in a comedic way.

—————————————
gokugunslinger presents,

The group of unlikely people began fighting over the injector, Deadshot grabbing it first and jamming it into the back of Boomerang's neck as the others piled on top of him, knocking the injector out of his hand.

A rewrite of a game,

King Shark roared as the humans were stacked on top of him, desperately reaching for the injector in his hand, Harley prying off his fingers as best as she could.

A game that most likely kicked your childhood in the balls,

Harley laughed as she stabbed king shark in the neck, penetrating his thick skin before she and the other human's were slammed against a wall by king Shark.

Stole your lunch money,

Deadshot grunted as Shark pined him down and stabbed the small injector into the back of his neck. Shark was knocked off the man when Harley and Boomerang carried the table over and slammed it against the giant ocean dweller's face, knocking him off Deadshot before they jumped on top of the shark once more.

And shot your dog.

As the humans were once again on top of shark, Harley had her legs wrapped around the giant creature's neck, not taking it seriously as she lived out her childhood fantasy of riding a giant shark. Boomerang wrestled the Injector away from Deadshot before leaping towards the clown, jamming it into the back of Harley's neck. The clown let out a moan of ecstasy from the sudden pain, making Shark terrified as he fell to the ground in a panic.

SUICIDE SQUAD: Save the Batman.

(Better name pending, open to ideas.)

———————————

Amanda Waller walked back into the room, watching as the convicts laid on the ground in agony. Harley was the first to stand up, nearly falling over as she slowly reached back and pulled out the injector, grunting as blood slowly leaked down the back of her neck and staining her straightjacket.

"Oh, heeeeyyyyy~ your back! I forgot to mention this, but I think you really pulled yourself together Waller....since your not round at all." Harley grunted as she wobbled, eyes half opened as she gave an uneasy smile to the African woman, who only glared at the clown. Harley looked back at the others who were just pushing themselves back up. "So miss Waller.....who wins?"

"No one." King Shark spoke up as he shook his head in annoyance, a small amount of blood going down his neck and near his gills, a leak from his wound as the others regained themselves. "There are bombs in our heads now...we've only traded one prison for another.....all of us our losers."

"The sharks right...." Deadshot spoke as he rubbed his wound, hissing upon touching the small yet painful wound. He sighed in frustration before looking forward at Waller. "She's played us all."

"No.....you played yourselves." Amanda smirked as she lifted up a small detonator(?) and showed it to all of them. "Welcome to and back too Task Force X."

With a press of the button the four convicts were sent to their knees as they were electrocuted by the implants. The voltage was even high enough to make king shark fall down and gasp for air.

'You owe me one for this......bats!' Harley thought to herself as she struggled to maintain consciousness before falling over. The room was spinning and she felt like puking before passing out.

End.

Would like to thank @enoshimacrazy55 for giving me ideas on how to go about this, he's been very helpful and deserves some thanks and respect, so kindly press "F".

Yep, I'm counting the Assault on Arkham movie cannon. Chapter wise, I'll be introducing flashbacks on how this all happened. And I really really really really REALLY hope you guys are okay with letting me work on "Deadshot" I have a feeling I can handle him better than rocksteady did.

You guys don't mind if I'm not very descriptive of the gun fights regarding the suicide squad until it's necessary, right?

And YES, this Harley will keep her.......tempting figure and not loose it unlike how KTJL made her loose it.

Criticism is welcome.

Look at this without context:

Have a good day/night!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.5K 16 6
𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™π™„π™π™Žπ™ π˜½π™Šπ™Šπ™† 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜½π˜Όπ™π™Œπ™π™„π™‰π™‰ π˜Όπ™π™†π™ƒπ˜Όπ™ˆ π™Žπ™€π™π™„π™€π™Ž It's been six months since the tragic events of The Killing Joke. B...
8.9K 244 52
War is on the horizon as Superman prepare his army for the invasion against the Green Laterans Corp. With very little hope remaining and Batman under...
721 29 2
Bruce tells Clark about something extremely important and asks him to keep it a secret. However, faced with the people who know him best, can Clark s...
15.4K 416 25
POST TDKR. Selina leaves Gotham under instructions and finds herself in an emotional rollercoaster she never saw coming. They both knew physically th...