Tokyo Revengers x (Nezuko) Re...

De Memesuga01

Kamado (Y/n), a reincarnation of Nezuko, but is very well loved by her friends, who have grown to love her fo... Mai multe

Prologue
~Kamado (Y/n)~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N

Chapter 45

736 45 8
De Memesuga01

-3rd POV-

"Stop it." Kokonoi said, before kneeing the male in the stomach, making him lean forward and gasp, "I...I...have lived for money."

-Small Flashback-

Asayama Library

Kokonoi flipped through the pages of his book as a familiar male wearing heels walked up.

"What book is that?" Inui questioned.

"Money...It's about how to make money. I don't have nearly enough yet."

"You should go home once in a while. You're not like me, you know." He said, walking off, but then stopped to look back at the male, before letting out a sigh.

As time went on, the black haired male went to the aisles of books to pick out more to read. Though, as he walked, he stopped when he noticed the familiar blond sleeping by the window.

"Inupi." Kokonoi muttered as he set down the books, then walked up to him. He stared at the sleeping male for a bit, before leaning down and kissing him. Though, as he realized what he did, he pulled back and kneeled down. He started to sob, tears falling on his hand that was on his lap, "Akane-san."

"Hajime-kun!"

-Flashback within a Flashback-

"Hajime-kun!" A female called out, before the said kid looked back along with a familiar blond.

"Hmm?" The two kids hummed, looking back.

"You're always with Seishu. Are you going home now?" She said, walking with the two.

"Yeah."

Inui Akane. She's Inupi's older sister by five years.

"Want to go to the library? There's a book I'd like you to read, Hajime-kun." Akane softly smiled.

Kokonoi blushed, before looking at her bag that she carried behind her, "I'll carry your stuff, Akane-san."

She smiled at his gesture, "That's okay. Thanks anyway."

I always loved her.

"You're always so nice, Hajime-kun." She stepped ahead and looked back at him, "You really shouldn't be. When you get a girlfriend, don't be nice to other girls. Or else she'll get jealous. Because you're handsome, you know." She said, as the boy was staring at her with eyes widen.

Inui yawned as he walked ahead.

"Seishu, you could learn a thing or two from him."

"No thanks." He said, making his sister laugh.

Soon the three got to where the road split off.

"I'm going on ahead home." The younger brother said.

"See you tomorrow." Kokonoi raised his hand to wave at him.

He raised a hand to wave as he walked off, "Bye-bye."

-----

The black haired boy read the book, before getting confused, "Isn't this a book for adults?" He questioned, before looking next to him, seeing the female sleeping, "Hmm?" He let out a small chuckle, 'She invited me, but now she's napping. And she's sound asleep with a book for a pillow.' He leaned his head on his hand as he kept staring at the sleeping girl, 'She's got the same face as Inupi, but she's so pretty.'

As he stared at her, he couldn't help but blush as he stared at her lips. He gulped, before getting up and leaning down to kiss her.

"Don't you dare." Akane suddenly said, making the kid instantly get startled and sit back in his seat, "You should only kiss someone you love."

"Yeah...Sorry. But...Akane-san...I'm...I'm in love with you." He stammered, confessing.

"I'm five years older than you."

"That doesn't matter. When we grow up, it won't be such a big gap."

She smiled and let out a small laugh, before sitting up and the two started to read their books.

-----

Inui

"Thanks for seeing me home. See you later." Akane said, as she was about to walk into her home.

"Akane-san." Kokonoi called out, making her stop and look at him.

"Hmm?"

"I will love you forever. When I grow up, please marry me!"

She let out a small laugh, "I'll think about it."

"I'll protect you forever."

"Do you promise?"

He nodded, "Yeah. I promise."

She smiled, "Okay. Then I'll wait until you're grown up." She said.

-----

Kokonoi panted as he ran, before a smile took over his features. Soon, he was sitting on a swing at the park, "I told her...my feelings for her." He said to himself, before he stood up, "Oh, no! I've got to get home."

-----

As he walked home, he passed by two women.

"Oh my. Look at that."

"Dear me! Goodness gracious!"

They said, staring in the distance.

"Hmm?" The boy looked at them, before turning to look at what they were staring at and saw a fire in the distance.

"Could that be a fire?"

His eyes widen, "Over there...Could that be..." He said.

-----

As Kokonoi got to the familiar street, he saw the Inui household on fire, and turned to an adult as other adults only watched, "Where's the fire department? Did the people inside come out?"

"I don't know."

"I didn't see them."

"I just called the fire department."

"I don't think their parents are home yet."

The neighbors said.

He looked back at the house, 'Akane-san...' He thought, as he watched the fire roar and the people around exclaimed in fear. He walked up, taking off his bag.

A neighbor noticed and outstretched their hand to him, "Hey! It's dangerous!"

The black haired male ignored the calls and ran up, kicking down the door and covered his face. He then grabbed a jacket from the entrance and walked through the house, 'Akane-san. Akane-san. Akane-san!' He thought, as he covered his lower face with his shirt, then got to the stairs.

Soon, he came out the burning home.

"He came out!" A neighbor exclaimed, seeing him and someone on his back.

The sibling that Kokonoi saved coughed.

"Akane-san, you're safe now." The black haired kid said.

"No..." Inui coughed, "Koko."

"Huh?" He blinked.

He looked at him, having a burn on his temple, "I'm not Akane. I'm Seishu." He said, making the other kid's eyes widen, as the blond gasped and coughed.

He stood up and ran towards the burning building where firefighters were trying to put out the fire.

"Hey, kid!"

"Huh?"

"Akane-san! Akane-san!" Kokonoi called out, as two firefighters held him back.

"Stay back! It's dangerous!"

"Akane-san!" He started to tear up, "Akane-san!"

-----

"I heard the doctor talking to my parents. Akane...they barely managed to save her." Inui said, bandaged up, as Kokonoi was in the same room as him sobbing, but his eyes widen, "But...her burns are so bad...it'll take a ton of money to treat them. To get her as close as she was before, it'll cost 40 million yen."

"40 million?" The black haired male questioned.

"I don't think my parents can afford it. There's still a lot left on their home loan. My dad just holds his head in his hands and my mom just cries and cries. I don't know what to do." His voice cracked.

"If you can't pay..."

"Huh?"

"If you can't pay the 40 million yen, what will happen to Akane-san?" He questioned.

"I don't know." Inui answered with a hoarse voice.

"I made a promise to Akane-san. I said I'd protect her forever. If Akane-san dies, I..." Kokonoi sniffled, "That 40 million...I'll make that much, even if it kills me."

-----

I wracked my brain for ways to make money. I thought and thought, but for a kid like me to make a heap of money in a short time...

As days passed, Kokonoi would be in the library reading during the days and at home during the night. Though, one day he saw a newspaper laying and picked it up. 

meant I'd have to turn to crime.

He read through it, before checking out the books and taking them home.

I researched a ton for illegal ways to make money. First, I gathered several punk kids. I had them steal and extort.

He sat in front of a group of teens, "Listen up, you punks. If you get caught, it's because you don't have a proper plan. If you do just as I tell you, you'll never get caught. I'll get you more money than any kid ever could." He said, making them grin.

Later, he was counting money and giving the delinquents their share as he saved the other.

My plan was a huge success. The punk kids were overjoyed. Rumors about us spread, and more of them gathered. In a single month, I had a decent-sized band of thieves. But it was still just a gang of kids. No matter how much they scraped together, it was a far cry from 40 million.

"Money...money...money..." Kokonoi muttered as he walked as students and a couple walked past him.

"Really? You'll buy me that?" The girlfriend said.

"You better believe it." The male said with a laugh.

"Great! Then..."

The kid looked back at them as they walked.

I used that few hundred thousand we made for a counterfeit credit card and frequented a club's VIP room. I did it to connect with rich people.

A male was getting his cigarette lit, before exhaling, letting the smoke out, then turned to Kokonoi, "So you're that kid I've heard about?"

"Yes. I'll do whatever you want as long as you make it worth my while."

He scoffed with a grin, "Nice!" He said, before a stack of money landed on the table, "There's a jerk I want you to threaten, but don't quite kill him."

I came up with the idea to provide a crime-committing service for the rich. It was the ideal business since we'd get off easy even if we were caught. I had hit the mother lode. Money, money, money. I was desperate.

As Kokonoi was in front of some gang teens, his phone went off, "Hmm?" He picked it up and answered, "Hello?"

-----

A panting, healed Inui was on the other line, "Akane...is dead."

-----

The black haired boy's eyes widen, letting out a shocked gasp.

-End of Flashback-

Inui punched him, "Wake up, Koko! Akane's already—" He was cut off.

"Shut up!" He threw a kick at him, which he blocked but fell to the ground, "Don't glare at me with that face!" He exclaimed, kicking him across his face, making fall down, before his eyes widen when he was kicked in the stomach, "I did all sorts of things! Whatever they asked! Anything that paid!"

Kokonoi grabbed him by the front of his uniform, "Then all kinds of people approached me. Kurokawa Izana."

"So you're that money-making genius."

"Madarame Shion."

"I'm the ninth leader, Madarame.

"The Haitani Brothers."

"We'll do business again."

"Shiba Taiju."

"Oh. You're smaller than I expected."

He punched the blond, "Everyone who came to me had a simple request. Money. It was the same with you, Inupi. Ultimately, you totally used me to rebuild Black Dragon."

Inui inhaled shakily, before tearing up,  "Come on, Koko. Akane's—" His voice broke as he was cut off.

"Shut up, Inupi. I don't need any feelings. Money's the only thing everyone wants from me! That's all fine! I...can't go back. I can't stop. If I stop—"

"Koko! Akane's dead!" He cried out.

He raised his hand and gently put it on the blond's face, making his eyes widen, "Akane-san...If you saw me now, would you scold me with this same look?" He softly said.

-Small Flashback-

Kokonoi walked up to Akane's bandages form with a shaky breath, before pulling down his hood, then put a hand beside her face, "Did it hurt? You're finally at peace, aren't you?" He teared up, 'Money. Money. Money.' He stifled his sobs, as his tears streamed down, "I'm sorry, Akane-san. If only...I had more money..."

-End of Flashback-

"If only...I had more...More." He sobbed along with the blond.

Inui then punched the male, sending him back, "Koko..."

"I know it! That Akane-san...is dead. But I...can't go back." He said, as the other male gasped, "I've dedicated my life to Tenjiku now. You are my enemy."

He furrowed his brows, "Koko..."

"The regrets of others always seem to be ugly." A voice cut in, making them look and seeing Mucho walking up, "But I guess you know better than anyone. Isn't that right, Kokonoi?" He then looked at the blond, "From now on, you're fighting me, Inui."

Inui let out an annoyed grunt.

-----

Takemichi let out a yell as he ran towards Kakucho, put ended up being punched himself, sending him back.

"You're such a pushover, Takemichi. Is tough talk all you've got?" Kakucho said.

He sat up, "Get out of the way, Kaku-chan. I'm here to fight Kisaki!"

"Is there something between you two?"

"I don't have time to explain it. Right now, Kisaki is the brains behind Izana."

"As long as I'm here, you'll never get to him."

The blond stood up, 'Damn it! Chifuyu, Akkun, and the others opened the way for me, but I'm hopeless.' He thought, wiping his face.

-----

"Izana. Toman was supposed to be on the verge of collapse, but Tenjiku sure seems to be struggling against them." Kisaki said, looking over at the white haired male.

-----

Chifuyu turned his head and gasped, "Takemichi!" He called out, before about to run but a hand grabbed his shoulder and looked at Mocchi, who sent a punch towards him, which he ended up blocking it and sent back.

"Keep your head in the game!" Mocchi grinned.

"Out of my way, gorilla tank!" He said, putting his arms down.

"Who the hell are you calling "gorilla"?" He exclaimed, getting angry at the name.

'Damn it! I thought I lost the other day because he sucker punched me, but this jerk's seriously strong! Though, his punches aren't as strong as last time. He's probably still weak from when (Y/n)-chan fought him.'

"Coming through!" Baji exclaimed, as he jumped and kicked Mocchi, sending him back, "Gotta say, you gotten better, Chifuyu." He grinned.

The blond blinked and then brighten up, "Thanks, Baji-san!"

-----

"When I was in juvie, I lost my temper and went berserk. I beat down every last one of the other inmates, and guards who were there that day. But there were a few dudes who wouldn't go down. By chance, we were all 13 years old. That's the Vicious Generation. Mocchi's crime was obstruction of duty. He wiped out the gang that controlled Kawasaki all by himself." Izana explained.

"But how is that obstruction of duty?" Hanma questioned.

"He beat the crap out of the cops who came." He looked up at them with a grin, "Pretty kick-ass, right?"

"Awesome."

"Mucho's crime was assault."

"Huh? That's pretty ordinary compared to Mocchi."

"The guy he beat up was a has-been mixed martial artist yakuza. He busted his spine and turned him into a paraplegic."

"Huh? Did he hit him with a car?"

"He slammed him into the concrete."

-----

Inui ran up with a fist raised, before Mucho grabbed his arm and slammed him down on the ground.

-----

"Judo, huh?" Hanma grinned.

-----

The male coughed and grunted in pain.

"You can't stand up now, Inui." Mucho said.

-----

Hakkai and Angry stood back-to-back panting.

"Is your arm okay, Angry?" The indigo haired male questioned.

The blue haired male held his right arm, "I think it's busted. Thanks for your concern."

"Hey now, what are you so scared of? Come at me already." Rindou said, on the ground doing the splits and no longer having his glasses on, "But it won't just be your arm next time." He then stood up, "Aniki, these two thought I was weak just because I'm the younger brother."

"Then you'd better teach them a lesson, Rindou." Ran said, tapping his baton on his shoulder.

-----

"The Haitani Brothers' crime was manslaughter." Izana said.

"I know that story. It was that famous Roppongi Hai-Maniac war." Hanma said.

"At the time, the biggest gang in Tokyo was Roppongi Max Maniacs. The Haitani Brothers fought their two leaders one-on-one. The older brother, Ran, took down the leader in an instant. He barged in on his brother Rindou's fight with their vice-leader."

"While Rindou pinned the vice-leader in a joint lock, Ran pounded his face more than necessary. His face was caved in. He was taken to the hospital with a fractured skull, but before long, he died."

"So the Haitani Brothers ruled Roppongi at age 13, huh?" The tall male said.

"We don't need no gang. The Haitani Brothers control Roppongi."

"Tenjiku has the Vicious Generation. No matter how much Toman struggles, it's useless. Tenjiku will win this battle." The white haired male grinned.

-----

"Let's show them how much more experienced we are." Rindou was beside his brother, taking a stance.

"Don't get so worked up, Rindou." Ran said.

Angry let out an annoyed grunt, "Those brothers, their moves are a pain in the ass."

"Yeah." Hakkai agreed, "Their synergy is intense."

-----

Chifuyu's eyes widen when he saw the two, "Angry and Hakkai? That's a hell of a team." He said.

-----

"Next, I'm going for your leg!" The blond with blue said, before running up.

'I've got to do something to mess up their rhythm.' Hakkai thought, raising his fist at the male, making him turn with eyes widen, and punched the male.

"Hakkai!"

"Ran's coming!"

Angry turned his head, seeing the said male running up before being hit by the baton, making him fall, 'When Rindou distracted me, Ran came in!'

"Angry!"

"You left yourself open." Rindou smirked, swiping the male's feet from under him, making him fall and instantly taking ahold of his leg, "I know exactly how I should twist joints to make people scream."

'Damn it! I let my guard down!' Hakkai thought, before the male put pressure which ended up breaking his leg and let out a scream.

Ran raised his baton then swung it down, "These guys...They're Smiley's younger brother..."

"And Shiba Taiju's younger brother." His younger brother said.

"They've got zero synergy."

"Weak ass." Rindou smirked as the two looked at them.

'Rindou's joint-lock technique and Ran's baton assault.' Angry thought.

'These two are a deadly combo.' Hakkai thought.

"Just when I thought I got a read on Rindou's moves." He turned to the male, "You have to watch my moves, Hakkai!"

"You said you got a read on him? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I've been giving you the signal! Like this, see?" He made his left eye twitch, not close to a wink.

"How the heck am I supposed to see that? Tell me when!"

"Eye contact is faster!" He exclaimed, as the two argued.

"You call that a wink?"

The two then sighed, looking down, "Aw, man. Smiley would totally get it./ Yuzuha would totally get it." They said, then looked at each other, "Huh?"

"You little...Did you even hear what you just said, huh?" Hakkai said.

"And what the hell are you doing leaning on your big sis, huh?" Angry said.

-----

"I knew it. Those two..." Chifuyu trailed off, hugging Mocchi's torso, "They are both spoiled youngest kids."

-----

"Out of my way!" Angry exclaimed, as the two were face-to-face.

"You get out of mine!" Hakkai said, before the two turned their heads when they saw the two Haitani brothers run up. Then they were knocked down.

"Next time, bring your big brothers, you sulky little mooches." Ran said, grinning.

"Go hide in your brothers' shadow." Rindou said.

"Those Haitani Brothers are insanely strong." The indigo haired male said, panting.

"Not just strong, but sneaky. They could be unbeatable." The blue haired male said, as they then sat up.

"They called you a mooch."

"You too. They told you to hide in your brother's shadow."

"You too." He softly smiled, "We're actually pretty alike."

"You may be right." Angry had a barely noticeable smile.

"Wait right there!" The two exclaimed towards the siblings.

"Huh?" The Haitani brothers looked back.

"We're..." Angry began.

"The little brother alliance!" Hakkai finished.

"Huh?" Ran said.

"What?" Rindou said.

"We'll show you our pride in relying on others!" The two exclaimed as they ran forward.

-Tokyo Revenger's Secrets!-

-Whenever Takemichi returns to the future, (Y/n) would mostly stay with Chifuyu and play with Peke J.
-(Y/n) practices on her speech in front of a mirror, but always gets sad when she gets words wrong.
-(Y/n) has plushies. About 2 from each member of Toman.
-Inui grew a crush for (Y/n) when they were little, but was sad when he didn't see her come around anymore.
-When Takemichi, Kakucho and (Y/n) were little, they would play games. Mostly of Kakucho being the prince and (Y/n) the princess while Takemichi being the villain and Kakucho had to defeat him to save the princess.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

186K 6.3K 25
Kamado Y/n is the second oldest in the Kamado family, but due to the tragic event happened in the moutains, Y/n had turned into a demon. After a few...
518K 20.4K 83
L/N Y/N, is a kind and caring person, whose gentle nature brings happiness to those around her. However, due to certain events, you changed, your per...
155K 6.5K 52
Before you read, just wanna say. MASSIVE SPOILERS IF YOU'RE NOT A MANGA READER I don't own Tokyo Revengers but Manchiro/Maria.Tokyo Revengers belongs...
65.1K 1.7K 28
Y/n is the little sister of the one and only baji. She attends school like a normal girl usually staying out of her brothers business. But what happe...