linger | quinn hughes

By blond43d

。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she w... More

𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

3.5K 92 43
By blond43d

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
worship dev !

one thing about quinn, he was irrevocably, uncontrollably, head over heels in love with devon lynn pierce.

has been since he was fifteen years old and this past week just proved it. even the thought of losing her made him spiral into a bad mind space. he was aware he shouldn't feel that dependent on a person but he genuinely could not imagine living life without her in it. he already got a peek in it and he knew he despised it.

she was the only thing he could think of as he drove the hour long drive from detroit to dowtown ann arbor where devon's parents currently lived.

it was a rash decision, driving there. one second he was hanging out with his teammates at the red wings arena and next thing he knows he was renting a car and driving away.

if the past weeks had taught him something was that life was short, call him dramatic but he didn't want to wait anymore. he literally physically couldn't wait anymore. the damn velvet box had been burning holes in his pocket for months, he couldn't put it off any longer.

after seriously debating for a good half an hour if he should turn the car around he finally parked in front of the pierce household. her childhood home.

if it hadn't been for dave walking outside to take the trash out and seeing quinn looking completely out of it as he sat in the car, he was sure he would've never gotten out.

"honey! guess who's here!" dave cheerily exclaimed as he walked in with quinn trailing behind him silently.

laura walked out of the living room with a grin that completely fell when she caught sight of a gloomy looking quinn "oh my god. is everything okay? are you okay? is devon okay? what's going on?"

"did you do somethig?" dave inquired, his whole demeanor changing at the thought of something happening to his child.

"what? no. no, no, everything's good. we're good" quinn chuckled nervously, his mind begging him to just walk out the door but his body was keeping him in place.

"oh, i got scared. why do you look so nervous then?" dave prompted, crossing his arms casually but it just made him look more intimidating. here it was, one of the best hockey players in the league intimidated by a retired lawyer. how weird.

"i need to talk to you guys about something"

laura immediately ushered them to the living room to talk more comfortably. her and dave sitting in front of a nervous looking quinn.

he sat stiffly, rubbing his hands up and down his thighs as he tried to dry them from the never ending sweat "i love your daughter, endlessly. it's honestly a little concerning the amount of love i have for her. and, i know i hurt her in the past but i'd rather literally die than hurt her again"

"a little dramatic there quinny" david smirked, scowling once his wife hit his arm.

"as if you're any better" she snickered.

"what i'm trying to say is that i love her and i know we're young but i'm sure, hundred percent sure, that i want to spend my life with her" he revealed, refusing to look up from his hands "i love her with my entire being. if she's sad, i'm sad. if she's mad, i'm mad. if she's happy then i'm happy. i'm not really asking for permission to marry her but your approval would mean a lot to me" he said lowly, finally looking up to find his, hopefully, soon-to-be parents-in-law looking alarmingly unreadable.

"you owe me thirty dollars!" laura yelled after the awkward silence, startling quinn as he saw dave bedgrudgingly take a couple bucks out from his pocket.

"dammit"

"of course you have our approval. we'll pay the whole wedding!" laura grinned, eagerly stuffing the money in her pocket before hugging her husband's arm to her chest again in hapiness.

"we honestly thought you guys were getting married in college" dave revealed, looking lost in thought.

"when you guys went to vegas, we thought you'd gotten married there" laura shared, remembering the time both her and dave, plus ellen and jim, had been panicking when their kids where in college. quinn had gotten a trip to vegas for hockey which he, of course, demanded his couches to let devon tag along. next thing they know, they both were unreachable and their locations said they were in a chapel.

quinn laughed softly, vividly remembering how his mother and laura yelled at him for scaring them like that "so, you think she'll say yes?"

"i'm certain she will. oh, i'm so excited!"

"just know one thing quinn. you ever, ever do something to her, even raise your voice, i will come for you. i know a lot of people. i don't care if you're an nhl player" dave threatened, looking awfully scary. his cheerful persona always made people forget that he could be scary when he wanted to.

"i wouldn't even fight you" quinn hummed honestly.

"i better get lifetime tickets to your games" dave grinned, making quinn wonder how he didn't get whiplash from changing his emotions that quickly.

"you're ridiculous david" laura grumbled, looking at her husband in disbelief.

quinn just laughed lowly again, sighing in relief before standing up "well, i better go"

laura immediately followed suit walking closer to him to grab his hands "nonsense! you have to stay to eat"

"come on, son"

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

_quinnhughes

● ○

liked by bradytkachuk and others
_quinnhughes devy

lhughes_06 a man of many words

trevorzegras u guys r going to cause my villain arc
— view all replies
heyitsdevon maybe u just need bitches

username oh its over

username is she his gf????
— view all replies
username pretty sure theyre just friends!!

username mom and dad

username caption was so reallll

username her initials on his hat!!!!

heyitsdevon come to nyc

heyitsdevon imy:(

username the matching hats💔💔

joshnorris10 i might cry

username dev is so pretty

liked by jackhughes and others

username oh im going crazy

username I'D DO ANYTHING

sunnylight KISS IT KISS IT BETTER BABYYYYY
— view all replies
heyitsdevon RIHANNA MY MOTHER

molly_p u look so pretty
— view all replies
heyitsdevon i love u

username i understand quinn
— view all replies
username i still dont understand devon
juleyork_ LOLINGGG

username i love how jule always responds to comments making fun of devon or quinn

_quinnhughes holy shit

_quinnhughes wait i didnt mean to say that

_quinnhughes no yeah i did mean it holy fuck
liked by heyitsdevon

username quinn so relatable

username just marry atp
— view all replies
mandytill hes married to me🙂
username what

username absolutely feral
liked by sunnylight & _quinnhughes

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

NEW IMESSAGE
FROM 'WE HATE TREVOR!!!'

today at 5:23 PM

dumb mf
quinnifer
theres a girl saying shes married to u

bibble
thats not new

dumb mf
but this one has a certificate !

runaway
WHAT

cole's bf
uh oh
mom and dad r gonna fight😶

quinnifer
how can she have a certificate

amy dunne's psychologist
it's most definitely fake
but still
weird

runaway
omg

frat house president
its kinda funny tbh

christmas elf
u think everything is funny

dumb mf
it is funny
she genuinely thinks theyre married

runaway
i feel sick

christmas elf
relax devy
i think huggy would rather die than be apart from u

quinnifer
funny
i said those exact words earlier

bibble
now i feel sick🤢

amy dunne's psychologist
why did u say that

quinnifer
🤷🤷

rabbid
devy can i come over

runaway
of course!!!!💗💗

quinnifer
luke
dont

rabbid
cant hear u🔥🔥
im driving

dumb mf
good reference to ryan goslings movie
drive!!!!!

light enjoyer
awwww
quinny is jealous 🥺🥺

quinnifer
fuck off

runaway
get a divorce and maybe we can talk again

frat house president
LMFAOOOOO

jimmy💕💗
i cant tell if she genuinely upset or not

cole's bf
honestly no idea

amy dunne's psychologist
shes not!

bibble
she is!

christmas elf
is a 50/50

cole's bf
damn
u better worship dev till the end of time

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱
took inspiration from that one modern family episode!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 721 15
𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥'𝗦 𝗗𝗔𝗬 ! ✿⎯⎯ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 he's convinced that they're soulmates but she just doesn't know it yet. 𝐎𝐑 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 luke hu...
38.7K 803 31
"I once believed love would be black and white but it's golden..." *final book in series. Takes place after Cardigan BETTER DESCRIPTION...
70.9K 1.3K 37
"I know that dress is karma...got me thinking bout when you were mine..." Where a girl trying to move on from her ex finds herself put right back in...
262K 6.8K 66
𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛 ! ✿⎯⎯ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 years of yearning and adoration for a certain boy finally turn exhausting. 𝐎𝐑 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 june bauer's...