subway girl || « sulljin » ✔️

By ayodawgg

Yoona would always see this girl with her cold expression and white shinny headphones whenever she gets home... More

subway girl [ TEASER ]
ADVERTISEMENT !
part I - who are you?
part II - you'd never believe what happened
part III - it's you again
part IV - stalking
part V - don't run away
part VI - secret
part VII - panicked
part VIII - an escape
some news 🗞️
part IX - his plan
🎂
part X - police
‼️ important ‼️
part XI - know about me
part XII - stalker
🎂 2
part XIII - paranoid
WOAH !!!
part XIV - threatened
part XV - surprise holiday
part XVI - kyujin, you okay?
part XVIII - she was right
part XIX - not in the mood
part XX - onigiri
part XXI - disaster
part XXII - kiss
part XXIII - 😱
part XXIV - the end?

part XVII - i don't believe you + 🎂3

99 10 3
By ayodawgg

«❓»

+1234-5678

Jinni
there's something really important I need to tell you

wtf
who tf r u
how do u know that name

It's Jang Wonyoung?
Girl
Did you not save my number?

after all the mean things you've done?
hell nah
what do you want bitch

Calm down Jinni
This is like
Extremely serious

okay
wtf u want bitch?
get to the point ???

Your stepdad is becoming a problem

Yooshik?
Ik he's a problem but does it look like i care?
what do u even wanna do with him

Yooshik's plan is to murder u
Jinni

how many times did I tell u
don't fucking call me jinni

Okay
sorry Yunjin

and wtf do u mean by Yooshik wants to kill me?

Believe me Yunjin
I'm just as shocked as you are about Yooshik okay?
But he's really a murderer, he's coming after you

girl
stop trolling
I'm going to sleep

Just be careful okay?
And
Um
I'm sorry for what I've done to you
read

——

yunjin's pov

I turned off my phone, trying to ignore the last message Wonyoung sent to me.

Thinking about it, Wonyoung was sorry? As if. She's never sorry. Every single time she says sorry was always going to be a fucking 'joke' or a 'hahaha, just kidding! You thought?!'. She's always going to say that. She's never sorry...

But this time, Wonyoung sounds genuine. A bit too genuine that it's suspicious. But what if she really was sorry? I feel a bit bad actually. I should probably forget about it. And besides, my stepdad being a murderer and is right now specifically targeting me? That's such a horrible prank.

" Jinni? " God- She startled me. I look up to see Yoona with a smile, " That's your name? "

" And I don't like being called that. " I huffed. Crossing my arms as the train slightly shook.

" Why? Is there a reason? " Yoona was doing one of those smirking faces and I don't like it. Not even if it makes her look a bit attractive.

" What's your motive and why were you reading my phone? "

" Calm down- I'm nosy too. "

" Jinni was a nickname Wonyoung called me and, I guess you know the rest. " I trailed off.

" She bullied you and you stopped being friends with her? "

" You're like half correct but, " I debated with myself whether or not tell to her, but I'll end up somehow telling her later on anyways, " We were like besties before all of this. Her stupid mom basically cheated with my biological dad and for some reason- "

I stopped, my chest suddenly feeling heavy. I couldn't breathe really well.

I turn to her to see her staring at me weirdly. Or maybe she wasn't staring at me weirdly, maybe it's just me. She was like kind of admiring me? I don't know, but she had heart eyes.

Forgetting about my heavy chest, I continued. " Then Wonyoung just decided to hate me and blame me w-which was stupid because it's not my fault?! " I sighed, " And the bag incident where I accidentally 'ruined' her expensive bag when I only poured a single drip of water on it. And the fact she was asking me to pay back? I already said sorry! But y'know what's the horrible part about this? "

I felt anger in my body just by talking about Wonyoung. I stared at Yoona, still staring at me.

" Did you not hear me?! "

" I did. "

" So answer me! Y'know what's the horrible part about this? " She shook her head nervously as if I was holding her hostage.

" Wonyoung had already bought a new bag and she doesn't even care about the old one anymore! First she hates me, then she tries to scam me as if she doesn't already know how much I cried every night. " I said with my voice shaking and trembling on every word, " Fuck her! She doesn't deserve to live at all, and now she decides to say sorry?! W-What does she expect?! I won't and will never accept her stupid, meaningless apology! "

I breathed heavily, my chest visibly rising up and down.

" Hey, are you okay? " Yoona softly asked. Looking at me with concern.

She gently wiped off tears that I didn't know was falling off my face. I backed off from her hands, a bit startled that she was doing this and wiped the tears off my face instead.

" Um, yeah- I'm fine. " I mumbled, " I wasn't crying. "

" It's okay to cry, Yunjin. "

I sniffled, trying to hold in my tears by clenching my fists and jaw as I stared down at the floor. " I wasn't crying. " I repeated.

" You can let it out, y'know. " She said, " No one is forcing you to hold it. "

" But I'm forcing myself! "

" It'll be better if you let it out. "

" I-I- " I sniffled again, biting my cheeks, trying everything not to burst out in front of a pretty and attractive woman like her. Clearing my voice, the sad feelings stepped back and I was finally able to talk again, " I'm fine. "

" Okay, if you say so. " She said, giggling a bit. Why is she talking in this tone? Does she want to watch me cry?

{ FILLER PART ALERT !!! }

——

that annoying puppy

Yoona unnie

yeah?

U wanna come to my house?

no

WHY?!?!?!
WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY HOUSE?!

it's not your house
it's you

Wow
That's a bit mean yk 😡

fine
whatever
I'll come

HOLY SHIT
I DON'T BELIEVE U BUT OK?!?!?
JINSOL AND KYU R GONNA BE THERE
CYA !!!

see you

——

third person pov:

" Are you done pouting? " Yoona asked, putting her phone down.

" No. " Yunjin said, pouting even more.

" We're going to switch trains after the next stop, okay? "

" What- Why?! " Yunjin whined, " I-I wanna go home and sleep, and lie down- and y'know, just die for a bit? "

" We're going to Jiwoo's. " Yoona said, " If you don't wanna go, it's fine. Just go home by yourself. "

As the train doors opened, Yoona walked out of the train as Yunjin looked at her.

" W-Wait! Yoona! " Yunjin rushed out of the train, chasing Yoona untill she crashed into her, " I wanna go too... "

——

knock, knock

Waiting in front of Jiwoo's door, Yoona stood there as she waited for a response as Yunjin was standing behind her like the impatient little toddler she is.

" Why is she taking so long?! " Yunjin whined as she shook her shoulders.

" Calm the fuck down. "

The door started to open, revealing Jiwoo as a huge smile appeared.

" YOOO!! Yoona?!?! " Jiwoo shouted, " I thought you were lying when you said you were coming to my house since you always do and- OMG YUNJIN?!?! " Jiwoo shrieked in excitement as Yunjin shrieked together.

" JIWOOOO!! "

" YUNJIN!! "

They both crashed into each other as they gave the other a huge and tight hug. They were hugging as if they didn't just see each other a few hours ago.

Yoona stood behind them, now being the impatient tall toddler Yunjin was before.

" Can you guys get the fuck in the house? "

Jiwoo and Yunjin looked at Yoona blankly.

Turning back to the hug, " Did you piss her off? " Jiwoo whispered to Yunjin.

" I dunno what's up with her today... "

Jiwoo released from the hug as she grabbed Yunjin's hand and dragged her inside the house with Yoona angrily following along behind.

" DAMNNN- Nice apartment? " Yunjin said, " Definitely better than Lily's. "

" Do not. " A voice said firmly.

Jiwoo and Yunjin turned their heads to Kyujin who was cuddling with Jinsol on the couch. Jinsol caressing Kyujin head as if she was a real kitty cat and Kyujin having a mean face on.

" Do not mention that place ever again. "

" Sorry. " Jiwoo apologized.

" Apology not accepted. "

" THAT ONE WASN'T EVEN FOR YOU. " Yoona shouted.

" Sorry, it's a habit. " Yunjin shrugged.

——

" Sooo- " Yunjin started, " What do you do at people's house except for eating and watching TV? It's my second time, sorry. "

She asked, swinging her legs back and fourth like a little kid as she sat on the couch.

" You chat about shit. " Yoona answered, " I don't know much. Each time I go to someone's house, I talk, eat, go home and sleep. "

" I guess that's all you can do. Besides, Jinsol's making smoothies I think. "

" GUYSSS- I HAVE SOME DRINKS FOR YOUUU! " Jinsol said in a singing tone, bringing out cups of different types of juices, " I have everything !! "

Yunjin jumped off the couch as she ran for the smoothies. Grabbing the red coloured liquid in the glass cup, she quickly drank it but instantly stopped.

" What? What's wrong with the juice? " Jinsol asked.

" It- It doesn't taste like watermelon? Or apple, or stawberry- What is that?! "

" It's mainly mixed oranges in there. I placed drops of food coloring so it'll look cool! " Jinsol smiled, proud of herself.

" Where's the watermelon smoothie? I want it... "

" This one. " Jinsol held up a cup with blue liquid in it.

" Oh, thanks- " Yunjin stopped mid sentence as she stared at Jinsol, slowly drinking her watermelon smoothie. Her mouth open wide and her eyes beginning to turn into crystals, " JINSOL. "

Sudden sounds of  footsteps became louder and louder. Running out of the hallway, Jiwoo stopped abruptly in the middle of the living room. Everyone staring at her with confusion, before she started... groaning.

" Ughhh- My head hurts so bad! " She acted, " I think I'm about to die- Seriously! "

Jinsol gasped, running to Jiwoo as Yunjin did the same too. Jiwoo placing her hand on her head, slowly dropping down to the floor as both of Yunjin and Jinsol's concern rose.

As for Yoona, she was sitting on the couch, with Kyujin peacefully sleeping on her lap and watching the three of them do whatever they're doing.

" JIWOO! DON'T DIE! " Jinsol yelled, believing as if Jiwoo was in a life threating situation, " PLEASEE! "

Jiwoo dramatically fell to the ground, closing her eyes. Trying to make the two crack-heads believe she was dying.

" ARE YOU DEAD?! YOONA DO SOMETHING! " Yunjin cried as she shook Jiwoo aggressively.

" KIM JIWOO! " At this point, Jinsol was actually crying. " DON'T DIE- I-I-I STILL HAVEN'T CONFESS MY LOVE TO YOU YET! "

" Okay, that's enough. " Yoona said loudly, " Jiwoo get up, you're making Jinsol cry and- Yunjin, put the phone down. Don't call the hospital. "

Jiwoo got up from the floor, smiling at Yoona, " Does it mean I act so realistically that people will believe it?! Oh- I'll definitely pass the audition! "

" Only if the judges are dumb. " Yoona muttered.

Kyujin mumbled something under her breath before slowly opening her eyes, " Unnie, what happened? " She asked, wondering why Yunjin was like 0.0, why Jinsol was teary-eyed, and why Jiwoo was smiling and muttering to herself on the floor.

Yoona looked down at Kyujin, smiling. " Jiwoo happened. "

——

I didn't want to be annoying and post another chapter dedicated to a member's birthday, soo...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAEWON !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 837 43
soulmate au - playing: I.F.L.Y. - Bazzi 1:07 ──────ㅇ────── 2:46 ...
259 1 18
Two people who are completely known for their groups become familiar with each other under a certain situation. A situation that cannot be predicted...
341 47 9
"Yixing I.. I don't know. I've been here before. Seen it even.. I know how this ends and I don't think my heart can handle it again," Junmyeon says s...
88.4K 4.6K 64
"I killed them. I did. I'm saying it by myself..." "No. I don't believe you." He says with a deep voice that was still somehow calm. "You don't know...