Tokyo Revengers x (Nezuko) Re...

By Memesuga01

Kamado (Y/n), a reincarnation of Nezuko, but is very well loved by her friends, who have grown to love her fo... More

Prologue
~Kamado (Y/n)~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
A/N

Chapter 50

1K 63 16
By Memesuga01

-3rd POV-

'Isn't this where...' Takemichi took note of where the two were.

"Quit spacing out!" Kisaki exclaimed, punching the male.

"Shut up, you jerk!" He punched the male back, as they then pushed against each other, "Just give up already! You've lost, you bastard, Kisaki!" He pushed him to the ground, then hovered over him to punch him, "Since you're weak, you make other people be your sword and shield!"

He punched him again, "Moebius! Valhalla! Tenjiku! You're a coward who can't do anything on your own!" He went to punch him, but his fist was grabbed.

"Don't be stupid! To be a leader of men, you don't need physical strength!" Kisaki getting up as the two struggled against each other. He threw his head back and head-butted him, making the blond reel back, holding his nose.

Kisaki panted, "To achieve anything, what you need is the perfect plan worked out in intricate detail."

"The perfect plan?" Takemichi angrily grunted at him and tackled him, "How can you call it a perfect plan when someone like me can stop it?"

"Shut up!" He exclaimed as he then pushed the male and the two rolled for a bit, before he was on top of the blond, "I was supposed to become the dark hero. My first plan was to kill Draken, take over the number two spot, and manipulate Toman from the shadows." He punched the male.

"My second plan was to build Valhalla, which had no leader, destroy Toman, and install Mikey as its leader." He grabbed the male's uniform, "My third plan was to sic Tenjiku on Toman and destroy it, manipulate Mikey, and gain control of the underworld."

"They were all perfect plans. There was no way to crush them. Except for one possibility."

Takemichi then kicked the male's side, pushing him off, as he then slowly stood up, "Even now...Even now, I remember it clearly. The raging flames. The rising black smoke. As I watched, I swore...I swore to become the leader of Toman. This is the place, Kisaki. This is where, in the future, you murdered Tachibana Hinata."

"I've jumped between the future and past over and over in this battle. Let's settle it right here, Kisaki." He said, as the male's eyes widen, "I swear I'll end this. Right here!" He ran up to him, grabbing his uniform and saw a vision, 'Huh? What was that just now?'

He back up from the male as he then gasped as he saw the older version of Hinata, 'Hina...'

Kisaki chuckled, "I knew it. You've been traveling through time." He laughed, "Who'd have thought you really were a time traveler. I get it now. So that's what it was. So that's how you did it."

"Kisaki, why are you so obsessed with Hina and (Y/n)-chan?"

The said male instantly lost his smile and looked at him.

"You're attached to Mikey-kun, so I can understand why you want Toman. But why do you kill Hina every time? And now you're killing (Y/n)-chan."

He only let out a small grunt.

"Answer me! Why kill them?" He walked up, putting a hand on his shoulder, seeing the vision again.

"I'm sorry."

Takemichi gasped, 'That's Hina. What the heck is going on?' He looked at his hand.

"I see. So...I failed." Kisaki said.

He narrowed his eyes and suddenly, he could see more of the vision, 'It's that scene again. It's Hina and Kisaki.' He thought as he saw them.

The older Kisaki presented her a ring, but she looked down.

"I'm sorry." Hinata said, turning and walking off.

"Huh?" He could only stare in confusion.

Takemichi then blinked and was back to looking at the teen Kisaki, 'What the heck is that? Is that a ring? Did Kisaki confess his love for Hina in this spot in the future?' He thought, "Kisaki...Don't tell me you're in love with..."

Kisaki only raised the gun and pointed it at him, "When I was...in elementary school, I was called a child prodigy."

-Small Flashback-

"Kisaki-kun! You're amazing! You placed first on the practice exams again!" The younger Hinata smiled.

"It was just luck." Kisaki said, getting up from his seat.

"Wow! So humble!"

"Let's go, Hina." A girl called out to her.

"Hmm?" She looked at her, then followed, waving at the boy with a small giggle.

I pretended not to notice her, but I was in love with Tachibana Hinata. And I believed that Tachibana Hinata was naturally in love with me, the child prodigy. But then, one day, a hero suddenly showed up and stole her heart. Then the princess showed up after you.

The boy gasped, watching the young Takemichi dropkick a teen.

Hanagaki Takemichi. Kamado (Y/n). From that day on, I always followed you both around.

"Takuya."

"Yeah?" Takuya, who had shorter hair at the time looked at him, as his one hand held (Y/n)'s hand and the other spun the bag.

"You know how my heroes are hoodlums, right? When I get into middle school, I'll become the number-one hoodlum in Japan. I'll even have (Y/n)-chan beside me along the way!" Takemichi grinned.

The said demon girl smiled, "Hmm!" She hummed, raising her unoccupied hand.

"That's so ridiculous." Takuya said.

Kisaki walked out from around the building, "The number-one hoodlum in Japan? How can they be heroes?" He quietly questioned.

I researched what hoodlums were.

A now teen Kisaki walked up to a male, "You're Osanai from Moebius, right?"

Osanai looked at him, "Yeah?"

I even approached a real one. He was apparently someone close to the top. But he wasn't number one in Japan. I did a lot of research. I gathered info on all the hoodlums in the Kanto area and traveled to meet them. Then finally, I reached a certain guy.

The leader of Tokyo Manji Gang, Sano Manjiro. I found the beacon for my plan. In the summer of last year, when I was about to execute my plan, I happened to see you.

Kisaki looked up and grinned, 'Look, Hanagaki Takemichi. I have completely changed for the woman that I love.' He thought as he watched him and the demon girl walked past him and the two other behind him.

Takemichi paused and looked back, "Haven't I seen that guy somewhere before?" He questioned, before looking at (Y/n), who tugged his hand, "Alright, alright. Let's get you mochi." The two walked off.

He looked back at the two, "I will surpass you." Then turned around and continued to walk.

Becoming the number-one hoodlum in Japan, it's not a vague dream for me like it is for you. I'll execute the plan I've intricately worked out. I'll get what I need to make it happen.

Kisaki walked up to the laying male, "You're Sano Manjiro, right?"

Mikey looked up at him, "Who the heck are you?"

"My name's Kisaki Tetta."

Without a doubt, Sano Manjiro has the makings to be number one in Japan. He is the perfect puppet for me. He is the ideal vessel for me to use to become the number-one hoodlum in Japan.

The key player in the grand plan that will take 10 years. One year to earn his trust. Another two years to get to where I can manipulate him. Another three years until we control Tokyo. And four years until we control Japan. Number one in Japan.

-End of Flashback-

"Then I will succeed in marrying Tachibana Hinata and have Kamado (Y/n) by my side!" Kisaki grinned.

'What I saw just now was the moment after he achieved his selfish ambition...' Takemichi's fist tighten as tears threaten to spill, 'Hina...And then you...'

"But how many times did you get in my goddamn way, huh? How many times did you travel through time, huh?" He exclaimed.

"Did you murder Hina as vengeance for turning you down?"

"Huh?"

Tears streamed down, "Again and again and again!"

"Tachibana is my woman! And Kamado is my best friend! I won't let you have them! I'd rather kill them than let you have them. Why? I love them so much, so why won't they pay me any attention?"

Kisaki grabbed the male's uniform, putting the gun closer to him, "The reason is you! Even though I respected you, you betrayed me. I should have...killed you sooner." He slightly put pressure on the trigger.

Takemichi's breath shook, before lifting his leg and kicking the gun, shocking the other. The gun landed back on the ground, before he picked it up and pointed it at him, "Kisaki...I won't let you kill Hina or (Y/n)-chan anymore."

He let out a scared grunt, staring at the gun in front of him.

'If this bastard is dead...' His finger twitched, '...then Hina will be saved.' He nervously debated, before deciding he was going to pull the trigger.

"Takemichi-kun!" A familiar voice called out, startling them.

He turned his head and saw Mikey, Hinata and (Y/n), "Hina...(Y/n)-chan."

"Michi..." (Y/n) said.

The said blond then put down the gun.

Kisaki stared at him then at the gun in the male's hand, before running to take it.

"Takemitchy!" Mikey called out.

Takemichi gasped as he held onto the weapon tighter, before the two struggled and fell to the floor, making him let go of the gun as it slid away.

Kisaki looked at it, before grunting in surprise when the male threw a punch, hitting him in the face, making him fall back.

"Ow!" He winced, holding his hand.

He groaned, getting up and running off.

He winced once again at the pain from his foot, "You won't get away!" He ran after the male.

-----

"Damn it!" Kisaki panted, "Damn it! Damn it!"

"You're through, Kisaki! Now that everyone knows what you're up to, nobody will ever trust you again! Your ambition has been destroyed!"

"I won't let it end! I'll try as many times as it takes. Someday, Tachibana will be mine! And Kamado will be mine too! Someday, I swear it!"

He was annoyed with his words, "I won't let it happen! I won't ever let that happen!" He exclaimed, 'I swear he won't get away. I can't let him get away! Where's he trying to go? What is the trigger that makes him time travel? I have to...I have to prevent it!' He thought, "I can't ever let you return to the future again!"

Kisaki stopped in the middle of the street and scoffed, ""Return to the future"? Do you think I'm a time traveler?" He grinned at him.

His eye widen as the other was swollen, "Huh? You aren't?"

"I—" He was cut off as a truck suddenly ran him over.

The tires screeched, before crashing.

-----

The male in the truck yawned, before narrowing his eyes, "Hmm?" His eyes then widen and let out a yell, trying to swerve out the way but hit the teen and crashed into a fence.

Takemichi stared at the mangled male, "Kisaki?" He softly called out.

Kisaki grunted as he tried to get up with his good arm and leg, since the other two were broken. He groaned in pain, "Shit! What the hell is this? What's going on? I can't stand up!" He exclaimed, blood pouring down his head, "Damn it!" He coughed up blood.

The blond could only stare as he was breathing heavily.

"I..."

"Hey there, hero."

"Mikey!"

'Kisaki...He's been expelled.'

"I leave...Toman in your hands."

"Thank you."

"Turn, and it's right there."

"Okay."

"Yeah, well, that's pretty normal."

"Takuya."

"Yeah?"

"I'll become the number-one hoodlum in Japan. I'll even have (Y/n)-chan beside me along the way!"

"The hero has arrived!"

I just wanted...to be like you.

Kisaki's breath started to get weaker, "I don't want to die." He said, before letting out his last breath.

"Kisaki..." Takemichi muttered.

Footsteps came up to him.

Hinata let out a shocked gasp, covering her mouth.

Mikey put out his arm to block her view, while his other brought (Y/n) close to him, putting her head on his chest, "Don't look, Hina. (N/n)-chin."

-----

"Aw, crap. You know, you really are insanely strong, Draken. He's probably escaped by now." Hanma said, sitting on the ground by the restrooms as Draken stood over him.

-----

This battle, later called the Kanto Incident, was a clash of 500 people between Yokohama's Tenjiku, Kanagawa's largest gang of hoodlums, and Tokyo Manji Gang, Tokyo's biggest biker gang. It ended with the gruesome result of five arrests and three deaths. The arrested were Tenjiku's five officers. The only one dead was, Kisaki Tetta.

"Hey there, Kaku-chan." Takemichi smiled, his foot in a cast and using crutches.

"Ultimately, I was one of the ones who survived." Kakucho said.

"Don't talk like that. How do you think Izana will act if you say that?"

"Kisaki died. Now the dreams of Tenjiku are through." He turned to look out the window.

"That depends on you, Kaku-chan."

"On me, huh?"

"Yes. Kisaki's dead. Now my fight is over. But..."

Kakucho looked at him, "Huh?"

The blond trembled, "Even so...Since the day Kisaki died...I can't stop trembling." He stared at his hand that was clenched.

The door then burst open, making the two turn.

"(Y/n)-chan!/(N/n)-chan!" The two said.

(Y/n) blinked and smiled, "Kaku...!" She then walked in while tugging someone in.

"Oi! You don't just tug a king!" Izana exclaimed with a small blush.

Takemichi smiled, "Glad to see you're okay, (Y/n)-chan."

The girl smiled at him, "(Y/n)...okay!"

'And she's talking in third person...' He sweatdropped.

The white haired male looked at the bedridden male, "Kakucho..." He began, making him look at him, "I...I'm glad you're okay." He smiled.

The said male's eyes widen, before smiling, "Same here, Izana."

To be Continued
Season 4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902 12 19
โ›โ›๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ?โœโœ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
13.4K 147 18
Y/n Kamado was a girl who everyone loved. She was kind, sweet, and helpful. She was called the beauty of town in her home village. She had a good lif...
12.7K 333 30
In which our dear Y/N Kamado gets added into a group chat full of delinquents by accident. Yes. You are Y/N Kamado. (I do not own Tokyo Revengers. It...
1.1M 42.1K 37
tokyo revengers various โ€• no one really likes y/n -- except mikey. they all tolerate her just so they don't piss him off, they think she doesn't noti...